Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
"Looks like someones wide awake now." Looking towards the car he looks at the vehicle towards Rae. Walking towards the vehicle that she has been sitting in he lights up a cigarette and gets to where he can look in at her. "Rae you need to eat a little something so you don't throw up from the morphine. That's your best bet on that ordeal. And we need to talk about what to do about sleeping. Mason brought up the idea to stay in the hotel that's right up the road. But like I was thinking I said we would have to all talk bout it because of the risk of being blind sided and all." Finally just pulling his hair back and putting it into a tight ponytail and putting his beret back on. Looking around he stood there waiting for her to reply and all.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Food & Water: Low.
Theme song!/Feelings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2RnkkLuOuo NEW Theme Song!
Weapons:Silent gun, Sword, Two daggers and a chains

Quote:
Rae paused the song she was listening to and shook her head "You guys should get a hotel..." Rae said threw the glass "I'll be alright on my own" Rae hated attention and even more now because of her ribs.She sighed and rubbed her temples not wanting to step outside of where she can do what she want's, Rae began to think 'geez i think they should just leave me alone.. i never asked for their help..' She sighed and started to think about leaving on her bike and try to find servivor's that way for a bit and turn her walkie off so when she was ready to turn it on and tell them where she is but she knew it would make Devante extremly pissed and even Suicidal.
User Image

Mason went off leading a squad of guys to clear out the lobby and second floor. He knew it would be wise to go up any higher than that. After clearing it and making sure everyone was in he set up a few claymores at the hotel entrance.
User Image
Leaning against the transport truck with Rae in it he looked inside. "I don't like that look on your face. What are you contemplating now?" Looking a little frustrated he lit up a new cigarette and continued to stand outside. "Mason, take the survivors if you want to the hotel. I am not going to leave her side because I don't like the look she has. I know she is thinking something now." Tightening his hair again and this time braiding it to pass the time he stood there. "Rae, look I know how you are with this ordeal but you need to realize that the only reason I gave you the morphine is because of the standard operating procedures. I can't go against that even though we are away from any typical mission we have ever had to perform but its part of the training and you know that." Still standing he continues to smoke and pass the time. Holding his one hand on the pistol that she held onto for god only knows how long he remembers the past. ("Rae, you know you mean the world to me and if anything ever happens I want you to keep this near you to remember me by." Leaning in and kissing her he slowly got up to throw some water on his face. Smoking a cigarette after watching the movie and holding her close he knew she was the one for him. He told himself that he was never going to put her in harms way if he could help it and that he was going to care for her til they died.) Coming back to reality he realized that for some reason fate put them right where they are now. She was acting exactly like she did before he got the news about Black Ops. Maybe she knew about what was going to happen. Yet if she did know then she would have known it was a set up to fake his death and she was in disbelief that he was standing there at that very moment that she came back into his life.

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Clareese the fallen heiress

User Image

Clareese jumped out the back of the truck and walked toward her car and looked at the blond Hey blonde im going to go scouting ahead ok she said as she walked to her car and got in

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Theme song!/Feelings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2RnkkLuOuo NEW Theme Song!

Quote:
Rae looked at him as she sighed and leaned over to unlock the door seeing it was going to rain. "You know me to well" she said in a dissapointing voice as she smiled softly as she halted "no more morphine or ill kick your a**" Rae paused for a second and chuckled while saying the last word with laughter. "Literally" She leaned back against the side of the car holding her rib cage.
User Image
Looking over at Rae he held his arm out to her. "No more morphine as long as the pain isn't excruciating. That's the only way that I will not give you any more. The reason why is I can't handle seeing you in pain. We can stay in the transport vehicle if you wish so you don't have to go into the hotel. Its up to you though." Standing outside still smoking and looking up and noticing the rain about to come in. "This will be a very long night either way but I'm not leaving your side." Smiling and laughing thinking about her threatening to kick his a**. "You realize after all the training I went through it will be hard to kick my a** but you would give me a hell of a run to protect myself again." Laughing at his own comment he relaxed a little more. "You know you mean the world to me and I will not let anything happen to you if I can help it. I've seen that look where you decide to run off because you are pissed thats why I'm not leaving your side. I can't fathom the idea of losing you again. The last time was unstoppable and I wish I could have changed that." Helping her over to the HUMVEE to get her out of the incoming weather until she decided what she wanted to do about the sleeping he heard Clareese state that she was going to go ahead. "Clareese I don't suggest doing that but you know how I feel on the ordeal. I can't stop you from doing anything but I can tell you from the military aspect of it that you need not go just in case. But what do I know? And not saying that to be a smart a** but its the truth. When someone goes off on their own something always happens and we can not afford for someone to be injured. I know your good with your blades but still you need to rest as well and you need to be here for support if something happens." Setting Rae into the HUMVEE and sitting in next to her. "Get in your vehicle or something stay out of the rain," he yelled at Clareese before closing the HUMVEE's door.
User Image

Once in Mason grabbed a few guys and took them to the kitchen to cook a great meal for everyone. Seeing as it was a high class Hotel they had a bunch of expensive meets and other foods. As they cooked the smell filled the lobby. As usual Mason began to hum as he cooked.
User Image
Sitting in the HUMVEE with Rae, Davante just sat and waited for her to talk. He had a lot of stuff running through his head but nothing that he was going to admit to her until she was to talk. "How's the ribs feeling? And don't worry I don't have the morphine with me its in the kit on the bike." Waiting on everything to settle he put his arms around Rae and held her close. "I would have died if you would have gotten yourself killed out there earlier."

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae smiled weakly as she looked down at her ribs she sighed "It hurts like hell" she gave off a wryly laugh as she picked up her wakie "Hey, Mason get in here.It's a party" she said sarcatically as she closed her eyes avoiding what Devante might say or do to her.
User Image
"What you mean party darlin?" Looking at Rae he was a little worried. "I promised you no more morphine unless its needed. Which at this point it isn't." Smiling he looked at her and just waited to see if she was going to pass back out or if she was going to be coherent for a little while.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae's face went surious "Me and morphine don't mix, this is why i didn't want to use it" she said as she felt her eyes go blurry as she fell over and fell aslseep, after a bit she woke up And yawned, her stomach was twisting but her head was now clear as she groaned and grabbed her rib cage and her head at the same time.Rae murmered "Damn it, i hate morphine" she said as she looked around.

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Preston Redford
Food & Water: Stable
Weapons: Glock 17

Preston let out a slow breath and squeezed the gun in his hands, he was nervous and scared, he heard noises all around him but none seemed to be going anywhere. The room looked to be empty but the door was off the hinges so who was to say what could be in there waiting for him. He let out another breath and with all of his common sence fighting him back he pushed off of the wall and into the room, staying close to the floor and checking every corner, the darker parts of the room he left alone. Preston moved through what once was someones kitchen and began to search the drawers for anything that might be of use to him, he felt as though he struck gold.
He reached into the drawer pulling out a double A battery and a small LED flashlight that worked better than it looked but that was the last thing on his mind. Preston looked through the last part of the appartment and then turned to look out of the large glass window overlooking the city, he took time to appreciate everything is his life right now.
User Image
After she passed out Davante got out quietly and started looking around. "Where is the nearest Dicks Sporting good or gun shop? I think it is about time to get some more hardware to carry around and get all set properly again." Lighting another cigarette as he stands outside and looks at the party. Knowing that they were on very limited supplies at this point and getting low on the pack of cigs he had out he knew he was going to need to get some more smokes out of his rucksack. Walking slowly over to his fully modified motorcycle and opening up the pack he had sitting on the back he got out his ammo and cigs. Reloading his clips and restocking on the pack in his pocket he slowly studied all of it to get it done properly. Looking at the group he remembered when the Black Ops missions were some groups. Fortunately enough for him his group was always well suited and ready for whatever he told them that was needed to be done. Here and now though he has realized he has aged a little since the last mission. But it feels just the same as it did back then but in different circumstances. Putting his clips back in their proper places he looks back at the group. "We need to get ready to regroup and head out. I saw a small village close by. We should check it before we go any further."

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
XXXXAll is lost for this world

Health Level ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%
Stamina Level ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%
Weapon (Sword) ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%
Battery Power ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

But I'm not loosing to this new world!XXXX

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

✔Rae jumped out as she brushed her black hair out of her face and crawled out of the back of the car as she groaned and felt her side as she slowly took out her cigarettes as she looked around she saw everyone that was now in this new 'group of hers' she looked around as she slowly got up and walked over to her bike as she frowned and sat on it as she started it up as she closed her eyes. "I'll be back, I'm just going to go check things out!" she said as she started it and smiled at Davante showing she was 'Ok' but she wasn't really yet she just wanted to get away to think as she revved her bike and skidded off as she zoomed down the deserted highway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff