Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

It was true the place was empty and for good reason. Before leaving Sycha, Samuel's wife, had written out a note that had been hung by the stair case near the Diamond Hall lion. It said the following.

"To whom it may concern. Sorry for the lack of welcome but we have all temporarily moved to The Individual in Durem. If you are a Rock Fist member feel free to choose and room and stay as long as you like. If you are a visitor you are welcome to look around, please refrain from any criminal activity as there is no present Owner to protect you from the Wards in place. Samuel is in in Durem for the time being operating his business, please come visit us and have a nice day."

That was all it said other then a small signature
She turned her head to the side to peer back over her shoulder, her brow raising at the male's voice. The tenderness in it licked at her mind, tugging at a part she would rather be left alone. She felt her lip tug up at one of the corners, her icy blue orbs flickering in their shade as the light hit them just right to make the blue turn white. She allowed her body to only turn slightly, a twist of her torso so she could partially face him. Her arms came to cross under her chest loosely while her right foot came to perch against the pillar, stabilizing her pose.

"Mn.. You get use to the silence around here. There wasn't much more than that in all my time here."

Her gaze was torn from him to just over his shoulder to the letter she had come to miss on the opposing wall. She swept away from her pillar, kicking off with her right and striding in confidence with her arms coming back to her sides. She stopped, lifting the letter delicately between her fingers as if it would burn her. She sighed, shaking her head and causing more curls to fall from her ponytail.

"And it seems.. this is why. A pleasure to meet you, sir."

With that, she turned away and went out the way she came. She yawned as the setting sun hit her body, shaking her head to try and make her weary mind to settle. It wasn't long before her body slipped completely into the vale of the forest and out of sight.
Cole looked around a little, "Yea you have a point, the silence does make you think-", he turned back to her to see the young woman leaving already. He watched as she slipped away as if she was one with the forest outside, "-better...", he rose an eyebrow in slight surprise then grinned a little, "It was a pleasure meeting you aswell...", he then left to search the rest of the guild. He traveled to the Diamond Hall and noticed a note hanging by the stair case.

He read it carefully and then looked around again, "No wonder it's been so quiet since the fight in the bar area, everyone is gone...", he rubbed his head, "Dang it now what I am going to do. I came here to train and there's no one here...", now he wondered what he should do. Should he stay and train or should he go out to Durem?

Dangerous Prophet

((*Kicks your butt out of here and to the individual* you can train wih sama there and fight for points and prizes, GO NOW lol.))
((Flies towards the individual hahaha))
Jericho's car roared as it made its way up the treacherous terrain stopping only a few hundred feet from the door, He swung the door open of the car stepping out his boots crushing the dirt beneath his spurs. He made his way to the large doors of rock fist only to raise his left hand barely above his waist and have the mighty doors swing open slowly, making his way into the hall he smiled slightly as he felt the presence of new comers "hmm hes recruiting again". Looking around an audible click could be heard from the holsters at his sides, Noticing no one around he looked to a great vase that sat upon a pedestal like many of the artifacts around, Whipping his body in a full 360 his heel would meet the glass vase sending into a thousand little peices the high pitch smash should be more then enough to signal samuel or his dammed wife. "Come play sammy"

Dangerous Prophet

Rusty Katana
Jericho's car roared as it made its way up the treacherous terrain stopping only a few hundred feet from the door, He swung the door open of the car stepping out his boots crushing the dirt beneath his spurs. He made his way to the large doors of rock fist only to raise his left hand barely above his waist and have the mighty doors swing open slowly, making his way into the hall he smiled slightly as he felt the presence of new comers "hmm hes recruiting again". Looking around an audible click could be heard from the holsters at his sides, Noticing no one around he looked to a great vase that sat upon a pedestal like many of the artifacts around, Whipping his body in a full 360 his heel would meet the glass vase sending into a thousand little peices the high pitch smash should be more then enough to signal samuel or his dammed wife. "Come play sammy"

((Everyone is at the Individual. ninja There are fighters there you should go compete. cool }}
(I dont compete anymore Samuel you of all people should know this but i suppose ill drop in)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[...I have seven days. Point me towards people to absolutely destroy.]

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ebag The II
[ -points to Sam- ]

Dangerous Prophet

xDies Irae
Ebag The II
[ -points to Sam- ]

{{Indestructable playa, sorry.}}

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Samayou Tamashii
xDies Irae
Ebag The II
[ -points to Sam- ]

[ HA! ]

Dangerous Prophet

xDies Irae
Samayou Tamashii
xDies Irae
Ebag The II
[ -points to Sam- ]

[ HA! ]

{{ *Muscle flex!* BOOYA! }}

Dangerous Prophet

{{Rock Fist is going to be Temporarly Closed for the time being too outsiders. Anyone who is a Member who wishes to post here for story line purposes may do so, otherwise please re-frain from any posting. I will also be checking this thread for any messages or emergencies you may need from m, if this is the case post here or PM me.

Thank You.}}

A small note could be found on the closed and Locked doors of Rock Fist. "All Persons are to be re-directed to The Individual. Signe, Samuel." This note was for outsiders, if any members happen to come across the note, which was Psioniclly sealed to the door, would find the doors would open only for them with ease.

This was after all a home, for now it would act as a private get away.

Dangerous Prophet

Samuel D. Tyson

The Black SUV pulled up the long dirt road, it's four wheel driving allowing it access to the rough terrain of the Guild. The Individual was gone, well for now anyways. His focus was on simply being at peace and so as Peter drove up to the front doors, they opened with out a word. The Guild welcomed home its master with open steel doors and the four Guardians he had left behind.

Samuel was gently lifted from the SUV by William and peter as Bethany watched, once gently seated in the wheel chair she rolled him in while Peter and William carried his bag.

Samayou was home........

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces