Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Shin'Su you little s**t stop running!" Desmond had changed his location with an immense speed. He managed to get around the building and move along side Shin'Su in a short amount of time. How he did this would be unclear to most but he knew how.

His long sleeve covered arms were folded across his body, while a swirl of multi-colored aura's surrounded and proctected him. He was fully aware of the falling green object, the possible meanace approaching the body once controlled by Hartia, and even the two allies whom he hadn't met yet. When he put em to use his senseing abilties were actually useful. "So much for the peace huh?"

Codger

Eight glowing lines of brilliant prismatic light extended from the flat top of the spire and expanded out in a perfect set of eight lines with almost mathematical precision. From the center they expanded to the edge of the surface and fell over the sides into obscurity under the earth supporting the fractured mansion's foundations. Soon the spire would be broken into eight perfect sections which would be the gateways for the creature inside to exit and rain havoc down upon those in his path. Every passing moment increased the sheer power of the aura of whomever was inside what could only equate to a rather violently delivered Orbital Drop Pod. However at this moment there were more pressing issues than an unfolding alien drop pod, things like...

...a giant skeletal beast going absolutely nuts on the lawn. The skull was still covered in flesh but the eyes had been destroyed and the black flesh was flopping around in the now over sized eye sockets. Running from them came a thick black sludge that gave his face the appearance of twin streams of black tears on pasty gray skin. From the skull a new body had been built in what had to have been record time regardless of the fact that it was mostly just a large skeleton. Looking closer the bones were actually chock full of rocks, debris, and -oddly enough- rubies to cut corners with mostly native material until he could properly reinforce his decimated frame. The rubies suspended in bone began to glow with a weak crimson light that pulsed in time with that of a slowly beating heart. Wisps of blackness and a dark crimson mist began to materialize around him as The Rogue of the Dominion of the Blazing Mind did his best to recuperate after nearing oblivion.

Marmalades's Husband

The sky flashed brilliant colors, the land desposed. Ahead rocks folded around as if being drawn. Horekoshu could only find the back of the beast across the horizon, solidigying into a body.

"The hell is that?"

He drew closer and closer, only taking a glance to the sky above him. With his sword already drawn he swung back with a 180 degree turn, directing towards the object in the sky. The air seemed to curve and mold ahead of him up in the air. It grew and grew until the whole sky seemed to have disformed in shape with some invisible source. And in a matter of seconds the wave of distortion would reach the pod, crushing it with imense pressure into nothing more than dust that would slowly disolve with the wind on the rest of its fall down. It only took so long to find out the frequency level of it with its constant whislting. Horekoshu would simply look back to the crater, ready to match eyes with the hell spawn of the behemoth. His steps again pressed on, avoiding the flesh.

Magnetic Lunatic

Shadow haulted his movement as he observed the change in appearance and energy from Hartia, to the more chaotic and hot-headed shin.

"Interesting...I'm not the only crazy around here."

Phoenix rose before him again, distorting the intangability of his shadow into a more pragmatic and solid form. He knelt once more before Shadow and spoke gently.

"M'lord, we have found a far more effective way to take down the spires. Myself, Niteshade and a few other Hunters shall utilize the frequency the spires use and they shall become little more than stardust after a moment. At current velocity, and their estimated density, it should take us no more than a few seconds. worst case scenerio, and we are completly wrong, it takes us a little longer, and a few rocks may fall to the ground."

"Very well. Execute it then."
"Yes lord."

Phoenix departed once more, and Shadow walked on, waiting to see which path he should consort to, the chaos to follow Mr. Shin or his old friend Horekoshu, who would soon be entering a battle of seemingly ill consequence. He sat against a tree and awaited which seemed more prudent a path to unfold.
Tch

A light ripple, a single reverberation off any and all surfaces near the creature of Oblivion. Waves of a second sight dance about the creature, and all those who gaze upon it.

Tch

A white mask carries and hides dark eyes as foot steps accent them. One might see a dark figure, perhaps fifty yards away, attired in black with bright rings on each arm, and one bright mask adorning his long face and long black hair.

Tch

Codger

((...the single pod already hit the ground and is in the process of opening... I think half of you are confused as to what is actually happening. My character Turey Izmir got blasted out of the sky and cratered on your mansion. Grave Jade followed him down in a drop pod and obliterated everything but his skull. Now Turey's skeleton is rebuilding itself from the skull down with debris and Dominion rubies.))

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Shin'su would chuckle a bit as he was suspended in the air watching. He noticed one neearing fast in the distance and zoomed off to meet him. The two forces moving at just about clinding speeds. He would stop at about 20 feet away from the mask with pruplr streaming following it and land on the ground safely. He would keep a cocky smile as his demonic gaze fixated 'pon the being He awaited to see if the being would stop. [Post at Taigeku fot the record.]

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC: Desmond will reply to you asap.
arrow Nowhere near Tacitus' characters for reasons of safety. sweatdrop

A slow mournful yowl seeped into the area around Kirona, as her steel-encased fingers drew the bowstring until the composites locked and the pulleys kept the 3 rounds in place. There was a quiet purr behind her, as two figures slunk behind her, taking the form of two immense wolves. Their jaded steel blue coloring faded in and out translucence, releasing small harmonizing hums as they did.

Her mouth loosened up slightly around the lip, opening so that she could release a cold frosted breath from her mouth.

Necrix Rounds 50/50
Flechette Tips 27/30
Frost Rounds 10/10
Puppet Strings 5/5
"Well forget you too!" Desmond yelled out to Shin as he replaced himself on the 'battlefield'. In his position everyone had a generally clear view of him, which applied vise versa. The brown eyes he held guided back and forth from the new arrival to the spire and reattaching skull thing. I think I'll let it form..... Who's gonna do what is the question...

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

OOC Ahem. Wish post how you got here or I wont let it fly.
[i would think my entrance would make it safe to say that i walked. tho if u prefer i keep that and a myriad other details involved in the post ie my emotions how i got here what i had for breakfast, i will gladly do so, tho i considered them mostly superfluous, i suppose not

Kirona had reached this particular place in the universe because she walked there. Why? Well, aside from the obvious cataclysmic force of nature that just crash-landed, some people take walks. And when you take walks, you discover new things and new places, such as this mansion. Whoa! Enlightening!
Tch

Lucian wouldn't stop walking, in fact, his ascendance was completely unfaultering; as if he didn't even see the man in front of him <Shin'Su>. Of course, he did see the man, but it would look as if he didn't.

Tch

That gentle vibration they would be feeling was Lucian amplifying the sound waves from his own footsteps and watching them bounce back, giving him an accurate description of the area surrounding him, and the distance between him and everyone else. This would act as a second sight for him.

Tch

As Lucian neared the man, he held his right hand up, as a gesture that he meant no harm. He kept a steady optical eye on the beast forming near the vacinity, as he meant it no harm, either. As he would near the man, he slowed his walking and supressed his sound amplification as he gently spoke from behind his bright mask; "I seek counsel with the leader of this establishment."

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Shin would rofl in his mind but snicker lightly physicaly. "Considering the circumstances that'd be me.....sir." He would say sir with sarcasm.....aiming to moch Hartia whom was screaming at shin from inside the body seeking back out from his very short nap. Shin ignored him ever so much as he kept his smile and kept his gaze 'pon the man before him. "So what do you need with us?....I mean me."
Hartia Pendragon
Shin would rofl in his mind but snicker lightly physicaly. "Considering the circumstances that'd be me.....sir." He would say sir with sarcasm.....aiming to moch Hartia whom was screaming at shin from inside the body seeking back out from his very short nap. Shin ignored him ever so much as he kept his smile and kept his gaze 'pon the man before him. "So what do you need with us?....I mean me."

Lucian cocked his head to the side slightly before another resonation would pretrude from the small slit in his white mask. "I have a business proposition for you," his voice was serious and calm as he stook perhaps four feet away from the man. He blatently glanced at the monster forming in the distance before turning back to the man. "Can we seek a more formal area for business talk, a table with chairs per se."

It didn't seem like a question, more of a suggestion as Lucian kept his hands visible, as if to show that he meant no harm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff