Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
"You are a lot smarter than you let on Mason. And remember I went to Black Ops. we are given information even before Spec. Ops knows about it. Typically we are given the option to whether or not we want the American population to know about it. If we think it will give them too much of a scare or cause them to go into civil unrest we will handle it and not call Spec. Ops.. But you are right man. Look at your 5 in the scope. That's where the sounds are coming from. About a 1000 yards down. That scope there makes it bright as day when its fully charged." Smiling he looks at Mason. Keep an eye on the dirty little scums. If they come this way that is when you will engage them. Not a moment sooner." Looking at Mason he knows the man would have been a hell of a sniper for Spec. Ops. if they would have had the time to recruit him. Thinking about Rae he goes to the barrel of the rifle. "This will keep it to where it doesn't disturb the gals." He pulls a silencer out of the brief case. "Before you even think of shooting you need to tell me more about yourself so I can understand the whole issue with you." Davante looks at him in a serious manner.

o.o.c. Mason I think we are gonna wrap up and pick it up tomorrow as long as Ray is cool with it because I've been up for about 36 hours and I'm starting to pass out.
User Image

Mason makes another good shot and says, "So, New York is gone. Isn't it?" he said making two perfect quick shots trying to hold his sad emotions in.

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Clareese the fallen Heiress

User Image

Clareese was driving down the road in her new Camaro2012, going bout 175mph down the highway. Weaving in and out of crashed cars and ramming through zombies as she tryed to figure out what to do What in the world happened here while i was gone? She asked her self as she slowed down as she into a town hoping to find some survivors

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Food & Water: Low.
Weapons:Silente gun, Sword, Two daggers and a chains

Quote:
Rae steached and yawned seeing it was dawn she smiled and then rose on of her eyebrows "Why are my the motercycles in here?" SHe asked to herslef as she saw she was curled up around alice.Rae then sighed seeing the highways she went to the gas and saw a car from a distance as she went to the door and unlocked it. Rae then held up her hand at the car and started to wave.
User Image
After the long conversation with Mason through the night Davante worked to silence the motorcycles exhaust so it was silenced more than most bikes. Hearing Rae's groggy morning voice he looks over at her. "Good morning Rae. To answer that question, well I had to get them in here to be able to do the silencing of the exhaust so we have transportation so the zombies couldn't really hear us coming. Gotta be prepared ya know." Smiling he offers her a cig. After noticing Rae going to the door and waving at an on coming car Davante grabs his .45's. "Those things may know how to drive as well. They thrive for one thing and one thing alone. I believe in safety first. Shoot first ask questions later if needed." Looking at Rae as hes saying this. Smiling at her but having a serious look on his face because he doesn't know whats in that car. "Do not let your guard down Rae. Not until you know its human and that its not going to hurt us."

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Theme song!/Feelings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Vx_NNAu84

Quote:
Rae nodded "I see and i know." She paused for a second. "Listen i don't think zombies could drive" She looked at him and smiled but deep down she knew they could get smarter later on. "There drivin to eat flesh and thats it" She smiled and playfully yet softly flicked his forehead.
User Image

After hearing about how bad it is in New York, Mason lost it a bit and just kept shooting zombies. He just kept shooting and reloading, and repeating the process over and over again. After he ran out of ammo he just kept pulling the trigger over and over again as a tear ran down his face.
User Image
"Just wanting you to not get lax like you did initially in Spec. Ops. ya know." Smiling he looks around the people in the diner. Hopefully Mason enjoyed that sniper usage last night Davante thought to himself as he made sure he locked it back before going to the door. "Rae, this looks like its going to interesting." Looking at the car coming in at a high speed. "Looks like a Camaro, I can spot em a mile away." Laughing out loud Davante leaves the window area and starts packing his ruck and all back onto the Kawasaki. Making sure the brief case was back in the ruck on top. "Want a 5 hour energy and Monster?" Opening his 5 hour and Monster and downing the 5 hour and drinking on the Monster as he returns slowly. "I gotta have my morning things taken care of." Alternating smoking on his cig and drinking his Monster.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
smiled and nodded grabbing a 5 hour energy and a cammel she looked over at mason.Rae was sure the girl saw her so she went back in the dinner to mason and sat next to him "Who was in new york?" Rae's face showed no emotion as she asked.
User Image

After letting some of his rage out from shooting he went back down stairs and sat down. He didn't even look at Rae when she sat down and started talking to him. Instead he just took the whiskey bottle, opened, and started drinking from the bottle, "Some of my family. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, they're all dead." He said as he took another drink.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae looked at him. "You don't know that." Rae broke the silence and then started to talk "Why don't we go to NewYork and we can look" Rae sighed and looked at him "My family's gone too" She looked at him. I had to kill them with my own two hands, Pason my little sister got bit and didn't die but she wanted to die by my hands and while she was till sane" Rae paused and looked at him.
User Image

Mason was about to take another drink. But he stopped after what Rae said to him. He then set it down and smirked as he glanced at her, "You know it's usually me who's always the positive person." He then chuckled, "Kinda weird being on the other side of that conversation." He then set the booz down and turned to Rae with a smile, "Your right, my family are tough sons of b*tches. They've got to be alive."
User Image
"We all have suffered losses of our loved ones. I lost my 2 kids to this. I found out the other day when I came into the house and they were turned. I had to pull out the K.B.A.R and use it on them and their mother. We were never married but we were planning on it." Looking down at the K.B.A.R he pulled it out and looked at the tally marks on it. "I had to place 2 more on it just last night. I have kept count of the numbers because it builds up on me every night." Looking down it was a total of 55 marks on his K.B.A.R. "I also tally the kills by the pistols with tallies on my holsters. Unfortunately its too many innocent people we've all had to take off of this planet because of the governments tests like this one. No offence Alice. I mean the viral outbreak." Looking up he lights another cigarette. "Here Mason smoke it maybe it will calm you a little." Handing over the cigarette and lighting up another one. "We can go up to New York to see if there are any survivors but first we need to get to the fort for supplies because there we can actually get stuff and have Alice drive a tanker full of gasoline for us so we don't have to stop in every little town to refuel vehicles and what not. Plus we can get enough food and drink to last us til we get there and then some." Looking around and walking to his Kawasaki Ninja, "I'm taking this outside to make sure I've silenced it enough." Rolling the bike out the door he goes and starts it up and sure to his word you could barely hear the bike when its revving up to over 7500 rpm.. "Sweet little tricks gotta love em. Rae get your bike out here and make sure I got it silenced enough."
User Image

Mason lit the cig. As he blow out some smoke he said, "I hope they got some AA-12's at the fort. We all get one of those each with some drum mags and we'll be unstoppable." he said as he then continued to smoke his sig.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae looked at Devante and shook her head.She then got up and sat on the table next to alice. "Lets go to NewYork then" She said walking over to the pantrey trying to get some snacks for the way as she set her bag back on her motercycle.Rae then walked over and picked up her jacket putting the skin tight jacket on she grabbed her hair as she would for putting it in a pony tail and let it fall she grabbed alices hand and looked at Davante and Mason "We have to head to my house.." Rae paused for a second "When we get there don't bother the dead bodys covering my grass" She sighed as she had a flash back,Rae had forgotten to barry the body's of her mother ex fiancee and baby sister.She then snapped back to reality "Also walk passed my dead family they screwed up my carpet" She said with a slight hint of emotion.She then spoke again getting on her bike "I'll have enough guns amo and hand to hand combat for atleast a month counting good days where theres no Hoards"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff