Welcome to Gaia! ::

[] From t h e // B e G i N n I n G :: To The E N D []

In a world where many people have plenty of time on their hands, a Brotherhood formed within its midst. A Brotherhood of Blood, Hellbent on disrupting the balance of the simple little Gaian Towns. With hate, and spite, and everything inbetween. With fire, with greed. With Death. So all who wish to bask in our Pack of Blood, and radiate with our eternal glory; Join us. Or if you will, oppose us... and perish.
[ Whoo. Now that I got the intro out of the way. =D This guild is just in its early stages, so don't go running off so early. So far, the main purpose of this was to compose a large army to sweep through the Gaian Towns and harass random people. Which, we are accomplishing. But, alas, we had other ideas in mind to expand our guild and make it more professional. You want to know a bit more about it, click on the link.

The Selection::

:Leader/Ranks:

:Role Play:

:Insignia:

By the way. If you don't like something, feel free to say something about it. Heh. The good thing about forums is that things can be edited. ]
::Members::

( By the way, if I missed you, PM me. I'm only one of the many branches recruiting people out there.

The format:

00. Screen Name; This person's preference of name. Or, until I know what they want to be called, I'll list the nicknames that have been used, just to be mean. xD I'm going to try to do this in chronological order. )

01. Billybob777; Satan, Lucifer, 777, Luci
02. Equidistance; Ghost-person, Hey you
03. Jezemy; Jezemy, Jez', Tattoo Freak
04. ThSwan55532; Swan, Korn, Donkey
05. Zorroaster; Pinoy
06. Miyo Yuki Chan; Penguin
07. Blue_frogie;

::Leaders::

( .. Under construction? )
[ A N N O U N C E M E N T S ]

August 14, '07:
Blue Frogie is the leader. oO; The end. No more pole.

August 10, '07:
... The pole didn't work. Regardless of the higher number of voters than players; there are still ties. - -;; So. Just post the name of who you want to be leader in the approporiate forum. ( Example: I VOTE FOR ____ ) If there are still ties after that, I'm going to be really sad. o.e; And then we'll have toroll dice and see who can get closest to ten.

August 8, '07:
I'm sure you're all aware that we have seven people listed on the Member List.

YET, regardless of this fact, there are TEN people that VOTED on the POLE.

I can understand if you haven't met me yet, so I could add you...

D= But people are gettin' pissy. It is a possibility that someone is cheating. And other's are thinking of doing a new meathod of choosing a Leader.

It's the voice of the people, folks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces