Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

~{Not sure, he is talking to me through PMs, but he will delcare that IC I think.}~
Samayou Tamashii
~{Not sure, he is talking to me through PMs, but he will delcare that IC I think.}~
(( M'kay.))
Ushida started to laugh, "You take me for a fool, your the challanger, you asked for the fight, I shall make you do the first offence." Ushida said said stepping of the branch landing on the ground. Standing arms crossed across his chest. His tails now looked like almost like right angles pointing out towards Val. Spaced out evenly so they went from the ground, over his head, sides and shoulders, but the tips all pointed towards Val.
" I hate having to make the first move." Valentine said yawning. He bent down and picked up a small pebble and threw it at Ushida.

Dangerous Prophet

"I expect well of you Ushida. And of you valentine."

Saba seemed to just appear outside the doors, watching from a distance with his hands crossed behind his back. Glaring and watching as he grined, his eyes taking in every move, his ears taking in every sound.
Taking a water bottle from his pouch, Makura emerged from the shadows curious of the two combatants. He had seen the one who went by the name of Valentine before, but the other was quite different. Makura's eyes swayed back and forth watching the demons tails sway back and forth.

A human fighting a demon...
Ushida's body moved just slighly, tapping his food, quickly, his foot nicked the very end of a stick, kicking it up into the air, kind of like when you hit the end of a spoon and it flys upward. The pebble hitting the stick knocking it off target. "So." Ushida replied.
Valentine walked up to Ushida and simply threw a punch at his head with his right fist.
Ushida did not move. Or at least his torso and legs didnt. His tail second from the ground on his left side, shot forth, the carbon levels in his body changed, the fur in his tails now almost as hard as diamonds. The tip of it Met with Val's fist, to block, but to Val's misfortune, if he did not have ki protecting himself, or pull back, he would shave his fist wide open against the now thorn like hairs on his tail.

Dangerous Prophet

~{VERY NICE KUMO!}~

Saba watched and grined, rather impressive body control and a cool move. It seemed the seven tails where not just for show, they could actually do rather impressive things.
Valentine would simply change the angle of the punch now causing it to go towards his opponent's chest.

rocknsweets's Husband

Kirio sat quietly upon one of the large lion statues at the base of the stairs, contemplating the reason for living. "If I live to fight.. one day I'll eventually die in battle.. so I live to die? Hmm... that can't be right." He was scratching his ideas into the top of the lion's head with his Tiger Claws.

Dangerous Prophet

~{Just a notice, Ouka is planning soemthing using magic outside Guild Grounds. I am oking this event for it involes a charecter devolpment so it is cool with me, just so eveyrone knows.}~
Samayou Tamashii
~{Just a notice, Ouka is planning soemthing using magic outside Guild Grounds. I am oking this event for it involes a charecter devolpment so it is cool with me, just so eveyrone knows.}~
((M'kay))
The Second tail from the ground on his left side started to withdrawl.

The Third tail from the ground on the left side, shot forth this time, Now his fist would be to close to change directions, and ushida's tail slapping it away, would cause great pain. hundreds of needle like hair, ripping at his flesh as his punch was blocked, his fist pushing right into them.

Ushida showed no intrest in making any other moves as of yet, he let Val keep attacking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff