Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Gunning it and catching right up next to Rae Davante smiles and puts the bike in a lower gear and pops a wheelie and keeps it up as hes flying down the road controlling the wheelie for a good mile and a half. "This is so fun to do now I think I'm going to get serious." Setting the bike down again and leveling out he guns it again and flies off instantly and hits 200 miles an hour and continues down the road. Thinking of the past and the future he keeps going down the road. Knowing its going to be a long trip he keeps moving on the bike to keep from getting too sore from the ride. Finally looking down at his gas gauge he realizes that its about time that they go and fill up in the nearest city. Slowing to let Rae and Mason catch up he just cruises gently until they get up to him. "Rae this next town we need to pull over its about time to fill up. The bikes really light and my gas hand is getting near critical empty. Too much play not enough conservation on the start up."

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's
Food & Water: Low.
Theme song!/Feelings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Vx_NNAu84
Weapons:Silente gun, Sword, Two daggers and a chains

Quote:
Rae smiled and nodded as she began to take off to the next city when she got ther she got off of the bike and started to rub her a**. "Shesh"She complained. Rae was actually considering what he said about smiling more but it just wasnt the time to smile nor was it her personality as she went up to the gass station she sighed.Rae then red the gas tank sayin "Money only" she groan and pulled out awad of cash from her shirt and put the money in the station starting to fill up the gas station rae remembered to go check as she did a zombie jumpped at her and pinned her to the floor "Damn it!" her voice loud like a scream as she pulled her hands from the zombies and broke it's neck dislocating the brainstem killing the zombie as she layed there for a second and thought "To Close better get less wreckless" She looked over at the dead corpse laying right next to her as she looked at it and whispered "Sorry" She said and then looked at him "You died a warrior i bet"She sighed and then rested her head laying there.
User Image
"Rae you really need to pay more attention darlin." Looking around he checks to see if anymore were around as he walked to his bike. "Mason fill it there is no used in paying now the shop keep has passed a quick and painful death." Starting to fill his bike he looks around at the area. "We are still about an hour from Fort Bliss. When we get there we will be alright because I did have contact with them about 3 hours before I met you and saw Rae. They are all fine there and they are ready for us to arrive and they are welcoming us and they are going to cooperate with us fully from what I told them." Smiling and getting ready for the final stretch of highway before getting off the road and taking the long path through the trees and all on a small paved road to the entrance. Not being ready for the flashbacks yet relieved that they are welcomed to come get what they need and to stay for a bit.

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae smiled at the three that where now upside down to her she got up and sighed. "I'm going to change" Rae was in shock she had almost gotten bitten as she looked at the zombie and sighed pulling her skin tight jacket off and then worked on gettin her skin tight shirt off. Rae struggled with her shirt a bit then got it off as she looked at her back seeing the dragon and smiled at it seeing it was pason's idea to get the tatto as she sighed and pulled on her black tanktop and then looked at her leather pants knowing they would be turned around by now she unbuttoned the pants and took them off getting her leather shorts on as she stuffed her coat pants and and shirt in the bag she streached and popped her joints before turning around.
User Image

As he was gathering everything to put into the humvee Mason called out to Rae, "Hey Rae, would you like some help in there?" he asked with a devilish grin, "I'm quite skilled when incomes to this kind of thing." he said messing with her.
User Image
Looking back at Mason, "Careful she is very sensitive and doesn't like to have people help her." Smiling and leaning back on the poll at the pump he finished filling up his bike. Leaning there he decided to light a cig then realized he was near gas so he stopped himself til he got his bike and moved it away from the pump and sat on it. "Hey Rae, you bout done cleaning up in there? I need to change real fast as well. Please tell me you at least have your military id on hand." Looking he decided he was going to go and put on his full black A.C.U.'s with the black ops insignia on the shoulder and his rank patch and his green beret. "Tonight we will arrive there and I have to be the one to talk to em to get us in to the right area."

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae peered her head over and made a weird yet cute face "Very funny mason but i'm done" She walked away from the gas station that was blocking their veiw now in a black tanktop that was tight around the chest and shorts as she held her badge out and looked at Devante "Yea but i don't think i need it" Rae was quiet the celeberty in the military world as she walked over and grabbed Devante's ciggerette and walked over to her bike and jiggled the handle to move the gas pump and closed it and leaned against Alices leg.
User Image

After loading up the extra gas in the Humvee and filling up the Humvee as well, he then banged on the Humvee to get Davante's attention, "All loaded up and....set.....to.......oh sh*t." Mason saw zomvies from all directions heading towards them. And he wasn't talking about only a few either. It was a f*cking hord, "Walkers, from all sides!"
User Image
Getting his A.C.U.'s out and going behind the gas station he quickly changed into the A.C.U.'s and put his duty belt and rig back on in the proper way and re-holstered his pistols and put the reunited Colt .45 in the chest pocket of his A.C.U. top and it fit perfectly. Walking back around the building he looks at the 3 that were there and sits on his bike again lighting a new cigarette. "This is going to be a long hour or so drive and we need to be careful due to the M.P.'s will be out like crazy shooting anything that goes towards that base if they believe its there to harm. When we get there and they stop us like they will let me tell them who I am and that ya'll are with me and it will all work out just fine. Just let them know you do have loaded weapons on hand because they will want to search all. They know me there and will let me right through but I'm going to wait til they are done so you guys can follow me right to the area we are supposed to be in." Noticing the swarm coming in from all angles he quickly pulls out his 2 holstered .45's and aiming at the first one that was closest to him and pulls the trigger. "Clear yourself a path and pull out as fast as possible and lets get back on the highway to where we are defiantly safe all the way through to Fort Bliss. Kill all you can but make sure its a cleared path of course so you can get going. Shoot others as needed but the path first."

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae look at mason and said calmy "I got this side" Rae ran up the the first zombie she saw grabbed it bye the head and snapped his neck watching it fall she sighed and pulled out her hand guns and then sharted shooting in the air. Hey dead ******** over here!" Rae jumped on her bike and screamed "Devante Mason get Alice to the bas ill. She paused for a second. "Ill take care of this!" Rae then shot her handguns in the air multiple times seeing most of the hord fallow her as she got out her silencer dropping her hand guns and then remembered it was a silencer as she then grabbed her back up gun and started to shoot it and then slowly rode her bike the other direction. "See you there divante and mason be safe!" She screamed as she rode off slowly "Ill loose them just go and don't argue!"
User Image

Mason grabbed Rae by the back of the shirt and pulled her off to stop her, "Like hell you are! Get in the Humvee, we'll run through them." He said with his M4 at the ready.
User Image
Looking at Mason he agreed. "Pull off in front of me and ya'll go through em then I'll be right behind ya. That's the best idea on this ordeal." Starting his bike up he waits until they pulled out and he pulled in right behind them. Riding up behind them real close and relaxing while firing at random zombies that are on the sides of the road until they got onto the highway. He pulls up next to them. "It's gonna be safer now since they aren't here as of yet on the highway follow me closely." Dropping it into a lower gear and accelerating really fast to pull out to lead he gets comfortable. Riding in a relaxed fashion he just cruises gently down the road.
User Image

Mason nodded, but they needed a more clear way through. Going through too many could tip the vehicle. He then had an idea. He took a propane tank out of the Humvee and started rolling it towards a group of zombies. He then loaded a Dragon Breath round into a Shotgun and handed it to Davante, "Here, aim for the tank when it gets close to them."

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

~**Rae Maske Kinkio**~
Rank 1 Special Op's

Quote:
Rae was pretty mad at this point as she got in the car she said no word and sat there and stared out the window as she out her earplus in and started to blast her favorete song SOS.In her mind it should have been her choice not theres and when rae was mad or pouting in the case a mixture of both she wouldn't talk or move to anyone and this had only happened once with Devante.
User Image
Grabbing the shotgun and waiting patiently. Right as it rolled right to where he wanted it he pulled the trigger and the blast ignited the tank clearing a massive path. Tossing the gun back at Mason he pulls off really fast because he knew this was going to burn if he didn't clear it instantly. "Come on I will lead since this worked out well." Flying down the road he finds the on ramp and floors it. Remembering looking right at Rae as he received the shotgun he knew that look and was worried for Mason and Rae's conversation that would happen as soon as they pull off. Thinking to himself he knew he was happy that he wasn't in the Humvee with them. Reaching for his cigarettes and lighter he swerved just a little and got what he was wanting and lit it. Sliding the pack and zippo into one of the pouch pockets on the acu's so he didn't have to bend again when wanting one he started paying attention to the road again. After about 45 minutes he slowed and dropped back right next to Mason and Rae. "This is where ya'll need to follow me and just be prepared for the search. I know they will know Rae but being Navy they won't know you so they will have to check you and since your the driver they are going to check the vehicle."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff