Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Clareese the fallen heiress

User Image

Clareese saw the guy and glared at him then the flipped up the cap on her gear shift and pressed the switch that activated the nose she had on her car and the car shot off hitting 500mph and out running the man with ease. She Made a sharp curve with ease and kept going off into the night crying now
User Image
Continuing after her he dropped it into a lower gear and popped it back up and started revving it up going up the road after her. Knowing he could catch up to her he kept going and he was not going to stop. Getting onto his walkie-talkie knowing she still had the one that was handed to her. "You need to stop and talk to me ASAP. The U.S. Government is trying to fix this situation and since you have gotten your foot in the door you need to be briefed and no B.S. with it." Continuing on and looking he figured he may have to just give up but he was adamant about stopping the chase and talking sense into her.

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

User Image

Clareese found the hidden garage her family owned and she jumped out as soon as her car stopped, grabbing all her things from the camaro and she ran into the garage and found her other car it was a proto type so it was unknown by a lot of people. Getting in she cranked the car up seeing that it had a full tank and its two back up tanks was full Lets see him catch me now she said as she blasted out of the garage and back down the highway blowing pass the man she looked at him and sighed as she came to a stop and she climbed out waiting.
User Image
"Look I do not know what your issue is with the whole military presence with me Rae and Mason but that little bit saying that it was military sorry crap when I was saying I was sorry to you was defiantly uncalled for Clareese." He was saying this as he pulled up and knew he was within ear shot. Stopping completely and cutting off his motorcycle he got off and lit up his cigarette. "I can't believe you thought that I was saying that I was sorry for the military when I was telling you that I was sorry out of the bottom of my heart." A little agitated and pissed off he kept going on yelling about the ordeal. "You have some good skills and I would like for you to help us to be honest. I can't believe you just peel off like that though."

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

User Image

Clareese walked right up to the guy and back handed him hard enough to force him to the ground Look her soldier boy i stopped to talk not be yelled at understand, so either you shut up with the yelling or i can just leave she said in anger at the man
User Image
Jumping up right off the ground he looks at her. "You don't even know the half of what I've gone through lady. I have lost a soldier today, I have had a Navy man get pissed because he wasn't told everything, you show up and you fly off instantly. I do not know what your issue is and it is really agitating me. And I'll give you that hit on me. I am Lieutenant Colonel Davante Havard of Black Ops. and I will not tolerate it. I personally wanted to apologize to you for not paying much attention to you when I ran over to check on Rae. She's been in my life this makes for the second time and I haven't lost my feelings for her. I feel really bad that she got hurt and I am grateful that you helped her." Breathing a little and lighting his cigarette he shakes his head. "You realize you are the second person to hit me today and in the same exact spot? That pisses me off a little to be honest. I am trying to not yell at you but you do not realize the extent of the problems with this ordeal with the outbreak. I was just briefed yesterday before pulling out to come here. We are on a mission to get the survivors we can fit in the back of the transports and on our vehicles and all to the Northeast post in New York City, New York." Looking around he is a little frustrated he had to go way out of his way. "If you knew what the reason was that I decided to take this mission and try to get help you would understand why I'm so frustrated. You look exactly like my dead wife. That's one of the problems to why I am so frustrated with this situation; and you act exactly like her." Shaking his head he smokes hard on his cigarette. "I want to understand your situation with the Military and U.S. Government. I am here as a soldier and a human being both. I am sensitive when I have to be but hitting me is just going to set me off even more. I am here trying to help all that I can; you got great skills and I think you should come help us. Not because I'm military because I am trying to help man kind. Not for the military." Sitting back on his bike he lowers his head and lets his hair that hung to the mid of his back fall in his face as he cried.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Food & Water: Low.
Theme song!/Feelings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2RnkkLuOuo NEW Theme Song!
Weapons:Silent gun, Sword, Two daggers and a chains

Quote:
Rae went to tell Devante that the radio was on until she heard what he said.Rae was now crying because of the pain and of what she just heard.When she turned the radio off everyone that had the radio would hear a click over the radio as she sighed and took deep breaths holding her side.
User Image
"Its your choice Clareese but I'm heading back to the convoy. I gotta catch up to them." Starting his bike and taking off he started to fly down the road after the convoy. "Attention convoy I am on my way back to you. When caught up we need to make a pit stop fill up my bike and off the road we will go. I also need to have a word with Rae alone." Flying up the road without his hair pulled back made it flap like a cape behind him and he was still agitated. He was remembering what his wife looked like as he went up the road. The only reason he married her was because he couldn't find Rae after he had to disappear and it killed him. He just couldn't bear the thought of trying to hunt her down because she would freak out that he 'died' and was right there. But the circumstances brought them back together and he does not want to loose her again so he is trying his best to keep her in his life and trying to get her back as his if he could. Flying as fast as he could he took his bike up to 240 miles an hour and kept on the throttle. He wasn't caring if he died or not flying down the road but he kept at it flying and hugging the curves tightly til he caught sight of the convoy ahead of him.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Theme song!/Feelings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2RnkkLuOuo NEW Theme Song!

Quote:
Rae sighed softly not really wanting to talk to Devante as she was in pain Emotionally and Physically.Rae peered her head to the sleepy angel as she smiled seeing her rub her eyes. "Hi Baby girl, How was your sleep?"

User Image
Quote:
When angel was finally all of the way awake her eyes widdened as she waled out in a cry "Rae your hurt!" Angel ran over to her and dropped to her knees next to her as she sighed and grabbed onto her hand as she Locked all of the doors as Rae had told her to. "K, All done!"Angel said in a half asleep voice.
User Image
Finding an exit he looked and told them to pull off on the exit and let everyone stretch and all. "Rae we need to have a talk like now. I need to talk to you about something I realized when I ran after Clareese to try to get her to return. I don't know if shes coming or not. Either way I do not care. And I need to talk to you about something that has been buried in me for a very long time. Just you and me alone." Looking and shaking his head he was trying to figure out how he would explain the whole thing to her. About him marrying his dead wife for the reason of regret, and how that girl back there reminded him of her, how he f'ed up and all. He didn't know how this would go but he hoped it worked out well. "Nice to see you awake Angel. How did you sleep sweetie?" Putting a half smile on trying to fake that all was alright.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae sighed softly Not now, im in pain.." Rae said softly.

User Image
Quote:
Angel smiled and looked at Rae "Sorry Rae Rae but Devante want's to talk to you" Angel then unlocked the back door and smiled at him.There you go! Angel said happily.
User Image
Sliding into the vehicles back seat with Rae. "Look I know you are in pain. If you would have died I would have never forgive myself for letting you run off like that after her. I would have gone nuts. You realize I still love you right?" Rubbing his head he felt sorta stupid for having his little romance moment there. "I'm sorry but its the truth and something else when I saw Clareese it reminded me of Sarah, my dead wife, she looks and acts exactly like her. And honestly I want you to know the only reason I married her is because I thought I'd never see you again. I feel stupid for it but honestly, and because I thought you would have some type of massive problem because I 'died' and then hello long time no see ya know? It killed me that I had to go through that with you. I never wanted that to happen. Unfortunately, as you know it was protocol because it was a last minute thing." Looking around feeling stupid over admitting some stuff he should have never admitted. "You realize though my heart has always belonged to you and that will never change. It killed me losing you the first time, I can't allow that to happen again. I would die." Kissing her softly he sat there to wait to see what her reaction would be to the revelation.

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

User Image

Clareese just sighed as she watched him leave so she walked back to her car and got in and drove down the road after him. Finally making it back to the convoy she got out and looked around at everyone.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
what did I miss?
User Image
Sitting in the vehicle with Rae waiting on her to talk because of his crazy little admission he noticed Clareese's vehicle pulling up and he just exhaled and waited patiently on Rae. Knowing something was going to be said he just sat there and waited for everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff