Dons:

RightHandMan: xxXFallen^AckAngelXxx

LeftHandMan:

Consigliere:

Capos:

MadeMen:

FootSoldiers:
Ranks Descriptions:

Godfather: The leader and head Don of the mafia, he has all control over all the members. He gives orders, and initiates new members. Also sets the rules.

Dons: The step right below the Godfather, the Dons are like the council. The Dons also has all authority to the Godfather except cannot initiate new members.

RightHandMan: Goes everywere with the Godfather, he also takes care of the mafia when the Godfather is out.

LeftHandMan: Goes everywere with the Godfather, he takes care of the mafia when the Godfather and the RightHandMan are out.

Consigliere: He is looked to for advice. If you have a problem talk to to the Consigliere.

Capos: The Capos usually look after thier lower ranks, the Capos are the people who direct the footsoldiers when attacking.

MadeMen: You attack usually only one person. You do the hard and complicated attacks.

FootSoldiers: The attackers, the FootSoldiers are the people who do the group attacks, raids, and bodyguard work.
Rules:

1. Respect your higher ranks.

.2 Were Nice Clothes

Please PM me this

name:
favored weapons:
favored area of crime:
Why I want to join:
Allies:

White Rose SWAT

The Family
some one join my mafia
hmmm i would join but im 200 dollars short of my outfit and since your rules are dress nicely i cant so maybe when i get 244 dollars stare
hm hm hm hm hm
its too bad i was hopeing to join maybe as a Consigliere but i guess im out of the loop wink
yeah my freind is giveing u the gold right now
Really thank you thats so nice of you wink
how much money do u have
what do u want to be pm me the info
omg she ripped me off
*walks out on to hes boat and takes a little drive*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers