Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

[ Alexander "The Predator" Tyson ]

[ I''m more then just a little bit curious....
.....how you plan to go about making your Amends, to the Dead]

"A "The darkest places in Hell are reserved for men of neutrality during Moral Crisis....."

User Image
[X]-[ Alexander Tyson
[X]-[ Rock Fist, Stone Arena
[X]-[ ...still...like a pond.

Alexander would turn to witness one of the greatest Rock Fist had ever produced enter. The man had an agile and steady stride, voice as smooth as velvet and a icy cold glare like snow. Both the Tyson men rose and as Samuel stood Alexander glanced at him for a moment. Still impressed by his new size. Kizu would remember Samuel at 6'6" but what stood before him was a 6'11" behemoth of muscle far beyond the original imposing figure the man remembered. Alexander gave a friendly nod, seeing as he had only heard of Kizu and never met him....till now.

Gaian

{ Samuel "The Mountain" Tyson }

{You walk on like a women in suffering....
.....not even bother to tell me Why}

"S"There is a time for Action, and a time for Contemplation....."

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel D. Tyson
{X}-{ Rock Fist, Stone Arena
{X}-{ Greeting Kizu

The Mountain Teacher would stand and greet his old friend with a hearty hug! "Welcome home son!" He lifted the tiny lad off his feet and patted his back with a thunderous welcome, his grin ear to ear as he laughed. "You've lost weight lad. Come meet your Brother."

Samuel would turn and present his first biological son, the 6'4" Alexander Tyson. A lean and athletic man who resembled his father in every way except the eyes. Samuel had black void like eyes but Alexander's were a deep icy blue that resonated the glare of a cold hearted killer. A point of pride for the Devil King.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-He continued to eye the layout of the Stone Arena a good bit in being reminded of a few fights that went down here, his gaze trailed along the layout towards being locked onto an individual that looked familiar. "Did he ju- OOF!" He was suddenly snatched off of the ground and into a big welcoming embrace, feeling the heavy patting of his back would cause him to chuckle a little. He cheerfully returned the hug before being placed back down to adjust himself, it was more along the lines of being more toned and defined since the last time he was seen. It was natural that he always seemed small to Sam here, he's a big guy. When he mentioned about meeting his brother, he arched a brow in a bit of confusion.

"Didn't know I have a-Bro--ther?" His voice gradually flowed off into utter silence when meeting this individual that's clearly seen as his son. The resemblance is there, just the eyes were a little different from what he seen on Sam. "Hey there, the name's Kizu and-- HEY!" It just donned him when he looked at the two side by side."I'm still the short one of the group!" He snickered a little, as he absentmindedly had the right talon gauntlet ruffle through those twisted azure and platinum. It was no surprise when it comes to dealing with Big guy Sam, seeing Alexanders gaze upon the Arctic Reaper, it reminded him of the days when he was deep in Assassination missions.-
"I can already tell, kid is gonna be a one man wrecking crew.. If he can handle the training We all went through, he'll be fine on the outside."

Dangerous Prophet

"A "The darkest places in Hell are reserved for men of neutrality during Moral Crisis....."

User Image
[X]-[ Alexander Tyson

Kizu would introduce himself and Alexander would smile and nod. "Already survived...did most of my training in the Abyss. Came to Gaia to help out in any way I could." Alexander would relax as best he could after the beating he had been taken. 3 days no sleep and a physical beating like no other, he was not sure if he could even fight for 3 mins let alone go toe to toe with anyone. "So what brings you back?"

Gaian

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel D. Tyson
{X}-{ Rock Fist, Stone Arena
{X}-{ Talking

"More importantly" Samuel interrupted. "What's this I hear your that you are starting s**t with Vladamir from the Bloody Dagger?" Samuel would then turn to Alexander. "And you going there to do Business with him?" Samuel would cross his tree trunk arms as he glared both boys down, his black stern gaze looking over both of them.

"What? You both think cause I was sick for awhile and away that I wouldn't hear anything. Let me clue you numb skulls into something...I ALWAYS know what I going on. Now talk you two....."

That was Samuel, always the mentor and father figure looking out for his students.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

"Well I wa-"
-He was cut of half way into his explanation until Sam deeply interrupted. It wasn't a surprise that word gotten around that Kizu,Saka, and a couple of thers from The Garage had a run in with the Bloody Dagger establishment. One of the main reasons as to why he had went there was for someones life force, gradually glanced down at his gold and silver talon gauntlet for a moment as his old teacher tried to do pull a fatherly role on Kizu. Times have changed and Kizu had motives for his actions that contributes towards his well being , his glance shot towards Alexander when Sam mentioned about him trying to do business with them. No way, are the words flashing in thought. Didn't really see that coming at all, he looked up Samuel and continued to remain chill as usual.

"They have something I need, and they wasn't going to cooperate in what I had planned. So.....Yeah." He casually shrugged his broad shoulders as he finished his explanation and started to look to Alexander. The fact he wanted to do business with a lame group like them deserves a great explanation.-

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
[X]-[ Alexander Tyson

Alexander would listen and nod at Kizu, the man's motives seem legit. He then found both his Father and Kizu staring at him, eyes looking for an explanation. Alexander knew not to lie, not too these men...not family.

"Vladimir reached out to me when I was in Hell's Stride. He says he has power but no heavy hitting fighters on his side. I went there to see what he was about and get a feel for the man. He seeks vengeance for what Kizu and his crew did, painted ya'll as bloody thirsty lunatics."

His gaze now fully on Kizu. "He gave me three names and told me to teach them a lesson. As a priest it is my job to vanquish evil where it may be but it seems Evil has clouded my judgement. The garage may be a band of hooligans and brawlers but they most certainly are not a horde of blood thirsty lunatics. Saka, Kizu, and Wolf were the three men I am suppose to target and kill. Considering your standing here alive obviously means I decided not to go through with it, nor do I intend to try kill family."

Gaian

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel D. Tyson
{X}-{ The Zack Arena
{X}-{ Watching...

He had walked into the arena and the fight had gotten so good few seem to notice him. He stood over 6'11" tall, his body built like a mountain. The Devil God would shuffle through the people and take a front row seat. His weight forced the chair to under him to groan as he settled in, tree trunk arms crossed and enjoying the show.....

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
D looked at the map in his hands for what seemed like the thirteen time in the last 2 minutes to make sure he was going the right way and as always he couldn't tell. He signed and looked up from it to the wide expansion of the wood before him. He began to wonder if being strong was worth this god awful trek through valley, forest and finally mountain; than he saw that type of patience and discipline he had at the moment was exactly why he needed to keep going if only to make sure he wasn't a quitter. He re-shoulder the duffel bag upon and continue to walk. Most my ask why he would come to such a place and he would tell you become strong. Fighters and Martial artist made up a bulk of the Gaia world and he was no different he loved the adrenaline rush one got when they went head to head with someone, bare knuckle, powers, swords, guns any type of fighting you could think of was around in Gaia and that was led him to this place. D was decent maybe more than decent but still if he had heard the stories of other fighters throughout Gaia and it's realms. Tress, Samuel, Raven and plenty of others and they were like Titans compared to him. So that's why he had come to this area far outside Durem he was looking for the League. The Rock Fist Fighting League was just one of the many places fighters went to train and test their skills but it the one he was looking for exactly, his body needed the training to become hard, to become like Iron or else his own power over the earth would crush him. He walked and walked for about another hour or two when it came in sight. The giant doors of thick hard steel stood between him and the League, he stared in awe at the massive structure and all he could think was; If it's this big on the outside what is the inside like? His dog tags clicked lightly as he walk to the massive doors. His eyes scan the outside looking for a smaller entrance or something but their was nothing so he raised his gloved fist and lightly knocked on the steel.

Gaian

{ War is a symphony of horror and agony.....

....Drenched in blood and drowned in the cries of the dying.....

.....the silence that follows brings but tears and empty hearts. }

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ The Guild
{X}-{ Waiting...

15 Minutes before D arrives....

Thunk!....Thunk......thunk....

Just to the left of the main entrance the sound of metal rang out in the empty halls. The Great Father was alone now, his son having finished his training and found his answers had moved back out into the world of Gaia to forge his Legacy. And so the great mountain remained forgotten and left alone.....

Samuel had taken care of the place, fixed a few things up and spent most of his days reading or lifting weight. The bench press was lifted up and down with ease as the 18 metric tons of weight fell onto his chest only to be bounced back up by inhuman strength. He lifted it up once more and paused...his nose sniffing the air before he re-racked the bar with an insane thud!

He rose from his laid back position, adjusting his black sweat pants and tightening his fists, the white lifting wraps struggling to contain his hard knuckles. The black behemoth rose, towering over the equipment as he strode out of the weight room also know as the Stone Hall and into the Grand Hall. Recently cleaned the Grand Hall shined like a majestic ball room with high ceilings and the massive front stair case, glowing in beautiful rustic colors of dark brown, gray, and stone. He snatched a bottle of water from a large fridge he had installed just by the door of the Stone Hall, sucking down large gulps from the gallon jug while he sat on the front stairs waiting.....

Enter D....

The young man would enter and the hall would meet him in all it;s glory. Dark earthly colors, the rustic smell of earth and stone. The Unholy One would be the only thing that stood out in the Grand Hall, his charcoal skin and black empty eyes, his mounds of muscle and powerful physique even more imposing as he rose to his 6'11" height. Before D stood Samuel Tyson, The Mountain, The Great Father, The Unholy One, The Black Psion.......The Devil God.

Wearing nothing but his sweat pants and feet wraps his entire upper body was exposed showing thousands upon thousands of gray scars that covered almost every inch of his flesh. Burns, torture wounds, war wounds, lash marks, and hundreds of other unspeakable injuries that should have killed him...and yet here he stood before D. Chiseled of iron muscle and steel flesh, his boulder sized shoulders rolling as he stretched them and glance down at the young kid.
"Smelled you coming bout 2 miles out. Been a long time since I've had company stranger. How was the trek up into the mountain valley? Most don't even make it half way."

His low rumbling voice bellowing out like a legion of a thousand beasts, his thick left arm swinging like a tree trunk as he tossed the gallon of water at the lad for him to drink.

"S"I have seen what the Darkness hides....

.....You should all run...."

DCronos

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
The great metal doors open before D in silence but glory as they parted to grant him entrance to the sanctuary of fighters across Gaia and what stood before him was nothing short of aw inspiring. The hall was beautiful stone, the smell of the earth was strong and it made D's hairs stand up, this is where he belonged surrounded by the earth but something that radiated power caught his attention. He stood before the massive man with thick muscles and coal like skin that held more scars than a normal man could survive from. He had heard of this man's names before but he had never saw meet him only the stories graced his ears from fighters and warriors. Samuel "The Mountain" Tyson was the titan that towered over him as he enter the great place. His voice was sounded like a rising earthquake as he spoke to D. He was so stunned that he nearly missed the movement of the giant's arm, D was a fighter and fighters had developed quick reflexes to insure they never got k'o'd right off the bat. So when the arm swung D dropped his duffel-bag and spread his feet with his right foot forward and the left back, he raised his fist close to the sides of his head to block incoming damage. His eyes shifted around frantically as he tried to focus and calm his beating heart.He's attacking gotta defend, slack my jaw so my teeth down shatter on impact, make sure my chin is covered so my brain doesn'...is that a water bottle? D lowered his guard and reached out to grab the water bottle. The condensation on the bottle felt good against his fingers and he just realized how thirsty he was. He gulped down the drink without taking a breath."T--thank you and yes it was a large walk..sir". He said sheepishly, suddenly he was rather shy but he shook it off and stared or at least tried to stare in to the eyes of the Samuel."I came here to become strong".

Gaian

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ The Guild
{X}-{ Waiting...

Samuel would watch him tense, his body switching to fight mode only for the young man to realize what was coming at him. Samuel gave a slight chuckle as the kid caught the water and drank it as if he would never drink again. "Well the walk was the first step, it proved you wanted too come here for something."

Sir? Samuel again almost chuckled as he waved his hand dismissively. "Samuel is fine, no need for formalities. This is a Sanctuary from such things, all who make it here are Brothers." He listened to the young man's reason as too why he was here and Samuel would cross his arms. His eyes glancing over the young man as his face became a serious glare. "So you want to be strong? Are you weak? You want to be strong but why? To be a Champion, to defeat your adversaries and stand in Glory?"

D may not know it but his response would decide if Samuel trained him or kicked him across the land and out of his home. Many had come to learn his techniques and become strong. They wanted that power only to be famous or win, to become bullies and conquerors and Samuel would not have it. Many of those men would have never made it through the training anyway but Samuel only trained the right students. Those who did come too him became Legends. Kizu, Juggernaut, Valentine, Kirio, Sorlamain, Sonia, Bishop, and so many others. They had all done it for the right reason though, among other reasons.

To protect others, to right wrongs, to stop injustice, but most of all...they had done it for themselves. They did it to prove to their own hearts and minds that they could be something more. So the question was simple, WHY was D truly here. To be strong....or too find himself?

DCronos

4,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
D nodded and tossed around the water bottle in his hands. The powerful gaze of Samuel bore in to his being as he asked in his titanic voice why he wanted to be strong. For a moment D was silent, why did he come here? He asked himself that question many times as he was researching ,gathering information and finally the god awful trek up to the damn place. Finally he answer."I asked my self that very same question the whole time I walked, glory? Well what fighter doesn't want that to have their name chanted by fans, for it to be respected and feared among their peers". He said as began to walk around the hall marveling at the place."Being a champion doesn't sound bad you sure enough have held that title many times but no neither that nor glory, defeating adversaries am no were known enough to have those". He told him as he placed his hand on a stone brick, the coolness of it felt good against his fingers as he felt the vibrate energy of the earth from it." Am I weak? Well no fighter is perfect we all have our weakness but in the general term yes and no, I can handle myself in a brawl or two but my power....yes my power is weak for right now I can't even began to conjure the images of earthly power and skills that my mind creates." He told him as he moved back over to his duffel bag." I manipulate the earth in all it's forms, dirt,sand,mud,rock,gravel all of it and yet the most I can do is put stone armor upon my hands and control small rocks shaping and changing them to my desire but my mind says I can do more, it pictures more but my body does not listen so that is why I am here to unlock this, to push past this limit of mine that is why I want to be strong; that is why I have come here so will you show how to forge my body to be strong like the very earth I wish to connect with?".

Gaian

User Image
{X}-{ Samuel Tyson
{X}-{ The Guild
{X}-{ Waiting...

Samuel would listen, his eyes following the young man who walked around the hall and explained himself. As he did so The Stone Lion statue would turn it's head, following him. The Diamond Lion would descend from its pedestal on the right side of the grand hall's stair case and come to the side of it's master. The Onyx and Gravel Lions at the top of the stairs would watch as the young man walked around their home. The life sized Lion statues were the Guardians of the Guild, forged materials of Gaia herself.

Samuel would gently pat the head of the Lion to his left, contemplating the young man's response.
"Do you know the reason why I became the way I am? The answer is rather simple...to survive. I was destined to die, to be nothing more then a tool for Oblivion. I wanted a life of my own, a destiny I could claim was mine. So I forged my body into a weapon, and here I stand before you...my own man. I survived my fate....tomorrow....you start your journey to survive yours. The Kitchen is filled with food and drink, eat well for you won't get a chance to do so for a long time. Rooms are up the stairs and to the left, whichever one that is empty is yours. Bar and Lounge is at the top of the stairs to the right."

He turned and began to lumber up the stairs, his voice booming through the hall as he reached the top and walked by the Giant Stone Tablet inset in the wall. "We start tomorrow at dawn...sleep well." He turned to his left and down the gravel hall to his library.

DCronos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas