Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ouka slamming his head into the ki, laughed, ouka wore a padded headband with a steel plate on it, which was the purpose for wearing it.

Taking a quick jump back, All of the chakra[or ki I dont like how ki sounds]

In Ouka's body moved to 4 pounds, His forearms/fists, and shins/feet.

This jump however wasnt a very big one, but a simple hop, and the moment his legs touched down, it was a bum rush forward, with a bright burst of blue energy. "GOKEN!" echo'ed across the silent forest, Ouka attempting to hit Val in the ribs. again intent on getting him winded at least once. However ouka's whole stance on his attack was wide open and very inviting.

Dangerous Prophet

~{Rember Val, you can't blast it the land forbids it. Same with you Ouka, these battles ae suppose to all Melee, energy can be used but only if it stays close or is on or in your body. Just a reminder.^^}~
[My attack was just a straight forward punched laced with alot of energy, but flashy at the same time, flashy no does damage, just pretty colored and bright.]

Dangerous Prophet

~{FIREWORKS! Mine deal damage but it is Chi mostly. Still FIREWORKS!}~
(( Chakra and Ki are different things. Chakra is spiritual energy, while Ki is life energy that can be borrowed from other living objects.))

Valentine used his ki energy to propel him and by doing such he used it to step to the side a little so he would hit his right side as Ouka was about to hit he would spin to his left. This would cause Valentine to use Ouka's momentum against him. He would take his arm and strengthen it with ki energy to make it send Ouka about 10 feet away. This would happen in the blink of an eye using the ki to also protect him from the harmful side effects of moving that fast such as catching on fire.
The small boy headed west in search for food. Tall pine trees towered over head, casting their ominous shadows over his body. Though this did not phase the small boy, for he had seen much worse. His entire appearance was shrouded in the shadows as if a veil was placed over his body. Continuing his path west for what seemed like hours, the sun would die down in the west. As his eyes wandered past he would notice a large structure, carved into the side of a mountain. It seemed like it would take great strength to build such a massive structure into the mountain.

This building brought much interest in the juvenile as he swiftly began to dash towards it. His arms would be at a consistent motion, pumping back and forth as he lifted his legs to gather great speed. Upon stopping at the building, the boy would breath heavily before, searching for any sort of entry into it. He needed any food or valuable this place possessed.
Ouka went flying back hit the ground landing on his back and then in a burst of sand, he was gone. Or at least it looked that way to a normal by-stander. Sand begain to rise higher and higher around Val, if he looked hard enough based on the control Ouka knew he had over Ki just by the few moments of fighting, Val would see, Ouka running around his at high speed. "Daisenpu" Ouka shouted jumping into a Arile suddenly using all the momentum to throw himself upside down into a Torrent of spinning action, his legs wide open in the spit position. His hands kept tight to himself. Chakra sprewed off his body as he spun also, making it hard to see exactly were he was at inside the spinning mass of energy.

[I know the diffrent, I used chakra to control the enrgy output in the bodys muscles and nerv endings turning my body into a stronger weapon, not using the energy itself as a weapon. ]
[if thats hard for you to imagine, if you played street fighter, think of chun-lee's upside down spinning kick attack, but with alot of bright blinding blue energy hiding the person.]
Ouka the white fist
Ouka went flying back hit the ground landing on his back and then in a burst of sand, he was gone. Or at least it looked that way to a normal by-stander. Sand begain to rise higher and higher around Val, if he looked hard enough based on the control Ouka knew he had over Ki just by the few moments of fighting, Val would see, Ouka running around his at high speed. "Daisenpu" Ouka shouted jumping into a Arile suddenly using all the momentum to throw himself upside down into a Torrent of spinning action, his legs wide open in the spit position. His hands kept tight to himself. Chakra sprewed off his body as he spun also, making it hard to see exactly were he was at inside the spinning mass of energy.

[I know the diffrent, I used chakra to control the enrgy output in the bodys muscles and nerv endings turning my body into a stronger weapon, not using the energy itself as a weapon. ]
(( I just want to be sure that I'm correct, but you are jumping in the air after a swift dash turned yourself upside down and started spinning and you are like a drill coming down on me right?))
[post above yours, its an upside down spinning kick, think of someone standing on there head, legs spit apart, spinning really really really god damn fast. With lots of bright light. But in ouka's case hurling through the air, just inches off the ground at you.]
Seeing no open windows, the child turned north towards a couple of steel doors. As he began to push the door open he would grit his teeth slightly for the doors were quite heavy. Taking one step into the building, his bare feet would meet the cold stone ground.

The owner must be filthy rich!

Thinking to himself he would swiftly began to head through the building, taking a slight glance at the two lions which stood at the far end. His wandering eyes would continue down the halls, in search for any valuables or food.
(( I get ya. Thanks for clearing that up.))

Valentine rand back about 50 feet and grabbed the boulders from before using them to make somewhat of a wall. Valentine coated his fist with ki before starting to punch them rapidly at Ouka as he spun.
The spin worked like a barrier as well, the boulders, at the rate and speed ouka was spinning, were kicked off like a batter hitting a baseball, but in random directions the boulders flew, some being sent back at Val by chance.

Every now and then, ouka would place his hands on the ground and twist, to keep his rate of motion constant. His face turning very pale now, but that would'nt be seen by anyone due to all the bright light. His enemy to far to reach at this rate he pushed off the ground at and angle and flew feet first spinning like a drill at Val.
(( You realize your feet would have taken damage from using them to deflect?))

Valentine would move out of the few boulders that flew back at him. As Ouka came flying at him he would step to the side and turn so that his front was facing Ouka's side. Valentine had moved to Ouka's left side and now Valentine timed himself to sent a powerful kick to Ouka's back that would send him flying in the air. If that hit Valentine would jump up and above him and start to come down punching him as he came down doing 10 punches with each hand having his right hand do a powerful blow to end the combo.
[Thanks..I couldn't figure out where you guys were located... sweatdrop ]

In his quest for valuables, the child would turn left entering a doorway which led to the weight room. A slight smirk would form on the child face as he witnessed the countless amounts of weights. The boy still couldn't get over the fact that the entire floor was padded. Jumping slightly the boy made his way over to the weights along the walls. Taking a two wrist weights and leg weights the boy would attempt to place both of them one. All together the boy had twenty extra pounds onto his body. Still smiling, he walked very heavily out of the room, feeling rather satisfied with his findings. Trying his best to walk at a normal pace, the child would head down the hall and into the Grand Hall once again. He took one last look before attempting a sprint out of the building. Upon exiting the door, the weights would cause him to slip and fall onto his face.

Rubbing his face fiercly, the boy would feel his wieghts.

Damn these are heavy!

Thinking to himself yet again the boy would head west once again. Suddenly, the child would hear a rumbling sound. Looking down towards the ocean, the child would find two people in the midst of a battle. Stumbling over himself a few times, the child would make his way over towards the area. Peering behind a tree he would watch as one man seemed to be using his body as a top, spinning slightly over the ground towards another man. As he connected with a wall of boulders, one of the boulders would come crashing through the tree the child was behind. Trying his best to move to the side the tree fell over easily. Breathing quite heavily, the child would move in closer to get a better view.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff