Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User Image

Inspiration : Well, none really. I kind of felt like doing something I hadn't done before.
Literacy Level : I would like to keep it at Semi-Literate. Mostly just keep with proper grammar. But I'm not a grammar Nazi, so mistakes here and there won't bother me; just make sure people can understand you, and not question if you're speaking English or not x3
Genre : I would label this as Space / Adventure / Mystery / Romance / Action / Pirate, or a SAMRAP :3
Timeline : The era is during a time when space travel is for anyone. Earth is in this RP, but people have drifted from Earth due to its now hostile environment; a reason for its abandonment. What we did not realize was the reciprocation of what we did.
Theme Song : This'll come soon~
Current Status : Accepting, profiles are up.
Would you like to be an assistant to the RP? PM me, this way we can keep track of everything in case one person is offline or away.

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
ṩ Basis of Storyline

_____The date is 29 AE. Time, 21:00. This is Research Vessel Alpha Delta One One Seven Fife. We have kept orbit on Omegus for two years, and the planet had been deemed fit for life, and building has begun. The first Terraformed City Installation Ship has landed and successfully integrated with the planet. We're not sure if Earth will be seen now. We have received news from fifteen other installations that they have successfully fully integrated themselves in to their new home planets.

The date is 29 AE, second rendition, two weeks have passed. Time, 0900. We received a message from Earth in the early morning hour that was scrambled. We could not understand if someone was speaking or not, it wasn't intelligible. We couldn't understand it, I mean, like it might have even been animals to be honest. We sent a ship back, as it may be a distress from a damaged or malfunction TCIS.

The date is 30 AE. Time, 1245. The vessel was sent just two months ago and it said it arrived to find nothing. As it closed on Earth, it gave footage. It seems that something has taken those left behind to seize what we could not. There is a machine, almost like a clockwork mechanism, that surrounds Earth. How could they have done this in just.. thirty years? It would require 24/7 building for at least 25 and near-limitless resources.

Date is 30 AE. Time: 1539. We have received word after a month that the ship is coming back to Omegus with the downed cruiser in tow. We expect to see them soon, and hope no pirates interfere. Space piracy is rising due to resource sharing and the distance between planets being able to allow for such to happen without close anti-piracy commissions in place.

Date is 30 AE. Time.. 0921. They're dead. There was no return voyage. They were boarded. Their ship was seized. I.. don't even know.. who was on it. They came out of.. blackness.. even for space it was... so black. I can hear screaming. It keeps getting closer, and the gun fire gets.. more quiet. I can hear it. (Banging noise) They're outside the door. (Screeching sound? Banging continues.) I guess.. I'll just close my eyes. Think of home. That's wha - (Loud Bang and high pitched screech) what my father did on his death bed. End Transmission

_____As Earth diminished in resources, we sought the galaxy for answers to the perpetuation of the human race. We found planets capable of what we would come to name "Re-Habitation". They used the Terraformed City Installation Ships, enormous ships that held entire cities, to land upon planets and reform them to a habitual world. When we did so, many people were left behind on Earth. These people were those not deemed worthy of being able to inhabit other worlds, or were just not lucky enough to get the space craft. Some of them were even in space, but forced to return to Earth due to lack of space on the TCIS's. We never knew what happened to these people.

Then as the Research Vessel 1174 entered the vicinity of Earth, it captured footage of a giant clockwork mechanism surrounding the entire planet. We didn't know what it meant, but had come to name it "Planetary Mechanism Rings". This machine was designed to keep a world alive indefinitely. But how was it created? We came to know them as the Bellicus; a race that found our planet on its way through planetary search. They saw these humans.. their suffering, their anguish, and they fueled it. Recreated these humans in to machines.

We no longer worry about just pirates in our solar system. The Bellicus have not caused much problems in the three hundred years that have passed, though. They keep in what we call the "Black-Out Zone", where they have created a field that makes everything non-existent within. It replicates the idea of a Black Hole. Absolute nothingness. It stands around the 7 planets of the old Solar System; seven because of after the Mars-Epsilon Mishap before the collapse of Earth, when while testing terraforming they broke the planet apart due to excessive drilling and misguided terraformation techniques.

Recently, the Bellicus have been expanding the Black-Out Zone, and many of the PAC (Planetary Alignment Council) have sent ships to guard against the progression of their BOZ Generator Ships. Pirates have taken advantage of this situation, as they take on harder targets, since the PAC and major fighters of Space Piracy are on watch for advancing Bellicus.

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
ṩRules

One -- I would like to address literacy first. You don't have to write a novel, trust me. But please, don't do one liners that leave the replier in the dark as to what to do. Remember, if you can't think of anything about the person, look to address the environment in which you're in, or thoughts your character may have. Being said, Semi-Lit is usually what I go for, but a Lit user is welcome if they aren't the type to get upset over Semi-Lits.

Two -- I will address the level of this RP in the maturity levels. As per Gaia ToS, there will be NO description of sexual conduct. Anything about Cybering will be immediately deleted, and you will possibly be banned from the RP; so, just don't do it at all, anywhere. Cursing is okay, but just don't do it too much, because it's kind of ignorant. I mean, there is piracy and fighting involved, so I doubt there wouldn't be cursing. And with alien races -- hey, make up your own curse words, you're aliens. Shtacko happens.

Three -- When you send in the profiles, just send 'em. I won't make you go through the bullshit of "oh, put in like ten of these emotes", or "Because you're being a blahblah, you must put blahblahblahblah bllaahh, as your header, so I know what you are-", yea, bunch of bull. Just fill out the profile and send it, then when accepted you will post it in the profile thread I will create.

Four -- If you're gonna make a layout for your post, that's cool. Please don't use too bright of colors, as it may hurt people's eyes and make them possibly less likely to RP with you. Also, please don't use any font under size 10, as even 10 is pushing the limits of the size when you RP.

Five -- If you need to contact someone, please contact me first, and mostly if I am online. If I do not respond quickly, or am currently on hiatus for the day, please direct profiles/comments/questions/discretion about or within the RP to my PMs.

God-Modding -- This is a big issue.. You will get hurt. You will not block every attack. You will not control another character unless they have agreed or it is something as minor as 'grabbing them and pulling them behind a barrier' to protect them. You will not kill another person unless they have agreed to it, or I have agreed that the person to be killed is unworthy of continuing.

Walk-Ins -- This RP will accept walk-ins, and there will be a separate profile for those who are walk-ins. This will allow you to make a basic for yourself, and will allow you to roleplay for a limited time and be killed off, or just come in for a set time and do a little. If you are to leave, make sure not to leave someone hanging, and make a post that allows them to continue without you.

Activity -- Please, don't join, post, and then leave forever because no one responded to you in the first day. This is an RP that will have many characters all interacting among one another. Things will get hectic. Just breathe, wait, and please don't be gone for longer than a week, unless you definitely have issues. You do have life issues sometimes, just send me a PM, and if they come in the way of you continuing, I will do what I can with your character to keep it to a later date or give them a reason to be gone for so long. If you do decide that you must leave due to circumstances, then they will be placed back for safe-keeping until possible further dates where you may rejoin..

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
ṩProfiles and Reserves

Races
If you have a race you would like to include, send a description and name of the race for me to include.

• Earthling - This is simple, you're human. You are originally from Earth, and now live among one of the colonies in space since the exodus.

• Morrighan - These aliens are actually what we would call cat-people or dog-people. They are human sized versions, and at first the dog-like Morrighan were mistaken for what we would have called werewolves. Their intelligence is not quite up to most alien races, but their instincts and combat abilities exceed any.

• Mao Lou'In - Based on a nearly water-covered world, these aliens come in many forms. They are classified under a planetary race, but just like humans, have multiple races on their planet. They all breathe both oxygen and continually under water.

• Paerisian - These are an elf-like people, and are very likely the earliest planetary explorers and far exceed anyone in intelligence. Their technology is so advanced, they have mastered how to use Black Holes to travel the galaxy. They are believed to also be a brother-race to the Bellicus, but separated hundreds of thousands of years ago due to the hatred in the Belliciam hearts. Paerisian are known to have the most control over body language, allowing those they lie to unable to know if they are lying or telling the truth.

[align=center][size=18] (Insert Username) : [/size][/align]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (Human, or whatever you want. No Bellicus)
[b]Profession:[/b] (What you do; Piracy, Settler, Law Keeper, etc.)
[b]Weapons:[/b] (Max of two pistols -- and yes, they can be laser, and one melee type)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Pretty easy, separated by commas or a paragraph.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (You can take this out and do an imgleft instead.)
[b]Other notes:[/b] (Anything else you wanted us to know?)

Send Walk-Ins to me in PM with "Walk-In" for title please.
Despite Rule 3, Walk-Ins will have to put Walk-In in the title for PMs.

[align=center][size=18] [b]WALK IN[/b] (Insert Username) : [/size][/align]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b] (What you do; Piracy, Settler, Law Keeper, etc.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (You can take this out and do an imgleft instead.)

[Profile Thread]
Please, post your profiles in this thread ONLY once you are accepted.

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User Image

This section will hold any up-dates and summaries of what is happening.
It will be updated every day, or every three days, depending on what is happening.

• The Current Star-Date Is : 329 AE, 24th Day of the Fourth Month.

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User Image
For possible future use.

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User Image
For possible future use.

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User Image
For possible future use.

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User Image
For possible future use.

Dangerous Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kagen Alexander

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Ares (Inner Colony)/Onboard the Eben Heart
When: 329 AE 24/4
With: The Dread Company
Loken kicked the man in the chest sending him stumbling onto his backside. Striding forward he places his right boot upon the mans chest. Looking down at the man who had just tried to kill him, Loken drew out Hellion and leveled it at the mans face. A tired smile formed for a moment and then he spoke, "You've failed the task that they set forth for you. Though foolish I admire the courage it must have taken to come after one with such a dark reputation as mine," pausing for a moment he looks around at the men surrounding them in the bar. "I'll give you two choices take my hand," with that he offered the man his free hand, "or continue this folly and wind up dead and gone. The choice is yours." The man's eyes darted around the room before settling back on Loken. "[******** you you devil hearted b*****d," he roared before trying to pull Loken down. The sound was shocking sending many to the ground in terror. Smoke drifted from the barrel of Hellion and Loken tutted at the mess that had splattered onto his legs.

Looking at the owner of the establishment shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sorry for the mess and the unsavory business friend, charge me for any inconvenience this may cause." With that said he pushed his way out of the bar and into the night sky. Once outside Loken walked the short distance to the space port where he found the Arazu still waiting for him. Within fifteen minutes he had strapped himself into the Arazu and was going through his last pre check flights. "Ground this is The Arazu I need clearance for launch," he spoke into the comm lines. Moments later control replied back, "Arazu you are not cleared for launch, you are to shut down engines and wait for law enforcement to arrive." Cursing to himself Loken tersely replied, "Sorry control, but that is not part of my agenda. Tell them they can catch me another day." With that said the Arazu lifted off into the night sky cutting all running lights and flying dark.

Three hours later the Arazu and Loken were safely tucked away inside the Eben Heart. "Damn it Arthan we have been over this. We need more men if we are to continue out here in the void. We are running a ship meant for a crew of at least a eight hundred and what do we have? A paltry three hundred odd men working themselves near to death keeping her afloat. Not to mention we still have contracts out and ships to raid. Remember we are not just Pirates, though that is what the law names us. We fight in the name of those that cannot defend themselves against the corrupt and unjust. Damn it men is what we need and men I plan to find," he said wearily to his closest friend. Arthan laid a hand on Loken's shoulder and said, "Fine my friend let us find more blood to bolster our strength. Some of the colonies out on the fringes are heated at some of these new laws being passed. Though we will have to train and arm all we find."

Tipsy Streaker

User Image

Where: Corthina, Inner Colony
With: her own thoughts

The cabin was dark and quiet, the only company Valen enjoyed being the large barrels and crates of cargo surrounding her on all sides. She had finished up a job in one of the outer colonies, and had no other means of returning to her current employer, so she found herself a stowaway on a transport ship. It was easy to sneak on, but the hard part will be getting herself out of there without anyone noticing. It would be a pain in the a** to have to hide from the authorities while trying to find where her employer was staying, so she'd prefer to keep herself out of sight.

Valen was sitting with her back against one of the metal crates, cool through her black shirt, and her arms crossed over her chest. She kept alert for any sounds that may indicating a crew member within her vicinity. The constant hum of the ships engines could have lulled her to sleep if she didn't have a job to finish.

Suddenly, the ship lurched and the cargo slightly shifted within the hold. Her eyes shot open as she listened to an announcement over the intercom. "All hands prepare for docking." Finally, they'd arrived. Making her way toward the back end of the ship, her silent footsteps leading her beside the hatch that would open to unload the cargo, she crouched against the wall and could feel the ship attach itself to the docking station, and the engines slowly shut down. A crack in the hatch shone brilliant light into the cargo hold as it slowly inched itself open, and voices echoed through the dark space. Valen kept herself still while she watched a few men board the ship, and waited for the perfect moment to escape.

Silently, when she was out of their line of vision, she crept through the open hatch and made her way through the port by keeping herself concealed behind object after object, until she had made it safely out of the area. She heaved a quiet sigh of relief, pushing her hair out of her face and pulled out her favorite pair of sunglasses. Shoving her hands in her pockets, she found herself among the large crowds in the public square of Corthina, an inner colony. Sauntering through the throngs of people, Valen now was in search of her employer, and her heart went pitter-patter at the thought of the pay she was about to receive.

Dangerous Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((HI! yay another person))

Tipsy Streaker

(('Ello, friend. ^_^))

Dangerous Millionaire

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((how are you? Lets get this place busy.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff