Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story

There were two main wolf packs that resided in the forest; the oldest and wisest pack that had ruled for many years was known as Inugami. But a pack of wolves who had been kicked out of Inugami for various reasons, either challenging the alpha or breaking rules, had formed across the forest. They were known as Vengeance. They were pretty much keeping to themselves for a while, but that wouldn't last forever. They were planning revenge on Inugami, and strengthening their numbers. War was inevitable. Which side will you choose?

Rules

1. This RP is semi lit. No one liners, but I'm not asking for 3 paragraphs or anything. I'm not much of an author myself.
2. No God-moding or super powers.
3. PM what position you would like to me. I'm not doing a separate profile thread or anything.

Positions

Inugami

Alpha:

Beta:
M00NW0LF16

Healers:
Yossy694

Soldiers:

Scouts:
Wolf Fang Sinclaire

Pups:

Vengeance

Alpha:

Beta:

Healers:

Soldiers:

Scouts:

Pups:
Belle was a fairly large fox who had been with Inugami since she was a pup. They had taken her in after her family had been killed by Vengeance, and she had been attacked and barely escaped with her life. Inugami had found her wandering, injured and lost, and she had been taken in by a female fox with no pups of her own. Years had passed, and now she had become the pack's medicine fox. She specialized in herbal remedies to help with sicknesses and wounds.

Belle wandered out from the den, not really having anything to do today. The pack was in good health. She wandered up onto a hill and gazed off at the horizon. Vengeance was still out there, and war would eventually be inevitable. She hoped that Inugami would be ready and strong enough when the time comes. Wandering back towards the pack, looking for someone to talk to.
A slim fox made his way back across the safety of the Inugami borders. His name is Fang and to be as big as he was he was slim and quick on his paws, when he became old enough his father had told him of the trouble a few members of the pack made and along the way were banished for their despicable actions. So as far back as Fang could remember he wanted to be able to make a difference for his pack.

He walked past the den and looked at Bella with a smile. "Good morning Bella how are you this morning you get much sleep last night?" He sat and smiled his tail wagging lightly and he yawned as he was somewhat drained being a scout meant recons whenever they were ordered by the alpha pair or if they were needed to keep the borders safe from the Vengeance pack.
Belle wandered around the den site for a while when she ran into Fang. "Good morning, yes I slept well, and yourself?" She replied, smiling. She had known fang for as long as she had been a part of the pack. She knew that Inugami had always been a safe haven for canines of all breeds who were against Vengeance. Her and Fang had practically grown up together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff