Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where do you stand?

Government 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Rebellion 0.59259259259259 59.3% [ 16 ]
Neutral 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Marcy Lane

Marcy listened to the two talk. Since when had Lawrence been so sentimental? He had always been hard to talk to. He never let anyone know what he was feeling, and he hardly ever talked. She had considered it an accomplishment when she had made him smile, and when he had started to confide in her. She had never thought he'd be able to open up to anyone else. She could have laughed at anyone who said he'd develop feelings for and comfort a little girl on the same day that he met her. Heck, she would have laughed if they said he would have taken care of the girl after running into her, even if her father had died. Marcy couldn't help but wonder if she had managed to make him this way before the breakout, or if someone else had helped him to open up. Either way, she was glad that he did. Maybe now, he would smile more. As they landed, Marcy cocked her guns and jumped out, checking the perimeter of the roof. "You said it was overrun with vampires, right?" She called to Lawrence. "Yeah. And not the good kind either." Since when did he say "yeah"? "That's what I really hate about all of this. Why wont people understand that there are good and bad vampires, just like there are of humans?" She swung and shot a vampire through the head as he leaped at her. He seemed to be the only one on the roof, so she relaxed her stance and turned to watch Lawrence jump down from the helicopter, the bags swung over one shoulder and Abbey being cradled in his arms. "Let's go."

User Image
Steven Norrison

"Who let that vampire in?!" The sweat dripped down the faces of his mean as they all averted their eyes. No one had seen the vampire enter the base. He had been too silent, and too quick, typical of a vampire. Steven was pissed. She had been right there, literally in his grasp, and then she was gone. The feeling of their kiss still lingered on his lips. He hadn't even been able to finish! They needed to get moving, now! He ordered his men outside, then cursed. There were only three jets left. He took one for himself, then took off, two of his men following. He ordered the rest to call for backup. This was not going to look good on his report.

User Image

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey giggled softly listening to Lawrence tell her that if he did leave his bags behind then he would have to come back for them, he really did have a point. She burried her head in towards Lawrence's chest as he held her close and tried her best to stop crying but her heart felt as if it had been ripped out of her chest. To be born through an apocalypse is bad enough but when both of your parents were gone because of it then what was a child to do. Lawrence's kind words comforted Abbey as he said it was natural to feel the way she does but she couldn't answer him, she just shut her eyes and clung helplessly onto him with a sniff. It did cheer her up as Lawrence told her that he wasn't ever gonna leave her because he was tough, she could always count on Lawrence to cheer her up. Whilst giggling she thumped her chest and winked back at him copying his actions "I-If you're tough Mister Lawrence then I'll be tough too!"

Her tears faded as she gave Lawrence a greatful hug as a sign of thanking him then glanced over at Marcy as she landed the helicopter, exited it swiftly then had taken down an attacking vampire. Abbey listened two her friends conversation about vampires and looked up at Lawrence as he picked her up and cradled her in his arms, so they did exist not only in stories. Could that explain what was wrong with Lawrence back at the shop when he had drained the blood of squirrels, does that mean the Lawrence was a vampire? If so then he was definitely a good vampire! Abbey her rabbit and smiled softly before whispering "I think...I think that I understand that there's good and bad vampires. I don't u-understand why nobody ever agrees about the same things...It's a little confusing sometimes ehehehe."

((O.o.c:: WHY KILL OFF SUCH A CUTE CHARACTER!!!! WHY TT3TT))
Lawrence Tiger

Lawrence smiled and poked her nose as she mimicked him. He needed to see that smile. So sweet and sincere, they brightened up the world, the same way Marcy's had before, only Abbey's smiles were brighter. He carefully jumped down from the helicopter, trying not to jostle the small girl as she clung to him. It was a relief to hear that she believed in good vampires, despite having grown up in a military base. "Then, you're alright with this?" He reached behind him and pulled out one of the packages of meat from the backpack. Ripping it open with his teeth, he sank his fangs into the raw flesh and began to drink, never taking his eyes off of Abbey. He needed to know if she truly did trust him.

User Image

((I'm going to start blubbering! Curse you Shou Tucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey chuckled softly as Lawrence poked her nose then gently lay her head comfortably on his chest with a smile, she felt safe in his arms like nothing could harm her. It was the same feeling she used to get when her papa used to carry her around the base, the two males were very alike to the child so she would get easily confused. Abbey watched Lawrence curiously as he took out a bloody piece of meat from his backpack and drained every last drop from it. Strangely it didn't phase the little girl in the slightest, the only thing she was curious about was how he could fit all that meat in his bag without staining it?

"Uh-huh I'm alright with that Mister Lawrence, I didn't know you were a vampire hehehe. Your definitely alot nicer than the ones that hurt daddy, your alot like papa though it's funny~" she giggled fixing Lawrence's bag back onto his shoulder before placing her head calmly back onto his chest. There was no heartbeat coming from his chest and she could barely hear anything but for having no heart he was the kindest person she knew.

((O.o.c:: s**t I RAN OUT OF TISSUES TT.TT))
Lawrence Tiger

Lawrence's make-believe heart filled with relief as he tossed the bag to the side and hugged the girl tighter, burying his face in her hair. . . . Crap! He quickly jerked away as the feeling began to return. It felt so good, but it didn't seem right for some reason. He looked up and saw that Marcy was peering over the edge of the roof. He was relieved that she hadn't seen. For some reason, he felt guilty. He felt Abbey settle on his chest and relaxed a bit. He would just enjoy her company. It was so wonderful that someone other than Marcy had accepted him for who he was as a person, and not as a species. Suddenly, Marcy shot her gun over the side of the roof. A sickening thud could be heard from below, and he knew that it was another vampire. "We need to get moving. We might get lucky and they'll have another helicopter or something here that's already filled up. Otherwise, we're going to have to lug some fuel back here. It looks like the main hanger's over there. Let's go." Lawrence followed Marcy over the edge, jumping down and kicking the heads off of two vampires, holding Abbey tightly to his side. "Don't look." He told her, as he lashed out with his fangs, ripping out the throat of another. Marcy finished climbing down the ladder from the roof, and added her bullets to his limbs and teeth. They ran for the hanger, taking out a dozen or so vampires as they made their way towards the building. They crashed through the doors, suddenly finding a massive crowd of them. Apparently they had dragged the bodies of the people who had worked at the base to the hanger and were having a huge feast. They all turned with menacing and very . . . hungry eyes towards the intruders. Marcy and Lawrence were backed against a corner. Marcy emptied clip after clip of ammo, trying to take out more than one at a time with just one shot. Lawrence set Abbey and the bags on the ground behind him in order to have both of his arms free to fight. Suddenly, he saw the body of Abbey's father lying on the ground just feet in front of them, his throat ripped out and his blood pooling around him. Lawrence quickly moved to block Abbey's view with his own body.

User Image

((*Hands you a box* -Sniff!- I kinda wish I didn't watch that video, but it was so sweet! Have you seen where Hughes dies and they bury him?))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey was a little taken back as Lawrence unexpectedly hugged her before quickly pulling away again, something seemed to be bothering him but she wasn't going to pester him by asking what it was. The little girl panicked hearing the sound of Marcy's gun and clung onto Lawrence hiding her face as he attacked several vampires by kicking them and ripping out their throats, she couldn't see anything but the sound of gushing blood made her feel ill. For most of the journey she hugged Lawrence trembling until they reached the hanger, the entire base was just a feeding ground for vampires and they were fresh meat! As they were backed up against a corner and Lawrence placed her behind him she hid behind his leg looking out at all the corpses. Even though Lawrence did his best to block Abbey's sight she saw her father on the ground with many wounds covered in blood.

It was only until she saw them stand around her papa something snapped in her as she ran from the comfort of Lawrence to her deceased papa "Leave him alone!" The vampires only scoffed at the child's meek attempt to protect what was left of her father, one of them even used their sharp nails and sliced her chest. Another vampire dragged her away from her daddy then made small cuts around her body and slowly licked the blood , they enjoyed torturing the little girl as tears streamed down her cheeks. That was when she blurted out the words "Papa Lawrence please help!" as she struggled in the vampire's grasp.

((O.o.c:: Thanks and I know! I did watch Hughes funeral to and I cried at that as well xD
Lawrence Tiger

"Lawrence! No!" "ABBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lawrence momentarily shifted forms, letting that state take over, growling and roaring inhumanely as he slashed through the vampires, reaching Abbey and throwing her attackers into the walls of the hanger, their bodies snapping like twigs. His white hair flew, showing his blood-red eyes, glowing with anger. His hand punched right through the vampire standing over Abbey, his sharp claws ripping a hole through the male's chest. Lawrence quickly scooped Abbey up, snapping heads and necks left and right as he cleared a path to the nearest helicopter. Marcy followed, carrying their bags and Abbey's bunny, still shooting her guns. They hopped in and slammed the doors. Thankfully, this one had a full tank. They blasted their way out and took to the air. Lawrence, now shifted back to his regular form, laid Abbey down in the back of the helicopter. Blood was soaking through her shirt and lacing her arms and legs and waist. "Sorry Abbey." He ripped her shirt off and flung it to the side. Very slowly, he ran his tongue along the gash on her chest, his saliva mixing with her blood. The wound began to heal as he continued to lick it, moving up and down her chest. Once the wound on her chest was healed, he moved to the cuts on her arms, then her legs. Then, lowering her clothes a little bit, he licked at the cuts around her waist. It took every ounce of control in him as he finished with the cut on her neck to not bite down and drink from her. She smelled so good, and the little bit of blood he tasted while healing her danced on his tongue with incredible flavor. Once he was finished, Lawrence quickly pulled his own shirt over his head, baring his chest. He handed Abbey his shirt for her to put on. Her shirt was too ripped and bloodied to be of use anymore. He took the stuffed rabbit from Marcy and brought it to Abbey, scooping her up and placing her in his lap again, hugging her tightly. He buried his head in her hair again, not caring about the feeling that would fill him, causing his body to grow ever so slightly warmer. "I'm so sorry Abbey."

User Image

((Oh my gawd! I bawled!!!!!!! I was just like "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR ELICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey faintly heard Lawrence scream out her name but from the blood loss she felt to weak to even blink, with blurred vision she watched a flash of white and red take down the vampires around her. Even though her eyes were almost shut she could still see the blood being splattered everywhereas Lawrence viciously protected and saved her life, she didn't have the energy to thank him but smiled softly at him. Abbey lay there weakly as Lawrence scooped her up and fought his way with Marcy back to a new helicopter before setting her down again. At that moment she hadn't even noticed Lawrence take her clothes off and heal her wounds since she was more focused on trying to breathe. After the healing process Abbey seemed to gain a little more energy as she hugged her rabbit and checked it for any blood stains.

"W-Why are you sorry Mis-...Papa Lawrence..." she whispered slowly take a few breaths to help her finish her sentences, she may as well test out her new nickname for Lawrence since it suited him. She slowly put on his shirt and giggled seeing that his shirt was to big on her and the rim of it was down to her feet, she wasn't the tallest of kids to survive the apocalypse so if it wasn't for Lawrence she would have been dead by now. Abbey curled up into a ball on Lawrence's lap and hugged him back closing her eyes, images of all the dead corpses of her friends and her papa rushed through her head but she did her best to shake them off. She promised Lawrence that she was going to be tough like him and she was never one to go back on her promise. "....I love you..." the little girl giggled opening her eyes and looking up at the vampire then over to Marcy "You too Miss Marcy hehehe..." .

((O.o.c:: WHY MUST THE CUTE ONES ALWAYS SUFFER!!!!!!! R.I.P Hughes and Nina! *hands tissues*
Lawrence Tiger

"Aw, I love you too sweetheart. Just try not to scare us like that anymore, ok?" Lawrence didn't speak. At Abbey's words, the feeling overtook him. He hugged her tighter to his bare chest and began kissing the top of her head all over. She loved him! A monster like him! He just hoped she wasn't going to start expecting him to fill the shoes of her father. He definitely wasn't the same man. He continued kissing her, not saying anything, just enjoying the feeling that had enveloped him. The base disappeared from view as Marcy pulled out her device and plugged it into the helicopter's main panel. Lawrence's eyes watched her as he moved over Abbey's head. Marcy pressed a few buttons on the device, then turned the helicopter. He knew where she was heading. He had passed the rebel base on his way into the desert. Only someone who had been in one before would be able to recognize it from the outside for what it was..

User Image

((It's all Envy's fault! I blame him! Jerk! *Takes a tissue and blows* I wanna punch him in his smug little face!))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

"Really! Thank you Miss Marcy, I promise that I won't scare you two ever again. B-But I'm not very good at being scary so that's a good thing hehehe" Abbey chuckled misunderstanding what Marcy told her as usual. The little girl looked up at Lawrence as she felt his hug begin to tighten, she wondered what she said to Lawrence which caused his face to light up. Abbey hugged him back then laughed cutely, tilting backwards a little from the chuckling as he kissed her repeatedly until she leaned upwards wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. She slumped back onto his lap again and leaned comfortably on his chest as she held her rabbit close to her face feeling it's soft fuzzy white hair, one touch could make even the most hyperactive people sleepy!

Abbey couldn't help but wonder were they could go now, if it's another hungry vampire filled base she didn't think she could go through all that trauma again but wherever these two were going she would follow. "Mister Lawrence, I brought pyjamas in my backpack. That means you can have your shirt if you'd like single it's getting pretty cold outside~" the child whispered pointing in the direction of her bag then returned her attention back to Lawrence again with a gentle smile.

((O.o.c:: Its all Envy's fault and womenly horemones! Dx One reason I cried for hours on end sad
Lawrence Tiger

Abbey's kiss tingled on his cheek, causing Lawrence to kiss her even more. He was about to reply to her comment about the cold, about how it didn't even affect him, but he had to stop and grab onto something, his other arm tightening around Abbey as Marcy suddenly swerved the helicopter. He worriedly looked out the window, but could see no reason for the swerve, only the rocky cliffs at the edge of the desert, which had once been an ocean before the military began using nukes on the rebels, messing up the natural world. Suddenly, Marcy swerved again, this time in the opposite direction. Then the helicopter shot downwards, straight for a cliff. Before Lawrence could call out to Marcy, the cliff face opened like a hatch, and the helicopter glided smoothly into a secret hanger, the camouflaged door closing behind them. It took a moment to adjust to the bright light inside, seeing as the sun had been beginning to set outside. Marcy leaped out, signalling for them to stay. Lawrence grabbed the bags and stood, still cradling Abbey, waiting. He could see Marcy talking to some rifle-toting people with yellow bandanas on their heads. They saluted her, and one handed her a new bandana, which she quickly slipped on. She then turned and motioned for Lawrence to exit the helicopter. "We're in a rebel base. We'll be safe for now. They're going to give us two rooms. Will that be alright?" Lawrence nodded. "I'll share a room with Abbey and keep an eye on her. I'm sure she doesn't want to be alone tonight." He smiled down at the girl. They were led to their rooms, Marcy to her own and Lawrence and Abbey to another. There was a large double bed, a small desk, a nightstand, a small dresser, and a wooden chair, all surrounded by bright blue walls and white carpeting. Lawrence set Abbey on the bed, then began to rummage through her bag, finally pulling out the pajamas she had mentioned. "You need to get right to sleep. You shouldn't move too much. I may have healed your wounds for now, but there's a chance that they may open up again. I haven't had to heal someone like that in a while. Here, I'll help you change. He walked over to her and began to pull his shirt off of her. He then noticed that the large gash on her chest had opened up a little. "See what I mean? I'm hopeless when it comes to healing. He gently pulled his shirt off all of the way and held her arms to the side, beginning to lick her chest again.

User Image

((Will you join me in ganging up on him? twisted ))

Timid Friend

User Image

User Image

Abbey raised her arms up high in the air as Marcy swerved the helicopter as if she was pretending to be on a roller coaster ride and giggled being very unaware how dangerous helicopters really were. The second swerve was even more amusing to the child though things did start to turn a little scary when the helicopter shot downwards to a cliff, to her surprise the cliff face opened allowing the group into the rebel refuge. As they all exited the helicopter Abbey peered over at the two with yellow bandanas talking to Marcy, where they the so called bad men her papa always told her about? They clearly weren't that bad if they let the group have rooms in the hanger, good thing Abbey had to share with Lawrence because she was never used to being on her own. Abbey returned a smile back to Lawrence as they were shown their new room and the girl's jaw dropped in awe, it was an extremely pretty room unlike her one at home. "Really! Thank you Miss Marcy, I promise that I won't scare you two ever again. B-But I'm not very good at being scary so that's a good thing hehehe" Abbey chuckled misunderstanding what Marcy told her as usual. The little girl looked up at Lawrence as she felt his hug begin to tighten, she wondered what she said to Lawrence which caused his face to light up. Abbey hugged him back then laughed cutely, tilting backwards a little from the chuckling as he kissed her repeatedly until she leaned upwards wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. She slumped back onto his lap again and leaned comfortably on his chest as she held her rabbit close to her face feeling it's soft fuzzy white hair, one touch could make even the most hyperactive people sleepy!

As Lawrence set her on the bed and handed her light blue buttoned pyjamas with light yellow stars on them she bowed her head to thank him as he helped her change. " It must be cool to be able to heal people though , it would make doctors lives a little easier hehehe. " she chuckled before looking at the gash on her chest with a frown because it might leave a nasty scar, thank goodness Lawrence rehealed it before it opened up again.
" Thank you again Mister Lawrence. " the child said wrapping her arms around him for a hug before letting out a small yawn and sitting down on the bed, it was getting pretty late for her now and it was a long day. She slipped on her pyjamas managing to button them up right after the second attempt and scrambled up to her side of the bed smiling at Lawrence before laying her head down in the pillow " Night night.... " her voice trailed off as she lay her head on the pillow and fell asleep.
((O.o.c:: OF COURSE! Just let me get my rifle xD
Lawrence Tiger

Lawrence smiled as the little girl curled up and fell asleep. He walked over to her and took care of a button that she had missed during her struggle with her shirt, then put his own shirt on. He silently turned out the light, then sat down in the wooden chair, his eyes adjusting quickly. Nights were the worst. It hadn't been so bad when he had been searching for Marcy. At least then he still had something driving him forward, something to keep his mind occupied. Now that he had found her, he wasn't sure what to do now. She seemed like a different person. Just watching her fight had told him that. Her eyes had been colder, deadlier. Her movements had been more rigid as well. She wasn't flowing with the fight, she was running it, trying to control it. Something had turned that warm, loving heart into something cold, hard, and controlling. He sighed and gazed over at Abbey's sleeping form. She seemed more like the younger Marcy had been - more innocent, more kind and caring. Would the war change her too? He wouldn't let it. Such pureness should never be corrupted. Lawrence leaned back and sighed. His throat hurt. He silently stood and found his bag, taking out a package of meat and carrying it back to the chair to drain it. It was going to be a long night.

User Image

((Heheh. I'll brush up on my alchemy.))
Steven Norrison

Steven muttered a constant string of curses as he flew, not caring that his mic was on and the other two pilots could hear him. He tried to find the helicopter on his scanners, but it was nowhere in sight. He switched to manual view. Nothing. Just desert. His curses grew louder and more frequent. Suddenly, something glinted off in the distance. Steven increased his speed, the source of the glint coming into view. It was a town situated around a military base. Maybe they had noticed something. It was then that Steven saw the helicopter on the roof. She was there! He zoomed in, landing on the roof right next to the helicopter. He could tell that it was occupied, but not by the white-haired menace. Instead, he found a vampire fiddling with the controls. He jumped out of the cockpit of the jet, shooting the vampire right between the eyes. The two who had followed him began shooting at the side of the building. When he looked, he saw why: a massive horde of the blood-sucking beasts were scrambling up the side, smelling fresh meat. He could tell that these were zombified vampires, their mad state worsening with the setting sun. He hopped back into the jet and lifted into the air, shooting down as many as he could. As good as she was, there was no way Marcy, even with the help of a vampire, could overpower this load. She was probably dead inside, already drained of her blood. He hated the thought that she had died before he could have his way with her. At least he had managed to get in a kiss before he lost her. And there was still plenty he could do with a corpse, like turn it in and get promoted, taking over the position she had held over him and finally getting the revenge he had dreamed of all of those years ago. The whirr of propellers from behind him told him that backup had arrived. "Take all of them out! Don't leave a single one alive! When we're done, we're going to search through every body for her. We are not leaving until we make sure she's dead, I don't care how long it takes!" He pressed down on a button, and the guns on his jet blazed, the lines of vampires falling as soon as they stepped up to take the place of those that had been in front of them.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces