Genre: Action,Adventure,Romance,Future.

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
CURRENT STORY

User Image

The year is 2994, the earth is now ruled by one government. The human race and all those that lived on earth are now traveling into deep space many of the Milky way Galaxy has been colonized by the humans, but beyond the asteroid belt of the Milky Way there is a organization who call them selves, The Balisters. Humanity was not meant to travel far from its home world, as The Balisters traveled farther into deep space building space ports on the moons of Saturn. It brought a new visitor to the Milky Way, something Alien and Hi breed. The Milky Way galaxy is not what it use to be, space ports are located on every planet, some safe others may not be as welcoming. What will be your fate in this galaxy?

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Rules

User Image

1.The Main things you need to know before joining.
○No Advertising. No Spamming
•Please do not even think about joining this roleplay if you don't like Mech rp
○No God modding. I am God. What i say, goes that way.
•Follow Gaia Tos.
○This is a Mech. Roleplay. Don't like? Then don't join.
•Yes this is inspired from a online game called Mechquest and an rp i joined on before War never Changes.

2.Inside the Roleplay
•This is a long time roleplay. Post at least twice a Week. Pm me if you can't. If your not interested anymore.. Just quit OK?
○Don't even think about Cybering. This is Pg-13 for Romance and Violence. Don't like it? Then get lost.
•Respect. Respect me. Respect the other characters out of Character and everyone's happy.
○Please don't even think about adding in your own things without my permission. If your uncertain whether you can do it or not. Then Ask me.
•No Killing. Without permission that is. Especially when you try to kill me....

3. Posting
•Please. Do not write one-liners. I understand Writer's block but at least 1-7 sentences. You can describe things or what your character is doing and such.
○Your Post. Must be nice. Must at least include a name and picture. If your not good at making these. Then ask someone for help.
•Posting for others is not allowed. Sorry.

4. Profiles
•Pm Me then titling them 'Mecha War' and put a emote telling me that you read these rules. You don't have these two then your not accepted. Sorry.
○No Changing them.
•Anime Pictures only cause i do not like real one.

5.The Most Important
• ENJOY

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Fractions

User Image

The United Knights
Seeking peace through out the galaxy they want to maintain as a whole with rules and orders to always go by. They seek to bring peace and justice to the
galaxy how ever they see fit, even if that means to end someones life for the greater good of the people. They know about the alien invaders and the Cyborgs (Hi Breed) and have plans
to try and put an end to their invasion. The United Knights see it that they are a blight and must be dealt with even if it means to go into Balisters space.
The United Knights is a proud and noble organization, and are ruled by a council, that is their law. What they say goes and all respect that.

The Balisters
The Balisters have their own views on the galaxy and to see those ruled by the Council, they will have no part in that. They do what they want to help their own well being.
Helping other Balsiters clan members out in time of need they also take on a contracts that and missions that the United Knights see as unjustified cause. The Balisters
Care not about the United Knights nor their rules and order. They are a military force ruled by no one and will defend only those they see fit. They are ruthless and dangerous,
and own the outer deep space.

Cyborgs
You are a Hi Breed Human and Cyborg You have no Rules and you believe in one thing only destroy and change your enemy.

The Invaders
You fear nothing you have no emotions and you are very poisonous and you hear voices off things in your head telling you what to do and one bite or you being captured and change by them you will not care about your own friends and family.

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Profile Skeleton

User Image

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (Bi or Straight)
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]App: [/b](Appearance)
[b]Other:[/b]

[i]Mecha Model:[/i] (Made up)
[i]Mecha Name:[/i]
[i]Mecha Weapons:[/i]
[i]Mecha Abilities:[/i]
[i]Mecha Weight[/i]:
[i]Mecha Height:[/i]
[i]Mecha App:[/i] (Appearance)

Only if you are an Invader

[u]Abilities:[/u]
[u]Invader App:[/u]
[u]Bio-weapons:[/u]

Only if you are a Cyborg

[strike]Weapon:[/strike]
[strike]Abilities[/strike]
[strike]Cyborg App:[/strike]

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
OPEN AND ACCEPTING

NEED 3 - 5 PLAYERS THERE ARE ONE ONLY

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
I AM NOW CLOSING THIS RP CAUSE NOBODY IS JOINING I AM NEVER GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER RP AGAIN!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff