Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introduction

In the year 2250, the Earth's population has all but died out. How did they die out? In 2230, human scientists were experimenting with transformation serums. These serums began getting out of control and people were abusing them. There were great consequences for those who abused them... It caused their heart to stop randomly. After all but few had died out, in 2241, the few perfected the transformation serum, but they could not bring humanity back. Now, only few survive in the vast jungles of the world, known now as BattleSong. There are two clans amongst this population, the Mooncry Clan and the Dreamlight Clan, and they are bitter rivals. . . The Mooncry Clan has the power to transform into wolves, due to a serum they find in their part of the forested world. The Dreamlight clan has the power to transform into bears, due to the special serum they find in their specific part of BattleSong. The two clans fight over resources in the world, as they are scarce. Will they settle their differences to battle the true beasts of this world? Only time will tell.
Rules

.) Me and Bad Man Are the RULERS OF THE RP. 8D
.) ONLY LITERATE. N0 typ!NG liek dis!
.) PICTURES MUST BE ANIME>
.) ONLY PRETTY POSTS.
.) Minimum 3 sentences per post.
.) No perfect characters or god-modding.
.) Violence and romance encouraged. Don't go overboard.
.) Cursing is permitted, just don't go over the top.
.) ALL DREAMLIGHTS MUST POST IN THE COLOR TOMATO AND ALL MOONCRIES GRAY.
.) PM Profiles to Dangerously Bad Man with the title of your clan.
.) HAS FUN!

[color=YOUR COLOR HERE][align=right][b][align=right]You Name here, first , last [/align][/b]
[imgleft]YOUR IMAGE HERE [/imgleft]

I am called _____(Character name)
But [i]you [/i]can call me ______(Nickname)
I have been living for __ Years. (Still human year)
My Life has been..[b] _________[/b](Bio, optional, minimum 4 sentences)
I am attracted to ______, not that it matters. (Sexuality)
I use _______ to for defense! (Weapons, nothing over the top please?)
Here is some more things about me, _____________(Other/personality)
I am part of the ______ (Clan)
Puppeteer: (User)[/align] [/color]
Characters

Mooncries

Chieftain
User Image
Gene Mooncry

I am called Gene Mooncry.
But you can call me Chieftain.
I have been living for 29 Years.
My Life has been..Secretive.
I am attracted to females, not that it matters.
I use my trusty daggers and my wolf claws for defense.
Here are some more things about me, I'm a great leader, but I have my flaws. I'm secretive.
I am the leader of the Mooncries.
Puppeteer: Dangerously Bad Man

Clan Members

Vivian Kyogi
User Image

I am called Vivian Kyogi
But you can call me Vi
I have been living for 19 Years.
My Life has been.. None of your business. Let's keep it that way.
I am attracted to men, not that it matters.
I use a single hand gun and a small thin dagger for defense!
Here is some more things about me, I'm rather sarcastic, though am completely serious when the situation calls for it.
I am part of the Mooncry Clan
Puppeteer: GaspItsAnne

Dreamlights

Headmistress

User Image
Ginger Dreamlight

I am called Ginger.
But you can call me Ginger.
I have been living for 18 Years.
My Life has been.. hard. I'm not about to reveal it to you, though!
I am attracted to men, not that it matters.
I use claw-like weapons for defense!
Here are some more things about me, I'm really grumpy. I am very stubborn and irritable. I don't like playing around, unless I'm the one doing it. I like to mess with people before killing them. She's very clumsy though.
I am part of the Dreamlight Clan.
Puppeteer: ipoopdust
User Image

Ginger
"What are you staring at? My Height?..You're dead." ♥

╔════════════════════╗

Ginger stared up into the sky, blinking at the little droplets of rain. Her hands were soaked in blood. She had to kill another Mooncry, yet again. She'd gotten tired of this, killing uselessly. But she loved to kill those to tried to kill her. She licked the blood off her fingertips and kicked the body into the river. She didn't need to transform for that fight. She suddenly felt a sharp pain on her side. She gasped and clutched the bark of a tree. She looked to her side, which was wet from bleeding. "s**t.." She didn't notice that she was hit. Her vision was getting blurry. She was losing too much blood.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☯OoC:
User ImageGene Mooncry

Gene cupped his hands and scooped up some river water. He was down the flowing vein of water about a mile. He brought his hand up to his face and lapped up the water. His hair, vest, shirt, tie, and all were soaking wet from the rain. After a few more scoops of water, he started to taste blood. His ears perked up and his lupine instincts kicked in. He let out a ear-piercing scream and in a cloud of dust, took off. Before he could realize it, he was into his wolf form, and was halfway to where his archenemy stood.
User Image

Ginger

╔════════════════════╗

Ginger held her mouth while she coughed silently. She heard a howl. Crap..They must have smelled the blood. She was about to start moving when she smirked. She turned around and pointed her Claw-like fist weapon, but then she suddenly fell to her knees, then to the ground. She was knocked out cold.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☯OoC:
User ImageGene Mooncry

Gene continued sprinting down the river. He kept following the scent of the disgusting Dreamlight. He had reached where the Headmistress had kicked the body into the river, and caught signs of a struggle. He followed the scent of blood to where Ginger lay.

Gene placed one paw on Ginger's face, dragging it across her face, claws out. He left three gashes on her face.

Gene knew it would not be honorable to kill her like this. He shapeshifted back into his human form, threw her over his shoulder and walked off toward the Dreamlight camp.
User Image

Ginger

╔════════════════════╗

Ginger felt light-headed. She felt like she was floating..or maybe being carried. There was a slight pain on her face, maybe her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes. She was above the ground, being carried by someone. Her eyes widened. She turned her to to see the stranger's face. "Y-You!" She moved around a bit. "Let me down! D-Don't make me use force!" She wasn't quite in a good situation. She was still losing a bit of blood and she was weak. "P-Put me down you!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☯OoC:
User ImageGene Mooncry

"Shut up, Dreamlight. You should consider yourself damn lucky I didn't take you back to my camp, torture you, or let you bleed to death." Gene tightened his grip. "It wouldn't be very nice to fight you with you in the state you're in, now would it? I wouldn't need 10 seconds to massacre you, even without my form." Gene used his free hand to rip a vine off of a tree. He threw her down on the ground and tied her hands together, before throwing her over his shoulder again. He started toward the village again.

After a few minutes of walking, they were on the outskirts. It was dusk. Gene threw her down once more, and rolled her over on her stomach. He pulled up the back of her shirt and took out his dagger. He lowered his knife to her skin, and carved "G.M." in her back. His initials. He transformed, let out a deep howl and darted off, in fear they would find him. Even he knew he couldn't take on more than three bears.
User Image

Ginger

╔════════════════════╗

Ginger wanted to bite his head off. Who the hell does he think he is? She cursed at him a few more times before giving up because of fatigue. After a few minutes they arrived on the outskirts of her village. He suddenly threw her down again and Ginger bit her bottom lip when he carved into her skin. He then ran away. What was going on?

After an hour in the infirmary of the village, Ginger ran out at around 10 at night. She was quite well with stealth, and she slipped out easily. She had forgotten her jacket, and all she had was bandaged covering her chest. She ran until she got to the Mooncry's village. She hid behind some of the small houses. She isn't going to let that guy free. She had to kill him. She spotted him. He went into what appeared to be his home, maybe? She darted inside and pounced on top of him, quickly taking out the dagger and placing it on his neck. "You should have killed me when you had the chance." She whispered.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☯OoC:
User ImageGene Mooncry

Gene would chuckle, were it not for the knife at his neck keeping him from it. He smiled instead. "Come now, Ginger, you really think you can best me in the state you're in?" She was on top of him, and he was on his chest. He brought his right leg up and slammed his combat boot into her shin before rolling out from under her knife. Rolling out, he got a small cut on his cheek.
User Image

Ginger

╔════════════════════╗

Ginger knew he was right. She was in no condition to fight. Before she could say something, he kicked her and rolled out. Ginger darted backwards. Her breathing was a little heavier. "You've also got a cut on your cheek now. Still, I don't think we're even."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☯OoC:
User ImageGene Mooncry

Gene quickly got to his feet. "No, we aren't even. I had the courtesy of taking you back to your home, and you invade mine, and attack me of all people? I hardly think we're even, dear Ginger." Gene walked slowly toward Ginger and grabbed her chin in his hand. "So, should I kill you here, or let you go, so you can harm my people more than you already have? Decisions, decisions . . ."
User Image

Ginger

╔════════════════════╗

Ginger stayed quiet and listened to him. "First off..Why would you take me back?" She glared at him. "Secondly, don't touch me." She slapped his hand away. "Why attack you?" She pulled up the bandages a little bit to reveal the initials he had carved in early. "Do you think this'll ever come off?" She pointed at her cheek too. "And secondly! It was self defense. I wouldn't have killed him if he had just left when I gave him the chance to-" She covered her mouth while she coughed. Her wound was still getting the best of her health.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☯OoC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas