Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

My name is Christopher Lee Anderson. The year is 2151, population 53,000,000,000. In one week the total population will be zero. This is because in one in one week Russia will launch a world wide E.M.P causing massive civilian casualties. It will make every electronic device shut down, Including satellites in space. One of those satellites just so happens to be carrying nuclear coding for everything that uses nuclear power, or has some sort of nuclear reading meltdown and explode, making 95% earth uninhabitable. People will eventually die off one by one. How do I know? Well two hours before the initial explosion the first time machine was built by me. After the nukes went off I went off. I am in Russia now looking for a guy named Alikhan Khibarov. I've put together team of ten. It's us ten versus ten million Russians. May god have mercy on us.

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
if you know the basic micanics of a nucler bomb ud know that there sapsificly made so that doesnt happen and theres a small oval tube that insalates the radeiation and the only way to activate it is to pill a small .5x.5 pin inside which is conected to the lanch pad tightly so if any tecnical failer happens the pin locks and the nook is useless biggrin

Tipsy Prophet

twisterman93
if you know the basic micanics of a nucler bomb ud know that there sapsificly made so that doesnt happen and theres a small oval tube that insalates the radeiation and the only way to activate it is to pill a small .5x.5 pin inside which is conected to the lanch pad tightly so if any tecnical failer happens the pin locks and the nook is useless biggrin

Excuse me... But WHAT THE ******** are you talking about!? How would you even know the 'Basic Mechanics' of a Nuclear Bomb without the knowledge to even spell half ofwhat you just said correctlly!? do us all a favor and shut the ******** up... NOW!
And a .5x.5 (You didn't give any true unit of measuring)pin wont keep s**t from exploding! Let's not forget that the "Radiation" isn't housed anywhere... Radiation is a by-product of the actual explosion so that small oval tube doesn't exist dumbass!
I could be wrong though. Mabey in your stupid fantasy world, that you made up because you couldn't fall asleep one night, this may be plausible at best. Until you find some real specs of this retard bomb that you speak of and post some scanned pics on this page you should stop talking to anyone you know.
PEACE!!!

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

Artorious_75
twisterman93

Excuse me... But WHAT THE ******** are you talking about!? How would you even know the 'Basic Mechanics' of a Nuclear Bomb without the knowledge to even spell half ofwhat you just said correctlly!? do us all a favor and shut the ******** up... NOW!
And a .5x.5 (You didn't give any true unit of measuring)pin wont keep s**t from exploding!
I could be wrong though. Mabey in your baby fantasy world that you made up because you couldn't fall asleep one night this may be plausible at best. Until you find some real specs of this retard bomb that you speak of and post some scanned pics on this page you should stop talking to anyone you know.
ya' dumb b***h!

True your argument makes some sense man, but when you talk about someone's spelling, I suggest spell check in your argument and maybe some grammer to. Nice try though.

Tipsy Prophet

spartan_073
Artorious_75
twisterman93

And a .5x.5 (You didn't give any true unit of measuring)pin wont keep s**t from exploding!
I could be wrong though. Mabey in your baby fantasy world that you made up because you couldn't fall asleep one night this may be plausible at best. Until you find some real specs of this retard bomb that you speak of and post some scanned pics on this page you should stop talking to anyone you know.
ya' dumb b***h!

True your argument makes some sense man, but when you talk about someone's spelling, I suggest spell check in your argument and maybe some grammer to. Nice try though.

And Maybe I'd listen if you didn't have a p***s in your mouth.
And you didn't use the correct form of the word "to". instead the one 'O' you needed the "too" with two 'o's.

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

Artorious_75
spartan_073
Artorious_75
twisterman93

ya' dumb b***h!

Wow, damn I'm dumbstruck. What a come back. I'm honored you would use something so original to prove your point. You just blew my mind.

Okay now for your simple brain that was sarcasm, I just didn’t want to confuse you. You seem to be the type to talk (in this case type, which is worse) before you think.

Tipsy Prophet

spartan_073
Artorious_75
spartan_073
Artorious_75
twisterman93

ya' dumb b***h!

Wow, damn I'm dumbstruck. What a come back. I'm honored you would use something so original to prove your point. You just blew my mind.

Okay now for your simple brain that was sarcasm, I just didn’t want to confuse you. You seem to be the type to talk (in this case type, which is worse) before you think.

I'm very sorry, I can't hear you because you have a p***s in your mouth... Maybe it's stuck.
I'd help you get it out but I am not gay so I do not touch penises... let alone get them stuck in my mouth.

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

Artorious_75
spartan_073
Artorious_75
spartan_073
Artorious_75
twisterman93

ya' dumb b***h!

I'm very sorry, I can't hear you because you have a p***s in your mouth... Maybe it's stuck.
I'd help you get it out but I am not gay so I do not touch penises... let alone get them stuck in my mouth.

Are you serious! Your like 9 right, since there is no other way to you be so imature. I'm just commenting this is my last post in this conversation and it's because I know continuing this would be a waste of my time. So go ahead and say I have p***s in my mouth cause I'm sure thats all you can think of.
Quote:
True[,] your argument makes some sense man, but when you talk about someone's spelling, I suggest spell check in your argument and maybe some grammer to. Nice try though.

Grammar, wrong use of too, meaning also.

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

Chloe Sakuna
Quote:

Grammar

That would be correct lol, smooth move on my part.
Quote:
Are you serious! You[']r[e] like 9 right[?] ince [there is no other way to you be so imature.] (Not understandable please revise) I'm just commenting this is my last post in this conversation and it's because I know continuing this would be a waste of my time. So[,] go ahead and say I have p***s in my mouth cause I'm sure thats all you can think of.

That's pretty vulgar.

Kaylee-chan's Husbando

Distinct Seeker

Chloe Sakuna
Quote:
Are you serious! You[']r[e] like 9 right[?] ince [there is no other way to you be so imature.] (Not understandable please revise) I'm just commenting this is my last post in this conversation and it's because I know continuing this would be a waste of my time. So[,] go ahead and say I have p***s in my mouth cause I'm sure thats all you can think of.

That's pretty vulgar.

I see your point, I'll be quiet now.
This argument was the most amusing thing I've read in a while.
That aside, Atorious is right that the tube thing makes no sense, however the whole plot makes no sense based off logic.

The winner of this argument is.... SPARTAN! Yay for maturity!
how the hell did wall of this come about i was just trying to make a friendly rp that was messed up because that kid had to share his mechanics of nukes. anyways after going over the story it realized it sucked so i made a better one with a better story line no time travel. Just a negative utopia. thanks bro you did me a favor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff