Welcome to Gaia! ::

......User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is what happens when two of the toughest groups at the West coast join together. Cold metal syndicate and West coast street sweepers are now called West sid crime. I own half of L.A. The other half is for the other leader of this group. I'm a person that respects mafias and crime groups. I also know how to pull a trigger. Get on the wrong side of E man's area and feel a hard and brital pain.

RANKS:
O.Gs
E man XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tommy ZocottiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Family Enforcer
Vinny DiCosca
Top Thugz
Leon13
Street Bosses
Hugo Romani
Mobsters
Deaths_Desire (D)
Head fighters

Street fighters/Head busta's
Animedawg
Gangstaz

Bodyguards

West crew

Fill out and PM this to me or Tommy
Name(gaia)-
Age-
Favourite weapon(s)-
Position wanted-
RP sample-

(IF YOU JUST JOIN AND LEAVE, NEVER COMING BACK DON'T JOIN HERE!)

ATTACK?
1. Yes, we are open to attack. However, you can't attack unless there 2 members or more that IC are in the thread.
2. Before you attack, read the rules, mansion layout and defences.
3. No unauthorized attacks at the moment.
WSC Buildings

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the main mansion. There are more houses that belong to us in the same area.

This is the waitng room, anybody thats not with us is allowed any further.

Guns room, theres a lot of variety for us.

This is the bar. You can find almost anything here.

Outside(defences1)
There is a 7ft tall re-enforced wall surrounding the mansion. 4 sockets are in the re-enforced walls, if enemys come anywhere near the mansion. 4inch bullets will be blasted at them un-paused.

Front gates(defences2)
There is a speaker that you talk in so somebody lets you in. The gates are very tall and very thick and made out of pure steel. Electric Barbed wires are covering the tops of the fences surronding the mansion. If an enemey is at the gates stun gas or HUGE surges of fire will be sprayed out from sockets in the wall.

Outside mansion(defences3)
There is nice green grass and the bushes are freshly trimmed. If tresspassers are found here, 10 unleashed Rotweilers with full covered body armour will be sent out. If tresspassers get past the dogs, 8 automatic machine guns will rise from the grass and immediatly attack un-paused.

Back of mansion
A huge swimming pool that has an automatic roof over it so when it raining the roof can cover it then you still swim. Theres is a big field with open space and at the end of it theres a flowing stream. Theres a racing track here and a shooting range.

1st floor
The waiting, you wait here and read a magazine or watch a normal sized T.V until you are confirmed into the mansion. I doubt you'll get in if your an unknown person.

2nd floor
Security, here is where all the cameras and anti-tresspassing systems are controlled in.

3rd floor
Bathroom and showers, clean up here

4th floor
Games room, here where you can chill out and gamble or play on videogames, watch and huge automatic plasma screen T.V that comes down from the ceiling with a push of a button.

5th floor
Bar, come here to have a drink

6th floor
Weapons room, there are wide varities of weapons from pistols to knuckle dusters and barbed boxing gloves.

7th floor
The O.G offices, there are discussion rooms, beds, T.Vs, sparring rooms and a argument box, if you have something to discuss with the Top dogs, pm him with the argument. This is one of the biggest floors in the Mansion.

Roof
Theres a landing for private helicopters and jets here. If any enemy aircrafts land here. 2 auto machine guns will blast 4inch bullet at the aircraft.
Signatures

Coming soon!
User Image

Welcome to Tommy's part of the west side
my motto is live by the gun or die by the bullet

Rules
1.no spam bumps or flaming
2.no magic
3.no cybering
4.no missile/bomb strikes
5. no godmodding
6.no NPC's
7.no Magicallies

WCSS

Weapons

User Image p89

User Image uzi

User Image SNiper rifle

User Image shot guns

User Image revolver

User Image pistols

User Image Mp5

User Image exclusive xm8 get em while there loaded

User Image butterfly knive

User Image Beretta

User Image AK-47

User Image kevlar vests

more coming soon...

martial arts styles
1.Hapkido
2.kickboxing
3.street fighting
4.boxing
5.wrestling
6.tae kwon do
7.jeet kune do
vehicles
User Image E man x's car

User Image Tommy's car

cars for everbody
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
*E drove up to the new mansion in his mercedes benz SLR. He slowed down at the gates. He pressed a button and a car window automatically lowered down half way. E stuck his hand out showing a card key. He swiped it and the gates opened. He began to drive towards the mansion as the gates closed behind him. He parked at the side of the mansion and got out of the car. He pressed a button on his key to active it's alarm.

E then proceeded to the mansion door. He gently opened the door and pushed it open without a creak. He stepped in and a huge expensive room was revealed to him. E walked to the main room and sat down on a clean dark blue sofa that was faced toward a plasma screen T.V*
"This is the new place...nice."

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
((I dont fell like reading the posts. give me a bried description of the defences. Is there a Gate?))
Mark Read
((I dont fell like reading the posts. give me a bried description of the defences. Is there a Gate?))
((Theres a 7ft tall re-enforced wall. Thick steel gates. Barbed wires with high voltage elctricity at the top of the wall. 4 sockets that blast 4inch bullets un-paused. Flamethrower from vents near the wall. On the lawn 10 machine guns. 5 on each side of the path. 10 Rotweilers that have on body armour. Thats pretty much it.))
((Meh, I cant help it if Im richer than you all believed E XD))

The slender figure approached the gate at a steady pace and her eyes, hidden by dark glasses, were scanning the new place that lay before her. She pulled out her new ID tag and ran it through the meral device located by the side of the gate. At first, nothing happened and D was about to run it through again, when suddenly, the gate swung open. She proceeded through it, studying her new surrounding with interest and thought to herself, 'It seems the Boss landed on his feet...'

She continued her journey up towards the mansion and reaching the front door, pushed it open. She would have whistled if the action was possible as the lushness of the new building was revealed to her. She stepped inside and headed in the direction of a shuffling noise she could hear, indicating someone else was around. As she moved inside, she did not remove her dark glasses which were currently disguising her red-rimmed eyes and nodded in E's direction as she spotted him. She knew that he had not yet heard of her condition, of the gas attack to which she was subjected.
*E heard a slient noise of the door re-opening, the sound was so low it almost didn't exist but he could heard it because because of the room's sensitivity. He leaned foward trying to catch a glimpse of the intruder as he moved his finger across his Desert eagle. Eventually he saw a person he recognized. E stopped holding his weapon.*
"Hello D, welcome to the new place."

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
E man X
Mark Read
((Theres a 7ft tall re-enforced wall. Thick steel gates. Barbed wires with high voltage elctricity at the top of the wall. 4 sockets that blast 4inch bullets un-paused. Flamethrower from vents near the wall. On the lawn 10 machine guns. 5 on each side of the path. 10 Rotweilers that have on body armour. Thats pretty much it.))
((Okie Dokie))

Mark pulls up to the gate in his souped up 1969 GTO Judge he contemplates whether or not he wants to go it. He looks at his pitty sitting in the seat next to him panting away and smirks

What do you think Kujo? Should we pay our friend a visit?

Kujo barks once, which meant yes. Mark gets out of the car and hits the buzzer, waiting fora reply
She gave another slight nod, an indication that she had heard his voice. She ran delicate fingers up and down the column of her pale throat thoughtfully before with visible effort began to speak. The sound was not like her usual voice, it was deep and husky in comparison to her normal soft, lilting voice,
"Yes its nice, Boss"
((I need to go and mail something. Let's go back to Cold Metal. This place is unorganized. Cold Metal is a lot better.))

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
E man X
((I need to go and mail something. Let's go back to Cold Metal. This place is unorganized. Cold Metal is a lot better.))
((How is it unorganized? Looks good to me. I think you should Just chill here lol.. PLUS, I just posted my RP xd ))
*A jet with Vinny's face painted on the front comes down and lands on the roof. The stairs unfold and Vinny steps out of the jet and puts both hands in a peace sign like Richard Nixon.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff