Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lover

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
`XXXDRUMMING NOISEINSIDE MY HEADAN ALMIGHTY SOUND.
XXXXXXXX ℓσυ∂єя тнαη ѕιяєηѕ ▫ ℓσυ∂єя тнαη вєℓℓѕ ▫ ѕωєєтєя тнαη нєανєη -αη∂ нσттєя тнαη нєℓℓ

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

EMRICK TYCHON ANTEOLLI
████████████ syndicate m e m b e r ▒▒▒▒▒

User Image
                                                    The parts delivery was going to be late. Somehow, the truck had picked up a flat tire and now it had to be replaced. On top of that, the truck was outside of town, so it wasn't just a simple matter of having one of the other lackies run to get everything. Oh no, he was going to have to wait until the truck got its stinking tire and then find a way to get through tomorrow's New Year's traffic. That could mean another two or three hours, easy. By the time the truck managed to make it to the warehouse and get everything unloaded it would be heading toward dinner time on the only day off he'd get for a long time. A sigh parted Emrick's scowling lips and added a stress line between his fine black brows. If someone double-took while walking by him, it was normal. His hair was reason enough to ensure a second glance. Red as a purpling rose in late summer - this color was dyed into the bottom part of his currently black hair. Maybe he'd get the luck of the Irish, he'd joked after doing the dye job, except he was the son of a Ukrainian repairman and an Italian school teacher. His mother had black hair; he'd often stared at the pictures decorating his father's bedroom. They were all that was left of his late mother, and all he knew of her.

Since he wasn't due to receive the parts he'd ordered until late tomorrow, Emrick decided to cruise over to his old haunt, The Jukebox. Hands pocketed in the only pair of half-way decent jeans he owned, it wasn't ten minutes into wandering through various alleys when he arrived at the crusty bar. The place was filled to the rafters with locals awaiting the New Year's countdown - along with a handful of off-duty cops who'd managed to get the night off. Lucky bastards. Their presence didn't scare him, nor would his appearance lead to anything but dull stares. Nobody would recognize him here; he'd changed too much from his academy days and that was the point. No one would think he had a badge. Hell, nobody would think he had a high school diploma, but wasn't that stereotypical prejudice for ya?

The bartender manning the main sweep of counter was a familiar face. A nod and wink got him permission for his typical pick-up and Emrick wasted no time finding the crate he'd asked for a week back. The countdown was going by the time he'd shoved his way to the smaller bar in the back. Five... four... three... The whole place erupted into a frantic, ecstatic frenzy when twelve struck. Ducking various men and women exchanging hearty kisses and back slapping, he found what he'd come for. As he hefted it up into his arms, the owner, Jo, stopped at his elbow. A sturdy, curvy woman with dark skin and eyes, hair braided and eyelids glowing with gold shadow, Jo was a no-nonsense lady and Emrick well respected the stubborn jut of her jaw. He tilted his head to hear her better around the cacophony of hooting and cheering and hard-rock blasting from mounted speakers. She pinched his cheek when thru and then left to break up a shouting match at the other end of the bar. Emrick, for his part, spent a minute staring into space, eyes hooded and flat.

'Damn it.'

The night was young and he didn't have time mourning something he couldn't change. Blood had been dealt. The new year would begin with grief and that pattern would hold strong no matter how much interference he ran. Gangs were victimized by their own vicious circles and outsiders were faceless targets caught up in the cross-hairs.

In his Impala, Emrick made it back to Syndicate headquarters in well under ten minutes. The cold called for a heavy black jacket with furred hood, but he barely felt the temperature drop as hopped out of the driver's seat and rounded the building. His lace-up working boots crunched in a thin crust of snow and as he descended the stairs the soles squeaked. Emrick's pale eyes lit upon two figures as he shuffled into HQ's main room, flicking from them to the food to Felix's computer in one rapid sweep. Despite the holiday and hour, he wasn't at all to find the pair up and about. Daytime was someone else's shift, and night owl behavior came with their job descriptions. "'eya, boys." He said in way of a greeting, stalking to the kitchenette attached to one wall. He settled the crate on a table and disrobed, revealing a simple black tank underneath the bulkier coat.

"Tha' for sharin', Logan?" Emrick asked, glancing back over one shoulder, tugging off the crate's wooden lid. Inside was a variety of liquor and beer, along with snacks he didn't recall asking for. Sometimes he wondered if Jo thought he didn't eat, what with forcing food on him this way. Sighing, he began stocking cabinets. Lacky duties were glorious things, not that he minded too terribly.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
¤ Felix / Logan xxx¤ booze fetching xxx¤ bar > HQ xxx¤ detached/ idle curiousnessxxxxxxxxx

XXXι мσνє му ƒєєт - ι ¢αη нєαя тнιѕ вєαт - ιт ƒιℓℓѕ му нєα∂ υρXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOUDER & LOUDER, LOUDER & LOUDER xxxx

Eloquent Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Ƚ ocation: M.L.B>Outside
Ӎ ood: Pondering
Ͼ ompany: Lonely
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
It was several seconds before the elevator dinged, allowing him to enter. He pulled a smoke out of his pocket, pushing the button for the ground floor with his other hand. He lit it, closing his eyes as he inhaled deeply. There was a mixture of love and hatred for that dizzying feeling as the elevator sped downwards. It was another few seconds before the elevator dinged and opened. He swiftly walked out of the building, thankful that the foyer was empty. He didn't want to talk right now, too much swirling around in his head to be able to make polite conversation.

It was long after he was out on the street that he was done his cigarette. He took his last drag, letting the smoke trickle through his lips as he let the butt fall to the ground and be crushed by his fine dress shoes. He closed his eyes, feeling the cold air on his face. The snow settled on his coat and eye lashes as he pondered the year ahead of him. There was a plan for a Ponzi scheme rolling around his head to garner more income. He had a feeling not all of the debt owed to the Merchants was making it back to the gang, but he let it slide for now. Those were all simple things to deal with, what was hard was what to do to reunite the Syndicates.

He lit another cigarette and continued walking, enjoying the cold night air as he thought. They didn't quite hold the same standard of value that the Merchants did, and bribing would only get so far. Trying to befriend them would be the quickest way to have a bullet between the eyes. He was at a loss. For that reason, he kept walking down the quiet street, listening to the friends and families inside of buildings starting to calm down and settle in for the night.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

We are all but pawns in a unbeatable game of chess. The kings are bribed, the queens get laid, and the knight is left under paid.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ѻ Ѻ Ͽ: for those who don't understand what a Ponzi scheme is, I included the url in the word.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Poltergeist Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ I fee immersed in the clock w o r k of the U N I V E R S E
xxxxxxx E E P m e t a p h o r In which I ' M the very C O R E бut I R E A L I Z E D with
S U N Я I S E That are S H A E S a my S O R R O W S In this whee
xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows
xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows xx I can feel. There's much tomorrows

Felix slurped loudly on his Pepsi, his eyes fixed on the screen. It did not take too long to break through the new security that the cops thought was sufficient to keep out strangers from feasting upon the information they kept about their policemen. He knew exactly who he wanted to look for, so bringing up the file was not an issue at this point. The boy was busy scrolling through some of the boring details of Detective Doherty's profile when Logan had entered. Felix grunted something between a 'hello' and a 'yeah' before glancing over his shoulder, semi-peeking over the couch at the other.

"Is...is that Chinese take out!?" The hacker couldn't help but break out into a smile and he finally slid off of the couch, stacking his now empty pepsi can along with the little pyramid of pop product he had set up neatly on the edge of the coffee table. His body was going to be greatful for having some proper solid food in it.

Felix immediately dug into the bang, pulling out whatever was inside and one of the spare pair of chopsticks that was left in the bag. "Thanks, Logan. You saved me from attempting to cook...which would end up in a flaming disaster. We know what happened with the Kraft Dinner at your place." He headed back over to the couch, taking his usual spot and started to pick at the food. "OH, before I forget. The detective's partner that you killed today already has been labelled as diseased in the...I dunno...cop...list...or whatever you wanna call it on their site. He didn't make it." The boy sounded casual as ever, nibbling on his noodles and kicking his feet up onto the table.

When the other gang member entered, Felix only half-grunted in his general direction. He was still getting used to the others aside from Logan so he was not exactly sociable like most. The...lacky, was he called? He seemed nice enough though, so Felix even gave him a slight awkward smile before digging into his food.

OOC YOLO.
                                  Location Mafia HQ.
                                  Company His pepsi can tower, Logan, and that lacky.
                                  Felix.

Poltergeist Lunatic

User Image

~[Kalas M. Doherty]~
                                                      .Head Detective.

Kalas' heart was pounding as he sped towards the scene of the crime, his stomach churning in fear. Was his partner, Adam Lancey, really gone...? It was something he did not want to think about as he was soon going to know the true answer in a matter of minutes. Soon enough, the detective was close enough to the place that he parked his vehicle, slipping out of his car. He flashed his badge to the cops guarding the perimeter of the area then crossed the yellow tape. It took only a glance....only a glance at Mrs. Lancey to know that there was no hope...

"...Lori..." Kalas choked, noting the tear stained face of hers. Time seemed to slow down as he approached the body that was covered by a white blanket. He knelt down and peeled back the top of the blanket to see the cold, dead face of who used to be his partner in solving crime. Kalas was not the type of man to cry but it felt like there was an invisible grip closing around his throat when he stared down at those glassy eyes. With two fingers, he slid the eyelids down out of respect for his partner before standing up, clearing his throat. "...I want this area searched. Thoroughly. This was not an accident. This clearly was an assassination..." His body was beginning to feel numb and it took all the strength he had within him to retain his cold composure.

"I want cops checking for DNA there....there...and up there...." Kalas pointed up at a few of the high buildings in the area. His voice sounded distant and it was hard to concentrate on what a few of the others were saying. Nonetheless they followed his orders and a few went off to clear the designated areas for evidence.

Now, it was at this moment that his cellphone buzzed. A text message. There was only one person that had texted him but the body was...well...the detective pursed his lips as he pulled out his phone, flipping it open to read what was sent to him.

"Your move."

Kalas stared vacantly at the tiny screen for a moment before gritting his teeth. Your move?! Who the hell--...No...it was them. They did it. One of those gangs was responsible for this murder and now it was up to him for the next move, huh? He swore that he was going to feel one of the gang member's blood on his hands....tonight. He took a pen out of his coat and jotted the unfamiliar number onto the palm of his hand. Immediately the detective got on the phone, barking at one of the people at the station, "Susanne, I need you to track this cell number into the database. I want a name, a location, ANYTHING. Call me back after you have finished." With no further ado, he hung up abruptly, taking a few steps away from the scene. Kalas could feel his blood beginning to boil.

Nerd

User Image

◦◦◦ . »»»»»» .ℓσgαи.м.кσмαяσνѕкιι.
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My Location :: HQ
              Who I am with :: Felix/Emrick
              What's on my mind :: Blank...
              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
              xxxxx⊱Into the streets, we’re coming down⊰

. W E . N E V E R . S L E E P . . . . . .. .
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxN E V E R . G E T . T I R E D .. . . . . .  .

__
                    x. t h r o u g h . u r b a n . f e i l d s --. a n d .s u b u r b a n ..l i g h t s ..-- t u r n . u p . t h e . c r o w d . . n o w . , . w e . , . n e v e r.. b a c k .. d o w n . . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    ◦◦◦

Logan’s brows knitted closely as Felix dug through the bag, taking what he wanted before going back to his computer. He let out an exaggerated sigh, moving to the table so he could set down was left of the bag beside the professionally stacked soda can tower. He began to unravel his scarf when Felix brought up the Kraft dinner incident and his shoulders actually shuddered. “Let’s not bring that up…” He said lowly, his attention turning back to the entrance as the Lacky came through the front door. Logan watched him stack the food quietly while he pealed back his jacket and wiggled out of it. His eyes narrowed and he looked away, hopefully before Emrick could notice he had been staring.

“Felix, clean up your mess, it’s disgusting.” He scowled, walking around the coffee table to drape his coat over the back of the couch. Logan was moving slowly, he was tired and it showed as he lazily rolled up the sleeves to his button up shirt, loosened his tie, and by the way he practically collapsed beside Felix on the couch. He gently cradled his face into his hands for a moment, rubbing the bridge of his nose then crease of his eyes before biting off his gloves one at a time. “Well, they didn’t waist a moment of time with that.” He commented, finding himself feeling a bit more at ease knowing the detective was in fact deceased, though he had shot the poor guy straight in the dome. He probably hadn’t felt a thing and was dead before he hit the ground.

Unable to watch Felix eat, Logan turned back to the only other person in the room, resting his chin against a curled fist. “Huh?” His nose scrunched in slight confusion at the question, before he realized what the other Syndicate had been referring to. Logan’s eyes slid to the food on the table, the corners of his lips upturning ever so slightly, “It’s free game… help yourself.”

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
I n e e a R I N K or two make that a F E W I ain't W A I T I N G
Gonna forget my trouble
Gonna forget my trouble Gonna forget my trouble
Gonna forget my trouble Gonna forget my trouble Gonna forget my trouble
N O T gonna s t r e s s for N O T H I N G I'm feeing quite a l r i g h t
xxxxx )) Don't C A R E who's A R O U N D me I can r u l e the WORLD
So hands up, catch the feeling, there's no stop in this So hands up, catch the feeling, there's no stop in this
Right
N O W in this moment I can R U L E the W O R L D

Mizuko let out a long sigh as he blew out smoke from his cigarette. He always had to have one upon arriving at HQ. He had some rather...grotesque members there. Mainly Felix. He was such a lazy boy and a messy one at that. It was only wonder why Mizuko hadn't killed him yet. Well there was the fact he was the best hacker and at such a young age at that. How else was he going to fill that slot? The night was cold, causing Mizuko to shiver with the window down. He'd rather freeze to death before giving up his smokes.

He could only wonder what was going on as he drove down the road in his burgundy equinox. Obviously he didn't wonder too much since he made his nightly stop at his bakery store. He had it in good with the owner so they stayed open late just for him. It was wonderful having connections. But he still wondered if the base had been blown up yet or if Felix made it such a pig sty that he couldn't stand to be in it. So many possibilities raced through his head. Though Emi was there. Although he was a lackie he managed to keep things pretty organized. Maybe he should promote him soon. If he remembered. He often forgot a lot.

As he pulled up he was relieved to find the base still there. He hopped from the car and unloaded his many pastry boxes. Two cakes and five dozen cup cakes to be exact. All Tuxedo Truffle related. It was his favorite. He nearly tumbled into the base as he tried to carry everything, "Evenin'." He greeted those that were there. "I picked up s-" Before his eyes narrowed towards Felix. That tick going off inside him. He walked over to Felix casually and smiled, "Felix, do I need to remind you what happened last time I caught your feet up on the table?" He asked sweetly, "I have told you that people place food and drinks there. If they wanted to know what the floor tasted like then they would just lick it wouldn't they?"

OOC:ERMERGERD FERST PERST. Sorry if the image on this thing is still too big. But wanted a post in before I get left behind ;;
Company:Retards

Versatile Lover

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
XXXXXXXX ℓσυ∂єя тнαη ѕιяєηѕ ▫ ℓσυ∂єя тнαη вєℓℓѕ ▫ ѕωєєтєя тнαη нєανєη -αη∂ нσттєя тнαη нєℓℓ

EMRICK TYCHON ANTEOLLI

User Image
                                                    A good day was when the rest of the gang remembered his name.

It was a real blessing Emrick was a roll-with-it sonnuvabitch or there was no way he'd manage living with the group of fellas he did. Half of them were too wrapped up in their own type of crazy to bother with the newest face - the rest were worse, in one way or another. As far as the two in the main room were, Emrick had little trouble working out something of what they were like. Profiling was part of his police training, but the mechanics had been long-since developed amongst his personal habits. There were all sorts of ways to observe and learn about the world and his was a three step program any idjit could scrape by with.

Look. Listen. Repeat. Nothing to it.

Stacking the snack pile and sweets in a lower drawer (the boss yelled when he put it all up too high), his chore was finished after placing the crate out of the way. As for the booze, he left that where it was: why bother putting away what was going to be gone in the next few days? Having done time as a bartender at The Jukebox, Emrick had gotten past that college-kid phase of downing every bottle in sight. His drinking habits were predictable: a few beers if there's mechanical work to be done, maybe something over ice if he's trying to mellow out. Wine wasn't half bad, either, but he'd been ruined for the cheap s**t at corner shops by Gru. His friend was becoming a bit posh these days, what with being the city's up-and-coming lead defense attorney.

Peeling off a thin pair of black gloves, Emrick turned to the couches while tucking them in a back pocket. He figured that Logan hadn't heard him or flat out ignored him, but that wasn't anything new. Felix's pale face was turned in his direction for a brief instant, a smile of sorts in place. But then the kid was digging into a cardboard container and Emrick was left to decipher whether he'd witnessed a friendlier greeting than expected or if the cold was still effecting his brain.

The commentary passed between the two all but set his brain afire. His insides gave an old twist and he shivered a little; the news Jo had shared with him had yet to set in properly. Perhaps the shock would come when he was alone, just him and his thoughts. Another cop had met his maker by the hands of the gang he'd joined the ranks of - had it been the Syndicate? Emrick rubbed a hand over the back of his neck, ringed with a simple chain and chain pendant. He wasn't religious, not really. The occasional Sunday found him wandering to a church he knew and sitting amongst the dedicated types. For a moment he wished he believed, truly believed. Then, perhaps, the news might not feel like it might crush his ribcage.

Rounding the back of the couch with Felix and Logan crowding the cushions, Emrick let his gaze slide to the latter. Logan's belated reply roused a glimmer of eagerness within his eyes and half his mouth rose into a grin. "If yeh insist. I didn't think t'stop for en'thin on the way back." He replied simply, retrieving a carton from the trio of bags. setting the six pack he'd carried over on the couch, he took one of the twist-tops, selected a pair of chopsticks and moved to a couch perpendicular to theirs and settled in. Separating the wooden sticks, he methodically swatted the rough sides together until they were smooth enough to use. Popping open the carton's lid, he didn't pause to inspect what was inside. Sure, he was a vegetarian most days, but Chinese food was practically all vegetables and sauce - the occasional meat chunk could be ignored. Besides, he needed more protein to keep up with his schedule.

"Not eatin'?" Emrick asked after a few bites, tongue tip appearing to cleanse away a bit of sauce. His gaze was on Logan, but it flicked away to Felix after a moment. "Unless this is all f'er 'im?" His chuckle was short and came from somewhere low in his chest. In good humor he shrugged at Felix afterward. "Brain power needs a'lawt of juice, mm?" It was better to joke. The night had started off poorly, ironically, bloody and butchered, but he could ignore it all. He had to.

Cue Don Juan entering the building.

Or, uh, the Boss. Under the bulk of the packages he was carrying, Mizuko seemed to barely made it through the door. Emrick had heard the man coming - not that he'd known it'd be the Syndicate's leader - and had turned his head expectantly. As the slight male crossed the room, Emrick set aside his carton of food. He left the chopsticks neatly on the closed lid for when he came back to it, and rose. Mizuko had zeroed in on Felix's Leaning Tower of Pepsi and thus Emrick used that time to pluck the packages from Mizuko's arms. "Let me, Boss." He said, without pause or hesitation. If anything, he could be trusted with priceless packages. Mizuko's sweet tooth was the worst kept secret in existence - was it even a secret? Uncaring, Emrick chauffeured the boxes to the kitchen counters to rest.

¤ Felix / Logan xxx¤ chinese food time xxx¤ main HQ xxx¤ unsettled/ idle curiousnessxxxxxxxxx

XXXι мσνє му ƒєєт - ι ¢αη нєαя тнιѕ вєαт - ιт ƒιℓℓѕ му нєα∂ υρXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOUDER & LOUDER, LOUDER & LOUDER xxxx

Poltergeist Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxx E E P m e t a p h o r In which I ' M the very C O R E бut I R E A L I Z E D with

Felix continued his meticulous picking at the take-out, eventually setting the carton aside. He was just about to go for his beloved laptop when the Boss Mizuko had entered, immediately giving the boy s**t for having his feet on the coffee table. The hacker grumbled a little but knew better then to defy orders so he begrudgingly sat like a decent human being, resting his technology on his lap. The boy continued to browse through Kalas' profile, tempted to reach for another can of Pepsi...

"Honestly, it's not that messy in here, Logan. Just a few neatly stacked cans. I'll take care of them in a bit." Which, as his roomie would likely have guessed, meant never. He silently mulled over Mizuko's greeting, finding it slightly more pleasant then usual. The boy never truly felt like a part of the gang so how he was treated never particularly bothered him. He just enjoyed being able to hack things and get s**t out of it.

"Other then the information about Detective Lancey being changed to dead, there isn't anything new going on with the fuzz," Felix mused slowly, scrolling through the last bit about Kalas. He seemed like such a dull cop it was no wonder that the Syndicate remained free with a clean slate. At the lacky's comment though, he paused from his work to grin, "You'd be surprised. I don't eat that often, actually. Or that much. Pepsi keeps me running." He then fell silent, beginning to browse the internet casually. Logan probably had to talk to Mizuko about the dead cop or something...stuff he didn't feel like he should be a part of.

OOC YOLO.
                                  Location Mafia HQ.
                                  Company His pepsi can tower, Logan, the lacky, and the Boss.
                                  Felix.

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
I n e e a R I N K or two make that a F E W I ain't W A I T I N G
Gonna forget my trouble
Gonna forget my trouble Gonna forget my trouble
N O T gonna s t r e s s for N O T H I N G I'm feeing quite a l r i g h t
xxxxx )) Don't C A R E who's A R O U N D me I can r u l e the WORLD
So hands up, catch the feeling, there's no stop in this So hands up, catch the feeling, there's no stop in this
Right
N O W in this moment I can R U L E the W O R L D

Mizuko patted Felix on the head, "Good boy~" He purred before returning to the kitchen only to find that his cupcakes and cakes were neatly put in there. "Emi, you just get me don't you. Such a smart boy." He chirped as he bulled a cupcake from the box and handed it to him. It was his reward for being a good boy and not because he was told to do so. "I think at this pace I may have you just replace Logan." Of course he was joking. Or was he? No one could ever tell.

He looked over towards Felix, "Dead cop you say? Sounds exciting." He said taking a bite out of his cupcake. It was heavenly. Enough to put and keep him in a good mood for a while. He knew his darling Logan took care of it just like he asked.

OOC:ERMERGERD FERST PERST. Sorry if the image on this thing is still too big. But wanted a post in before I get left behind ;;
Company:Retards

Nerd

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Who I am with :: Felix/Emrick/Mizuko
              What's on my mind :: d**k...

__
                    x. t h r o u g h . u r b a n . f e i l d s --. a n d .s u b u r b a n ..l i g h t s ..-- t u r n . u p . t h e . c r o w d . . n o w . , . w e . , . n e v e r.. b a c k .. d o w n . . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    ◦◦◦

Logan extended a hand towards the food before tucking it back tightly at his side, “By all means…” He assured, though the Lacky seemed to waist little time snatching up a carton. Logan’s hand subconsciously ran down the side of his leg, slid fingers feeling out the shape of his phone. He’d half expected a phone call if not at least a returned text, how rude. The disappointment appeared in creases at the corners of his mouth and between his neatly shaped eyebrows.

Was he hungry? He had been, that was the whole reason he’d brought home the take out, though he felt himself lacking an appetite now. Logan wasn’t sure why. “Not right now…” He answered, shrugging his shoulders with little effort before glancing to the side at Felix. It really wouldn’t have surprised him if the twerp managed to guzzle what he had plus two times as much, ever since he’d made himself at home in Logan’s apartment, food seemed scarce. “Felix is a bottomless hole… a very messy, bottomless hole. As for brain power… I doubt he has much.” That brought another lazy grin to the Syndicate’s Second’s usually down turned lips. It was short lived, as the boss came in, Logan straightened and cleared his throat, almost pouting with the lack of attention he received.

His eyes adverted to Felix’s feet, propped up on the table. His face scrunched again before he shook his head disappointingly then stood collecting the collection of cans into his arms and taking them to the kitchen to recycle them respectfully. He crushed the cans in his hands before tossing them into the already full bin, Logan insisted on recycling, though not many of the others cared to do so, but it was something he really stood by. After cramming the last can in, he carefully shook the bag away from the bin a tied the top, he figured now was pretty good time to take out the trash, he tossed the bag to the side then repeated the process with the normal rubbish bin.

Quietly he lifted and the bags, one in each hand before moving out of the kitchen, through the main room and toward the door. He could have a smoke in the process, so he didn’t really mind. He gave his boss a sharp look before moving down the stairs quietly. Easily offended, he was, especially when he tried to do nothing more but please his boss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Poltergeist Lunatic

User Image

~[Kalas M. Doherty]~
                                                      .Head Detective.

Kalas was absolutely shaking when he pulled a cigarette out of his carton, lighting it carefully with trembling hands. He had to find out just who the hell sent him that taunting text message. Either it was a bluff from one of those shithead gangs or it was the real deal. He inhaled a generous amount of nicotine, hitting 'dial' on his phone and holding it up to his hear. The detective exhaled with a sense of nervousness mixed with that burning desire to exact revenge. Adam...he was the good cop. The one who held Kalas together quite well. He was the rock for the other when times were tough....and now he was gone.

The detective walked away from the crime scene to his car, leaning against the body while taking a few drags of his smoke, waiting for the other to pick up. He had a sense of doubt that the a*****e would not bother to answer but that was no big deal. He would find him. He would arrest his a** or at least haul him into the station for questioning. Adam Lancey's death was not going to be a cold case if he could help it.

Versatile Lover

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200

EMRICK TYCHON ANTEOLLI

User Image
                                                    The origin of the nickname? He had no ever-living idea, but it had stuck. Gru insisted on calling him 'Ric', an easy American switch-up, but Emi? Not so much. Granted, the Syndicate boss had originally come from Japan - maybe it was a pronunciation issue? No matter.

Emrick stared blankly at the cupcake for a split second, devoid of surprise or humor. His thoughts raced to the fact that there was a man, a good man with a wife and kids, being carted away to the mortuary tonight. His hand closed around the delicate pastry and a smile was whipped into place. The scar on the lip pulled, but he felt nothing of the strain. "S'all in a day's work, boss." He replied. Being a "good boy", or, more specifically, being told he was a good boy by someone younger than him was not on his bucket list. Perhaps in a different light, something involving a horizontal surface...

The joke didn't pull his mood up. Still awkwardly holding the cupcake in one hand, Emrick was witness to both Mizuko's eagerness and Logan's departure. His carton of Chinese beckoned, along with the beer he'd yet to open. No. He'd eat later. Suddenly his appetite was missing. He'd betrayed no one, yet somehow he felt guilty for the grief he knew this night would represent for some unfortunate families. So, now ignored, he headed out after Logan.

It didn't take long to catch up once he'd gotten up the stairs. Trailing after the shorter man a few paces back, Emrick stuffed his free hand in his pocket and considered the cupcake in the other. Surely Mizuko would somehow know if he tossed it. Sighing under his breath, Emrick picked up his pace. "You don't have to do that..." He remarked quietly. His brows lifted along with his chin as a thoughtful, bemused look centered on his face.

"Na'matta what the boss says. I'm not here ta be replacin' no one. I hear you're top-notch wi'dd what you do." Emrick's gaze slanted down, eying Logan with an open honesty that matched only the set of his eyes, in juxtaposition with the rest of him. A wry devilishness crinkled around his mouth. "Cupcake?"

¤ Logan xxx¤ wut with dis cupcake xxx¤ main HQ > upstairs? xxx¤ amused / curiousxxxxxxxxx

Poltergeist Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Felix nearly growled under his breath when his head was touched but he knew better then to make any noise of discomfort when involving Mizuko. He may only be a new member but the fact remained that the boss of the Syndicates scared the crap out of him with his unpredictable behavior. THe boy just continued to absorb himself within his computer, typing out little tid bits here and there. Tinkering around with programming was becoming another one of Felix's favorite past times.

Then there was fading footsteps followed by...more fading footsteps. Felix chanced a glance to find that he was alone with Mizuko. ...Alone with the boss? Hell no. "Er...yeah...Logan shot him tonight. Pretty clean as usual, I bet." He then closed his laptop, done with whatever pissing around he was trying to waste time with. The hacker got up from his couch, pleased to see a wonderful indent that indicated he was probably sitting there all day, and headed towards the fridge for another can of glorious Pepsi.

"That other detective will probably start sniffing around the Syndicates again." Felix was now just throwing out any topic to cover up the awkwardness he felt about being around the mob boss in general. The blonde returned to his couch spot with a nice cold drink, smiling as he opened it. Hisss.

OOC YOLO.
                                  Location Mafia HQ.
                                  Company The Boss. RIP Pepsi can tower. :C
                                  Felix.

Nerd

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Who I am with :: Cell Phone/Emrick
              What's on my mind :: ...

__

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    ◦◦◦

Logan’s usually straight and proud posture was now slouched, the poor guy seemed pretty damn wounded, even if he knew the boss was joking he took criticism pretty seriously. Emrick even got a cupcake, not that he particularly liked cupcakes, it was just the gesture that was offered to the newbie and not him. Caught up in his own grimace, Logan didn’t hear his follower until he was right up on him. Logan’s heart took a giant leap and he noticeably flinched before realizing it was just the Lacky… and what was this? Was he seriously consoling him?

Awkwardly he shifted the bag in his right hand to join the other in his left, glancing between the trash and the other Syndicate, “It isn’t a problem, Felix wasn’t about to do it…” His lips thinned for a moment, his pale cheeks red with frustration and perhaps a bit of embarrassment. “I know I’m good at what I do.” He said matter-of-factly, stopping at the door to turn the knob and shoulder it open. A gust of cool air greeted him as well as a face full of snow flurries that immediately stuck to his dark hair. Should have put his jacket back on…

The word ‘cupcake’ echoed in his head for a moment as he stood leaned up against the door, staring at the offered pastry was a slightly annoyed look. He opened his mouth to say something, his eyes narrowing so much so that they almost shut, but he was interrupted by a soft jingle ringing out from his front pocket. He shoved open the door the rest of the way and set the trash bags down before retrieving the singing cell and examining the caller I.D. Recognition and excitement lit up behind his dark eyes, and it took all he had to keep himself from smiling. He flipped it open, looked up at Emrick and tilted his head toward the trash bags, “Help me out?” He asked then put the phone up against is ear, cradling it between his neck and shoulders.

“Happy New Year…” He said flatly to the man on the other end, picking up a single bag of trash, and leaving the other for his colleague.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Poltergeist Lunatic

User Image

~[Kalas M. Doherty]~
                                                      .Head Detective.

Kalas was beginning to get lost in his pool of thoughts, puffing away on his cigarette which was doing nothing to calm his torn nerves. When the cool voice answered on the other end, the detective almost choked on his cigarette smoke, "......Look. I don't give a flying ******** what you have to say aside from whatever is pertaining to this case, Logan. You know exactly what I am speaking of. I will go to wherever you are and haul your a** into the station myself if you do not comply. Is this understood?" Kalas kept his tone hollow but the face of Adam was beginning to lurk in the front of his mind...

"I will give you the option of meeting me at a coffee shop instead. I have questions and you better have the god damned answers. I will pick you up from your s**t warehouse in fifteen minutes. Be outside and ready," Kalas growled, flicking away the cigarette butt and getting into his vehicle. Out of most of the gang members, Logan was the one he hated dealing with the most. That smug expression of his always wore the detective's patience thin so this was not a meeting he looked forward to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff