Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where do you stand?

Government 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Rebellion 0.59259259259259 59.3% [ 16 ]
Neutral 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Marcy Lane

"How many are we talking about?" Marcy looked up from the map on the table to the young recruit in front of her. "Five hundred ma'am." She nodded and placed a marker on the map. "And here?" "Seven hundred ma'am." "Ok. We'll hit here first. She placed another marker and stepped back, surveying the map. That made for a total of five markers, after removing the six she had taken care of. The problem was, now there were actually people she had to worry about. She couldn't just go in, set some charges, then walk out as another military base exploded behind her. Also, there was the problem of there not being enough information to properly infiltrate any of them. All of their scouts had disappeared without a trace while on their missions. Marcy groaned. If things kept getting difficult like this, they may end up losing. Suddenly, a light bulb went off in her head. What about that Abbey girl? Lawrence had said that her father had worked at the military base that they had just escaped from. What if they sent her in as a decoy, or an infiltrator, asking for help after the slaughter in her home? She would need some training first, but the girl may be the answer to their problems. Marcy turned and began typing into the computer behind her. A little research, and they would be set to get to work.

User Image

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey shifted around slightly as Lawrence re-buttoned up her pyjamas correctly as she smiled and hugged her stuffed toy rabbit under her chin. It was going to be a little tough adjusting to life in a new home without her papa but with Lawrence and Marcy she knew that she would manage. As she drifted further into her sleep she began to dream about what had happened during her very eventful day today, first of all she had met a vampire she would see as a best friend or a family member. A girl who was a Apocalytic war rebel with pretty white hair and was rescued from a crowd of blood thirsty vampires back at home, plus she got to ride in a helicopter! Sure she had alot of ups and downs today but it was fun, maybe to much fun for one day who knows what could happen tomorow. Abbey opened her eyes slightly and peered over at what looked like Lawrence in the dark whilst he was sitting on the chair, sucking the blood out of a piece of meat. From what she knew from fairytale stories vampires only drank human blood, if so then how did Lawrence only drink the blood out of animal meat. It musn't really taste good but then again to a human drinking blood wouldn't exactly be a luxury for anyone who was human.

Abbey gazed up at the ceiling with a quiet yawn before sitting upright in the bed "Papa Lawrence...What do you think will happen tomorow?"she asked curiously, maybe she was over thinking the subject but she couldn't help but wonder Lawrence's opinion.
((O.o.c:: Shall we timeskip soon and I shall work on my....umm....THING!
Lawrence Tiger

Lawrence had just finished draining the meat. It tasted rotten, just like the meat in the store had. While it had the essential nutrients he needed and provided him with energy, it definitely did not taste as good as fresh animal blood, or even better, fresh human blood. there was something about human blood that gave him an extra energy boost too. He wished he could have some now. He glanced up in surprise as Abbey sat up and spoke. He walked over and climbed in bed with her, taking her in his arms and trying to rock her to sleep. "You're never going to know if you don't sleep now, because you end up falling asleep tomorrow and sleep right through the day!" He continued to rock her, keeping a gentle, steady rhythm, nuzzling her head. "Go to sleep now. I'll stay right here with you."

User Image

((Yes. Have her fall asleep, and then we'll timeskip. Unless she wants to . . . change first. twisted Also, what thing?))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey watched Lawrence climb into bed next to her, holding her in his arms as he rocked her gently from left to right, she actually didn't believe the rocking would make her that tired but in a matter of minutes she was yawning and her eyes were almost shut. "I-I guess your right...I just couldn't help but ask though"she answered back with another sleepy yawn before hugging Lawrence and curling up comfortably beside him. She didn't want to give in to her bedtime just yet though, she wanted to prove that she wasn't a baby who had to go to bed earlier than everyone else just because she was young, she wanted to show Lawrence that she was a tough, semi-mature adult. Abbey swayed from left to right and kneeled upwards to wrap her arms around Lawrence's neck so she could hug him just after he nuzzled her head but fell back into the bed again with a chuckle.

"Okay, I'll go to sleep but...can I ask you one more question?" she faced Lawrence and kneeled upwards so she could see his face better "What's it like to be a vampire like you Papa Lawrence?"

((O.o.c:: OMG CHANGE SOUNDS FUN xD and my...umm...KENDO! *grabs sword* chop chop!
Lawrence Tiger

Lawrence was taken aback a bit by her question. He frowned as he laid down beside her, pulling her down and hugging her to his chest. "A vampire like me huh?" He pulled the covers up to her chin and stroked her hair. "Well, it started out alright. I'm a pureblood, so I've always been a bit stronger than the others. I have abilities that they didn't, like being able to go out into the sunlight, and the healing thing, as well as the morphing thing, though that comes with its own problems. But then they started the quarantines and stuck me in that . . . Lawrence's hand slowed as the memories took his mind over for a minute. He quickly shook his head, scattering those thoughts, and began stroking her hair again. "Anyway, it's not bad. You get to be stronger than normal people, you don't have to sleep, your bodies tougher than that of humans, you're faster, you have heightened senses, etcetera. Blood tastes pretty good too, especially when it's fresh. He lowered his head, sniffing at her neck. He could hear the blood flowing through her veins. It smelled warm and sweet. He hadn't had human blood in the longest time. His mouth began to water. "There's also that whole immortal thing." He said softly, his breath brushing up against her neck as he spoke. He moved his head to look her in the eyes. "Why do you want to know?"

User Image

((Lawrence's fangs stand at the ready! And what about Kendo? *Swish and jab*))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey cuddled up close to Lawrence yet again as he lied next to her and hugged her, she had a smug and calm expression hearings the plenty of pros to being a vampire as well as the very few cons he mentioned. Some of the words he spoke she couldn't really understand but she got the gist of what he was saying, why anyone would ever be mean to vampires she would never know. It could be that the humans were jealous of how powerful abduct cool the vampires were then attacked them just to be bullies, but her papa wasn't a bully was he? Abbey shut her eyes as Lawrence stroked her hair and continued to listen intently to him, his kind were alot more superior than the humans and very advanced. Immortality was one thing they had that the human kind was still figuring out how to do and don't forget the undeniable strength!

She shivered a little feeling his breath on her neck before he looked at her straight in the eyes and asked why she wanted to know about vampires so badly. Abbey returned her gaze back to Lawrence as she tried to think about how to answer him she hugged her rabbit and then it finally came to her. "I-I wanted to ask because....I wanted to know if I could a vampire just like you Papa Lawrence"she whispered smiling up at him before hugging him and closing her eyes, if she was a vampire then she wouldn't have to be worried about vampires anymore and she could be one step closer to being like her hero Lawrence. The fact that she had to drink blood was daunting but she was willing to drink it if she was a vampire.

((O.o.c::chomp chomp xD gooo! Kendo is my new form self defence biggrin ))
Lawrence Tiger

Lawrence's eyes widened. "What?! Well, um, you'd have to be bitten in order to do that, but . . . Wait, why do you want to become a vampire?" He couldn't believe his ears. Someone actually wanted to become a vampire! Not destroy them, or protect them, but become one of them! But, was it wise? Right now, if she were to become a vampire, she would become the target of the entire military! Her life would constantly be in danger! He couldn't let that happen to her! But, what if he was always with her, always watching over her and keeping her safe? "Just so you know, if you get bit, a life-long link forms between you and the vampire that bit and changed you. You'll always be stuck with them. Is that what you want?"

User Image

((Heheheh. Convince him to change her. And Kendo wont be enough to keep him away. twisted ))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey chuckled at Lawrence's shocked yet concerned expression as she asked if she could become a vampire, why does she want to become vampire? The little girl thought about it for a minute lying flat on her back, if she were to become a vampire it could let her view life from a different perspective and then there was the whole immortality thing to. Most of all she just wanted to follow in Lawrence's footsteps seeing as he was like her idol. Hearing that once bitten by a vampire you could share a life long link with the one who bit you she smiled up at him finally making her decision. "Papa Lawrence....I wanna be a vampire because...I wanna be just like you when I grow up. Plus i-if we have a life long link then we can always be friends, you're the only vampire that I know though so...Could you maybe change me please?" Abbey hugged onto and buried her face into Lawrence's arm if he did say no she wouldn't mind, vampire or not as long as she got to stay with Lawrence. She knew that her papa may get mad at her up in Heaven but wouldn't the scary vampires leave her alone if they knew she was one of them. Hopefully her little plan could work~

((O.o.c:: Hope that was convincing enough~ and what if I poked Lawrence alot with it, would that work xD ))
Lawrence Tiger

Lawrence laid there, just holding Abbey. He couldn't believe his ears. She wanted him to change her? She had actually just asked him to do it! No one had ever asked him that! Should he do it? What would it mean for her future? For his future? He liked the idea of always having the girl by his side, but wasn't sure of what else the link entitled. "If I change you now, you wont grow up." He said, avoiding her question. "If you knew another vampire, would you ask them to change you? There are plenty of other good vampires in the Resistance." He needed to know if this was about being a vampire, or about being with him.

User Image

((Lol. That would just make him mad, and you don't want to make him mad!
F.Y.I. I wont be able to get on tomorrow. I'm going to be participating in a Relay for Life. I should be able to get online on Saturday though.))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey blinked seeing how concerned Lawrence was about her becoming a vampire, did he disagree with idea and did he just want her to stay human? The girl looked up into his eyes and chuckled hearing that she couldn't grow up if she was a vampire but tat didn't sound to bad to her. "I don't mind not being able to grow up or anything. I kind of like the way I am...uh-despite the lack of height hehehe" she whispered not wanting to wake anyone up who was trying to sleep, she wouldn't want to get into trouble with complaints from other residents of the base. Her attention turned back to Lawrence, surely he already knew the answer to his own question by now. Even if she knew any other vampires she would never trust them as much as Lawrence, he saved her life whilst the other vampires tried to kill her so she would be crazy not to trust him. She gently patted his head then curled up in a small ball next to his side "Nope I wouldn't ask anybody else, not just because I don't know anyone but because although they're good vampires you're the best hehe. A-And I wanna be with you all the time too because you've been so nice to me just like my papa used to be before he went to sleep....So is it okay to be a vampire just like you Papa Lawrence...It's okay if you say no because I understand."

Abbey shut her eyes slowly and hugged him with a content smile before curling up in the blankets with a shiver, the nights seemed to be getting colder for some reason and truthfully she didn't know what season it was or what date. "If you can do it then...I'm ready hehe."

((O.o.c:: I think I may risk it just to see his reaction xD *pokes Lawrence*
Go you for the the relay for life thing too, it's okay if you can't get on though since it's for a damn good reason. I'M RIGHT BEHIND YA BUDDY ! xD See ya on Saturday and HAVE FUN! whee
P.S hope you like Abbey's new pic biggrin ))
Lawrence Tiger

Lawrence took a deep breath. He wanted to. So badly. Even though he had only met the girl that day, he knew he couldn't stand to be separated from her. She had replaced Marcy in his heart. She was too vulnerable in this form. She would die, and he would be left alone. He stood up abruptly, flinging the covers off and disentangling himself from her arms. He dug in his bag and pulled out all of the packages of meat, draining all of them quickly. She would be thirsty after she changed. There was no way he could bring her any fresh blood in time, and she would need to drain it from a person, not a slab of meat. She would have to make do with the blood that now coursed through him. As soon as the last drop of blood passed through his lips, he locked the door and returned to the bed, turning Abbey over so that she lay face down. Lawrence climbed on top of her, pinning her arms and legs with his body. He had seen the ritual being performed before. She would start convulsing once she began to change, and would try to break free to find blood. He would need to hold her down until she could control herself enough to focus on, and feed from him, and not go after someone else. "This is going to hurt . . . a lot.". He tightened his hold on her, then opened his mouth wide, his fangs gleaming, and bit down on the side of her neck. The taste! He drank, the warm blood like fire on his tongue, the taste more incredible than anything he had ever tasted before. He drained her slowly, savoring every mouthful that passed over his tongue. As he drank, he also injected his own saliva, which carried the hemoglobins necessary to change her. Finally, the last drop of her blood soaked into his tongue. Her entire body's worth of blood, plus the blood from the meat he had drained, should be enough to satisfy her thirst after she woke up. At least long enough for him to find her more. As soon as she finished changing, he would roll to the side and guide her mouth to his neck for her to feed. The link would be created then, and they would be connected forever.

User Image

((Raawr! *He tackles you*
Sorry I didn't get on yesterday. I ended up sleeping for the rest of the day. I had a great time and we raised a lot! I absolutely love Relay!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!!!! SOOOOO CUUUUUUUTTTEEE!!!!!!!!))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey watched Lawrence stand to his feet pulling the blankets along with him, she wasn't to sure if she had said something that annoyed him or if something was the matter. As to not dig herself into deeper trouble she said nothing as Lawrence drained the meat from his bag, maybe he was just hungry. She did manage to catch onto what Lawrence was doing as he locked the door and faced her onto her front, was this really happening...was he going to make her a vampire! Abbey shut her eyes as Lawrence climbed on top of her and felt slightly tense, what if something during the change went wrong and she could hurt Lawrence, she would never forgive herself if that happened. She could feel his breath touching her neck sending shivers down her spine, as he bit into her neck she flinched and gasped in pain. Lawrence sure wasn't lying about how it hurt but there was no backing out now, she just had to fight it out as all the blood was drained from her body.

Abbey's skin grew cold, her hair changed to a light baby blue and some of her hair fell out giving her a short yet cute bob, probably a side effect of the transformation but it was a nice change. The tears that streamed down her cheeks slowly began to fade as her grip on the pillow almost ripped it in half, it felt as if all life that was inside escaped her. Finally every ounce of strength in her body decreased but she managed to tilt her head from the bed to look up at Lawrence with a gentle smile "Hehehe....I...feel....funny....hehehehe." She shut her eyes taking a deep breath in before reopening them and letting out a small yawn revealling her fangs which compared to Lawrence's were quite mediocre yet they were as sharp as two small needles. Abbey curled up onto her back and poked her fang pricking her finger, it did hurt but strangely enough there was not a single droplet of blood "...Sharp..."

((O.o.c:: Me::...*points to Abbey*...SHE DID IT!
Abbey:: -.-....
No problemo buddy everyone needs to sleep biggrin I'm so glad you had fun! and WOOOO FOR RAISING MONEY!!!!!! Go relay go relay go relay *party dance*
And why thank you~ xD))
Lawrence Tiger

Lawrence smiled as he rolled to the side, taking in Abbey's new look. Was it even possible for her to get any cuter? He smiled, poking her fangs with his finger, then pulling her finger up to poke his. "Very sharp." He knew it was only a matter of time before she began to thirst for blood, and the blood he had drank was starting to grow stale inside of him. He needed to have her drink now. "Here, now it's your turn." He gently pulled her on top of him and, cupping her face in his hands, guided her lips to his neck. "Drink."

User Image

((Lawrence: How do I know who's telling the truth? Maybe it was both of you! *Tackles both of you together*
I have such mixed feelings about Relay. It's so much fun, and yet so painful at the same time! crying I wouldn't miss it for the world though.))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey laughed and beamed at Lawrence as he poked her fangs, he didn't seem to care if he would p***k his finger or not but that was because he was alot more careful than her. Plus Lawrence must had been through alot in his life so a tiny little wound wouldn't phase him, he was tough and she was determined to be just like him. Abbey touched Lawrence's fangs in awe they were probably as sharp as two knives! Maybe fangs just become stronger with age or it could be that he was a pureblood. Suddenly Abbey's tummy let out loud, menacing growl as she curled up into a ball, she took slightly chaotic hunger pains but not for human food, human blood seemed more adequate. "Owww..." she mumbled as Lawrence guided her towards his neck but she wanted to pull away incase she hurt him.

As Lawrence ordered her to drink she sheepishly leaned in towards his neck before gently sinking her needle like teeth into it. The blood which disgusted her in human form had now tasted like heaven in her mouth , drinking more and more until she was satisfied. Abbey softly wiped the blood from his neck then layed down beside him hugging onto him securely " Thank you Papa Lawrence and...love you...." With that she drifted off into a deep sleep leaning her head on Lawrence like a pillow.

((O.o.c:: Me::...*falls to the ground* It was her I swear! Kids these days don't know how to behave HAHAHAheh...

Abbey:: >.< Your lying no fair... *crosses heart* Cross my heart I didn't do it papa Lawrence

Well now you can say all your hard work payed off right biggrin GO RELAY!))
Lawrence Tiger

. . . Huh . . . The single thought echoed through Lawrence's head as Abbey fed from him. It was an odd sensation. Was this what humans felt as they were drained? It would probably be more painful for them though. They were still alive though the whole thing. As Abbey's fangs slid into his flesh, Lawrence felt the link begin to form. At first it was just a tugging between them - he almost mistook it for Abbey's lips on his skin as she sucked the blood out of him. But then, it grew stronger. He could feel her, not just through his body as she pressed up against him, but through her body. He felt her every movement and touch, how the skin of his neck felt against her lips, how his chest felt beneath her tiny hands, even how her blood tasted as it transferred back into her body, this time as nourishment. At the same time, he felt all of this from his own body - her cold lips, her smooth hands, the blood draining from his body. They were connected. When she finished feeding, there wasn't a drop of blood left in him. She had completely drained him. It was strange as she curled up next to him - he felt like he was curling up next to himself. He chuckled as she began to drift off to sleep. Newlings were always tired after their change, and even more so after their first feed. She would feel tired every time she fed for a while, until her body became used to its new state. Eventually though, she would become a true creature of the night, not needing sleep at all. He would have to test and see if she had the same abilities as he did. The most important one to check would be if she could go out in the sun. The half-breeds that had bit her at the military base had avoided the strong sunlight, staying safely within the dark corridors of the buildings, only coming out to attack them because they had landed on the roof around sunset. What if they had managed to get some of their hemoglobins in her when they bit her?! They might have contaminated her! Lawrence shook his head. He couldn't worry about that now. What he should be focusing on right now, were the words that Abbey had just said. Even after the pain of changing, and the fact that she was now a vampire, she still said that she loved him. As the link began to take full affect and transfer her drowsiness to him, Lawrence turned to the girl and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you too Abbey." His lips brushed against hers and, just before he lost consciousness, he kissed her full on the mouth, pulling her into his chest and wrapping his arms around her. They fell asleep like that, their bodies and their lips interlocked.

User Image

((Lawrence: *Tussles Abbey's hair and pokes her nose* I believe you hon. *Glares at you* How could you try to blame this on a little kid? Have you no shame?
Yeah. We did really well. Celebrate, Remember, and FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff