XXX IXXXXXS T A N D ↑ ↑ A M I D t h ә R O A R
o f Ʌ S U R F XXXXXXX t o r m e n t e d XXXS H O R E
GRAINS o f t h e G O L D E N S A N D XXXXXXX
H O W F E W !
Y E T XX h o w
XX T H E Y XX C...R...E...E...P
t h r o u g h m y F I N G E R S XXX T O t h e D E E P
w h i l e I W E E P XXXXX w h i l e I W E E P ¡ XXX

Zephyr cuddled the little bird closer, not wanting it to be cold in its sleep. His small warm hands cupped the bird like it was the most precious thing in the world. He pouted adorably at Dante's first comment. Why wouldn't it be a good place to sleep at? The blonde liked to sleep outside. When it wasn't cold or unbearably hot, the crickets chirped and the moon was out, it was perfect. With mankind's creations, everything was boxy and imperfect, fake beauty. Nature always got it right, no matter the danger that accompanied each animal or plant. But with danger, was the prospect of adventure and adrenaline rushes. At the idea of adventure, he always shivered. Adventure was the stuff of fairy-tales, he knew, and he knew it was childish of him to do so, but he chased adventures, as long as they weren't too dangerous that was. Because when things got too dangerous, you would get hurt and you will never want to search for an adventure ever again. Yet where was the fun and thrill of danger in that? Searching for adventures was his quest, but hunting for love was his first priority. That wasn't fair though. So, he had decided that he shouldn't look for love, but meet people and wait. He could wait. He could wait forever if he had to. And he didn't care if that person was a woman, a man, an in-between for crying out loud, if that person was loud or quiet, dumb or a genius, a blonde or a brunette; all he wanted, at the end of the day, was someone to love and to love him back.

Zephyr raised his head slightly at Dante to answer his question. "Ray told me to rest while he went to go put it out... I hope he's okay... Tip hasn't gotten here yet though." With that, he bit his bottom lip, wondering where the heck Tip was at the moment. He hoped, at the least, that the water priest was alright, as he did for every and anyone who was in any potential danger. Too much danger was bad. Something... terrible could happen, and when something terrible happened, and when no one was around, no one can help. Maybe... maybe he needed to go and find him... but... but... that would mean that Dante or the others would think him a crybaby or a mother hen. There was nothing wrong with being overly protective. Would you imagine if your mother was not protective enough? She would allow you to drop you on your head! Everything would go down to hell, everything would be wrong and bad, getting worse and worse as time wore on and on...

Zephyr scowled, uncharacteristically making a face at how he treated the cardinal. What did the cardinal ever do to him? By Ralkahan's name, what was Dante's problem? At this rate, Zephyr was going to actually get angry with the fire priest at one point. Anger. He was never angry. But this fiery tempered dark-haired fire manipulator was beyond Zephyr's sense of anger. It was actually bewilderment and confusion that was met when it came to Dante. It was confusing, to see a person in this way, in a way that the blonde wanted to poke and prod at the fire priest as if he were an unknown ingredient in an experiment, an exotic animal who greatly interested him. The man not only fascinated the blonde, but he also was amazing with everything else. Zephyr didn't know squat about Dante. The fire priest was the true embodiment of the term "tall, dark, and mysterious". Zephyr's head snapped up as drops of blood landed on the ground between them. He's hurt! Wait... he probably doesn't even want me to heal him... The blonde shifted and pinched himself to keep himself from running to the fire priest's side and acting like a mother hen again. It was hard to do, just sitting there while Dante was hurt, but he managed to do it. He pinched himself harder when the fire priest got up, the blonde seeing the blood on his back.

Nonetheless, the tiny blonde's heart pounded against his chest, as he awaited Dante's reaction. And, boy, it was a reaction. Dante's eyes glowed with a menacing cold glare that instantly made Zephyr feel scared. He flinched when his name left the dark-haired man's lips, his sharp words cutting in the air priest's heart like millions of knives. He shouldn't have... he shouldn't have said anything! And yet, he had to be an imbecile and say it! And it hurt, to be treated so sharply, as if it was a scolding to a child, a child who had wanted to do something right and ended up doing something wrong...! The blonde's head hung, shame making his throat clogged so that he was unable to speak and correct the wrong. Instead, he kept silent and endured it, like any obedient and good person should do. Only those who were angry would strike at those who are hurting them. Only someone who doesn't think about others did that, and get punished, a consequence for every step they make, a punishment for every single word they say. But it wasn't fair, that anybody should be treated this way and the punisher would get away with it. Yet he endured on and lived, no matter how much his emotions were trampled upon. He was like a stubborn mule; unyielding, holding his ground, but also letting the burden befall him, no matter its weight and size.

Zephyr didn't move a muscle, even when Dante took a step, stopped, and sighed. His light green eyes were covered by his light hair, his eyes closed tightly, unwillingly to open them until the fire priest went. The bird awoke, thrilling happily again, but Zephyr didn't react, only just stayed there, too frightened to move at all. The bird's head leaned to the side, confused at how this usually carefree and happy person was acting. The bright red bird full up to his head, landing on the top of his head, looking down, attempting to look at his face to judge what kind of reaction this air priest was having. Zephyr recoiled as the coat hit the ground, cowering in fear and shame, feeling like he was crap and sort of deserved to be treated this way. His hands were fists, trembling very slightly. He simply didn't listen to himself, that part of him that told him to leave Dante alone and just continue without him. Dante left. Zephyr still didn't move. I-I promise myself to never go after him again. Never, not even if it hurts every day to see him, not even if I'm alone as well. I promise to never believe in such childish fairy-tales as love! He opened his eyes very slowly, his dazed and confused gaze first seeing the coat. The blonde pushed it away with his foot, pulling back his leg in a more comfortable position.

The blonde looked up when he heard footsteps, and Rayne's voice. A little line formed between his eyebrows. I must be strong! Almost immediately, Zephyr smiled, brightening up his dank mood. It was false however, to hid his true feeling at the moment. He got up from his place of the floor, not yet forgetting about the bird on his head, so he got up slowly and carefully so the bird didn't fall off and get angry at him. He must be strong! He must survive through it, whether or not he came out with scratches and bruises! Zephyr smiled at Rayne, waving his hand in a don't-worry-please gesture. "Ah, it was nothing, really. We just talked for a while." Just because not everything worked according to plan, that didn't mean that he had to sulk and act like a baby! Oh, no! Not at all! The blonde had to suck it up, to get the better man (er, boy) in this situation. Dante might've won the battle, but Zephyr was going to win the war.

Zephyr grabbed Rayne's hand, tugging him along. He threw a smile over his shoulder at the earth priest before dragging him along to see the head priest. Everywhere he looked, there was destruction or death. There were bodies everywhere. He didn't want to think about it, not when he had a mission in mind at the moment: to defeat Dante, one way or another, whatever it took. If it took ten horses, fifty gallons of water, and a considerable amount of feathers, it would be worth it, definitely worth it. He heard the head priest speak, dragging the poor earth priest with him. "Mister head priest sir," his soft voice interrupted a conversation with Dante completely, the head priest fully turning to his attention. Zephyr almost smiled. He had done it on purpose, "would you mind telling us how we can help, in any sort of way, please?" The air priest refused to look at Dante, making him seem as if he were invisible or not even there. This was he liked to call revenge. He rarely did it, but when he did, he was often times really good at it, and won out. It was curious, to see such an innocent person trying and winning at some of the worst of things...

The song stuck in my head... Uprising
              XXXWhere am I? destroyed temple
              XXXXXXWho am I with? Dante
              XXXXXXXXXMy feelings are my own secrets... confused, really sad, worried, externally happy, internally not so much
              XXXXXXXXXXXXO(bviously)O(btained)C(hupacabra) well, that was melodramatic post. sorry 'bout that!
-----------------------------------------------υηтιℓ ι sнoυℓ∂ ∂ιє, υηтιℓ ι sнoυℓ∂ вяєαк

------------------ηoт α ɢo∂, ηoт α ∂єvιℓ мч soυℓ sнαℓℓ тαкє

-------------------------------------------------------------ιf ι sнoυℓ∂ ℓιє тo вєтяαч мчsєℓf

--------------------------------------тнєη I ωoυℓ∂ ∂αмη мчsєℓf

------------------------------------------------------------------αη∂ мч soυℓ foяsαкє

User Image

xx Λεʀoиxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Necromancer

Even though Necromancers were seen a the black sheep, they did help out considerably in other areas aside from breathing faux life into the corpses of the fallen on the battlefield. Even though some necromancers were a bit more…taken with what they did, Aeron was a bit more…as one would call it…sane. Sane in the sense that yes there were a few loose screws and yes his perks and quirks were a bit off, but he wasn’t about to lose himself…oh wait…he supposed that had already happened. Ha, it seems his point was rather pointless. Regardless, what he did when chanting and what he did now were two different things. He wasn’t about to just stand here and let one of his comrades bleed to death from a head injury.

As stated, he learned a great deal of first aid himself in cases like this when others got hurt or when he, himself, got hurt because at times you could only help yourself as far as healing and caring for your injuries. Some believed certain tasks were meant only for certain people, but honestly you had to be a bit versatile in a war because the outcomes are always unpredictable. You could be dead today, tomorrow, or the day after. For now though he just needed to focus on the present state of things…and with that he also wanted to do a bit of exploring over the battlefield later. More so…he was curious about the priests and what they were like. Keeps your friends close, but your enemies even closer. Well, that’s how the saying goes at least, and he found it to be a nice little revelation. Don’t you agree?

Aeron heard the warrior mutter his thanks and he just smiled his eerie grin. Yes, he was creepy, but weren’t most necromancers. One should never judge a person solely by the job they did. You judged someone by their character and needless to say he found Matthias to be entertaining and above all a good soldier. Not to mention resilient. After all, the man was still standing after a nasty head injury, but he was sure some of that had to do with the magik the other possessed. He turned his attention to the soldier that has approach them, just standing back as he listened. The look from the soldier wasn’t particularly favorable to him, but he was used to such looks by now. When he was a bit younger it might have bothered him then, but now it just amused him or he just accepted in stride. There wasn’t much he could about it anyway.

Alabaster eyes watched the male leave as well as the warrior that followed and just chuckled. “Naturally,” he stated back as he went to the warrior’s side, mostly wanting to be there considering he was a bit worried that the other might fall or collapse. Even magik had it’s limits just like the body.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████

▬ ▬ ▬ ( O O C ) ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

▬ ▬ ▬ ( Location ) ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                Heading to the Spardhin Camp

▬ ▬ ▬ ( Mood ) ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                Thoroughly amused and a tad worried.

▬ ▬ ▬ ( Company ) ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                Matthias

Versatile Lunatic

User Image

xxxP E S T I L E N C Ex x x x x x x x x x x
x x xa x g u y x l i k e x y o u
x x x x x x x xshould wear a warning

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xWITH THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xYOU'RE TOXIC I'M SLIPPING UNDER
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xWITH A TASTE OF YOUR POISON PARADISE
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'M ADDICTED TO YOU
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x(DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOXIC?)
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xAND I LOVE WHAT YOU DO

M A E D O C
                                HUMAN TEMPLE
                                BARQUIEL

" Mm~ Yes. Well. " He rasped cryptically, gazing up into Karma's eyes. For a moment or two Maedoc seemed entranced with the blood that streamed from them in droplets, head cocked as he watched it fall onto his skin. Barquiel always seemed afflicted with something; as the Pestilence God dabbled in illness and disease he knew how to appreciate such a decrepit figure. But Maedoc was in two minds about Barquiel. On one hand he liked Karma's style; the title he gave himself was not without precedent for he was a twisted and malevolent god, no doubt about that. Maedoc could look upon him with the same pride he felt when he laid eyes upon War or Death - a pride that was born from being associated with such legends. But despite his affection for Karma, Maedoc was also wary of him. Pestilence had form. It had boundaries and, for the want of a better word, rules. People were either sick or they were healthy, unclean or pure. Karma, on the other hand, was not a black or white concept. It was like...like a child's rope swing. In order to go up, one must first go down. But once up high, one will inevitably go in the opposite direction.
                                Yes...that sounded about right. Whilst all the other gods worked in opposites, Karma practically worked in tandem. It was...odd.

He twisted his body a little, bringing his legs round either side of Barquiel so that he sat on the ground, arms still tight around the other god's waist.
                                " I'm bored, Barquiel...you should entertain me. " He spoke cheerfully, a beaming smile on his face as he looked up at Karma. " Today has been largely dissapointing...I blame it on you. Have you been tampering with my fate? " The smile was still present but the accusation was fairly heated. His lips might be pleasantly upturned but Maedoc's eyes betrayed the cold nature of his question: he wasn't amused.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxいついつまでも 交わした笑顔
                        █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Gaddiel was always nervous around his brother’s they were much more boisterous than he, and he couldn’t help but feel a little obsolete. He felt comforted by his benevolent brother, that was a fact, but he also felt burdened. Gaddiel wondered what his dear twin was doing at this moment, wish for his company, for only when beside his twin brother could he be completely calm.

Gaddiel felt a bit guilty as he watched the facial expression of his pure brother change as he mentioned Achar. Gaddiel personally adored all of the Omega gods, but Achar frightened. Achar was wrathful and if it weren’t for Shanen’s words of warning and Ralkahan’s command, Gaddiel was sure that chaos would have overtaken the land long ago. Gaddiel often considered Achar the model for the malevolent gods, maybe it was Achar’s words that persuaded Ralkahan to create the malevolent gods. Gaddiel would never know, karma came along after all of this, and the Omega gods did not speak much about such matters.

Chestnut eyes darkened as Zacchaeus questioned what they should do. Supple lips parted again and again trying to form words, but he could not. A sharp pain struck in the good karma god’s brain and lithe hands reached up grasping at brown hair. Mumbling, shouting, screaming, he could hear it all in his mind, like insanity. Tears welled up in his eyes as he figured Achar was punishing him for going against him. Then, words of reprimanding, not to him but to the voice that plagued his gentle him. The second voice was the calm and stern voice of Shanen, Wisdom, and finally the healing voice of Ralkahan, and the vices stopped. Dizzy, Gaddiel grabbed onto his brother’s clothes trying to steady himself. “Achar does not wish us to intervene. If we do something...” Gaddiel bit his lip looking at his benevolent brother with watery brown eyes. He let the end of his sentence drift in the air without being said, for he was sure his brother would discern his meaning.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf the good is sown, the good is collected

ooc: Finally, but short
                              mood: Dizzy, frightened
                              company: Zachaeus

Eloquent Muse

User Image

Rayne nodded slowly, worry still evident on his face, "If you say so Zephy... You know you can always talk to me about anything right?" Straightening, the child giggled when the air priest took his hand and led him towards the temple, "I wonder how Mr. Ancient head priest is doing..." he wondered aloud. Looking thoughtful, he wondered if the man had become balder or not... Or maybe fatter? Hmm... there were countless possibilities... and each one of them made him giggle at the image it produced. Walking through the gored temple, Rayne squeezed his eyes shut and let Zephyr lead him along. He was afraid of what he would see and could only hope that he wouldn't step in...something...

Dante made no noise when Zephyr and Rayne entered, merely casting a sideways glance at them before returning his crimson hues to the head priest. From the look on Zephyr's face, the fire priest could tell that the blonde wasn't happy with him. Good. At least he won't be around me when I self implode one day... he chuckled cynically. It wasn't that he didn't care. It was the exact opposite, which was why he was acting this way. His eyes lingered a moment longer on the air priest before returning to the old man as he expectantly waited for him to answer Zephyr's question. Yeah... what the hell are we supposed to do? Half the priests are dead, a third of the remaining ones are injured, and the rest are either having a mental breakdown or are actually useful. Although, at that point, he figured the number of useful people were probably close to none.

Humming softly, Dante uncrossed his arms and stood up, so he intends to win through a cold war? Poor boy, you just walked into my trap... Tsking softly, he couldn't help his lips curving up into a smirk. So predictable. "Well spill it old man, or do you have Alzheimers too now?" That comment earned him a sigh from the priest who rubbed his temples before proceeding, "Zephyr... I want you to round up all the able bodied priests and find a way to organize them before I go to speak to them. Try to calm them down too... Rayne, I want you to try to fix the temple, or at least salvage a part of the temple so we still have a place to stay. Dante..." The priest looked warily at the fire priest, "Go find us some food in the forest... and some medicinal herbs too..." The head sighed. If I put him to any task involving people... I fear he'll make them angery or scared...and now is not the time for that... The fire priest made a noise of acknowledgement before leaving the room. Seriously? Food? Thanks old fart... Rolling his eyes, said priest swiftly made his way back to the forest to find something to roast as well as picking herbs as he went.

Rayne nodded energetically before saluting, "Yussir!" Giggling, he gave Zephyr a parting hug before bouncing off. Heading to the east wing first, the blonde grimaced at the sight, "Bleh... this won't do at all..." Throwing up several pillars for support so that the damage wouldn't worsen, he also walled off the area so that people wouldn't come here by accident and fall to their death. Aside from that, the rest of the temple seemed to be okay, minus a couple adjustments and fixes along the way. Finishing, the boy plopped down, exhausted, "Phew... ahhh, so tired..." he pouted.

Watching the two priests leave the head stopped the air priest before he left, "Zephyr..." he began, "What is troubling you child? Your normally clear eyes seem clouded, and you radiate sorrow and confusion. For an air priest, that is very dangerous. If it continues or worsens, you will find yourself incapable of calling upon the wind for assistance," he said gently. Placing a weathered hand on the blonde's arm, the head smiled sadly, "Do not think you are alone if there is adversity you are facing. We priests must stick together like a family... Regardless of how we act sometimes, so you can lean on us for support and help," he concluded with a small chuckle.

ooc sorry I took so long ;n;
              thoughts/feelings annoyed, triumphant
              location temple and then to the forest again
              anger level 2%
              who's bugging me Zephyr, Rayne, Head priest to nobody
User Image

XXX IXXXXXS T A N D ↑ ↑ A M I D t h ә R O A R
o f Ʌ S U R F XXXXXXX t o r m e n t e d XXXS H O R E
GRAINS o f t h e G O L D E N S A N D XXXXXXX
H O W F E W !
Y E T XX h o w
XX T H E Y XX C...R...E...E...P
t h r o u g h m y F I N G E R S XXX T O t h e D E E P
w h i l e I W E E P XXXXX w h i l e I W E E P ¡ XXX

Zephyr understood that Rayne was concerned about him, but, really, he was fine. A little hurt, but he was okay. There was nothing to worry about; Zephyr was just a priest, an ordinary, normal, priest. He wasn't a master, not yet, and he really wasn't that important to anyone. And he didn't mind that too much. It meant more alone time, time to think, and as long as Ralkahan was with him, he would be alright. It meant that he had the time to think about ridiculous things like love and other fairy-tales. He was naive, oblivious, and too innocent to catch any suggestive comments. The blonde loved Rayne dearly, knowing that he was one of the best kinds of people out there to be friends with. And he was glad that he had such a wonderful and good friend as Rayne. He nodded in response to Rayne's question about his talking to him about his problems. It's useless to worry about me, Ray, when I'm so insignificant to everyone else... It was no use, to try to convince him that he was actually worth something in the world and to make him not see himself so lowly. It was kind of funny and sad, how he thought that he was so selfish when, in reality, he was a very humble person.

The air priest still didn't acknowledge Dante's priest, but he did feel the heat from his glare on him. He flushed a little, despising that the fire priest was actually affected him very much. The blonde's fists clenched, angry at him for being such a wimp. Dante chuckled, and Zephyr wondered what he was thinking to have him chuckle in that specific way. Never would he ever know what the fire priest was thinking. Dante was Dante, however, so Zephyr automatically assumed it had to do with how he was acting. It sure did keep things at a level that didn't escalate things, but he was scared that Dante would do something reckless and ruin his perfect mastering of being unresponsive and wonderfully indifferent to whatever the heck the fire priest did. Oh, he didn't care anymore! They all had to concentrate on winning this war against the Spardihns, or the world will stray away from Ralkahan and the other gods. Zephyr didn't need to do anything to win against Dante, and that was the key: to not do anything but resist against anything and everything that the dark-haired man threw at him.

Zephyr felt the challenge in the air, the charged air that felt like lightning and copper on his tongue. It was domineering force, one that compelled him to speak his mind and want to beat Dante even more than before. There is no way you're going to win this. I'm warning you, Dante, that you won't win this thing. He felt super defensive right now, knowing that he had to careful from now on. Dante made a tsking sound, which honestly made him irritated. There was no doubt about it; the man was thinking about him. The thought of that somehow made his inside squirm, he didn't know if was from nerves or something else, a feeling, that he couldn't identify. Zephyr guessed that was it; that he was feeling a feeling that he had never felt before. It was a feeling that made him want to go up to Dante and scream at him, made him want to tell the fire priest some ungodly words, and to... to... there was a deeper feeling, one that he couldn't make out. All he knew was that he kept on thinking of the man's lips... Oh, no. No, no, no, no! Shut up, Zephyr! You don't know what you're thinking, you pervert! This was bad, this was really, really bad. Was it possible that Zephyr was falling for Dante?

Not only was he internally freaking out, but he was also assigned to help his other fellow priests and "calm them down." He himself needed someone to calm him down. Ray seemed like an ideal candidate, but he couldn't bother him with his stupid problems. Besides, the earth priest was busy with rebuilding the temple. He was nervous. What in Ralkahan's good name was he supposed to do? Dante and Rayne left to do their duties, while Zephyr turned to go help his brothers when the head priest started to talk to him. He listened to the old man, telling himself that he was stupid for having his emotions on his sleeve. Even the head priest saw that Zephyr was conflicted at the moment. "I-I'm sorry for worrying you, sir. I know how much I need to relax, and I've been meditating every day to help it out. I guess adversity is what you call it." Being supported by others... it meant that they would fully support his dead weight. "I can't be a burden to others. It would be too selfish of me... sir." The air priest wanted to leave to help the other priests, but he had to be respectful of the head priest and wait for his replies before heading off to help the others.

The song stuck in my head... Secrets
              XXXWhere am I? destroyed temple
              XXXXXXWho am I with? The head priest then other priests
              XXXXXXXXXMy feelings are my own secrets... confused, really sad, worried, okay
              XXXXXXXXXXXXO(bviously)O(btained)C(hupacabra) aw, I understand that you're busy studying. Also, that was a trap? Really? O.o Zephyr, you poor oblivious

Timid Explorer

4,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
_____________________________________ xx acchaeus
_____________________________________________u o ı ʇ ɐ ɔ ı ɟ ı ᴚ n dxxɟ oxxp o ƃ

Sᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇʟ Hᴀʀʙɪɴɢᴇʀ Eʀᴜᴅɪᴛᴇ

The children in blackxxxxxxxWhat happened to love?xxxxxxxLoving parents and friends
The children in blackxxxxxxxWhat happened to happiness?xxxxxxxWhat happened to innocence?

What happened yesterday happened forever and never.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

golden touchᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴇsʜ ɪs ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ concern ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪs Gaddiel ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ Mortal Realm - temple

Zacchaeus' response to Gaddiel was simple, his silence merely proved to emphasize his displeasure with Achar. The fact that not Zacchaeus, nor Gaddiel or any other benevolent or malevolent god could protest the other gods' actions was something they all had to accept, but that didn't mean he would so easily believe that Achar's actions were true. Gaddiel's discomfort left Zacchaeus standing silent, the only thing he could do was grasp Gaddiel's shoulders and do his best to support him. The look of pain on his brother's face told enough and through that one look he could understand what his brother felt. Whatever the gods were doing to make him understand his position was obviously much worse than he'd imagined.
        Zacchaeus himself hadn't yet experienced such a feeling, although perhaps in his earlier years he had, as a young and very new god he'd been punished before for ungodly behavior, but since he'd been the one to conform and learn not to displease them, even if he had his doubts sometimes.
        "Alright, we'll not talk about it anymore....I'm sure it's for the best and I guess I'd rather have Achar take out," Zacchaeus paused to collect his thoughts, he truly didn't like the thought of a temple being destroyed, it was his domain and he was quite protective of such, but he knew such was the way of war, "...I'd rather see a temple destroyed at the hands of a god with good reason than a human blinded by prejudices. We won't talk about it anymore, but I do want to ask you something...something that's been on my mind."
        The attempt to direct the attention of the conversation away from Achar was mostly for Gaddiel and his own good, but also Zacchaeus was very much curious about the mortal affairs which had led him to become so unnaturally involved with the human adults.
        "...Do you think it ever possible for a mortal man to kill a god?"

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

t h exxxxxxD E A T Hxxxxxxg o d
                                      User ImagexxxxxxxxxOh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWon't you spare me over til another year

xxxxxxxxxxxxxBut what is this, that I can't see?
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith ice cold hands taking hold of me

xxxxxxxxxWhen G O D is gone and the D E V I L takes hold,
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWho will have mercy on your soul?

xxxxxxxxxOh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
                                      xxxxxxxxxN oxxxw e a l t h,xxxn oxxxr u i n,xxxn oxxxs i l v e r,xxxn oxxxg o l d
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNothing satisfies me but your S O U L

xxxxxxxxxOh, Death,
                                      xxxxxxxxxWell I am Death, none can excel,
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll open the door to H E A V E N or H E L L

xxxxxxxxxOh, Death, оh Death,
                                      xxxxxxxxxMy name is Death and the E N D is here

User Image

Thanatos smiled disapprovingly at Archimedes as the other continued talking. The malevolent god made no move to oblige his brother in conversation, he merely let the words fall on to the ground, uncared for. The ebony haired god did not, however, let the comment about joing lovers go. The very thought of some other thing touching his beloved made him want to destroy his malevolent brother right there. It wasn't that Thanatos did not get along with his brother, in fact there were times when he got along beautifully with his brother, but it all depended on his mood, and probably the moods of his brothers, but he did not care for their moods enough to think about it. "'Join lovers' you say. Could it be that you are lonely?" crimson eyes narrowed and lovely smile spread across the raven's face; the death god certainly looked like the fabeled Devils that he and his malevolent brothers were often mistakenly called.

As his brother's eyes traveled downward to his lover, Thanatos' smile falted and the words that came from his brothers mouth caused a nearby patch of flowers to suddenly wilt. If there was one thing Thanatos hated more than humans, it was another telling him how to touch or treat his lover. What did they know. Sorry little worms had knew nothing of Gael's personality. The fools were just speaking out steam as far as death was concerned. Crimson eyes rolled in annoyance, "Mind your own affairs, brother." he spoke through a gritted smile. Suddenly, Thanatos felt a push on his chest, the small hands of his lover pushing him away, ruby eyes looking up at him unpleased, to which Thanatos merely shrugged and realesed the other. The former excitement in his lovers body had died down, and now was replaced with what Thanatos presumed was anger and a bit, probably a lot actually, of frustration. Thanatos watched amusedly as his partner reached across, grabbed Archemides' cup, drank it contents, then smashed the glass. A deep bellowing laughter burst from the Death god's throat. His beloved was the only one capable of causing his to have such great fun over such a trivial thing. Just the look on his partner's face was enough to make him laugh. Gael seemed to be satisfiyed with himself, and in what the death god figured was rage, Gael left the side of the two malevolent gods. Crimson eyes watched the spot his lover had disappeared to, but made no move to follow. He was much too tired, and much to frustrated to do so.

Ruby eyes made their way over to his malevolent brother, his mood changing now that he did not need to feel jealous over Gael. "Look at what you've done. I've lost my chance." Thanatos motioned his head in the direction Gael had left and then allowed himself to lay back in the grass. His anger from earlier had left with his laughter and Gael, now the god just wanted to sleep. He wanted to relax and forget about todays mishaps. "Tell me, Archimedes. Have you felt Achar stirring as I have? I feel restless and uncontrollable. It's a bit frustrating, being so affected by the moods of the Omega gods." Thanatos apoke with his eyes closed, feeling the gentle breeze blowing across his face as if comforting him. He had a small pleasant smile across his face, Sieele was a rather pleasant place, but soon he would venture to the Spardihn camp and begin his plans to inflitrate and destroy. Maybe Archimedes would join. Thanatos began mulling over whether he would ask his brother or not.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis life has now passed away

ooc :: n/a
                                                          mood :: n/a
                                                          form :: n/a
                                                          company :: n/a

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Ƀarquiel ¤ Ƞaamah ¤Ѵadiel
˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕˟

" Karma is a b***h ain't it?"

User Image

Seeing the other god so close to him , made him remember how similar gods where to the pity mortals they love to torment so much. Ad the fact that he asked to be entrained enlighten him. It was not everyday a god asked an other for such a versatile request. " Entertain you say ? Well i have many ways of doing so, but you know very well that my methods are kind of hash and cold at times "he said as a smirk dripped from his lips making him seem like a little kid about to do something bad.

Turning around slowly, still trapped on the other gods embrace, Barquiel extended his wings to its fullest surrounding the Pestilence god and himself as raven black feathers fell all around the place. This was a normal gesture the Karma god used to do, giving the person he was talking to and himself some privacy and protection. you want me to entertain you...but tell me brother what is it that you have in your mind when you say such humans words..."

Hearing Maedoc's words made Barquiel remember the previous events of the day. Some too strong to forget some to light to even remember. But he knew deep inside the pertinence god was right. Today was a huge disappointment in more ways than one. But even when the day had not been anything special...or interesting it was starting to turn around for Barquiel now that he was face to face with one of the sneakiest and more destructive of the malevolent gods. After all, even thought all his brothers had their ways of causing trouble, they did not take their time to torture their victims as Pestilence himself did. And that was something that intrigued Karma about this god that look so simple yet was so deathly. And as he finished talking he showed that he was not happy with Karma himself for the events of the day. Not that karma could control them, after all no one could control karma, since it moved in the wickedest ways possible.

In a low yet deep tone, Barquiel looked at Maedoc and smirked, knowing very well how not amused was the God that sat in front of him “i wonder brother if you are here just because of what you say or is there an other purpose behind you visit , could it be that my presence angers you more than you say it does ?. " he asked in a curios matter letting his voice trail off as he dropped to his knees to be face to face with him, as his eyes bleed more constantly as he tried to read his brothers expression, soaking the bandages he wore to the point they seem glued on to his skin. Barquiel still feeling drained from the immense karma that was released only hours before, and he wonder if what ever the Pestilence god wanted was gonna finish draining him, or would it just help him recharged faster.

˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕ ˟✕˟

Oh goody i just seem to find myself with: the pestilence god // Fealing: curious // In: Human Temple

User Image
---------------we can fly, we have wings

we can touch floating dreams--------------------------

--------------call me from so far

-------------------------------------through the wind

---------------------in the light

God of Peace
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀

--------------------------тнє sєcoиᴅ ωoяᴅ ωαs ωɪиᴅ тєʟʟɪиg мє мч ᴅєsтɪиαтɪoи
            ----------------------------------ɪитo тнє αямs oғ α ɢoᴅ ɪ ғʟαρ мч ωɪηɢs
            -----------------------------αs ɪғ coυитɪиɢ sαᴅ тнɪиɢs тнαт нαvє мєʟтeᴅ αωαч
            ------------------------------------------α ɢoʟᴅєи αρρʟє ғαʟʟs αɢαɪи

------------------------------------------▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xLocation: Sieele x Company: Archimedes <3 & Thanatos x Mood: Ecstatic & Content

User Image

Voices; everything had a voice and with that voice they also had something to say. No matter how little or how small, what they said was significant in some way. Just how the winds whispered tales from far off places to which they rode currents through, just how the trees whispered the growth and prosperity of the animals in the forest, and just how the bird and animals sung songs of their happiness…it was all so very significant and important, especially to him. Being able to just sit still and listen to what was around him was not only soothing, but also relaxing and he couldn’t help the smile that now graced his lips. It was a smile that was often seen on the Peace God’s face…though he would admit lately that his lips would curve to a frown. Why was this? Because the balance of peace had been disrupted.

Fighting had broken out in the mortal realm where the priests and gods pitted themselves against Spardhins who had started this war, more or less, due to their pride and unwillingness to conform. He could understand their feelings…their need to be free of the Gods. Not only that, but the Spardhins grew stronger, but even so the priests did to. Either way the conflict between them was overwhelming…and it wasn’t long before he ended up becoming very ill. Sometimes it was simple fatigue which could grow to him being unable to move, to being dizzy, coughing, and the most serious…chest and heart pain. It took such a toll on his body which was already frail to begin with so it wasn’t much of a surprise that he’d get sick from all the chaos that running rampant. Though…he had never predicted that the chaos would be enough to make him so sick. Out of all the gods, he was the most affected physically and emotionally…and he didn’t know what to do or how to cure it. He was sure if there were those down there who wished for peace he could nurture it…but for now he really couldn’t leave the comfort and warmth of Sieele. Not with his condition…at least not yet.

Desperately he was looking for a way to get stronger, to rid himself of this illness that he’d contracted. It was because of this illness that he wasn’t able to do as much as he used to and if he pushed himself to much…well…the results weren’t particularly favorable. There was also the matter of his beloved and how concerned he’d grown because of how ill became. Was seemed to blame himself, especially when his condition grew worst. He thought he was only aiding in making him sicker, but he wouldn’t accept that excuse nor would he allow the other to blame himself so he was always smiled and always forgave him. Archimedes was the last person he wanted to burden…and he didn’t want him to feel responsible for something that wasn’t entirely in his control. Things like this happened and when it did it just rode its course until something came to put an end to it.

Speaking of which…he wondered where his beloved had run off to. He hadn’t seen much of him since he had decided to mostly seclude himself to get some rest and to also keep Archimedes from worrying himself to death over him. Though he was feeling much better and thought it time that he return to his beloved’s side. He was sure by now the other was growing restless without him. After all, he was the about the only one, aside form the wine, that could provide War with inner peace and comfort. It kept Archie from getting into trouble or losing his head. Yes, he needed to get up…he needed to get up.

Eyes fluttered opened as the world once more came into focus for him, looking on his lap and noticing a small rabbit and a fawn was also laying next to him alongside it’s mother. He listened to the birds sing and he smiled. This was truly a wonderful thing to wake to. His back was leaned up against a tree, resting in a small clearing within a circle of tree and just raised a hand to gentle brush the rabbit’s head which woke it and it stood up, quite alert. He chuckled. “You’re fine little one, but I must ask you leave my lap. I must go now. Go find your family little one,” he cooed softly and watched the rabbit run off quickly and he stood to his feet, starting to stretch a bit before taking off. It wouldn’t be too hard to find the other. They were linked…in a way, and the winds were speaking to him.

He started his trek towards the meadows, enjoying the sounds around him once more, mind completely calm and his body at ease…well…except for his heart which busted with excitement to finally be able to see the wonderful of face of the War god. Clementius finally, after a while of walking, had come to the meadows of Sieele and noticed to figures not too far off. One he could definitely recognize as the War God and started to approach without much care as he came up behind War and wrapped his arms around the other’s middle as he nuzzled the back of a shoulder. “Hello Archimedes, and to you as well Thanatos. I hope I’m not interrupting you two, and if I am I do apologize,” said Clementius, voice very sweet and quite calming to the ears of those his voice touched. After all, he was a being who brought peace and serenity. Though often, it only applied to those willing to accept it. He still clung to his beloved, a lot more at ease now that the other was within his grasp and leaned to the other’s ear to whisper. “Forgive me for being away for so long my love. I’ve missed you greatly,” he said quite softly so only his beloved could hear his sentiments, his feelings that were resonating. He was so happy that he found the one thing that eased him. War was his Nirvana. Losing him…well…he couldn’t bear to think about it. They would always be together. That’s what he truly believed in his heart.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxいついつまでも 交わした笑顔
                        █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Gaddiel was thankful for Zacchaeus' understanding and his concern. Being a long time since he had seen any of his benevolent brothers, this was a nice change of pace. Gaddiel's pink lips smiled up brightly at his brother, "Karma can sometimes cause destruction of beautiful places, but it is a necessary evil and a necessary good." The way the good karma's chestnut eyes were sparkling it was obvious he was thinking about his brother. He understood Zacchaeus' feelings, though he did not feel nearly as strongly as his benevolent brother about the fallen temple, he understood the hurt the brother who governed over the sacred places felt. Gaddiel's eyes watered a bit as he patted his brother's arm in consolation for the temple. There was nothing they could do against the Omega god's, even if one of them was wrong. Gaddiel believed, at one time, they could do no wrong, but the recent actions of Achar had him doubting, and he was frightened that these thoughts would have him destroyed. Though he never doubted Ralkahan, he felt his doubt about the Chaos god grow, maybe it was only in his orderly nature to doubt when the onset of chaos came.

Gaddiel's eyes went wide with surprise as he was asked if a human could kill a mortal. He had never thought about it. He himself had been severely injured, to the point that a human would have died in an instant, but he was merely sent back to Sieele to recover. The karma god thought deeply about the situation and eventually came to a conclusion. "I suppose we could, if it was Ralkahan's will. If the humans some sort of power. They could do it, but they have not harnessed any such thing. I suppose we will, unfortunately, have to wait for that day to know for sure." Gaddiel looked down at the ground. Deep in thought. He figured the reason the gods were immortal was because Ralkahan wished them to. If Ralkahan wished them to perish, they surely would. Wondering thoughts once again led him to Achar as he wondered if Achar could do the same. Gaddiel prayed not.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf the good is sown, the good is collected

ooc: Short post
                              mood: Wondering
                              company: Zacchaeus

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

"Ifxxxwexxxdon'txxxendxxxwar,xxxwarxxxwillxxxendxxxus."

Who shot that arrow in your throat?xxxWho missed the crimson apple?xxxIt hung heavy on the tree above your head

This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfectxxxGive your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars

Gloria,xxxWe lied, we can't go onxxxThis is the time and this is the place to be alive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What word was there that could describe the feeling that erupted in the pit of Wars heart and mind when his wine glass was shattered? Something along the lines of murderous maybe. He kept his facial features calm, surely no one could get that much satisfaction from angering him. Thanatos seemed to find it hilarious. His gaze reverted from Gael who had vanished up to Thanatos who was now speaking to him. The words sounded distant from his train of thought though. He could hear, but it sounded faint and muffled as he tried calming the reckless thoughts and behavior that seemed to float through his head. "Perhaps." He started but cut his own words off, what was he about to say? The train came to a complete stop. Something in the back of his mind, an odd ticking sensation that overwhelmed him for a brief moment. Eyes closed for a moment, before reopening. The wine red irises had darkened considerably and a slight grin tugged at the corners of his lips.

"I have. Marvelous almost. At least I find those exact feelings to be arousing. The inability to control or to be at ease. Such insecurities that could arise from people by it. The slightest tip of the scale and you have chaos. Magnificent." Archimedes stated. The emotions that could stir up a war almost exactly. It made his heart race just thinking about it. Then again, War was more one for chaotic influences, the very edge where almost anything could happen. His hand quivered a moment as he questioned slightly, "Why do you ask?"

At this point it was uncertain as to what War was feeling because the dark shade of his eyes faded as he would feel a slight aura coming closer. It was relaxing and mellowed his mind almost instantly. The faint touch of his beloveds embrace and his body tensed up before relaxing, and the faint words had the dark shade of his eyes already lit back up. It was possibly the most pleasant feeling in the world while it lasted. "It's fine...Clementius, where have you been though, I've been worried. You masked your aura from me? Were you upset with me?" He asked with a frown. The hostile demeanor having vanished was replaced, with what felt like, a lost child's mind. Placing his own hands over his beloveds lightly, he played with Clementius's soft fingers. Finally lacing them together with his own.

"Are you feeling okay?" Archimedes wasn't sure what else to ask his beloved. For it was true, his condition felt burdening to him. Was he the cause of his loves pain? Surely he would in fact make it up to him, and had made it clear to him numerous times as well. Whether it disrupted the higher ups or not, the one thing he didn't want was to bring his love pain. It tugged to strongly on his heart strings. Although he may not of shown such compassion to his love in front of the other gods, when they were alone it was different. He did things for him that one could not explain from war. A small cake here or there, if only to bring his love joy so be it. The sweet sounds of bitter promises? No. They were delicate and precise, just for this being who whispered soft words into his ear as he stood firm.

Slightly adjusting his body he squatted down so his beloved could sit against his back. It was indeed like a small piggy back ride. However he just stood there, carrying the weight of his lover, slightly and it allowed Archimedes in a way to be engulfed by him at the same time. Once he was sure his love was adjusted properly as well he held onto him carefully. Not wanting him to fall or come to any sort of harm. Looking back to Thanatos, Archimedes stared blankly at him as if his mental train had once again become distorted. "Regardless, it is in fact noticeable brother, and despite how much I might enjoy the feeling it worries me. Not so much for the well being of mere mortals but for him." Nudging his head up he motioned to Clemmie.

Having the other on his back, it was more easy to feel how frail he was, but he said nothing of it. Sure it may not seem at times as if he cared for this being, but it was taking a great toll on him. If one could look closely enough, they might have noticed the twitch. The almost unconscious spasm in his hand. It flaunted its unwanted existence more if Archimedes could not find Clementius. His worry would grow into frustration and from there some havoc would be committed. Or he would intoxicate himself until crawling into the arms of someone that was willing to put up with him until peace was found. Or until peace had found him, like now. Peace had come to him, had said he missed him. Then why did he go? This caused uneasy thoughts. A spark of malicious jealousy that would haunt him for the night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Who shot that arrow in your throat?xxxWho missed the crimson apple?xxxAnd there is discord in the garden tonight

The sea is wine redxxxThis is the death of beautyxxxThe doves have diedxxxThe lovers have lied

I cut the arrow from your neckxxxStretched you beneath the treexxxAmong the roots and baby's breathxxxI covered us with silver leaves

Gloria,xxxWe lied, we can't go onxxxThis is the time and this is the place to be alive

» ⊰ O O C ⊱ » No Comment
    » ⊰ M O O D ⊱ » Hostile
    » ⊰ L O C A T I O N ⊱ » Fields of Sieele
    » ⊰ C O M P A N Y ⊱ » Thanatos and his beloved Clementius

Eloquent Muse

User Image
User Image

❀ Shush, if you're loud, the flowers won't grow ❀
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Rayne came bounding back to tell the head priest that he had finished, only to come to a screeching halt in front of the door when he heard voices inside. Hmm....? Peering in, the blonde saw that Zephyr and the head seemed to be talking about something....serious? I wonder what's wrong... Backing away, the boy hesitated before leaving the way he came. It's impolite to eavesdrop... He reminded himself. Deciding to walk around the temple, Rayne wondered what had become of Tip and decided to investigate.

Walking out, he summoned a simple vine to carry him down the cliff before searching for the water priest. "Tipppp...TIPPPPPPP!!!!" Calling out at the top of his lungs, Rayne ran to the abandoned temple where he had last seen the older male only to find it empty. Worry lined his brow as he tried to locate the water priest through ground vibrations. Where is he? He said he'd catch up... Sniffling, tears threatened to fall as the child became more and more panicked. Why can't I find him anywhere?! Searching desperately for a couple more minutes, Rayne reluctantly admitted that the male had vanished. Completely. Wait... He didn't get caught...did he? The very idea of Tip being in the Spardhin camp horrified the boy and he bolted from the temple and straight for the head priest's office. I have to tell him Tip's missing....!

The head sighed as he reached out to pat Zephyr's shoulder, "Zephyr... You will never be a burden to us... Besides, there's nothing wrong with being selfish once in a while. You deserve it," smiling sadly, the old man turned away to peer out the window for a couple moments before turning back to the air priest, "I must tell you though... We will be at war soon. And I am worried about how compassionate you can be. Zephyr, promise me that on the battlefield, your life, and the life of your comrades will take precedence over your love for humanity and hate for violence. If you go in with half hearted feelings, I fear the worst for you... Now, off you go," motioning to the door, the head priest returned to his desk in order to collect his thoughts on how to break the news to the other priests.

At that moment, Rayne burst in with tears streaming down his face, "T-T-Tip! H-he....he.....gone...." The amount of sobbing and sniffling made the blonde completely incoherent as he tried to tell the head priest the news he had come across. "TIPPPPP!" The boy wailed at the top of his lungs before running over to Zephyr and wrapping his arms around the older male. Not so silent sobs racked his body as he clung to the air priest as if he was a life line. Burying his face in the air priest's garments, Rayne repeated over and over, "He's .....gone.....I .....find him....!"

Furrowing his brows, the elderly man was able to piece together what had happened and glanced solemnly at Zephyr before glancing back to the boy, "Rayne, Tip is missing. Am I correct?" A small nod was all the confirmation he needed and he sighed, rubbing his temples as he did. Goodness... "Very well, I'll send out a small search party so don't worry anymore alright?" he said comfortingly. "Zephyr, is it too much to ask you to take care of Rayne? It seems you'll be able to calm him down...Eventually."

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

ooc» bleh post is bleh....sorry ;n; Will our new water priest be making his entrance soon? 8D
                                                              thoughts/feelings» worried, sad
                                                              company» Head priest, Zephyr
                                                              location» Head priest's office

Versatile Lunatic

User Image

xxxP E S T I L E N C Ex x x x x x x x x x x
x x xa x g u y x l i k e x y o u
x x x x x x x xshould wear a warning

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xWITH THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xYOU'RE TOXIC I'M SLIPPING UNDER
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xWITH A TASTE OF YOUR POISON PARADISE
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'M ADDICTED TO YOU
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xAND I LOVE WHAT YOU DO

M A E D O C
                                HUMAN TEMPLE
                                BARQUIEL

As Barquiel's huge black wings engulfed them both Maedoc reached out to touch them, his fingers ghosting over the ebony feathers. Playfully he plucked a loose one, watching as the individual barbs became diseased and separated. The black colouring turned oily, the shaft of the feather brittle. He smiled, gripping it between thumb and forefinger and brushing it over his cheek, chuckling at the ticklish sensation. Maedoc sat back from Barquiel and crossed his legs beneath him, still playing with the feather as he considered his fellow god's question.
                                " You are...curious. " He answered enigmatically, running the tip of the feather up and down the back of his hand. By now it was barely recognisable as a feather at all, for it was warped and almost bare. " Yes, curious. I find that best describes you. There is much I do not - and cannot - understand about you, Barquiel. " He added with a sigh as the feather crumbled in his hand. His toy destroyed, Maedoc glanced around at Karma's wings with clear intent on taking another. This time he chose one that was not so conveniently loose, pulling it out with the happy, innocent smile.

" And that is why you are so interesting. Now come, entertain me! " He shuffled forwards, kneeling with his eyes fixed expectantly on Barquiel as though he were about to do an acrobatic stunt or juggle. " I simply wish to quell my boredom. " He lifted the feather and, with a mischevous grin, brushed at the blood on the other's face, smearing them across his cheek.
                                " You have such lovely tears. They remind me of an affliction I created for the humans. " He mused. Maedoc let the feather fall from his grasp and applied his fingers to Barquiel's face instead, inspecting his hand afterwards. His brow raised at the crimson colour that marred his pale skin, but surprise quickly turned to admiration.
                                " You are very unlike Zacchaeus. "

Versatile Lunatic

User Image WHAT'S x THE x POINT x OF x THIS x SONG x
x x x( or even singing? )
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
x x x x x x x x x xYOU'VE ALREADY GONE; WHY AM I CLINGING?
x x x x x x x x x xWELL I COULD THROW IT OUT AND I COULD LIVE WITHOUT
x x x x x x x x x x
a n d i c o u l d d o i t a l l f o r y o u
x x x x x x x x x x(I COULD BE STRONG)
x x x x x x x x x xTELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO LIE, 'CAUSE THIS HAS GOT TO DIE

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
M x A x T x T x H x I x A x S x

LOCATION BATTLEFIELD (AFTERMATH)
                                  COMPANY AERON

It was becoming more clear that the Warrior was at his limit; as he walked he drifted to one side then the other, stumbling every other step. His armour felt heavy on his frame, weighting his limbs down like an anchor but Matthias still persevered, his eyes fixed on the shape of the camp in the distance like a traveller would an oasis in a desert. He knew that once he was back in camp he could sit and rest without having to worry about holding his head up high. Inside the privacy of his tent he could forget about his warrior's pride and collapse on his bed if he so wanted and sleep until his head stopped throbbing.
                                  Or until he was called to arms again - whichever came first. Knowing the kind of people who directed the army, it would probably be very soon and it would be the latter.

Upon reaching the camp Matthias led Aeron towards his personal tent. He made little effort to lift the cloth that covered the entryway, almost pulling the entire construction down on top of them when it caught on his shoulders. Safe out of his men's sight, the warrior stooped down to sit on the floor next to his armour stand. When his head stopped swimming he could attempt to stand up and strip his protective clothing, but for now he doubted he could move without falling over or throwing up.
                                  Unfocused eyes fought to settle on Aeron and the warrior wore a pained scowl which he tried to change into a more appealing frown.
                                  " This is my tent, " He stated, not that it wasn't immediately obvious with the various weaponry dotted about the place, " I...I think there's some bandages by the bed. I normally do my own. " He grunted, closing his eyes as he leant back against the stand.
                                  " I'm sturdier than most...it's best that they tend to others. You can help them too, if you want. I can patch myself up. " He explained, his words sincere. He worried about the losses incurred in the battle, whether his comrades had suffered heavy losses.
                                  " Oh, don't worry about using the bandages...this is my tent. " He paused and swore under his breath, realising he was repeating himself again. " Sorry. It hurts. "

↓ ↓ ↓
                                  THIS HAS GOT TO STOP
                                  THIS HAS GOT TO LIE DOWN WITH SOMEONE ELSE ON TOP

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff