Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Benefactor

User Image
User Image
ȻȺϻɆяѺЙ ȘȾΦΩɆ
׺°”˜`”°º×ROOKIE׺°”˜`”°º×

One thing I look forward to in life
Cameron was over thinking this....way over thinking this. Nothing stolen was of too much value, but enough to get noticed...well of course it would get noticed it was a bloody jewelry robbery. He took off the glasses that discolored his usually hazel eyes and rubbed them. "Screw it..." he grumbled standing up and leaving his shared house.
"Hey Cam where ya goin?" his roommate asked, slight English accent showing through in his speech.
"I'm going to go get something to eat, 'm starving. You want anything Alex?" The younger male asked.
His roommate shook his head, and began mussing up his blond fauxhawk. "You'll get me something caffeinated and unhealthy, I need to study for my test tomorrow and what would happen if I crash because I drink too much soda and I fail? Cameron, this test will help me become a medical examiner." Alex said and Cam rolled his eyes.
"Okay I get it...Calm your tits. I'll pick up a salad for you on my way back." Cameron said before leaving the apartment. Both he and his roommate were in college, Cameron was working on a dual masters for criminology and forensics, his roommate, Alexander Wright, (affectionately known as Alex or dumbass depending on Cam's mood) for a doctorate in anatomy and physiology. This was getting really old really fast. Cameron had looked at everything relating to the case at hand. This little sh- theif was good at hiding his tracks. He was tempted to just give up this whole endevour and try and get reassigned. But he would be damned before he would do that.
It took Cameron about thrity minutes to get to the nearest McDonald's, and another ten to order his twenty-peice chicken nuggets, the only thing edible at this god forsake place.

Is when I put the bastards to death

(( ))

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
TEMPEST "MATCH" ALASTAIR

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│ COME HEREdei-kunlulx{xWATCH THE FLAMEx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I like seeing things go up in flames. It makes me feel alive.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  When not a should stirred in the entire building, Tempest huffed loudly and collapsed back against the cold floor. So much for family. Then again, he wasn't a person that could easily be trusted, and everyone knew that. One moment you're the object of affection, the next his pray. He'd been known to draw blood from more than a few kissed. Call it a bad habit, but he just loved blood too much not to do it. The way it looked, felt, tasted. He threw himself into a giggle fit at the mere thought. After a few long minutes of near-psychotic laughter, he wiped tears for on his eyes and grinned wildly.

That smile only grew when he heard the front door creek open. He arched his back to look, upsidedown, at whoever had slipped into their little headquarters. Honestly, he wanted it to be someone he could kill, but it wasn't. Just Aldric. With a small whine, he sat up and snapped his head around to glare at the blond male. His ponytail flipped crazily with him, almost like a ribbon following an elegant dancer. Or a flame flowing down the wick of a bomb. "Well excuse me for being in the throws of my untimely demise." For a long moment, he stayed silent. But when his eyes fell on the cigarette between Aldric's lips, he nearly screamed with joy.

Tempest bounded up and quickly closed the space between them. "Not that I would have minded dying, I just would prefer to die with a hot person's lips on my own. Do you have a lighter?" There was barely space between the two sentences. "Match? Something? Obviously you do, since you're smoking." Now he was circling the poor boy, searching him for the creator of such a wonderful flame. When he found it, he held it up any eye level and a maniacal grin split his lips, his eyes widening. "I used all my matches setting apartments on fire earlier today." He explained, flipping the top and igniting the flame. His smile widened. "It's really funny to watch all those people try to get down the stairs, especially the ones on the top floor." As he further detailed his story, giggling like a schoolgirl, he took the flame to the end of his ponytail and watched the strands burn. Then, before the fire could really catch, he extinguished it with his tongue. Sparkling eyes and a mischievous smile turned back on Aldric. "You do anything fun today?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulCAN YOU FEEL THEBURNINGTORMENT
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Nerd

◦◦◦ . »»»»»» .ℓσgαи.м.кσмαяσνѕкιι.
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My Location :: The Strip.
              Who I am with :: Emrick and a blonde stripper
              What's on my mind :: ...
              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
              xxxxx⊱I'm not the one wasting my time⊰

. S O . D O S E. ME . U P . . . . .. .
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO N C E . I S . N O T . E N O U G H. . . . . .  .

__
                    x. i . c a n . s t i l l --. s e e .t h e ..g r o u n d ..-- f r o m . t h i s . h i g h . r i s e .. v e i w. , . l o o k i n ' . , . d o w n.. o n .. y o u . . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    ◦◦◦

It was just going on six p.m. and the joint was just kicking off. The men around the city were still getting off work and arriving. Despite the lack of customers the building was still thick with cigarette smoke from the night before, the lights dimmed with flashing strobes and multicolored laser lights. There was only a few girls on duty all dressed lightly in lacy bustiers and heels so high they seemed nearly impossible to move in. The girl behind the bar was a young red head, applying lipstick using a reflection from a silver drink shaker. One girl stood center stage, dancing for two men with martini glasses in one hand and single bills in the other. The last girl, a busty bleach blonde, was working the front, greeting customers as they entered and marking of reservations in a red leather bound book all while chewing a large wad of pink bubble gum.

The owner of the club, Billy Newman, was a sleaze ball of a guy in his early fifties with a nasty slot machine addiction. Billy paid the Syndicates biweekly for guaranteed protection and typically didn’t have a problem making the small payments on time; however his gambling problem had recently complicated things. Logan didn’t usually dabble in the debt collection management, but considering the old man’s bill the boss decided to pay Billy a personal visit. He was less likely to be distracted by curvy young ladies than the lower level street bookies who made the collection rounds normally. If you wanted something done, you had to do it yourself and considering the hell of a month they were already having, Logan figured it’s be nice to have something go the way he wanted. The unexpected visit from Detective Doherty had left Logan burnt out and in a bad mood.

Over the short period of time since the incident, Logan had found himself putting a lot of faith into the Lackey. He had been offering him higher end jobs that paid more money, and no longer felt uncomfortable speaking in detail with him around. He was obedient and intelligent and that is what Logan liked. When he asked Emrick to accompany him that night, he wasn’t surprised when the grungy redhead agreed. “Wear something decent,” He had instructed. And now there the two of them stood before the bubble gum chewing blonde.

“Name.” It wasn’t even a question, and she didn’t bother looking up from her cell phone.
                                  Logan sighed, crossing his arms behind his back before lowering his head so that he’d hopefully catch the stripper’s eyes. “Logan Komarovskii. I’m here to see Billy.” He smiled as the woman dropped the phone and unlatched the hook from the velvet read rope gate to allow the two of them in. “I am so sorry Mister Koma…Komaoviskii…” She stumbled over Logan’s last name, blushing beneath her heavy makeup when she clearly butchered the pronunciation. He laughed lightly, taking the first few steps into the club, eyes absorbing in the surrounding area. “Logan is just fine, now where is Billy?”

The Blonde latched the hook behind Emrick, “I’m afraid he isn’t in yet… I could set you up with a V.I.P room while you wait?”

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fashionable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

x
                                                                  x
                                                                  x
                                                                  x
                                                                  x

xxxxxxxxxxxx!x
                                                                  x xAlias: Luca Theif and Spy France's Most Wantedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx my sugar baby, my bubble gumxxmelts in my arms like raspberry charms

tab Aldric just stood there and watched the other circle him, blab about setting things on fire and screaming people trying to escape. He wasn't sure if he should have been worried that the others rather sadistic behavior didn't bother him in the least. Nor did it make him feel afraid of the other. If the other was going to do something to him he would have done it already, at least in his opinion. Though he was still just a little bit wary of him. As soon as the other lit his hair on fire and then put it out with his mouth, Aldric snatched the lighter back from him.

tab "As much as I enjoy your antics, I don't enjoy my things being wasted either." He said slipping the item back into his pocket. "Not to mention I highly doubt the boss would like it if you burned this place down." He stated as he slipped off his jacket and hung it on a nearby hook. "If you behave though I will go by you more matchs okay?" He said bribing the other just a little bit.

tab "As for today, I slept. The only thing I ever do now a days when we aren't here." He said taking another drag of his cigarette. "Not as exciting as setting apartments on fire but you know it still passes the time."

it's a sugar high and it don't last longxxsmooth like caramel, peppermint carousel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                        location :: HQ x company :: Tempest x ooc :: xxxx!

Anthousa

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
TEMPEST "MATCH" ALASTAIR

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│ COME HEREdei-kunlulx{xWATCH THE FLAMEx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I like seeing things go up in flames. It makes me feel alive.

Tempest pouted as the lighter was snatched from his hands, eyes narrowing. Despite his annoyance at the sudden action, he kept his mouth shut. "I couldn't burn this place down if I tried." He muttered, rubbing at the burn scars on his neck. "Well, actually, I could. But not just by playing around a little. I'm much too skilled for that." His pout was replaced by another grin when Aldric bribed him into behaving. Usually he would have hated such cheap motives, but this had to do with fire. "Well then, count me good and golden!" He chimed, clapping his hands together. What he wouldn't do for matches or a lighter. Especially matches.

It wasn't until Aldric started to move and talk more that Tempest noticed something off about him. It wasn't his face or voice, really... It was his attitude. And his hair. "Wait--your hair is blond! And you aren't all peppy!" His eyes widened and he quickly moved around Aldric to play with the golden strands. "Why the change of heart, goldilocks? Wanted to attract some bears?" He laughed dementedly, not letting the man's hair go. "I kinda like the whole cutesy, peppy thing. Can get hard acting the part, though, huh?" His grin turned into a sly smile and he moved around Aldric again, their faces just inches apart. "All the smiles and laughs and kindness really starts to make you sick after a while." His voice was a hushed, dangerous whisper and he feigned a bite at Aldric before backing away.

"Well, nothing we can do about it, I suppose." Tempest sighed, stretching his arms above his head. With a yawn, he pulled the rubber band from his hair and let it cascade down around him. It his some of the awful scaring, but not a lot. And he liked it that way. The scars instilled fear in the hearts of many and, to the gullible law officials, made him seem like a living, breathing miracle. It was a win-win, really. "I can't even remember the last time I slept. Probably around a week ago." He shot a grin at Aldric, then looked away with another psychotic laugh.

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulCAN YOU FEEL THEBURNINGTORMENT
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image
User Image

The longer he stood there, the more tired Gabriel was feeling, and the more he was wishing his meeting could be short (or postponed, or canceled, which would be even better) so that he could sleep off whatever cold he might be getting and whatever tired...ness this might be. It didn't help that the chilly weather was making him feel lethargic and lazy, and he just wanted to bust out the hot chocolate, or at least what was left of it, so that he could warm himself up. But, that could all come later; or at least, he was hoping so. Sometimes, his plans went awry, or he'd get home and forget to do something he had set his mind to earlier, especially when it came to food. Somehow, food was something that often escaped his mind. He always made sure Isabella ate, however, and sometimes he just forgot to cook enough for the two of them, or he was exhausted and made her the leftovers that weren't quite enough for both of them. He wondered if she ever felt upset over that; he knew he wasn't a particularly talented cook, although he really did try... And she'd had better food, so it wasn't like she didn't know what good cuisine was. Was she ever with disappointed with what he could do?

Gabriel inhaled through his nose and exhaled through his mouth in an attempt to focus himself, continuing to toy with the strands of Isabella's fine hair. He would have continued to do so until Burke - or his mother - came to answer the door when he heard pounding footsteps behind him. The blonde whipped around immediately, tucking Isabella behind him for safety reasons until he realized exactly who was bolting towards him. Oh.. Eric. Just Eric, a rather goofy lawyer whom he had worked with on many occasions for a long period of time. But, Eric hadn't really ever seen him with his daughter before, and Gabriel tended to keep her a secret from other's because he figured that the less people knew about his personal life, the better. Not that he thought that Eric would ever do anything, but it was better safe than sorry...

He flinched as the other slapped his hand down on his shoulder, staring at the other male and blinking in return when he spoke. Gabriel saw no point in beating around the bush, and would have answered when Isabella giggled instead. "Silly! Daddy doesn't babysit me 'cause he's daddy!" The little girl declared as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, and before Gabriel could explain this further considering the vagueness of the answer and lack of actually answering the question, but then the door opened and Gabriel's attention moved towards the door that Burke had just swung open.

"Burke!!" The little girl squealed and sprinted into Burke's grip so that she could be picked up and held. Although Gabriel had attempted to try to get Isabella to call Burke Mr. Basil, that hadn't gone over well on either side of the deal, so she called him by his first name despite the fact that Gabriel didn't find it particularly polite. "I'm growing, I'm growing!" She crowed as Burke asked if she had gotten even taller, giggling as she touched Burke's hair. "Your hair is softer than daddy's, Burke!" Isabella declared, sticking out her tongue at Gabriel.

Gabriel was about to comment on how rude it was when he suddenly found himself having to catch a Tupperware container with something that smelled heavenly inside. He almost wanted to open it back up, and then realized he was going to a dinner meeting.. Even though the food that Burke's mother had cooked was probably better than what he'd be forced to order at an over-priced restaurant. "Give her my thanks, please. I'll definitely eat it later." He responded quickly, hoping that it would be alright stored in his bag until later tonight when he had the chance to eat it. With that, though, he could sense the tension settled in between Eric and Burke, and he swallowed quietly before speaking up again.

"Burke, this is Eric, a lawyer whom I work with often. I suppose he saw me and came to approach. I'm quite sorry for the intrusion." He apologized, and then turned towards Eric to say something before once again finding himself interrupted. "Daddy's not coming in?" Isabella said in a disappointed little voice, and Gabriel's focus instantly transferred back towards Gabriel. Leaning over to kiss her on the forehead, he shook his head and gave her a small smile. "Daddy has to go to the boring business meeting, remember? It'll be fun here, though, and I won't take long. And I think Mrs. Basil might have made some dinner for you." Isabella brightened considerably at this. "Food~!" She cheered, smiling eagerly.

Gabriel ran a hand through his hair and glanced at the plain silver watch on his wrist. He had a little bit of time before he was supposed to meet the client - well, a bit of time before the time he already provided, considering that he believed 'on time' to be about thirty minutes early before an appointment. He really wasn't feeling up to it, though.. He gave a heavy, barking cough into the sleeve of his peacoat and wondered if it would be bothersome to ask Burke for some of that cold-preventative medicine. He'd, of course, intended to take it earlier, but hadn't quite gotten to it before leaving. Trying to ask, though, sent him into a coughing fit that stole his breath away, jerking his shoulder out from underneath Eric's hand. He could barely hear Isabella's, "Daddy okay?" over the sound of the cough in his own ears, but he managed to get it under control with a watery smile.

"Yes, daddy is fine, Isabella. Why don't you go in and greet Mrs. Basil?" He asked after a few swallows to soothe his suddenly irritated throat. Isabella was enthralled with the idea and bounded inside to search out the older woman.

Poltergeist Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ I fee immersed in the clock w o r k of the U N I V E R S E
xxxxxxx E E P m e t a p h o r In which I ' M the very C O R E бut I R E A L I Z E D with
S U N Я I S E That are S H A E S a my S O R R O W S In this whee
xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows
xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows

The young blonde stared at the computer screen somewhat blankly, the gears in his mind clearly churning at a slow pace. He was currently huddled up in Logan's personal office within the Headquarters, eager to get some peace and quiet by his lonesome. Felix was quite the antisocial one when it still came to the other gang members and had his issues hanging around the others when he was trying to get some work done. The laptop was currently open on Logan's desk while he was seated in the cushy chair, curled up comfortably in the dark unlit room, the only light emitting from the pale glow of the computer screen. Felix's fingers worked fast as they danced along the keyboard but his face remained dull, if not bored.

There was nothing important going on at the moment within the cyber world of the police. He had browsed the police staff profiles once more out of boredom, noting that the head detective was now back on the job. He wasn't all too aware of what exactly happened the night that Doherty had gotten into the accident in front of the warehouse aside from that it seemed to upset Logan very much to the point where the tear in the Syndicate leader's coat was left unnoticed. Felix was silently grateful for that...

With a drawn out sigh, the hacker turned away from his technology and slid out of the chair. He craved delicious caffeine. He stepped out of the office, shutting the door behind him quietly, before heading in the general direction towards the kitchen area.

As the young man made his way down the dark hallway, his mind wandered with thoughts about that stranger drug dealer he met quite a few days ago. Felix could still taste that soda pop kiss upon his lips...but then he grunted to himself irritably, shaking his head slightly as if to rid the thought completely. Burke had not been seen since that day and he, Felix, shouldn't give two shits about him. There was still that twang of regret within the pit of his stomach when he remembered he did not even get Burke's number...

OOC xx
                                  Location Syndicate HQ.
                                  Company xx
                                  Felix.

Poltergeist Lunatic

User Image
          нead deтecтιve - kαlαs m. dσhєrtч
          ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
          xxxx " d o n txxxb e xxxa f r a i dxxx.
          xxxg oxxxs t r a i g h t
          xxxo nxxxxxxxx. "xxxx

Past regrets and loneliness
          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
          I must go on for all time, and never return

Stupid. He was such a stupid excuse of a detective.

Kalas was currently grinding his teeth, back in his tiny hovel of an apartment and mulling over his vast amount of notes on the two primary gangs of Chicago. The events from nearly two weeks ago still made his blood boil and his face burn with shame. The detective would have given anything for Logan to have never seen him in such a sad, broken state. The injuries were now healed, his body at one hundred percent health but the man's mind was still a scarred mess with the stresses of both cases pounding at the back of his head, the loss of his partner being more eminent each day. Engel informed him of his new partner before giving him the green light to resume his work but the detective had been so caught up digging through his old files that he never bothered to contact him yet.

The raven haired man couldn't help but shoot the occasional glance at his cellphone, his mind drifting off with thoughts about Logan. It pained him whenever he laid eyes on the Russian, that nostalgic want burning through him but the desire for justice always holding him back. Before Kalas had been dragged into the life of law, he was going to school for music when he had met the other. It was so refreshing, so new. Every moment spent with the other was never a second wasted. It wasn't until Kalas decided upon his new career path that things changed drastically and nothing had ever been the same between them since. What was between them as lovers was soon dissolved into this sick new game of cat and mouse.

The Merchants, on the other hand, were just as annoying. Kalas did not have any personal history between any of the members so grilling them always felt much easier. Adrian Moretti was a spoiled brat, in his opinion, who was handed too much power at such an early age and seemed to wield it recklessly. Kalas yearned for the day that this young mafia head would ******** up. He couldn't wait to finally cuff one of those bastards and drag them into the slammer.

Kalas ran a hand through his hair, letting out a groan before standing up. Reading these documents was beginning to give him the slightest of headaches...so he figured it was time to go out to enjoy a calming drink to himself. It wasn't out of the ordinary for the detective to sometimes leave his confining apartment for a glass of whiskey at the local bar. Without further ado, he slipped out his coat, grabbed his wallet, and headed out of the door.

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

Supercharged Fiend

⊱ ██ ▌║ːː ❛ E R I C M I L O S ▬▬▬▬ THE MERCHANT'S LAWYER
                                        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

쏟아지는 빗방울을 피해갈 순 없는거죠 비 몇방울 맞는다고 어떻게 되지는 않아 괜찮아 괜찮아 오늘웃고 오늘울고 오늘살고 오늘죽고 우리는 언제나 오늘을 살아요
                                        ▌⊱║LOCATION; in front of burke's house감자▌⊱║WITH; gabriel & burke감자▌⊱║THOUGHTS; LF> cold meds.

Daddy? Eric's eyes darted back and forth from the little girl to the other male, utterly lost and... hell, he didn't know what to think. How old was Gabriel again, in his early or mid twenties? Cheese and rice, at what age do people get married these days, right after high school? Well, he dealt with numerous young aged divorce cases... not that he should think about them right now. Then another idea popped into his mind. Could this be something like that teenage pregnancy story? With his gaze fixed on Gabriel, he mentally shook his head. No, no. This guy never seem to be that kind of a type... Wait, more importantly... "How could someone so bright and adorable be related to you?" Oops, he just said that out loud, didn't he? Ah, geez. Well, he wouldn't cry over spilled milk. At least if that "milk" wasn't exactly milk. "Okay, I am having an extremely difficult time trying to tie you two together." Indeed, he was. From what he has seen and experienced with his time working with Gabriel, there was no possibility that someone like that darling little creature can come from his side of the family. Sadly, Eric was cut short from bombarding Gabriel with ridiculous questions as the door flung open and for the moment, from the absolutely delicious scent that came bursting out, Eric was sent to heaven but was quick to drop back to earth as the divine fragrance diminished, only to face this giant stranger that came into the picture. Now all his attention was given towards the new person, who in fact, was quite intimidating just from his looks. Swallowing softly, Eric, again, mindlessly muttered out, "You are... huge." But oh, Gabriel. Always so polite and often helped him heaved off of the weight of awkward introductions from his shoulders.

Clearing his throat, Eric smiled brightly and held a friendly hand out with the greeting, "How do you do?" Upon hearing the little daughter and father conversation, his turned back to the other two and watching their ever so sweet interaction, really. It was still a hard thing to get his mind around. The talk of food, however, distracted him from thinking farther into the subject. As a matter of fact, his stomach grumbled loudly at the mention of dinner. Again, it had completely slipped out of his mind! Yet, it was gone once again, along with the stranger who he have learned to be named, Burke, both thrown out the window and down the depths of oblivion. Gabriel's unusual heavy coughing had caught him by surprise and as his hand was removed from the effect, he waited for a moment before he heaved a sigh. Crossing his arms, an actual frown graced his lips. "You've gotten yourself another cold? Geez, have you even been eating properly? No, never mind. I think I know the answer." Eric then turned to the taller male and asked with his lighthearted manner, "Got any cold meds hidden back there?" He paused. "Or maybe we could just go find a store around here..." Oh, he would've perfectly barged into the other man's house but with Gabriel around, he had to refrain himself from doing so. After all, getting lectured and scolded was not fun to begin with but from someone with a cold just screamed out at him to avoid at all cost.

뒤를 돌아보지마요 돌아보긴 이른거죠 넘어지면 좀 어때요 피가나도 괜찮아요 다시 또 새살이 돋아나 아무렇지도 않을꺼에요 이음악이 멈추어도 당신들은 춤을춰요
                                        ▌⊱║OOC; (/insert lameness here)

Versatile Lover

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

t h e ---u n d e r c o v e r ---c o p
████████████ syndicate m e m b e r ▒▒▒▒▒

User Image
                                                Wear something decent. Look nice. Don't disappoint. It didn't matter what the exact words were, the context remained the same. Emrick was learning to read into his boss's cues and had gotten pretty good at responding the right way. Plain dumb luck and a ton of instinct had taught him how to work with just about anyone. He was a little too easy going for a cop (that's the word around the locker room, wouldn't ya know?) but Emrick was also a sight more experienced than half the squads roaming the streets. Came from being in more lousy situations than he could remember, let alone count. Good side and bad. When it came to his police superiors, it was all crisp, clear, roger this, roger that. With Logan? It was a game of cat and mouse. How hard he pressed, how much he gave, how little was taken: it was a form of combat where the winner was the one that found the right balance and kept it. So, well acquainted with several winning strategies developed from his very own devices, Emrick had become that much closer to... ah, whatever the hell it was he was supposed to have. Trust? Respect? An in? No one had explained just how far up the ladder he was supposed to climb. And damn if his hair wasn't getting a breeze from the topside already. The whole Kalas thing. Yeah, that had given him a boost. If being in a mafia was like playing Chutes & Ladders, Emrick would be hounding the heels of leading players. Heck, tonight, he was even looking just that high and mighty.

In the way of threads, Emrick generally pulled off a stellar grunge-and-grit punk-rock dynamic. For the occasion, he'd stepped from one side of the tracks to the other, metaphorically speaking. Hair, combed and tamed into a windswept, nonchalant look he was pretty sure belonged on a magazine cover - not that he was one to brag, of course. Silver hoop plugs replaced his usual claw gauges, matched with a bit of silvery spike bling on the outer rims of both ears. A button-up black shirt, collar and everything, was off-set by a sleek black vest that was snug all around and silky on the backside to boot. If he'd left off the top two buttons for breathing room, who could blame him? His dark gold skin and darker tats stood out in the club's mood lighting, red, white, you name it. The pants were new, slim cut and black and just the right length to dust over a pair of boots without excess rubber or studding. Great for denting shins in, though, what with their steel toes. He'd worn a coat, but the club was hot enough to make a man break a sweat just standing. Sort of the point, Emrick reckoned, glad he'd left the coat behind. If a man sweats, he drinks. If he drinks, he pays. Good business scheme, really.

That Logan had brought him along - third time in two weeks for this sort of run - proved something had been gone right. His undercover work was intended to root out details: schedules, names, locations. It usually took months, years even, to access the top brass. Again, not the type to brag, but Emrick was both smug to have come so far and anxious to keep himself otherwise unremarkable. The less questions asked of himself, the better. Their location, however, would prove to be an interesting challenge. The blonde behind the registration podium was nicknamed Jewel. Appropriately so, seeing as she wore more bling than most jewelry stores. Emrick waited while Logan caught the woman's attention, his kohl-lined eyes skimming the interior. Not much to speak of, but the night was just starting up. A slinky grin settled around his face, drew his jawline tighter. Jewel finally caught on to who Logan was and they were let in.

As he stepped past the rope gate, he chanced a quick wink at the bubblegum smacking stripper. She'd been stuck on her nervous inquiry, but, in that moment, recognition bloomed over her powdered and pinked features. Her lips parted, obviously to speak, but Emrick tilted his head and lifted a finger in a secretive gesture, playfully nodding at Logan. Realizing what he meant, Jewel's smile widened and the she headed in the direction of the V.I.P. rooms as she'd suggested. As they wound through the tables and past the bar, Emrick tucked his thumbs into his pant pockets. The red-haired bartender, Rouge, gave first Logan a glance, himself a short stare, and then proceeded to disappear through a back door that would lead to the dressing rooms. And that was that. Word would spread and Emrick anticipated the evening would be not quite what Logan was expecting.

The V.I.P.'s weren't actually rooms so much as three-walled blocks on a second floor, capable of becoming private once the velvet "front doors" were latched shut. A view of the stage was available and a private bar slash accessories bin was available at the far end. It was early enough that there was no one else around. Ushered inside the first, Emrick stood to one side, gaze sweeping over a low, sprawling couch, matching armchairs and a side table with several drawers. "Welcome t' Paradise. Hey, y'mind orderin' some refreshments for us, sweetheart?" He inquired, still grinning. Jewel smacked her gum and cocked a hip, "Mmhmm. I'll be right back, then. Sorry again for the wait, Mr. Logan." And the blond was gone, fast as her stilettos would let her click-click away. Emrick sighed softly, gaze switching to Logan. "Can't say I'm 'mpressed by t'boss nawt bein' in yet, but it'saa slow time o'vv year. Huh. Oh, didja want anythin' specific? We migh' be gettin' somethin' stiffah than water 'nd peanuts..."

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ¤ Logan xxx¤ here we go... xxx¤ strip club xxx¤ amused, relaxedxxxxxxxxx

Fashionable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

x
                                                                  x
                                                                  x
                                                                  x
                                                                  x

xxxxxxxxxxxx!x
                                                                  x xAlias: Luca Theif and Spy France's Most Wantedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx my sugar baby, my bubble gumxxmelts in my arms like raspberry charms

tab He let out a sigh, "Tell me about it. Though I supposed I had no reason to really hide anymore so I figured why the hell not. Besides I was tired of my hands staining blue. Someone was going to start to think I was up to no good." Aldric stretched his arms. His body felt a bit tough. He hadn't been on an assignment in weeks with nothing really going on but a few petty thefts here and there. He was going to have to start stretching daily once again. "You should really take a nap or something. People die from lack of sleep you know. Oh, if the boss needs me for anything let him know I am exercising. I will throw in a box of matches. " He stated to the other as he made his way to another room. His training room. One he invested his own time and money in to build just the way he wanted. Of course not without paying Adrian a nice fee for keeping it there. He let out a sigh as he kicked off his shoes to the side and pulled out his phone from his pocket. He stared at it for a moment before he began to type a message.

tab
                                                                      Hey there Cup Cake~
                                                                      Whatcha up to? Haven't had a hug from you since you stood me up on our last date. When are you going to make it up to me? I have been rather lonely and you know how I consider only you to be the only sane one I know~

tab Truth be told, Aldric had been trying to avoid Crevan for the past couple of weeks. Ever since they were supposed to do a heist together at some charity but the story he received was he got caught up in something and that he did send him a text. Which Aldric received a few days later after he replaced his phone that he broke out of frustration. But that didn't matter to Aldric. All that mattered was he got stood up on what he keeps calling a date even though clearly to anyone in their right mind it wasn't. But yes, out of anger he was trying his best to avoid the red head but it only back fired on him. He was sure the other was pleased with not being bothered by the annoying 'bluenette'. Oh wasn't Crevan in for a surprise.

it's a sugar high and it don't last longxxsmooth like caramel, peppermint carousel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                        location :: HQ x company :: Tempest x ooc :: Sorry that the reference pic is such a large room. It was the only one I could find that show cased the things he practiced on.

Anthousa

b o n n a b y

Distinct Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Canada-kunyo

Shiiduo

User Image

"Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth."

The bunker was silent, which was unusual for this time of day for there was always someone about the Syndicate headquarters making noise. Be it the tapping of computer keys or someone shouting for another person there was almost always someone about to disturb the silence. But Shiiduo was used to the lack of sound that usually followed hist footfalls and made no move to break it. The clock on the wall was electric, the time flicking by in what seemed like minutes to the small teen but was really hours as he continued to apply his unusual intellect to create something without a specific purpose but rather a frivolous amusement. Head bent over his task Shiiduo kept at his new project until it sat tauntingly at him, almost finished but in need of a few more parts. Shiiduo's lower lip protruded in what could only be classified as a pout as he searched through the last remaining pieces of the once-was laptop screen. Nothing. He didn't have the last few parts. Huffing Shiiduo looked about the room almost pleadingly when suddenly he froze and a grin stole across his features.

Red eyes flicked to the door of the kitchen and then back to the Microwave sitting innocently on the counter top. The eyes once more went to the door but it was only a cautionary measure for the small youth was already making his way over to the more then often used appliance. WIth quick deft fingers he took the appliance apart and found several of the pieces he needed but frowned again when he noticed that the microwave didn't have all of the parts, his eyes swept the kitchen again and once more lit up gleefully. The stove/oven, the blender and the toaster suffered the same death as the microwave as Shiiduo took his haul back to the table. He had made sure everything looked the same as when he had went to take them apart they would just not work at the moment. Actually the toaster may explode, but there was no danger of it hurting anyone save for a good scare so he left it alone and went back to finishing his helmet. Seven minutes elapsed silently but quickly and Shiiduo gave a soundless cry of jubilation when he finished and tested it out. It worked, obviously, and he took his tools and spare parts back to his room to organize into bins under his desk. His helmet was placed on his dresser top and it was in passing that Shiiduo noticed the time. As if on cue his stomach gurgled it's unhappiness for being ignored for so long.

Shiiduo had, at first, thought of making his own dinner while he waited for the night to better settle before he headed out to do a little midnight job for Logan but then remembered about the kitchen and scoffed at himself.He really must be hungry if he was debating over using a toaster which was likely to explode on him. Sighing he shook his head and started to get his gear together for his job. Most of the objects placed in his little black back pack where things of his own creation, like the eye patch which was actually an computerized lens which switched between two settings: infrared and night vision. Currently it was set on Infrared and looked just like a regular medical eye patch. He, of course, had made several others ranging from a leather badass looking one to even a light pink one which looked soft to the touch. He had created them with the thought of gifting them to several gang members but felt slight trepidation about doing so. Could he trust them with such a tool? or would the fools use them as a toy? Admittedly Shiiduo had played with his own at first but he had calmed down quickly enough and now it was one of his often used tools for his current occupation. Shaking his head to rid himself of such thoughts he finished getting ready before grabbing his wallet. He planned on getting something disgustingly unhealthy and cheap before getting to work and there was one place on the way that called to him.

McDonalds. It was perfect and where else could he get free wifi and a big mac? Honestly. Grabbing his rollerblades, Shiiduo made his way to the front steps of the bunker and sat down to lace them up. They where pretty cool looking, he thought to himself with a sense of pride, as they were unique in themselves. With deep coloring, that started as purple by his toes but faded to a deep green by the time you got to his heel, they almost looked black but in the right light they shone brightly, they where also of his own design and you couldn't tell by looking at them but they held special tools inside them as well as retractible blades for when he was fighting. They wouldn't do much damage but they would hurt like a mother and as such would distract his opponent enough to give him time to escape. A precautionary measure, for he had never had to use them yet and he planned to keep it that way. standing up he shifted a bit and tapped his feet on the steps. When he was satisfied that they where on tightly he gracefully leaned forwards and seemed to explode from the steps. His speed made him nearly a blur as he zipped easily through the streets, dodging cars with ease and even jumping a hotdog stand at one point. If he could, he would have let out a whoop of childish joy and laughter, but as always he merely smiled brightly and continued on his way. He was actually disappointed when he reached the McDonalds in a time he believed was too soon but merely slowed down and entered the establishment like the normal person he wasn't.

He slipped into the line near the front without being noticed and giggled silently when he did so. No one paid him any mind as he waited for the guy in front of him to finish ordering his Mcnugget meal when he had a slight double take. He knew who this was, for he had studied all police employees at one point, and merely blinked at the figure of one Cameron A. Stone. While he had never met the other in person he had followed him for a while and made several observations of him which he had placed in the usual folders of interest for Logan. He doubted the other man had actually read them all but at least he had them right? Never having been so close to a person he last observed Shiiduo allowed himself the indulgence of spotting a few differences between when he had followed the other and now. The other was taller then him by a measly three inches which was made up by Shiiduo's rollerblades which made him the same height as the other man. The other teen was also more confident, obviously having gotten through the Academy regime spectacularly and judging by the amount of time that had past he had done so in record time. Which impressed Shiiduo for he knew how difficult the academy was in that aspect. The other was also of small stature, like Shiiduo himself, and this caused Shiiduo to be rooting for the other subconsciously. Hell consciously he mentally applauded Cameron and cheered for little people everywhere.

Yeah, small people kicked butt!

His mood a good one, Shiiduo walked up to the counter and placed his order. Or tried to at least and it wasn't long before his mood soured at the lack of intelligence he found there. He at first tried sign language and when he realized the incomprehension there he tried pointing to what he wanted. The woman at the till told him to stop playing around and just tell her what he wanted which caused Shiiduo to scowl. As if he could, he was mucking mute. He motioned his disability to the woman and then tried to, once again, point to his order but she didn't seem to get it. He held up one finger, the number of the combo he wanted and still she didn't get it. He motioned for a paper and pen but her lack of intelligence just had her angrily ordering him aside as she decided to move on to the next customer. Shiiduo had almost forgotten how hard it was to communicate with the mundane normal people and actually felt his eyes well up with tears of anger, shame and frustration as the large man behind him shoved him roughly to the side. Cheeks flaming red at the insults the man muttered at him he looked down to the floor and rubbed at his eyes with a the sleeve of his nightmare before christmas sweater as he scowled. How hard was it to understand that he wanted a stupid big mac meal with water? it was the most popular combo on this side of the planet and it was the first ducking thing on the menu! Shiiduo hated that he was unable to do anything in this situation for unless the manager could understand sign language then there wasn't even a way for him to complain and the idiot got off without even a reprimand. Life was so unfair sometimes and Shiiduo was faced with that fact as the man who had pushed him aside Loudly ordered for a Big mac meal with such ease that it caused Shiiduo's shame to run even deeper at his inability to speak.

Position: Standing helplessly tot he side as Idiots run the country, oh yeah and Cameron ish there as well...ha ha

"We are all spirits clad in veils..."

Mythical Benefactor

User Image
User Image
ȻȺϻɆяѺЙ ȘȾΦΩɆ
׺°”˜`”°º×ROOKIE׺°”˜`”°º×

Cameron couldn't help but notice the I justice going on at the line and he stood up. "excuse me, but I could help but notice your idiocy regarding his order ma'am." He said squeezing in front of the big guy who had just ordered "I may not be an expert on sign language but I'm pretty sure he's mute and that he wants a number one combo with… water." the teen said before he was man handled by the big guy to pushed Shiiduo aside. "bro you best be letting go before I dislocate your shoulder. I'm not even going to threaten with police action because I'm hungry, I'm surrounded by imbiciles and I have a forensics exam next week that it worth two thirds of my grade." Cameron said rounding about on the man behind him.

Mii Monkey

(( ))

Distinct Lunatic

16,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Canada-kunyo

Shiiduo

User Image

"Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth."

Shiiduo was surprised, more then surprised actually, though he knew he shouldn't be. He was so not used to people standing up for him and when the other teen did he couldn't help but feel gratified as the bottled blonde shoved his way to the front of the line. When those green rimmed brown eyes focused on him to confirm Shiiduo's order, Shiiduo nodded with wide disbelieving eyes. HE couldn't help wondering what the other teen wanted from him and watched warily as the man that had pushed him before (who was so going to have his car keyed to hell and his tires slashed later on) got an ugly look on his face. The woman behind the counter had the look of pity on her as she looked over to him with a face he wished he could punch, but seeing as how her being able to see the buttons on her screen was what his supper depended on he held back from doing so. She looked like she was about to say something but the large man that had just tried to order didn't seem like he wanted to wait.
He was a grotesque looking man, tall and with some upper body of muscle but he obviously let himself go around the middle. With a protruding gut and a stained shirt the man looked like he had far too many big macs in his day and could do with a rucking salad for once. He wasn't attractive at all and reached forwards aggressively to clasp the teen in front of him with an expression that did nothing to help his looks. Shiiduo debating stepping in but settled on watching as Cameron rounded on the man. The woman behind the counter squeaked something and ran to the back, shouting 'Manager!' at the top of her lungs. The cooks seemed to be taking bets and the other people in the line backed up. Shiiduo mentally cheered for Cameron as he pictured himself in a cheerleaders uniform doing a routine of praise and edging the other to kick the fat mans oversized keister. A small smile graced his face at the thought and he shook his head to get rid of it. He noticed the manager making his way over and his smile grew a bit. Maybe he'd be able to get this meal for free...The big man saw his smile and seemed enraged by it letting go of the others shoulder to growl at him in a slew of swearing that had the mothers covering their children's ears and gape at the man with disgust clearly on their faces.

Desire: Free food and entertainment
Position: Getting spit on by an ugly behemoth who needs a lesson and debating if he should be the one to do it.

"We are all spirits clad in veils..."

Mythical Benefactor

User Image
User Image
ȻȺϻɆяѺЙ ȘȾΦΩɆ
׺°”˜`”°º×ROOKIE׺°”˜`”°º×

A swift punch to the throat silenced the man. "Sorry about the disturbence sir, I'm a police officer and I cant let someone disturb the peace." Cameron said watching as the tall ugly son of a b***h struggled for air. He turned to the guy who he stood up for, "Hi, I got a twenty peice chicken nugget that I'm probably not going to eat because of this a*****e, you want some?" Cam offered withj a kind smile, always the naive child.

Mii Monkey

(( ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out