Sparkly Genius

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Evangelyn Adrias Cross
OOC:

Eva perked a brow. The woman claimed to pick up signals leaving the area. Yet her device wasn't able to pick up the device she was using to speak with her said superiors. That was either extremely lucky for her, or this girl was bluffing horribly. The woman tried to catch the scent of the woman's deception.

"Listen, I've no time to deal with your faulty equipment. Nor would you, simply picking up their transmissions, do anything to help matters. If you'll excuse me, I don't plan to be here when they show up." She turned and began to walk away from the pair. Set on finding her partner before someone or something else did.
Bruce had just about enough of this cherade. Did the woman forget there was a loaded gun pointed at her?

"Don't move another godamn muscle.. You think you can just walk in here with your supposed partner? I've dealt with this sort of scenario before.. There are two graves behind the Bunker. Government agents sent here. I trusted them, and let them stay. Then they tried to kill me in my sleep.. but I at least had the bloody decency to give them a proper burial for the treachery..you're not going anywhere Ms Cross.. your 'partner' is fine.. I saw two of you on my Thermal Optics. Haven't seen the other or fired a shot.."

The Aussie answered this calmly and cooly. Taking direct aim at The Werewolfs chest with his M16. A deep coldness within his eyes. "Don't make me do this.. please.. " Bruce spoke quietly.

Sparkly Genius

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Evangelyn Adrias Cross
OOC:

Eva blinked and looked at the man pointing the gun at her. Unless they were silver bullets they weren't going to do much. but that wasn't what made her stop. Whenever she went, whatever she did. Someone was going to try and keep her in a cage so to speak. It made her feel sick. Would she never have freedom again?

"I'm not asking you to let me stay..I'm asking you to let me go...And telling you both should leave as well." Eva knew she couldn't run yet. She knew that they would come after her. But now the human was trying to keep her bound as well? Bending to his will? It made her want to howl in anger. She kept composed however. Ignoring his unnecessary speech about betrayal he had dealt with before. The man had a habit of talking his mouth off it seemed.

"You both act as if I've threatened you...I've only told you the truth and wanted to leave since I got here." She knew she had told the woman earlier to watch her words given that she had a partner. but that wasn't really a threat was it? "I don't even have any weapons..."
Bruce sighed softly. He didn't lower the weapon.. just nodding towards the exit.

"Then go.. go on.. get out of here.. but I swear to god if you come back here with harmful intentions and ANY Soldiers.. You'll not make it past the main gate. IS That understood?" The Austrailan said this with a hint of anger.. part of him wanted to shoot her right now, while another told him to keep her as a prisoner. But there was no way either of those would happen. Bruce has godamn values of life.
Marcy Lane

Marcy just stood there, watching her device. She was scanning the area. She knew there was another bunker about fifty miles from where they were. She still believed that Ms. Cross was bluffing, but she decided that they should be better safe than sorry. She slipped up behind Bruce and put a hand on his shoulder. "Come on. We should get out of here too, if only for a little while. There's a place not too far from here. Let's get going."

User Image

Sparkly Genius

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((Eva's gonna run for it. Assume that as soon as she left the compound she took a silver bullet to the head by an undercover agent or something. I'm out of this rp, thank you though! ))
Marcy Lane

Marcy grabbed Bruce by the arm and started dragging him towards the main building. She was going to play it safe and get them out of there. She had seen the helicopter. That would get them to the other base in plenty of time without leaving tracks. She knew how to fly one.

User Image
Bruce blinked as Marcy dragged him along. "Oi! Where are we going off to, eh?" He asked curiously, as the two headed towards the main bunker.
Marcy Lane

Marcy glanced back at Bruce. "There's another base not too far from here. We're going to head over there and lay low for a little while just in case." She reached the doors and took the minute to open them before grabbing Bruce and dragging him again. She let go of him once they entered the room with the helicopter. She climbed up and checked the systems. Everything seemed to be working fine. She topped off the fuel just to be safe. Finally, everything was ready. She looked down at Bruce. "Coming?"

User Image
Bruce rolled his eyes as Marcy casually climbed into the Bell Chopper. He casually shouldered both of his weapons.. The M1A1 and his L96. Moving to grab a few belts of Ammunition , setting them into the Helicopter.

"Alright alright we'll go to anutha' base.. but on two conditions. yeah? One.. if anyone's going to be flying that beauty for the first time.. it's going to be me. The' M1 makes Fourty kilometres at top speed if you wanted to take that for a test-drive. We may run into trouble." The Aussie grinned.
Marcy Lane

Marcy rolled her eyes. Men. They always had to be the one to play with the shiny new toy. She climbed out and got in the 'M1. At least she could fly this one too. "Fine. What's the second condition?" She began to check the systems on this helicopter and topped off the fuel.

User Image
(( Rawr i'm back from the dead! ))

Bruce casually rolled his eyes as Marcy commented on his Machoism. A sly smirk funneling onto his lips as he checked over various systems inside of the Helicopter. His gaze locked on the sheer beauty of the innards of the flying beast.

"Well tha' dun' really mattah. Where da' hell you want us to go again? I remember talk of a Bunkah'.. but that is about it." He called.
Marcy Lane

Marcy rolled her eyes again. "We'll go to the other base near by. We should be safe there. Grab whatever you're bringing and go ahead and get ready." Marcy moved about the rooms, gathering fresh ammo and bandages, as well as any other supplies that she needed. She stowed them neatly into the M1 and started it up. "Alright, just one more thing to do." She made sure that Bruce was ready too and told him to go ahead and get into the air, and she would follow. Then she ran down into the control room and plugged her device in. After saving all of the base's data onto it, she smiled devilishly and activated the countdown. Then, she ran down the hall, jumped in the M1, strapped herself in, and took to the air. She motioned for Bruce to follow her quickly and began racing from the scene. Just as they got out of range, the base exploded, sending a fireball furling into the sky. her job there was done.

User Image

((Yay!!!!!!!!! I thought this rp had died again. I was really sad about it. But now I'm happy because you're back! Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
User Image

Mira had been sitting in the dark room of the cellar for three hours now listening to the group of human's pray and discuss worldly problems with her grandfather. They often spoke of casting out the evil's of the undead, Such as Vampires like herself. Although she knew her father would never hurt her. That's why he kept her hidden from the human's. Finally she heard the sound of chair scraping on the wooden floors and people getting up to leave. The chain on the cellar door rattled as she ran up the stairs and waited for it to open. "Papa! I thought they would never leave..." She whined hugging her elderly father, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled softly the wrinkles surrounding his eyes and mouth becoming more prominent. He missed the shimmer she used to have in her blue eyes, now all he could see was the lifeless stare of a heartless beast. "Come now Miranda...you know I must keep up appearances...they provide me with what I need... How about we take a stroll" She nodded softly wrapping her pale skin in a shawl to protect herself from the sunlight. A black parasol was all she needed from there and she could leave the house for a short period of time. Something that didn't seem to happen very often now.

She and her father lived in two separate worlds it seemed. He was once a pastor, and fought to keep the 'creatures of darkness' at bay. However when Mira was bitten by a vampire turning her into the very thing he hated. Silas loved his daughter though, he chose to hide her from the world in his attempt to continue protecting her, not from the darkness anymore but from his own kind. Mira gripped the back of her father's wheelchair walking him down the rather dray rocky path that led to their shambled house.The streets towards the once bustling city used to be lined with flourishing tree's and beautiful scenery. Since the apocalypse it had been reduced to a dust deserted countryside. Full of trash and rubble. They wandered on into the city where she looked around at abandoned shops she used to visit as a child. Her cold blue eyes caught the sound of bustling steps keeping an eye out for thieves who might try and mug her and her father. "Father...should we continue on?" She questioned not really realizing how far they had already traveled, stopping and awaiting an answer.

"Why don't I stay here....you go further on your own..." She wished to protest what he said but knowing never to disagree with him she only nodded. "Yes father.... I wont venture far..." She pushed him onto the sidewalk, into an empty store leaving him to search around for supplies in there. Mira made her way out the back door walking through the ally way looking for rats or small animal's to feed from. Her dark cloak danced softly around her ankles, bells and charm's jingling around her neck. Cautiously holding her parasol to block any rays of light from burning her delicate porcelain skin.
Lawrence Tiger

Suddenly, he was not running towards her anymore. Something had changed his course. He needed to feed. While the broiling sun overhead could not kill him or harm him like it did others of his kind, it still was uncomfortable. If he fed, it would not be as noticeable. Then he could find her faster, with less distractions. He would leave this state, and be able to focus. His limbs soon hit cobblestone instead of desert sand. The sun here was cooler, easier to handle. He let his nose lead him. It knew that there was easy prey nearby. Easier meant faster. Faster was essential. He passed an alleyway with a girl walking down it. He paused for moment to study her, his tongue lolling as he panted. No. She would not do. He continued, finding an unused store with a man in a wheelchair inside. Here was his prey. He stood in the doorway, still panting, but smiling wickedly. "Heh. Heh heh heh."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces