Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

{{ I am still alive and though not active this thread will "live" until I die rofl }}

Dangerous Prophet

{ Samuel "The Mountain" Tyson }

{~So I set out, across that way...
...to strike them down, to make them pay...

...to change their ways, their evil ways...

...But I can't hide, and I won't hide....my Evil ways...~}

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ The tree line
{X}-{ Returning home
Many had been the years since the echo of his boots upon the ground of his former home on Gaia had been heard. For those who knew of him on a personal level the sound was all too familiar, a soft yet oddly resounding thud of hard leather on dirt. Each step deliberate and powerful yet although soft....each gentle thud bore the weight of a being with immense power. He would come into view as he broke the thick foliage of the tree line and into the open field before the great doors of the guild. He was a tall man standing nearly 7 feet with a strong build. Skin as black as the void and pale eyes that were empty and white.

He was dressed in his normal attire. A black musketeer styled hat with his horns peeking out from under the rim on the sides. A long black ragged scarf around his neck and snaking its way down his back. A simple untucked black dress shirt with a long black peacoat over it. A pair of clean black jeans and stylish dress boots on his feet. Yet despite the casually formal look a simple glance at this man would reveal to even the most common eye he was no model or anything of the sort. Well dressed yes, but dainty or normal....far from it. Beneath the fibers of his garb was the tight sinew and muscle of a man built from war and forged in destruction beyond measure. His presence alone brought with it an overwhelming sense of strength, like the feeling of drowning at the bottom of the deepest ocean. Pressure, unimaginable, unmeasurable, and unbearable pressure. That was the only way to describe it, an aura of sheer strength that casually flowed from his being like an inescapable fog that spread out in the area around him.

And he had finally returned home.....

He paused here and took in the sight, memories flooding back with each old sound and scent that his perception inhaled. This was his return to the Rock Fist Guild and realm of Gaia in over 700 years. Well, 700 years for him, for the place he had been time was different, but for the Gaia he left behind it had only been 5. So for now he was content to stand on the edge of this clearing and took a simple breathe, feeling the realm around him and basking in the memories of his time here so long ago....

"S" "I have seen what the darkness hides.....you should all...run..."
Samuel Tyson
{{ I am still alive and though not active this thread will "live" until I die rofl }}

[OoC: I share a similar sentiment with my own. Granted I'm far more active writing on Discord now days. Good to see some creative writers still lurking about old friend. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff