ooc

trap niggas

Dangerous Prophet

{{Sooo...posty?}}

Smoker

ooc

sure...Im going to reply in Club SF then ill post here

Smoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HIDEO KENTESIVS II
T H E - I R O N F I S T
â–¡ "Rise." â–¡
ROCK FIST
CONTENT

It had been a long while since Hideo had last ventured toward this decrepit structure of stone and sweat. Coming from the northern most part he traveled through the pasture that wisp in the wind. Its very square and fine lined stone architecture gave flashes of memories with each passing step. Hand's pocketed as his silvery hair licked away at the passing wind. His crimson optics fixating on his destination as he had no burning cig this time. It was quiet and peaceful - something Hideo had not seen in a long while. Coming to rest upon the last leg of the path that led to the entrance he would turn to face the surrounding forestry as he murmured. "...good times my friend." Before revealing a black bandanna from his jacket pocket. Holding his right hand out, with the bandanna in hand, he would release it was a wave of wind would scoop its lifeless enigma and carry it to the farthest corner of gaia. A tribute to a fallen comrade, Kojima would have most certainly wanted to visit this place before his death - so Hideo would make it so.

Returning his direction towards the RF, Hideo would continue his walk until he met those large stone doors. Kicking some rocks off his boot before he placed a solid grip on the door, pushing so that he may enter.

Once inside he was instantly reminded of the cold and rough interior. Gravel lining the floor as it was completely stone within. A few things made of wood and maybe fine or precious metals but majority stone. Chuckling as he returned both hands to his pockets and browsed the halls once again. Echoing footsteps resonated the empty corridors. His path would lead him to the training hall, stone lined walls but the surface transitioned from gravel to a layer of smooth stone - possibly pavement in nature. Once he gazed upon the various equipment used for training he would remember on moment during his stay here.

10 years ago...

Hideo had been eager to test out the equipment at the newly accepted Rock fist. Entering the training hall he would begin a regular set of training workout followed up by 5 minute intervals of shadowboxing. Once he worked up a rhythm he would rest for thirty seconds and continue his training. While doing this he would be interrupted by Ryu's presence and willingness to spar. Of course Hideo could not pass an opportunity such as this. Dropping his weights he would flex as he walked in to place and readied his fists. Silent but focused as he spoke. "Ryu...your move".

...Present

Transmissions of punches could be heard as Hideo starred at nothing. Placing his right hand on the entrance to the training area he would feel the cold stone edges. Rough to the touch as he leaned against its leading edge. Removing a single cig from his pocket he would produce a lighter in his right. Shaking his head over what was but not remaining. Flicking the lighter a production of a single flame would seer the edge of his cig he held between his lips. Smoking his memories away as he returned his lighter to his pocket. "look at this place..."

Samayou Tamashii

Dangerous Prophet

Samayou Tamashii

It came out of a nowhere, a spinning back fist that caught the man right above the eye. He stumbled for a second before a lucky solid kick glanced the top of his head and brought him down. The bigger man was ready to move in but Samayou lunged forward, pushing him back and waving his arms in the signal of a TKO. The men cheered and roared over the victory and the winner began to gloat his victory about the cage. Samayou glanced at him for a moment before his voice barked out over the cheers. "Enough, your victory was nothing more then a lucky glancing blow, do not prance about my ring as if you conquered Zeus." This insult did not sit well with the man who was about to stand up to Samayou before a few of his friends pulled him back. Once the seconds ticked by his adrenaline slowed down and he came to his senses, bowing in respect and nodding. No more words were spoken but the victor did walk over and help the other to his feet, a small penance for his arrogance. During this time Samayou would glance around the stone arena and spot out a face, one he had not seen in a long time. His voice booming over the crowds. "Ahh look now my young men, a prodigal child has returned!"

Samayou would exit the cage and begin a march over to Hideo, tree trunk arms swaying as boulder liked shoulders rolled with every step. Men parted to let their Teacher pass and soon Sama was face to face with his young student, embracing him in a welcome home hug. "Too long old friend, it has been too long."

Smoker

The floor vibrating with enough frequency to rumble the gravel beneath his boots. Hideo was always captivated by his sensei's size and as he approached he brandished a welcomed grin. Biting the cig between his teeth before he was engulfed by Tama's sizable arms. Muscles constricting his smaller frame, comparatively. The cig smashed against Tama's peck while being put out due to the lack of oxygen at that moment. Once Tama let go, Hideo would drop a few inches from the air as he removed his cig, glancing at it crumpled figure before flicking it into a nearby trash can and placing both hands at each hip. Arm's angled as Hideo looked up to make eye contact with the large devil.

"It has Tama-san...it seem's you have been busy doing what you do best?"

His crimson gaze passing over the several men within the hall, their rioting decreased to a silent stare. All eyes on him, Hideo quickly noting each physical characteristic of those who parted for Tama. Apathetic at most, and content with their discipline he would return his attention to his old sensei who seemed to never lose that charisma he had when Hideo first came to train, now years later and the same respect still existed even as the two seasoned in their skill.

Dangerous Prophet

Samayou Tamashii

Samayou would glance around and follow Hideo's gaze. Many faces existed in Rock fist now from young and eager to mature and seasoned. Some men were large, others not so much but all of them desired to learn or better themselves. During the first few months of his re-open he had weeded out the men who simply wanted to prove themselves for their own arrogance. Now the 30 or so men and women who remained were all eager and willing students. Rock Fist had once been a secluded and private place but after his re-open he had allowed the general public to apply. Now that he had done so many students seem to be returning. "Yes I guess you could say I have been doing just that."

In truth Hideo was simply one of the many who did not know what had been going on. Samayou's last year had not been pleasant or by far joyous. There was a select few who had tried to track him down, but that was all months ago now and he looked to the future years with hope. Soon the group of people went back to training. Matches went under way, spars and discussions on technique resumed and Samayou would motion for Hideo to follow as they approached one of the cages where a bout was taking place. The fight was between a young women and a larger fellow who had decide to box, and so far the man's size was proving to be his down fall. "So tell me, what has my wild student been up too? Have you spoken to Kizu, Sonia, or any of the others as of late?"

Smoker

As Tama ushered Hideo to watch the fight from ringside, Hideo would envision days of his youth. Like a memory flash as he gripped the cage. Eyes fixating on the two fighters before him as Tama spoke...Kizu, Sonia, others...names that faded out of existence just like Hideo had - but he returned. There remembrance never being forgotten as long as this place stood, and Tama still had a living breath in him. Maybe that was why he returned, because he had lost the reason to breath. A jolt of reality as he broke his mental stray to reply accordingly to Tama. He held a pause before answering.

"Me...haha the usual, fighting here and there ...learning about other martial arts, some I did not even know existed. Other than that though, I guess I picked up a knack for alchemy but my fists are still tried and true."

Explaining before producing a slight chuckle at the end of his sentence. The fact that he knew his fists were reliable were a major evolution is his fighting persona. As he once recalled his confidence lacked. Now he had the assurance he could make it through anything - even with coming so close to death several times.

It was a relief he arrived to not find Tama withering and decrepit like an old miser, but instead revitalized and bolstering the Rock Fist just like before Hideo left. His eyes catching a clean right hook delivered by the woman as the larger man's head seemed to snap back in reaction. It was a very precise and technical blow, one to leave a lasting impression on Hideo as he analyzed the female fighter form the adjacent side. Parting his lips as he threw a question towards Tama without his attention wavering from the woman.

"Tama, what is it like to be immortal?"

A contrasting question given the topic at hand but it was something that had bugged his brain since he began a new chapter in his research. Something that could alter time itself.

Dangerous Prophet

Samayou Tamashii

"A question I am not really fit to answer, Socrates would have been a better choice for this discussion but I shall try to explain. It is...tiring." That was honestly the best he could muster. "It is a life that oddly changes with the times. Those who remain as they were are doomed to fail in time, even I have molded the landscape of my life to the world around me. That is why I survive. But Immortality has its draw backs. I can never love like you can, never see the world as you do or under stand mortality. The concept of life and death is beyond me, in a true sense. I can never know fear for my own life like you do, never feel that sense of rush that knowing one day my life will end. I am sure I will die at some point, but when I do not know. So many things, so much life to remember and after awhile it becomes nothing more then a burden. The generations come and goes but I always remain, and so with it I have found my purpose is to teach every generation as best I can. As for finding the purpose of their lives, that is not for me to say."

Smoker

"That is what I figured, though I am glad your around - and this because I honestly thought I was going to arrive in an abandoned stone castle, fully equipped with ghosts."

Hideo chuckled before continuing.

"hmm, so teaching still interests you?"

Hideo followed up as he glanced from Tama to the cage and back again. Noting the good technical fighter over the stronger and bruiting fighter. His gaze remained the same. It was nice being back here as the sound of fighting became music to his ears. Interrupting his own thought to reverberate a statement in tandem.

"because I need to work on my flaws. A tournament is coming up and it has been awhile since I've competed...not sure if I can contend. What you think?"
OOC: Thats a sick lookin intro post Hideo....Just sayin.

Dangerous Prophet

Samayou would turn to Hideo as he asked about his interests. "It will always interest me, for what good am I to the cosmos if I don't share my knowledge for every new generation that passes me by." The the lack of confidence came and Sama slowly turned as Hideo expressed his self doubt.

The blow came with out warning as Sama's left fist ram itself nearly half way into Hideo's abdominal wall. the impact would wrench the gut so hard the lad would buckle over in immense pain. He held nothing back so the speed was faster then light and the force was ten times anything Hideo had ever felt from him. This was his God like power, even while in this physical form he was weakened but if this was a fraction of what he could do, terror could be the only feeling towards the knowledge of what the Devil was truly capable of.

However there was no sound, the strike was so quick it did not even produce a noise. Swift and silent like a death in the night. As Hideo began to gasp for air and buckle in pain Sama would hold him up with a grip so strong it felt as if the mountain itself was crushing him. His presence became horrifyingly present as the Devil God of Oblivion looked down upon him. His voice low and rumbling as if a thousand beasts spoke at once.
"Never....NEVER...question yourself again...I taught you better then that." This was a warning, a hard lesson to learn that a man who will compete should never doubt anything, most of all himself. One of his many teachings was for the man to know his limits, but never doubt his skill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff