Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
"My names Krea Willson and it's been two months since the change".

It all started from a foreign mosquito that migrated from Chili then Peru all the way up to Mexico that's where the change happened, people began to get sick in the more poor area's. No one knew what was going on so they assumed that a new uncharted virus had come about which was of course true it was a new virus.

August 17: American troops scouting the boarded had reported strange signs of people walking in the open in broad daylight which was unusual they thought nothing of it and shot the intruders on sight.

September 5: The government had failed to successfully contain the virus and it's now gone out to Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. The president assures his people that everything is okay... that it's just change.

October 26: The president has suddenly fled office with his wife and kids along with others in the white house. Citizens are scared, angry, confused.

November 12: Chaos spread through out America no one is safe in their homes or on the streets due to lack of law and order.

November 18: The change has gotten to 89%

November 24: A broadcast has taken over radios and or Tv's they say a Haven is located near Miami Florida and boats are being ready for boarding.

December 1 (Broadcast): All hope is lost.....All hope is lost... All hope is lost... All hope is lost... All hope is lost

Devoted Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageRULES
emotion_zombie This is a private role play between Leokal & Robotic SaekoBusujima

emotion_zombie There is an OOC thread so if anyone wants to talk to me and hit me up you can

emotion_zombie No one can post in this role play except me and Leokal

emotion_zombie Attempted posts in main thread will be deleted upon sight

emotion_zombie Depending on the situation I might open up this private role play once things upgrade and progress

emotion_zombie I am the boss of this role play.

emotion_zombie Anyone is welcome to talk about this role play and actually give idea's and ways we could spice things up.

Devoted Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Profile Skeleton

Username:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Weapons(something simple not bazookas and crap):
Bio:
Picture:

Devoted Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Username: Robotic SaekoBusujima
Name: Krea Willson
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Caring, Distant, Determined, Reliable
Weapons: Her friends metal baseball bat
Bio: Krea was a child who minded her own business and only intervened when asked to, her child hood was neither bad nor good, just neutral. She grew up doing the things she needed, never stepped out of line just kept straight until she met someone that held her heart in his hands. Krea for the first time in her entire life had fallen head over heel for a guy she had never met before, but he never returned the feelings she had for him thus continued her journey forward.

Krea and no one else for that matter had no idea what would come to bee in the next couple years nor cared, life was meant to be lived to the fullest... right?

three years latter Krea went to college to pursue a career in mechanics except she had no idea that in a week there wouldn't be any college anymore.

Two weeks passed and in those two weeks Krea witnessed the death of her brother, and the deaths of her mother and father, but as scary as it was she felt no tears but a great deal of sadness. She would soon leave the area and hide for a month before heading to a mall in order to survive.
Picture:Krea

username: Leokal

name: Leo Slader

sexuality: strait

Personality: A kind man with a cold side and lots of hope for his students. He cares deeply for then though shows them a clod shoulder very often.

Weapon: He teaches Ken-do so he goes with a katana when things get really bad.

bio: He grew up in a wealthy family but didn't ask for their help or their money. He wanted to earn everything on his own sense he was a little boy so life was rough for him. He even went as far as to go to public school where he met his future wife. His students surprised him one day with a vacation to Florida for 2 weeks at a 4 star hotel. they got the money from fund raisers and their parents./align]

Devoted Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

Time: 3:00pm

Day: Thursday

Weather: Cold, Partly sunny yet cloudy

Month: December 1st

Devoted Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xx xx x x ( xx I`M GETTING FARTHER AWAY FROM YOU, YOU'RE DISAPPEARING
                                                                    1O1. x Surveiver
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    I'M WALKING ON THESE EMPTY STREETS WITHOUT YOU X X xx xx X )

WHERE X x ) x CANDY SHOP
                                                                  MOOD X x ) x TIRED BUT AWAKE
                                                                  WITH X x ) x NO ONE
                                                                  ATTIRE X x ) x black everything xD
                                                                  OCC X x ) x (

CONVERSATION STARTER X x ) x She sat on the counter top of the candy store within the mall and gazed at the many types of assorted candy just there waiting to be devoured. Krea sighed softly, there was a man some where in the mall so she had to keep her guard up, the mall was huge but if there happened to be a problem she wouldn't mind solving it permanently. Krea hops off the counter top and walked out of the store to only hear metallic object knock over so she turned around to spot an undead that looked like it used to work this shop, "I should have inspected this place a little more...," she said before running towards the zombie behind the counter, jumping up onto the counter top and smashing the zombies head in creating a sickening bone crushing sound. Brain matter and sickly looking blood oozed down the wall and counter side and some lingered on her bat as well but it didn't stay on too long as she removed the workers pants to use it to clean off the mess that she had created, she would have rather avoided that confrontation due to the fowl smelling odor that emitted from the now dead corpse but it had to be done.

Krea exits the candy shop this time and heads towards the sports section near the food court but stops near a seat and sits on it, she looks at her hands blankly and sighed, what was she supposed to do now? Just stay there and wait to be eaten by the undead that slowly gathered about the entrances? Or gather what she needed and head out before the unthinkable happens... But she just got here maybe she should just let it kick in for a bit before she planned to leave.

"Get a move on!" Leo yelled at the group that was travailing with him. He only have two rules when you're travailing with him. Rule one keep up rule two don't get bitten. "Remember if any of you get bitten I will not hesitate to kill you. So its in your best interest as well as mine to not get bitten." he scolded just before 5 zombies came barreling down on them.

"The mall is right around the corner!," Leo yelled to those that were following him. One of the followers replied with an attitude, "Uh... sir can you slow down? If its right around the corner then why are we moving so fast?," Leo stopped suddenly and looked the man with a cold face, "I only have two rules. Keep up and don't get bitten. If you can't do any one of them you are a liability and i will leave you or kill you," he scolded before picking back up with the move. The man looked stunned and proceeded to move with the group without saying a word more.

Leo, who was clearly the leader of the group gave out his instructions, "Ok my group will go to the sports section. Group two to the hunting section, and group three look for food," they all dispersed heading in the ares they where assigned.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff