Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

User Image
Lцкa$ Яєипїиg$

Cap. XSA
                                                      ' Dying? Dying isn't an option moron!
                                                      AAAlohaDying, is for the cowards, '

Location -- Base :: Feeling -- Happy :: With -- Raven&Rye

xxxxxxxxLukas smiled again with Delsin's agreement. He stood and followed him. Lukas popped his neck, and wrists as they walked. He began to weigh options. Raven was a good option, especially after some training, and it would be handy to have a nurse with them. He could speak to the one who fumbled in the cafeteria later. Maybe the Albino, he read her files. She had extreme MMA and close rang gun skills.

xxxxxxxxLukas continued to follow, and watch Delsin quietly. They made it to the training grounds. Lukas lightly crossed his arms. He had his bulletproof vest on under his clothes, after all he had to stay safe. And a pistol concealed on him at all times.

OOC: Sorry it's short... I have to go.

' Death, is for the warriors.
                                                      I hope your ready. '
                                                      AAAloha

Lure X
User Image
Rye Augustine- "My imperfections make me perfect."

Rye began running to the nurses office after an important call on the intercom describing a surgery needing an nurses assistant. "hello?" she called out into the nurses room "Anyone here?" well that was weird she thought to herself. She walked out into the hall waiting for something to do. Anything. she'd guess maybe she'd run the track, keep herself in shape, or she could read that book that she hadn't touched since she first packed her bags. She figured she'd run the track, maybe lift some weights, just in case there were anymore meat boxes........
Her room was dark the same as the nurses office. almost ominous, making it seem like an entire audience of people were screaming from a movie theater "Don't go in!"

she walked in the room, Hesitantly, no one. was she going crazy? she changed her clothes and began heading out for the track. Her Key-chain jingled with every step she took, she sighed "Is this how its going to be, always.....?"

Familiar Noob

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Delsin Waldron ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Delsin walked forward through the training areas, passing the physical area entirely and moving to the more closed off firing range. Since they were on an island and boats could only go through one area (or get destroyed) there was no one that could be hurt from a missed target, so what they did was set up various buildings and blinds to fire rounds down range which happened to be on the water. The targets themselves were smaller then the average man and were colored blue to make spotting them difficult. The targets were also in constant motion from waves and that only made the shots more difficult. For Delsin this was his playground and his smile of pure glee could be seen from space as he instantly dropped to the ground already chambering the large .50 cal bullet while unclamping the scope cover on both ends. Slowing his heart beat by taking long deep breaths Delsin quickly went into his zone or what most snipers call "Hog mode." (Hunter Of Gunman, which is strangely a real name they use in the military. During boot camp they refer to you as a pig and when you graduate you ascend to the title of hog. Little fact of the day there XD ) Counting his heart rate Delsin zeroed in on his target estimating the range at about a mile and a half. To make a shot like this a sniper has to consider the temperature of the gun, the bullet, and the air along wih gravity and the rotation of the earth itself. (But only for a mile or over.) Slowly squeezing his trigger with a consistent amount of pressure he waited between beats of his heart to minimize the risk of his finger twitching. With both eyes open he focused on the target and fired off a round... Only to miss the chest and hit where the right shoulder would have been. Since this was such a massive bullet it would have easily taken his arm off and killed him in a few minutes, but this wasn't good enough for Delsin. He viewed his profession as an art, and art is never sold when partially completed. Making adjustments to both the scope and gun itself Delsin redid the previous steps and fired again, this time hitting the chest dead center. To make sure it wasn't a fluke he fired the last three shots of his magazine, oblitterating the targets chest area with the last one going to the head. This process was repeated over and over with targets varrying in distances from one mile to nearly three.

Bashful Kitten

User Image
Lцкa$ Яєипїиg$

Cap. XSA

Location -- Base :: Feeling -- Happy :: With -- Raven&Rye

xxxxxxxxLukas smiled, highly impressed by Delsin's skill. He shot targets three miles away. " You've blown away every tiny bit of doubt. " He said lightly, he didn't have much else to say, but he wanted to know how well Delsin fared in hand-to-hand combat. " How good are you hand to hand? " Lukas asked lightly. He heard a crunch behind them and turned, pulling a gun out, nearly smacking an officer.

xxxxxxxxLukas apologized, holstering his gun as the officer left. He was still jumpy, no shock but it was annoying. He watched Delsin. He hoped Delsin would open up a bit and talk more. Lukas smiled lightly waiting; he was very impressed still.

OOC: Sorry it's short...

I hope your ready. '
                                                      AAAloha

Lure X

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven Darkblade "Music is my life."

Raven sighed and got off, she was breathing heavily and sweating. She grabbed her drink and downed it as fast as she could. She got in the locker room and got to one of the showers. She peeled away her nasty sweaty gym clothes off and turned the water on to warm. She got in and smiled. She heard the door open and then closed and she tensed herself up just in case. She gasped as she looked and saw a guy there. She quickly tuned the water off and grabbed her sword. She was trembling as her adrenaline rushed through her ears. She then heard him get close enough and she hit him and the back of the head with her sword, knocking him out. She felt scared and she put him sitting up in the shower with his head bleeding. She got dressed and ran out with a pale white face. She stopped in the hallway and felt like she was about to puke.

I may be odd, but that doesn't mean I am a failure. I am me, and I will win. I am a soldier girl, get over it.

Familiar Noob

User Image

Hearing about hand to hand combat Delsin rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, before smiling nervously and not making eye contact. He wasn't horrible at it, but technically his fighting style wasn't considered hand to hand combat by normal Russian military standards. The military focused on aggressive attacks that completely overwhelmed and dominated the enemy with pure raw power and anger. Obviously Delsin wasn't exactly fit for that role. So to try and make up for his lack of strength and aggression he formed his own style that focused on speed, evading, counter strikes, and agility. He could easily out run anyone in his old unit with all the ammo a machine gunner would have to carry. His thin size and speed made an excellent combination for his fighting style, but the lack of aggression still hindered his hand to hand quite some bit.

Not knowing what else to say or do Delsin just shook is hand saying he knew little about it and wasn't very skilled in it. In his defense a sniper is supposed to be far away, taking shots without others knowing or from places that would take to long to get too if he was spotted. That brought up the new problem of his rifle. Even with a silencer or suppressor it would be to loud and on top of that the recoil is large enough to form a small dust cloud which could very easily give away his position. He would need to get his old rifle before he heads out on any type of mission.

Bashful Kitten

User Image
Lцкa$ Яєипїиg$

Cap. XSA

Location -- Base :: Feeling -- Happy :: With -- Delsin

xxxxxxxxLukas nodded lightly, Delsin wasn't a talker at all. " Well, if you can survive it your good enough for me. " He said lightly, wondering if he should test Delsin on it or not. His eyes wandered over the water. He was dreading boat rides again. He'd much rather go by plan. He looked back at Delsin.

xxxxxxxx" How are you at quick shots? " Lukas asked reaching behind his jacket to grab a small pistol, and holding it by the barrel he pulled it out. " As in, up close and person shots. " He added intently, specifically.

OOC: Sorry it's short...Trying to do my homework...

I hope your ready. '
                                                      AAAloha

Lure X
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

~Fake: Vivian Beck~
Real: Gwen Lillian Amsel

"Can you see the truth?"

Another day preparing for war. Although Gwen had already been preparing long before this measure. Rigorous tough exercises to get her where she needed to be in a short amount of time. She looked at her ID card as she began to dress. The simple uniformed pants with a loose black long sleeved top. The coat tied around her waste, goggles were wrapped around her neck. A thought passed wondering if anyone would notice that her hair was naturally green and not just dyed that way. She brushed the thought aside and assumed she wasn't the only experiment they had. After all that's what she was here for. To report information. A tough task from the confines of an enemy base, but there was a set up that made it possible. She wasn't alone out here. There was a vessel that she could escape to had the going gotten tough. That vessel also received most of her Intel.

Around lunch time she saw a few of her fellow 'comrades'. How long would it be before they turned on her? How long before she turned on them? Stirring a simple meal of terriyaki chicken she sat alone in thought. An unusually quiet fellow seemed to grab another man's attention. Lukas she recalled hearing. She wondered if he was anything special but assumed not. Perhaps though, she should see what they were up to. She followed and watched from a distance as the black haired one began shooting. Meh, he's alright. The smell of the gun excited her though. She would have enjoyed taking a few shots herself but she had to limit her capabilities. Gauge when to stand out and when to not be noticed. Hopefully something interesting will happen soon. A second later she saw Lukas pull out a gun. What on Earth....
"May you burn in my flames"

Equipment:

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

✥▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ☭ ѴζɅDῚӍῚɌ ϚҚΌζϹΉῚѴῚҚ ☭ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇✥

╔══════════════╗

Vladimir was walking by the firing range, his hands slowly swaying at each step, his gloves hugging his hands tightly. His specialized MA-431Z Anti-Material Coilgun Rifle softly thudding his back. (For those who don't know what a coilgun is here's a Link to educate you) He was intending to fire his original weapon, this was his first issued weapon to him and though there were many more effective designs he kept this one believing he couldn't get any better with it and thus was extremely deadly when it came to firing this beauty. His boots kicking stray rocks as he strode on, the clinking of a metal-lined sheath could be heard as well. The sheath carrying his favorite blade, a 9 Inch carbon-fiber handled knife with a sharpened point and serated teeth that acted like a barb, made a painful way in and aneven more painful way out if the victim wasn't already dead.

He had been deployed here only a few hours earlier, he wasnt dropped off at base but instead an easy two mile run away. I guess they wanted him to get a good feel of the surrounding area and to not come in and be looked at as a VIP which he wasn't. An augmented human such as himself may have un-human like abilities such as imense strength, lifting 10x his body weight, stamina, running miles non-stop, adapting, learning his environment within a few seconds of deductive skills. After a few moments he noticed two other boys and watched them from a good 10 meters. One had a psitol, he seemed to be more of a light weapon tacticion...he could be wrong.

╚══════════════╝

Where ☪ Firing Range
With ☪ Delsin & Lukas
Thoughts ☪ Hm...?
Out Of Cake ☪ HEY GUYS! Hope my first post was good and can't wait to actually rp with you guys!

"If They Came To Hear Me Beg...They Will Be Disappointed"

Rin-XxX-Kagamine
D317

Bashful Kitten

User Image
Blake C. "BJ" Jones || Harkness

Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜ ᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ s ɪ ᴅ ᴇ ᴏғ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʙᴇᴅ !
Hello!W ʜ ᴀ ᴛ ' s ᴜ ᴘ ᴡ ɪ ᴛ ʜ ᴛ ʜ ɪ s P ʀ ɪ ɴ ᴄ ᴇ s ᴏ ɴ ɢ ɪ ɴ s ɪ ᴅ ᴇ ᴍ ʏ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ᴅ ?
Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜ ᴘ ɪ ғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛ ᴏ ɢ ᴇ ᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ!
Pie!'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!Pie!'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!Pie!'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
CAUSE ITS ALWAYS-----------------------------------------------------------------
A good time!Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ!
We don't even have to try!H ᴏ ᴘ ᴘ ᴇ ᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɴ ʏ ᴡ ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ !
Goodtime?Please!I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ!
PLEEEEEEEASies?^^ Apples.'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oo La La!Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ -- Base X
Oo La La!Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs -- Vivian
Oo La La!Mᴏᴏᴅ -- Meh?...
Oo La La!(( All of your posts are lovely! ))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TABTABIt had been a few days since Blake had been 'caught' 'stowing-away' and being 'enlisted.' He knew about the other spy, but never really showed himself much. He knew a few identifying features, that were slipped carefully into his knowledge by home base, ahem, France. He was roomed in the top levels of the base, small more confined spaces originally meant for prisoners and hostages. He didn't mind, but they said it was until they found him a suitible space. To them, he was Blake Harkness, not Blake C. Jones. He was keeping a low profile with his name, a first name basis was held with everyone but the officers.
                                                                TABTABBlaze stepped out to one of the few places you could light up a cigarette at on base, the gun range. He was watching two young men, a blonde and a black haired guy. Suddenly the blonde pulled a gun on the other, or at least it looked like it at first. He looked carefully to notice he was holding the barrel. The hell?...
                                                                TABTABHe noticed two other people watching from the corner of his eye, one stood out more. A green haired girl, he looked carefully. She was the only green haired female he'd seen in his days, and that was the main identifying marker he was given. He walked over, with silent footsteps he went behind her, "Bonjour,puis-je parler?" He said lightly, only a few Canadians spoke french, and they preferred English on base, so he was honestly hinting lightly to her. "Ah, excuse me, may I speak? I apologize for the french," he said lightly. Still, he never go to his cigarette.

Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.Is it a good time?
                                                                I ' ʟ ʟ ᴡ ᴀ ᴋ ᴇ ᴜ ᴘ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ᴡ ɪ ʟ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ,DUH!Its the best night!
                                                                Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ!Apples?Yes.
                                                                Wᴇ ᴅ ᴏ ɴ ' ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜ ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛ ʀ ʏ...LOL PIE AND CAKE.
                                                                Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!xxxIᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!xxxIᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!PEWPEW

Familiar Noob

User Image

Delsin looked into Lukas's eyes without a care for the gun pointed in his direction. If he was going to kill him it would be relatively stupid to do it with so many witnesses in the area and in the middle of the base. Plus if this man truly was an officer then he wasn't stupid, so any type of action was perceived non hostile for the time being. Thinking for a moment about Lukas's question Delsin had a feeling he was being watched by more than just Lukas but paid it no real mind. Reaching behind himself and lifting the bottom of his shirt just enough to see his two small blades he quickly twirled them expertly between his fingers, making them jump from one digit to the other without him even trying, His expression was that of pure boredom and wanting something to entertain himself. Finding nothing really left to do he speedily twirled the two blades one more time before hurling them with great precision towards a dummy target a good four meters away. Each was imbedded to the hilt with a very clean wound protruding the upper jugular and lower skull.

This was basically just to skip any more questions Lukas may have, and Delsin knew this didn't answer his question. Lightly taking the pistol from Lukas as he currently didn't have his he walked to the famed "Kill House". A kill house was a term used to define a very challenging training course, resembling that of a close quarters combat environment. As he approached he noted Lukas and some others walk up to the observation deck overlooking the entire location. Releasing the safety and chambering a round Delsin breathed slowly before nodding to the drill instructor near the entrance signifying his start. The buzzer and timer lit up on the observation deck as Delsin casually walked in the house with no care. One step in he fired three rounds into a targets chest only glancing at it to make sure it wasn't a civilian target. Quickly dispatching more targets with the same ease as before he quickly completed the course with almost perfect and inhumane reaction time, and not one target was missed.

OOC: Sorry its so long, didn't really know how else to prove it with his personality in mind
Rin-XxX-Kagamine

The Fun Has Been Doubled

Sicx Hell

Bashful Kitten

User Image
Lцкa$ Яєипїиg$

Cap. XSA

Location -- Base :: Feeling -- Happy :: With -- Delsin

xxxxxxxxLukas watched Delsin's blades, and gave a light smile when he took the gun. He watched and smirked, he clappe dhis hands as Delsin exited.
                                                      " Bravo, Monsieur Delsin. You've certainly passed, " He turned his eyes only to look at the on watchers. He moved his hand and gave a light greeting wave and looked to Delsin.

xxxxxxxxLukas heard his Comm beeping, and lifted his arm to check, and hit the answer button. "Hello, Captain Rennings, Z Regoment Squadron X, and well, Canadian Allies. Might I ask who's calling?" He said, in a slightly high pitched teasing voice. "Shut up Lure, you know exactly who it is, we've got you a level, only one resident is on it..." The male trailed off. "Hmm? Who is this 'resident'?" Lukas asked lightly tapping his chin. "Raven Dar-" Lukas cut him off saying, "I know her, I'll take the level, she can stay, and I want a new arrival placed there, his name is Delsin Waldron." "Lure you know we ca-" "Ah-ah-ah! No 'we cant's', I want my team, on my level. Got it?" "Yessir." "Good boy, run along now." Lukas said, once again teasing as he cut it off.

xxxxxxxxLukas lifted his head, and smiled. "Welcome to the team. Well, our team. You'll by my second in command, so later we can work out code and such. " He gave a friendly smile and added, "Lunch is on me today, so, if your hungry we can go."

OOC: Don't apolagize for it being long, but I feel every post I use with Lukas makes him seem so weird, and suspicious... Well... He is Bi-Polar-ish after all...

I hope your ready. '
                                                      AAAloha

Lure X

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Raven sighed and finished getting dressed and relaxed. She sighed and went to the cafeteria. She got a bottle of water and seemed a little happy. "Good work out Raven.... Good work out." She said and went back to drinking her water slowly. She was still a little shaky as she thought about what she did earlier. She felt like she was going to puke. She kept drinking her water though, she couldn't stop shaking as she drank.

I may be odd, but that doesn't mean I am a failure. I am me, and I will win. I am a soldier girl, get over it.

Familiar Noob

User Image

Hearing about how he was going to be second in command was a bit of a shock. In all honesty he believed he would just be a support role providing cover and info on their objectives. Never once did he expect to be put in a position of any authority, mainly because he personally didn't feel confident enough to lead, rather that he fit more of an advisor role than anything else. At that moment Delsin realized that's exactly what he was, someone who gave input which was taken seriously and gave a considerable outcome to Lukas's finally decision on any given situation. Quickly Delsin nodded in agreement with his role and went to retrieve his bag and equipment. As Lukas mentioned food his stomach growled in clear appreciation to the sentiment of receiving free food.

Turning around and facing Lukas with his duffle bag over his shoulder Delsin smiled lightly and nodded in agreement again as the two once again set off to the cafeteria. He couldn't help but wonder who else would be joining them, what missions they would go on, how he... Wait a minute, he still had no idea where he was supposed to sleep! As he was about to ask Lukas he stopped just before the words could leave his lips and closed his mouth. Special teams always styed together even in their sleeping arrangements so why would theirs be any different. The only problem was of course the fact that separate quarters tended to mean more attention towards the owners. And that was something he didn't want at the moment. All he needed was his rifle, vodka, some food, and he would be satisfied with a career of remaining a private.

Withdrawing himself from his thoughts Delsin kept looking forward as he spoke in a voice rather foreign to him. "So how many people are in this team of ours?" He only asked out of pure curiosity nothing more. to be frank he didn't care who or how many people were on the team as long as they completed whatever they were told to do. Striding through the metallic doors of the mess hall he once again noted the large amount of troops still camped inside of the room yet managed to notice the same white haired girl as before along with the girl who sprinted away after they dropped the meat all over the floor.

Rin-XxX-Kagamine

Maxilla Tepes

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Raven kept slowing drinking the water. She looked a little lonely, but didn't seem like she cared too much. She looked in time to see Lukas and the other boy from earlier. She looked back down and started to drink her water again, the bottle was almost empty, she had taken so long to drink it she was a little less shaky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff