Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vuzi
Niitsu
Storming out of his guild in a rage, Niitsu looked about quickly, taking in the three or four attackers.

"This was a mistake... easily fixed by your death."

Unsheathing the large blade upon his back, the field was quickly surrounded in a ring of cold-fire which burned at least twenty feet into the air.

He took quick, long strides towards the man who had just unsheathed his sword and, Jaylen, and reaching five feet from him, quickly charged, ducking low and arcing his blade towards the man's chest diagonally up and to the right. As the blade approached, it was wrapped in an aura of cold-fire energy, causing the water vapor in the air to form into ice crystals due to the extremity of the cold.

((Erm, I was already running away from the entrance and into the shack, now I'm nearly halfway up.))

((I posted before you, so my action is before you. Either deal with it or be killed due to lack of action.))
*I appear Bloodthirster Axe at the ready and my Wailing Doom Sword at my side* ...Alright, lets go!
Formidilosus stood, watching the others, waiting for someone to strike at him.
Gabriel the Baleful
~Gabe turned the crossbow towards Niitsu, firing the remaining 20 bolts in the clip at his chest. He was about 20 yards away.~

Niitsu, hearing the release of the bolts, quickly extended his cold-fire aura, causing the bolts to freeze in mid-air and ricket into the ground and shatter.
[!Knives!]
Vuzi
<center>The ever growing pace of Jheylan, caused him to slightly stumble as he ran up the steps of the shack. As he turned the first hundred steps, he dipped his very large brush into the the tub of gasoline. Sheathing his sword, he began to run as fast as he could up the stairs, holding his paintbrush steady as it wetted the molded paint. "Heh." He slightly laughed as he continued up, he was a little over half of the way to the top.

((I believe you're actually running down to the bottom. ^^ wink )

Reaching the top of the hill with the shack before him and several fighting forms going about, he stopped and stood stock still, feeling absolutely everything as all moved in the invisible ether surrounding all. Movements came to him, a shark in the Great Sea of the Sky. He waited for an opportune moment to take action.

Quote:

However, upon the inside, there is a stair-well numbering exactly 500 stairs. Every 100 steps, there is a 180-degree turn in the stairs and a landing leading to a different area.

<center>((Niitsu, I was already in the shack before you attempted to attack me, your post voided, sorry.))

Stopping as he felt the presence of another, awaiting his arrival as in a trap, his empathic senses were put into gear. Droping the rest of the gasoline down the stairs, he watched for a little bit as the strong smell began to waft throughout the shack, and the oil spew down the steps. Quickly, he used his power of transparency to drop down through the shack. He than swam across the roads untill he was a far enough distance away to initate his plane. By using his power of psychokinesis, he dropped a small ammount of fire onto the oil, from a nearby candle. The minute it touched, it ignited and began to file its way, up and down.
Formidilosus [Terror]
Formidilosus stood, watching the others, waiting for someone to strike at him.

This one he instantly recognized as one of the Shunobu. Knives's White Cape flared suddenly and billowed against him as a sudden, enormous gust of wind blew against his form. He was unmoving, naught of him blowing in the slightest but for his cape it seemed, though any unrooted presences in his path would be forced to shield eyes against sand, dirt, and the mere Force as Wind torrents attempted to carry them away. With a flick of his wrist the end of his staff swiveled off and fell to the ground, revealing the diamond-edged and tipped blade beneath as he dived into this Wind and was passing Formidilosus in an instant with a lightning-quick strike on Formidilosus's right side, Knives's blade smashing either his head or any helmet worn with its stolid edge.
((Has the attack ended?))
~Gabe came to his senses and ran off or something.~
Terror's eyes were shielded by his masked helmet, as Knives ran at him, Terror pivoted to avoid it and continued the spin around to slash both of his longswords at his back.
Niitsu

((I don't think so.
And do the stairs go up or down? By 'shack' I was seeing a small complex with stairs that lead down to where all the real stuff is.))
Vuzi
[!Knives!]
Vuzi
<center>The ever growing pace of Jheylan, caused him to slightly stumble as he ran up the steps of the shack. As he turned the first hundred steps, he dipped his very large brush into the the tub of gasoline. Sheathing his sword, he began to run as fast as he could up the stairs, holding his paintbrush steady as it wetted the molded paint. "Heh." He slightly laughed as he continued up, he was a little over half of the way to the top.

Reaching the top of the hill with the shack before him and several fighting forms going about, he stopped and stood stock still, feeling absolutely everything as all moved in the invisible ether surrounding all. Movements came to him, a shark in the Great Sea of the Sky. He waited for an opportune moment to take action.

Quote:

However, upon the inside, there is a stair-well numbering exactly 500 stairs. Every 100 steps, there is a 180-degree turn in the stairs and a landing leading to a different area.

<center>((Niitsu, I was already in the shack before you attempted to attack me, your post voided, sorry.))

Stopping as he felt the presence of another, awaiting his arrival as in a trap, his empathic senses were put into gear. Droping the rest of the gasoline down the stairs, he watched for a little bit as the strong smell began to waft throughout the shack, and the oil spew down the steps. Quickly, he used his power of transparency to drop down through the shack. He than swam across the roads untill he was a far enough distance away to initate his plane. By using his power of psychokinesis, he dropped a small ammount of fire onto the oil, from a nearby candle. The minute it touched, it ignited and began to file its way, up and down.

((I see you have problems reading. I posted before your post about climbing up-by the way, the steps go down-and there I want you to go to page 4. My post comes before you posted anything about entering the shack... actually, mine is just before yours. Now, your post before that said you were running towards the shack, but nothing about entering it yet. Therefore, take action against my attack or die. This is your last chance to respond to my attack.))
[!Knives!]
Niitsu

((I don't think so.
And do the stairs go up or down? By 'shack' I was seeing a small complex with stairs that lead down to where all the real stuff is.))
((Either way, the fire is going to catch the fumes in the air. So the fire is working it way through the entire shack, crumbling it.))
[!Knives!]
Niitsu

((I don't think so.

((Yes, the shack is only about 10 ft. x 5 ft. and the steps lead down.))
Niitsu
Vuzi
[!Knives!]
Vuzi

Quote:

((I see you have problems reading. I posted before your post about climbing up-by the way, the steps go down-and there I want you to go to page 4. My post comes before you posted anything about entering the shack... actually, mine is just before yours. Now, your post before that said you were running towards the shack, but nothing about entering it yet. Therefore, take action against my attack or die. This is your last chance to respond to my attack.))

((Sir, I do believe you're the one that is blind. While sunrunner came, we attacked, http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8344144&bt=1118720701&start=45 Read up. You will see that I was in the shack BEFORE you posted, leaving you trying to attack thin air.))
This doesnt look like much, Niitsu. Give me a target.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff