Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image "Now look here A*shole! I'm not going to sit buy and listen to you insult and threaten these people. You better leave now!" Mike said as he stood between Cichol and his new friends. he was not going to let them get hurt. Not while he's around.

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cichol looked at the boy again. "This doesn't concern humans like you," he said in his strangely calm voice. Then a large fiery, clawed hand appeared from him and grabbed Mike, and gently tossed him outside, not caring for his injuries. He wouldn't kill the human. There was no need to, as he only needed to talk to these Yokai alone. Assess if they needed to be killed right now or not. Well, he didn't want to put his plans to motion just yet.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
------------------------Normal Yuki------------------------
User Image

User Image

"I wanna go see a movie! Can we see a movie today Leon?"

"Your just bitter...and you have every right to be. I never said you don't have that right. Our people were in no position to do something as cruel as that...but what your doing and the way you treat us now...the ones who are trying to make those ammends to you and your people...dont you think that's a bit harsh..." she said hoping he would at least somewhat understand what she was trying to say. "I understand if you hate me for what they did...but please don't hate my mother and father who had their best intentions to help you in your times of need..."

"Let's buy candy! Let's get a doggie! Can I have a kitty? Please please please!"

Yuki's Theme - What Have You Done

"Would you mind if I hurt you?
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices
than to harm the one I love
What have you done now?!

I know I'd better stop trying
You know that there's no denying
I won't show mercy on you now."
User Image Mike tumbled out onto the street after being tossed out. his crutch snapped in two and he lied helplessly on the ground. "son of a bit*h." Mike grunted.

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"Bitter?" Cichol looked at the girl with cold eyes. "I suppose anyone would be bitter about a near genocide of their species. Your parents don't deserve my respect. They may have wanted peace, but they didn't seem to do much. Don't think your words can change how I feel. I was their king, as well as my Balor, Elatha, and Tethra. None of us could stop it. Not even the Tuatha who had defeated us could do anything. Nuada and I together could do nothing! It took the help of three other Tuatha and your other Nura to stop it all!" Cichol's voice was getting more and more aggressive as he stared at Yuki. With a deep breath, he ran a hand through his hair. A faint visage of a fiery beast, a handsome man, and a large armored soldier, were faintly visible for a fraction of a second behind him. "Treating you with disrespect is nothing compared to genocide. Yokai deserve no respect from me. The only thing they deserve. Is death." He took another deep breath. Coming to see the filth was useless. It angered him as he expected, but he needed to investigate this.

Leon had moved to protect Yuki as the mysterious man loomed over her. The man didn't seem bothered by this and just kept talking. Toketsu was freed and moved in front of Leon, a stern look of determination on his face, causing the man to laugh. "I know that face well. I wore that the entire war, but look where it got me. A failure of a first King and protector of my people," the man said.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Fallen, Faded, Forgotten. The Question Is No Longer How Long We Can Survive, Its Why We Should Try...

Umbræ saw Mike, and dashed over and grabbed him. With a firm grasp, she flickered in the air, and slammed Mike up against a tree.

He was injured, likely the remainder of his wounds from the night he turned on her. She had issues reading his facial expression, mainly due to the vast amounts of pain, anger, and surprise. But that didn't matter right now. Only one thing truly mattered, one simple question. One question that burned at her very soul.

Why? Umbræ growled, her anger unfortunately allowing a small portion of her essence to escape from her control. The YIA would be on her trail soon, meaning she needed to hurry this up.
User Image Mike gasped for air as Umbræ pined him against the tree. "Gah! U...Umbræ!? W...What are you talking about?" Mike grunted trying to struggle out of her grip but futile. He was helpless against her.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Fallen, Faded, Forgotten. The Question Is No Longer How Long We Can Survive, Its Why We Should Try...

Did it really mean that little to you? Does Betrayal come so easily to a worm like you? Umbræ's grip tightened, and balls of violet fire started to form around her as her ire grew. She wasn't going to accept this. He had a reason, and meaning. There had to have been purpose to his actions, some greater goal. He was lying, hiding the truth, he had to be.

You shot me. You fraking shot me, shot me while I was defending you. Dammit Recruit, I was the only thing between you and becoming that damn Frost Butcher's next victim, and you betrayed me, and turned me in to the YIA.

Umbræ felt her tears water slightly, as her anger continued to get the better of her.

So tell me, why. WHY!?! Umbræ barked at Mike, demanding an answer.
User Image Mike painted for air as her grip tightened around his neck "Betrayal? I do not betray people!. I don't even remember what happened that night. Look, I'm sorry if what I must have did hurt you. I guess I just fuc*ed up again. So why don't you just finish the job then. I betrayed you, someone who just wanted to protect me. But what I did, even tho I don't know what, their must have bean a reason to it. Just like any other thing I've done in my life." Mike said still frustrated but kinda upset. Just then the eye patch on Mike falls off reveling his possessed eye. "So just go ahead."

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Umbræ couldn't control her rage much more, and it was noticeable. The violet balls of fire were growing stronger, their hue deepening as her anger built.

How dare you. The HELL you've put me in, and you try to make amends? I don't care if you're sorry, or if you even really given a damn. I want to know WHY!

Her rage was starting to blind her attention to details around her, but she didn't care.
User Image Mike started to get mad. "I F*cking told you I don't remember! All I know is that after I shot at Yuki something took over. Next thing I hear is I apparently started shooting at you. So i'm f*cking sorry if I did something wrong! So why don't you just kill me like you did all the others you have before. Go on! f*cking do it! It's not like I have nothing to loose any more!" Mike began to shed tears in anger.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

I'd don't give a rat's arse what you have or don't have to lose. Some where in that thick skull of yours is the reason you betrayed me. Umbræ was not going to let this go. There had to be a reason, and she wouldn't, couldn't accept a lack of one.
User Image just then mike's normal eye begins to become shrouded and turns. The possession has taken over. "Is this what you always wanted. To be a lapdog of a group that treats and kills innocent people like criminals! Yuki Is just a kid! A kid who has something pulling her strings! I was not going to sit by idly and watch you destroy another innocent life! The YIA are the enemy here! Not Yuki or the others. Sure there are evil yokais in the world but there are ones who just want to be normal! There was no betrayal I only was only defending innocent people! That is the only thing i care about. It's never to late Umbræ you can still forgive what has happened and work with us to find out what is wrong with Yuki and maybe find out who is behind this. Or you can just kill me.. but I will forgive you." Mike said as his tears started to be cloaked in darkness leaving black streaks down his cheeks.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
------------------------Normal Yuki------------------------
User Image

User Image

"I wanna go see a movie! Can we see a movie today Leon?"

"They still tried! Even if they weren't able to accomplish much they still tried their hardest..." she said trying desperately to get him to understand even though she knew deep down he wouldn't..."Is that a threat..." she said about the remark that they deserved to die as claws began to form from under her sleeves outwards.

"Let's buy candy! Let's get a doggie! Can I have a kitty? Please please please!"

Yuki's Theme - What Have You Done

"Would you mind if I hurt you?
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices
than to harm the one I love
What have you done now?!

I know I'd better stop trying
You know that there's no denying
I won't show mercy on you now."

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cichol looked at Yuki. "What if it was a threat? Do you really think you can fight me and win?" he asked as a faint image of a fiery Fomor appeared behind him. "I don't think you stand a chance against Balor, Ice Girl" Cichol's voice was calm, but there was a frightening chill to it. Leon and Toketsu instantly went on the defensive, taking a more protective stance in front of Yuki. "Looks like your cat and fox are ready to fight." Toketsu growled lightly and Leon just stated with piercing eyes. "Leave. We haven't done anything to you," Toketsu said to the man. Cichol leaned in with his eyes narrowing. "Yet," he replied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff