Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
This forum will be closing soon. We will move the active threads to the Organizations/Military forum. When the threads are moved, the OPs will be notified of the move.

If you definitely want your thread moved, please post a link below.

Thank you,
heart SimplySimone heart

Friendly Fatcat

A quick question, if you will. What will happen to inactive threads? Will they be moved to Gaia's "Trash Bin", or somewhere else? What if a thread wishes to be revived after a certain period of time, would we simply contact a moderator and ask for it to be moved?

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organizations-at-war/city-of-oblivion-first-abandoned-stag-base-open/t.52844477/

There should be a commemorative item for those who stuck it out in this forum. wink

Genius

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organizations-at-war/eikou-clan-senkenbutai-outpost/t.56722959/

Omnipresent Poster

Oblivionic Desecration
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organizations-at-war/city-of-oblivion-first-abandoned-stag-base-open/t.52844477/

There should be a commemorative item for those who stuck it out in this forum. wink

lol We all get a black holes item.

My thread: Phoenix Warriors.

I had an awesome time, FFA. I'll miss you.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Ah FFA....

Sadly this is what should have happened long ago.
Arretsu
Ah FFA....

3nodding Glad you agree.

All threads posted to this point have been migrated to the O/M forum.

@Lykaios: I will have to get back to you on that one. I don't see why, if the user has a link to the thread, we won't be able to move it should they decide they want to make a grand comeback or some such. I'll see what we can do.

However, since roughly half the first page of this forum has not received a post since late 2009, I don't foresee this being a problem. 3nodding

Friendly Fatcat

TKid
Arretsu
Ah FFA....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Glad you agree.

@Lykaios: I will have to get back to you on that one. I don't see why, if the user has a link to the thread, we won't be able to move it should they decide they want to make a grand comeback or some such. I'll see what we can do.

However, since roughly half the first page of this forum has not received a post since late 2009, I don't foresee this being a problem. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My main concern is the trash bin thing- where would the inactive guilds go?

My own guild I have in.. erm... "storage" here, as well as a few other people I know that have contractual obligations IRL and are out of the country as such.

I know a lot just recreate old threads in new places to attract attention to newbies- less established RPs tend to get more looks from newcomers.
But having that original thread to reference from is wonderful, I've found.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
TKid

3nodding Glad you agree.

However, since roughly half the first page of this forum has not received a post since late 2009, I don't foresee this being a problem. 3nodding

Sqeeee Tkid long time no talk *huggles*

Why not just provide link in this thread, and ask for them to be moved as well. Or, post in the threat, and put in the title that you would like it moved to O/M. So that if you want to revisit the thread later you may.

Shirtless Fatcat

@Terra: Mostly because I'm lazy, and it takes me a bit to cycle through passwords to figure out which one I've used.

But if I must, here's the link:
The Armistice

And obviously the post itself is proof the account and thread are mine.

As for the rest- I cannot speak for them. They move their own crap- I ain't requesting it be moved for 'em. -__-
Devaki Abhayaa
@Terra: Mostly because I'm lazy, and it takes me a bit to cycle through passwords to figure out which one I've used.

But if I must, here's the link:
The Armistice

And obviously the post itself is proof the account and thread are mine.

As for the rest- I cannot speak for them. They move their own crap- I ain't requesting it be moved for 'em. -__-
Done.
Please move my thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organizations-at-war/oblivion-fortress/t.12377494/

Codger

If only so it is not thrown in the trash,

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organizations-at-war/gpd-genesis-aegis-a-return/t.7898382/

The mule used to create the thread was hacked ages ago and the whole thing has just been dead so I didn't pursue trying to get it back.
User Image[I'm not a bad person...]

This is inconvenient; I hope that the move will not invalidate all my links to my thread.

Swordsman's Manor Thread

I'd appreciate it if you moved this thread. It's more of a placeholder, but I still want to keep it. Too bad about this forum going, it had so much potential...User Image

[...I just have bad luck.]User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces