Welcome to Gaia! ::

[we're down at the lake fighting on the beach front.]
Ouka just as he spun to face Val, Puked all over him, having become very nacious after all the spinning, I dout after having 20 double cheeseurgers puked up on you, your going to do anything other then be grossed out and mortified.

[thus me posting a reply about your kick depends on your reaction to that, because at this speed, a slighty hesitation because puke splatered all over you, id zip right past you and slam into the ground.]
Valentine lacked the will to care enough about this unfortunate event. Normally Valentine would hesitate, but in battle someone puking on you didn't mean anything. The kick continued with seemingly no signs of stopping.
The child would show a look in digust as he witnessed the spinning man vomit in the face of the other. Oddly, the man seemed to be without a care as he continued his assault. The child would smirk after witnessing this, taking a few mental notes.

Watch out for that guy...
Uchiha Makura
The child would show a look in digust as he witnessed the spinning man vomit in the face of the other. Oddly, the man seemed to be without a care as he continued his assault. The child would smirk after witnessing this, taking a few mental notes.

(( Just out of curiosity which guy are you talking about?))
Even with it timed out, there is no way ouka would fly straight up, since all his motion was going forward and spinning at the same time, the kick however would connect and send ouka flying upward at an angle but one he could recover from with ease. Now he went on a total defensive, he didnt want to be touched by someone covered in puke, his combative deminor turned into a Ewww get away from me one. Blocking the series of punches, he used both arms to block the last powerful blow, being pushed downward when he hit the ground, he ran screaming, his immaturiy showing at its peek as he screamed and yelped about how nasty Val now smelt and about how ouka himself got touched by him.
Ouka the white fist
Even with it timed out, there is no way ouka would fly straight up, since all his motion was going forward and spinning at the same time, the kick however would connect and send ouka flying upward at an angle but one he could recover from with ease. Now he went on a total defensive, he didnt want to be touched by someone covered in puke, his combative deminor turned into a Ewww get away from me one. Blocking the series of punches, he used both arms to block the last powerful blow, being pushed downward when he hit the ground, he ran screaming, his immaturiy showing at its peek as he screamed and yelped about how nasty Val now smelt and about how ouka himself got touched by him.
(( When someone says a combo would happen that means it's automatic if the attack hits.))
Valentine Hoskuo
Uchiha Makura

[Well I'm just watching you guys fight. My character had a disgusted look on his face when he saw you get splattered with vomit. So I made a mental note to watch out for Ouka, if I ever fight against him]
Uchiha Makura
Valentine Hoskuo
Uchiha Makura

[Well I'm just watching you guys fight. My character had a disgusted look on his face when he saw you get splattered with vomit. So I made a mental note to watch out for Ouka, if I ever fight against him]
(( Oh m'kay.))
Valentine Hoskuo
Ouka the white fist
(( When someone says a combo would happen that means it's automatic if the attack hits.))

[When in the world did that rule come into play, I've been rping for a long time, and on my other account I have never come across the rule saying if the first part of a combo hits all of it does, and your combo was designed, in your head I can imagine for me going straight up, not up at an angle, which would throw the timing of the combo off, allowing for it to be blocked without a counter attack involved by the blocker. Not to mention of I wanted to get picky, you never wipped the puke from your face, or your eyes, chucky full of food doesnt run very well. I dont want to turn this into a argument but combo's are never auto hits if the first part connects. ]
(( actually I don't really care. Say it doesn't hit.))

Valentine would land and would instantly use his ki to move faster than the blink of an eye using it also as a sheild to block the side effects of moving that fast. He would go to Ouka and throw a flurry of punches 15 total on each fist. All of these would be aimed at different parts of his stomach.
Ouka's greatest talent, and the one thing that pissed people off came into play, his immatury, Ouka's speed, Having never dropped the amount of chakra moving through his bodies systems, Ouka went on a massive dodging spree, torking his body every witch way, to avoid the punchs, this ranting and raving about the puke, he didnt even want to touch Val. And to Ouka the spar was getting out of hand now. With a great push of his foot just as the last punch narrorly missed his gut, Ouka went backwards, putting his feet behind him, he hit a tree and went bouncing through the forest like a pinball out of control, lureing val into the forest, or simply being stupid and trying to get away was anyones guess at this point.
The child would watch as Ouka swiftly made his way into the forest, bouncing off the trunks of several trees and in his immediate area. Upon seeing this, the child would place his right foot onto the trunk of the tree before leaping of toward the left, using his hands to grip the branch of another tree. While holding on with all his might, for the weights were still on his feet, he looked down as he watched Ouka move deeper into the forests. Falling down with a large thud, the child would fall on his bottom.

Damn it...these weights are heavy.
Valentine stopped attacking and went into and went back into Grand Hall he went up to his room where he change his clothes and burn the other ones.
Ouka stopped bouncing after awhile and looked around dumbfounded. Disappointed he didnt get to drive Val crazy, Ouka combat wise didnt really have alot of skill, speed and evasion he did. The name of his self proclaimed martial arts style attested to that, the souru sashimi ryu ken, Translated to flying raw fish dragon fist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff