Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bubba would make a small gasp as he hears the conversation...Then watching Jhefa leave his shop and run up the alley Bubba would wait unill he gets half way up the road untill following him sticking to the edge of the crowd and sticking to the shadows as he tails Jhefa. Now he would reactivate his ruby eyes and regain sight, but lose his hear-sight abilty.

Dangerous Prophet

Jhefa made haste to the main road and then followed it going with the crowd to his home where he entered through the front door and locked it. He quickly shut his downstairs window and started to unpack his bag, running around his house in such a haste he forgot to check everything else. The house was like all the other buildings, it was connected too the houses left and right of it and had a flat roof with no entrance at the top. It had a second floor with a window in the back and two front windows one on each side of the front door.

Inside he became silent as he worked fast to pack his things and take care of whatever it was he was trying to conceal or get rid of. The small chimmy for smoke to escape the fireplace soon became alive with black smoke, he was cooking something…or burning something.

Dangerous Prophet

{{Haha back from drill!}}
Bubba would now quickly check to see if he was alone, then as he see's that he is he would take a running jump then by doing a wall run he would be able to clasp the roof. Then as he reaches the roof without makeing a noise he would creep towards the other edge and then silently open the back window. Then by lowering himself faceing the wall into the second floor and creeping down the steps and now he would be in the room next to the one with the fireplace. Now he would head toward the open door and behind it so he could see the room in the space between the door and the wall.
Samayou Tamashii
{{Haha back from drill!}}

[I've been at work all week...]

Dangerous Prophet

Jhefa was unaware of the intrusion as he kept on going with his work, packing things here and there, money, weapons, scrolls of parchments with dates and times and messages on them. He would toss most of the paper into the fire place to burn as he filled the sack with Money and several knives, his ears alerting him to the sound that was more then the fireplace crackle. His voice low as he spoke gently and scared.

“He-hello…..is someone there?”
His body suddenly tense Bubba would be more alert than ever now, but then all would be well as a strong wind makes the house creek slightly. But none the less he keeps perfectly still hoping to pass his small noise as another one of those now frequent winds... For the winds were strong and the sky was dark even though it was only noon. And now thunder would crack lightning would flash rain would pour down from the heavans... A storm had come.

Dangerous Prophet

{{Nice creativity.}}

Jhefa would brush off the sound as nothing more then winds picking up at the approaching storm, his hands quickly filling the bag with money before closing it and his feet would shuffle as he ran to the fireplace. Throwing the last of his secret notes to burn in the hot flames that licked at the fresh fuel. His breathe letting out a sigh of relief as he stayed knelt down by the fire, gazing at the parchment to watch it burn before any could read its secrets, now what had been the story of the entire betrayal had burned but the truth still had two points of origin. Jhefa and the stranger he had met with, both knew what would happen in two nights time and both knew who was involved inside the Brotherhood.

Bubba now had a choice, what would he do? If the Brotherhood was compromised his telling of the information could lead to his end, how car corrupted was the Brotherhood? Who knew what and why and who would tell truth and lies?

The shadows were growing thick now.
Bubba would now think quickly, but thinking only work if you have time... And it was time to act... Now he knew that those papers were important... He knew that something was happening and soon... But what... Only thing left to do was to steal the notes but they were ash... The only other thing he could do is get it out of Jhefa, but that would be easier said than done... He had already heard Jhefa say he would take that secret to his grave... What to do?!?

Dangerous Prophet

That was for Bubba to decide.

Jhefa remained by the fire watching the burning papers as he grinned and now it was time for Bubba to reflect on what he did have to use.

He had two people who were betraying the Brotherhood, he had a time of an attack where a small group of men would enter in under the cover of Night and attack the Brotherhood, he knew from the sound of it that it was most likely a small group of men meaning they did not intend to kill everyone but instead were targeting someone particular.

He could try to persuade Jhefa to tell him.

He could go to the Gardens in the Upper Village and meet with Hector

He could try to do this all by himself knowing the corruption in the Brotherhood could end his won life.

The knowledge was there….the rest was up to him.

Assassins were more then just simply killers, they were thinkers, planners, spidfer sluring the fly into its web.
Bubba had made up his mind... He would meet with Hector... It would be better to remain hidden and unknown untill the battle with these people has ended... For what use is he to the brotherhood dead? No use at all... Now he would exit the same way as he came making sure to close the window after him and with out being notice reach the gardens and wait to meet Hector to tell him his findings.

Dangerous Prophet

“So, what did you get?”

Hector could be found standing by a pound, his eyes focused don the fish below as he played with one of the many knives son his body. His eyes peering through the water with a clear sight as he watched the gold fish move about.

“Its like fishing, you put your ear in the water and hear what the fish have to say.”
Bubba would not even look at the fish...

"I need to see Tabula... Part of the information I gathered was that Jhefa is helping an outside force enter the village with a small group of assaisains to attack an important member of the brotherhood...I beleive Tabula to be that member...And if I am correct his life is in danger..."

Bubba would now tell Hector the entire story of his stalkings and the conversation he overheard.

Dangerous Prophet

“Hmm, good work but Tabula is the last person we must tell. I know it sounds cruel by keeping him in the dark but if I know Tabula he is fully aware of danger around him, he is more then he seems that is for sure.”

Hector turned to gaze at Bubba, for once with respect of his work, the young Assassin had found out much more then Hector had expected. Jhefa would be taken care of when needed but for now he had another plan.

“We must find this person in the dark cloak and reveal them, strike them down at their high point. I will assemble a group of the most trusted Assassin to deal with the invaders but you and I must capture this cloaked person, perhaps we can save their soul before it is too tainted with corruption. In two days time we will wait for this Person to make their appearance at the gate to open it, when they do we will stop him before he can and let the Men I assemble take down the invaders waiting to be let in outside, use an ambush on an ambush, clever don’t you think?”
"Yes very clever...But first I beleive that we should find out who was supposed to have gate duty that day for they where supposed to let the invaders in so it would be good to capture them just incase they are imposters..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff