Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Capitalist

Have You Ever Been...
BROKEN?

Story...

Ones. Tens. Hundreds of people died in your hands. And you know what was in exchange for that? Your life. I told you that I'd kill you if you didn't work for me. But don't worry. You aren't the only one... I've threatened many. Some I killed, some agreed. But you have been praised by me. I told you to kill the most special person in your life. That was, however, before I came into your life. You did as you were told. "Their not part of your life anymore. Kill them, so you know that they are out. Kill them..." I had told you. But however... you seem different... torn, breaking... from the inside out. Thats how I felt. I had to do that, you know. I have... stopped the feeling inside... and so will you. That broken feeling... it will be gone... b-before you know it...

Character Sceletons...

[size=12]I was called [/size][size=18][color=Postingcolor]Last, Middle, First[/color][/size] [size=7]That was... of cource... before I came here...[/size] [size=12]But you call me [/size][color=Postingcolor][size=12]Nicknames(s)[/size][/color]
[size=12]I was born[/size] [size=18][color=postingcolor]Month, Day[/color][/size][size=12] And I'm[/size] [size=18][color=postingcolor]Age[/color][/size]
[size=12]You can tell I'm a[/size] [size=18][color=postingcolor]Gender[/color][/size] [size=12] And[/size][size=18][color=postingcolor] Men, Women or both[/color][/size] [size=12]Appeal to me.[/size]
[size=12]If I must... before this I[/size][size=18] [color=postingcolor]Past[/color][/size]
[size=12]I rank as a[/size][size=18] [color=postingcolor]Rank[/color][/size]
[size=12]Some describe me as[/size][size=18][list][*][color=postingcolor]Personality[/color][/list][/size]
[size=12]My God is[/size] [size=18][color=postiongcolor]Username[/color][/size][size=18]And this is me...[/size] [ANIME ONLY]First, Last[/url]

Characters and Ranks...
Characters...
I was called Beebe, Amy, Lilly That was... of cource... before I came here... But you call me Mistress
I was born September 19th And I'm 24
You can tell I'm a Woman And Men Appeal to me.
If I must... before this I I was recruited here when I was only 16. My life was torn apart when they said I'd have to kill the one nearest and dearest to my heart. I couldn't take it. I snapped, that night. I cried... for hours. I finally decided... I would kill her. My sister. She was the one who raised me, more than my parents. I killed her. On her birthday, of all things. I worked my way up the ranks and ended up murdering the master at the time. But that's my job, to kill people, is it not? Well, anyway, I grew up in the UK. Then my sister and I moved here. That's pretty much all.
I rank as a Mistress
Some describe me as
  • Bossy
  • Rude
  • Scary
  • Depressed
  • Intellegent
  • Evil

My God is KittenDevil14And this is me... Lilly Beebe

I was called Tsuko, Mei, Sheicho That was... of cource... before I came here... But you call me Shei or Boss
I was born January 27th And I'm 22
You can tell I'm a Female And Men Appeal to me.
If I must... before this I Lived my life up to the age of 14 in the US. Sheicho joined the Assassins Clan as the vice leader at the age of 15, and lead with brute force; taking many lives. She was raised to have a straight forawrd get-up-and-go kind of attittude, so she thought she could take on joining this organization. They said she had to kill the dearest person to her. And she did. Her battle partner, and best friend- Kya. She then trained, trying to forget all her pain, and killed many. finally getting the position of Boss at the age of 20.
I rank as a Boss
Some describe me as
  • Inimidating
  • Straight Forward
  • Tactical
  • Trustful
  • Caring but doesn't show it often
  • Bossy

My God is MiuuchiAnd this is me... Sheicho Tsuko

I was called Knightengale, Lovelin, Christopher That was... of cource... before I came here... Knightengale
I was born August 15 And I'm 19
You can tell I'm a Male And both Genders Appeal to me.
If I must... before this I was living alone with my elder sister in a small hobble in Germany working as a club lounge singer before my sister... had an unfortunate accident in the bath tub caused by her ex-boyfriend. I loved my sister so and came to understand the riches of life and death. I have trained myself to enjoy the trades of killing and slaughtering in a whole. I have a trade mark for singing only during a kill
I rank as a Boss
Some describe me as
  • Stoic
    Passive aggressive
    mute
    Silent anger
    cruel
    Smothering
    Commanding

My God is Demitri AitemeAnd this is me... Christopher Knightengale

I was called Phoenix R Eddy That was... of cource... before I came here... But you call me Auron
I was born May, 26 And I'm 24
You can tell I'm a Male AndWomen Appeal to me.
If I must... before this I I use to live an okay life with my family. Though I would get into any type of trouble as a teen. For had taken martial art training for years. When I was about 17, or 18 I stumbled on the organization an I saw that I fit in very well. I toke the life of my own mother to join the organization. An over the year's in the organization I grew to the few top ranks in the organization.
I rank as a Boss
Some describe me as
    Quite, Straight Forward, Rude

My God is The_crazypimpAnd this is me...Eddy Phoenix

I was called Tensil, Jordan, Elliot That was... of course... before I came here... But now you call me Elliot
I was born October, 17 And I'm Twenty-one
You can tell I'm a Male And Both Appeal to me.
If I must... before this I Don't know what was before this I was raised by a "former" member of the organization. She found me when I was a baby after she murdered my parents but that mattered little because she raised me and taught me everything I know about anything. My first kill was when I was thirteen and mother was so proud. When I was ordered by the boss to kill who was closest to me she knew it was coming since she had been in the organization for twenty-one years being one of its first members. She didn't go down without a fight and almost took my life but mother was weak and didn't have what it took to kill her little boy. After that I took her position of lutenant and life went on.
I rank as a Lutenant
Some describe me as
  • Harsh
    Unforgiving
    Caring
    Lively
    Short Fused

My God is Bloodycow_89And this is me...Elliot, Tensil

I was called Smith, Dante, Ethan. That was... of course... before I came here... But you call me either Dante, Ethan, or Alighieri.
I was born November 21st And I'm 26
You can tell I'm a man. And women appeal to me.
If I must... before this I was an inventor. A damn good one. I worked for the military, enhancing weapons and poking at things. I have a custom-built rifle, pistol, or heavy weapon for any job. You want it? I have built it. Gauss-rifles, heavy cannons that fire god-damned lasers, and even a pistol that's got a built-in silencer with explosive rounds and a thermal clip. However, I was brought into here for just that. I was held at gunpoint, and said my best friend would be my first target. I loved that guy like a brother. And... Well... screw this bunch. Either way, for the right price I can sell you a gun. For the wrong price? I can fire a bullet into your face faster than you know. I build them, and I sure as Hell know how to use them. My tools are used better than any of the people I know when they're in my hands. I'll show you how to use them, but some of their inner-most tricks are mine and mine alone.
I rank as aLieutenant.
Some describe me as
  • No-nonsense
  • Restrained
  • Cold-hearted
  • Strong, silent type.

My God is UsernameAnd this is me... Ethan Smith.
Ranks...

Master/Mistress: Lilly Amy Beebe
Boss (3): Sheicho Mei Tsuko, Christophier Lovelin Knightengale, Eddy R. Pheonix
Lutenant (2): Elliot Jordan Tensil, Ethan Smith
Members (Unlimited): OPEN
Doctor: OPEN
Doctor in Training: OPEN

Rules...

• PM me profiles. Title them '.:Breaking Point:.'
  • Follow Gaia's TOS
  • Nothing Above a PG-13 lvl. Don't even take it to PM's.
  • Romance is allowed.
  • I am godess... Fear me xD
  • No arguing. If you have a problem with someone talk to me.
  • BE LITERATE. Nothing under 1 paragraph, or 7 sentances at LEAST.
  • Read other posts carefully. We don't want to be confused.
  • This takes place a couple decades in the past. There are still guns and knifes.
  • Please, oh PLEASE don't post until I reply to your PM!
  • For OCC moments in posts make it in .::. so I know.
  • Make your posts look pretty!
  • At least TRY to have some fun.

White List:

Black List:

Tipsy Capitalist

Lilly Amy Beebe
Mistress...

"Emotions are nothing... You listen to me now..."

~~~Lilly sighed. She sat in room 8-3 of HER apartment building. Not really hers, but the assassination societies. The old, broken down one with the view of the ocean, the abandoned one that is said to be haunted. Lilly lifted herself up and walked to her window. The ocean waved beat down on the shore like a drum. Lilly smiled. Then she shook her head. Stupid ocean... She walked out of her room and down to the lobby. Yes, the lobby. Where the assassins gathered. Where they socialized. Like a main hall of a castle. Yes, like a castle. A throne behind a desk, and a long, red rug. However, this WAS a run down apartment building. An old wooden chair behind a desk where Lilly sat, and an old, ripped-up rug that has lost it's color over time. Everything is covered in dust. The walls, the floor, even the cob-webs in the corners.
~~~Lilly approached her chair. Sitting on it, was a large spider. Lilly smiled and chuckled. To live here, you get used to spiders. She bent down and picked it up, approached the window and let it free. She paced back to her chair and sat down. She let the warmth of the sun warm her skin, and the cool breeze flying in from the broken windows cool her. Lilly smiled. "Told them we didn't need and air conditioner..."

Aged Egg

Shei Tsuko

Scars can't be mended...

Shei filed her nails in her room, 8-6. "Theres never anyone worth bossing around these days..." she sighed, then went backwards on her bed, and faced the ceiling. "I wonder if the Mistress has got any new recruits, or missions. Doing nothing is boring!" She complained then turned and walked out the door. She saw many saluiting her, and she just nodded back. She stopped in the lobby, where most people mingled and rested, but sneered at all the newbies taking it easy. She felt a warm, yet cooling breeze on her skin, and took her hair on a trip through the currents. "How nice." She smiled small and continued to her office and sat in her chair waiting for an event to take place.

They can only be made bigger.

Tipsy Capitalist

Lilly Amy Beebe
Mistress...

"Emotions are nothing... You listen to me now..."

~~~Lilly's eyes followed Shei as she walked across the hall, glaring at the newbies. They were new, they had nothing to do. Shei walked into a door that was her office. A paper lay on the desk infront of Lilly. She picked it up. Assasination... Kill: Carter McCloud... Reason: Personal... Lilly scaned the paper and the words. Now... who shall be the assassin? Lilly reached into her pant pocket and took out a folded paper. She unfolded it. A list of names was messily written in rows. Her eyes went up and down the rows, reading off the names one by one. Hmm... I guess Shei hasn't had any assignments for a while...
~~~Lilly set down the paper and wrote on the assassination job Shei. She got up holding the assignment in her hand and walked to the door Shei had fled into. Lilly knocked, and opened the door right after, making it clear she was coming in. "It's your lucky day, you get the assignment. Carter McCloud. And don't blow it off. I know that you don't have anything to do today." Lilly slammed the assignment down on Shei's desk and turned to leave the room. As she entered the main hall, the newbies were messing around. "You all have SOMETHING to do other than to socialize, I know that! Now get to it!" The newbies fled as Lilly screamed. She laughed evily. "I love being the head mistress..."

Aged Egg

Shei Tsuko

Scars can't be mended...

Shei her feet on her desk, and folded her arms behind her head. She perked up as her Boss walked in, giving her a job. She tood up and fixed her skimpy clothing. " Don't worry. I got this." She smiled assuringly, and waited for her commander to leave.
Shei opened her closet, and took her Oh So famouse Nekishibu Katana. She named it herself.
She started for the window-yes window, and jumped out running at her potential to where this " Carter McCloud " was to be. She found the post where the man would be, and sneakily walked around the parimeter, until she found the one whom fit the discription. 'Found ya.' she then with lightning speed, appeared behind the man, and whispered in his ear, " Have a Nice Trip...!" And with that, sliced the man in half, in a way not getting blood on herself. She ran awway to where she wasn't visible to the others, and smiled evilly. "Kill no. 1,055." She then took her time getting back to the base, by taking a nice walk in the forest.

Eddy Phoenix

the swords blade is like life...

Eddy usually never hung around the organization's headquarter building. Not sense it started to slow down very quickly. Eddy walked down a street just trying to find a place to keep him entertained for the day. He would see if there were any mission's to be done. But Eddy didn't feel like barely working to kill some old fat man. After walking for awhile he came up to the bar he usually drink's at. Walking in he toke a seat at the bar and ordered a quick beer.

theirs only one strike before your dead.

Aged Egg

Shei Tsuko

Scars can't be mended...

Shei finally got back to the base. She entered through the front gates, and made her way through to the assassination clinic. She flipped the paper to the front desk, and said, " Assassination job no. 1,678. Finished task no. 1,000." She frowned and thought, 'What a completely bleak job. Definitely no thrill of the field work in this office...' she sneered and headed toward the Bar. She sat down at the counter, and and said, "Hey, give me the usual! idiot..." she rested on her hand as her elbow went on the counter, and was slided a beer. She drank it. "This is just what I need after a mission."

Eddy Phoenix

The swords blade is like life...

Eddy had finished his first beer, and was on his second drink. His eye's looking around at all the usually people that drank at the bar. His eye's quickly catching on the chick that walked in the bar. He knew she was part of the organization, but he never really felt like learning the people's names. Taking another swig of his drink before he said something to her."Why waste your time on the simplest missions?"Eddy asked her before taking another swing of the beer.

Theirs only one strike before your dead.

Aged Egg

Shei Tsuko

Scars can't be mended...

Shei eyes thinned towards a guy also in the bar. She started off, "Excuse me? Simple, maybe. But all the missions are simple. Are you saying I should just stop my job, Phoenix?" She snapped back at. The last thing she needed was critisism. She took a gulp of her drink, then wiped her mouth.

Eddy Phoenix

The swords blade is like life...

He sat the beer back on the bar" Their all simple to you cause that's all the mission's you take."He said. Standing up from his chair"I'm not saying stop your job, all i'm saying is maybe next time ask for a more... harder mission to do."Eddy said. He placed the money on the bar that would pay for his two drink's. Fixing his jacket before taking a step away from her. This is what he usually did, say what he need then leave.

Theirs only one strike before your dead.
Ethan

All I've been, all that I am...

A flick here, a twist there and the gauss-rifle was finished. Ethan had a world of technology at his finger tips, but all of it had to be for killing. He was a creator of death, and not much else. He looked to the fusion coil powering everything in his room, and smiled. That was one thing that wouldn't kill anyone.

He grabbed a cord, attaching his laptop to it and letting it charge. The night of research had kept the laptop from being much more than dead, so a helping of electricity would do it all sorts of good. His office was strangely quiet, but either way he flipped on some music.

...Will help me aim this rifle. I hold the power of creating, but can destroy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff