Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me

User Image
                                                              Tiffa took several steps back as the sward flew through the air towards her. it hit the ground sticking in deep, this did not intimidate her it just told her that the possible opponent in front of her was strong so close range combat would be of no use if there was to be a fight. know that she could at least hold him off with her own sward fighting skills for a while so that the others could flee if the need arises, he would most certainly over power her in the state she was in with the blurry vision and the weakness of her body. watching as the Minx girl addressed the man in armor Tiffa noticed that Minx was on high alert. also remembering that the man did not tell them who he was. Tiffa now slightly annoyed asked peacefully " Who are you? Are you to guard the border if that is were we are?" she was losing patience playing such games. she needed to rest to gain some of her strength back and with this knight like warrior in front of them there was no way that was going to happen. thinking through her battle strategy if necessary she would start with a shot to the slight opening right at the shoulder piercing the flesh that was not covered by armor at least that way his arm would be lame for a while. then she would count on minx for some swift attack from the side while she would attack head on. looking at the young lad in deep sorrow acting totally broken by the departure of his carriage she new that he would be of no help in fact he might be the two girls weak point seeming as he would be unable to protect himself if a battle did erupts between them an the armor man. thinking of that really pissed her off, what was the use of crying over something that has been lost there is no sense in getting attached to any one if it was not needed all that it would amount to was heart ache. she new that well with her parents dieing right in front of her due to illness that was brought on by the evil ruler of there land. she would never allow her to feel that way ever again. thus her solitude life up until now. she had to come up with a plan that would protect the crushed lad standing a few feet away while still utilizing all of her skills that she had trained hard to achieve. " damn it" she whispered to herself "this is not good if battle breaks out." not saying it loud enough for any one but herself to hear. her bow still up, ready to strike with the sting drawn tight waiting to be released if necessary.

[[OOC.]]

User Image

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
/ Sir Zuric De Rose-Silver /

Zuric silently faced the thief girl when she asked which direction was West. He had just gestured in the directions. Surely she at least knew the basic geography of the lands. East was land of earth and forests. South was the land of fire and volcanoes. West was the land of water and the seas. North finally being the land of ice and the home of the Witch's leader. It was so bad he had to press his palm to his mask, causing a loud thinking noise as the metals connected.

His attention returned to Tiffa as she again asked for his identity. For a few moments he stared out toward the north before looking at her again. "My name girl... Is Sir Zuric De Rose-Silver." He stood in a way that the faint remaining light shown the minute details on his armor. Scars and scrapes of past battles covered nearly every inch. Soot so ingrained into the armor covered bits of his left arm, the right covered in rust. Several bits of the chest piece looked as if they'd been hit by a blunt object with a lot of force, and a faint smell of salt water was evident upon him.

Strapped to his side was a single headed axe that looked to be old and was covered in nicks. Retrieving his sword from the ground, it's blade held the same condition, the hilt rusted and soot covered. Looking at it, he seemed to be ignoring the three as he stood with his back mostly turned to them. "A guard... I suppose you could call me that. But not of this border. No... I guard these lands... from the witches and their ilk." He turned to them now, holding the sword with great familiarity. "Attack me if you will. If you think you can accomplish what even the witches have failed to do."

Dapper Codger

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image
                                                              Tiffa was taken back by the armored Zuric as he spoke did he understand nothing. " we do not wish to battle just to be pointed in the right direction and to move on with our business but if you wish for a fight I can oblige you, I have no qualms with you. Battle has been my life as it has yours by the look of how your armor is scared by past battles. Zuric what are your intentions for the witch king as I believe you called it? do you rage war with them? are they after you for some reason unknown to you?" looking at him her face softened into the most beautiful feature. she had fair skin, no scars covered her body, her lips voluptuous the shade of a soft pink color enticing to most. she stood sure and proud knowing that her abilities were well developed.her long lavender hair swirled and flowed freely in the breeze blowing in this open area. her striking blue/violet eyes pierce through a person straight to the soul. her movements tranquil with the grace of an angel like being. she lowered her bow something she did not do in the face of a possible enemy. she swayed unsteadily as she put the arrow in her quiver and wrapped the bow around her torso. placing her hand on her sword, pulling it from its sheath. her visioned blurred even more as she exerted herself above and beyond her capacity lifting the sword up taking a defensive stance her knees buckled, turning her sword down ward as it slammed down hard digging into the earth she fell to her knees breathing heavy with exhaustion, sweat dripping from her chin. she couldn't see any thing it was all bury her mind found it hard to concentrate she gripped her sward handle hard trying to get to her feet with all her strength but couldn't she looked in the direction of Minx saying " I'm sorry I could be of no help." with those last words she fell over collapsing on to the earth. the darkness taking over her mind. her hands losing grip on the sword and fell to the ground next to her collapsed body.

[[OOC.]]

User Image

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

"Damn, now it'd be a one on one," She thought as she knelt and lifted Tiffa, slightly. She then thought on the fact of this man showing distain for the witches. She didn't like armored men when she had to fight them, but to have one helping them was an idea minx was interested in.

"Please, We've just barely escaped from three of these witches. We've no reason nor are we in any condition to fight you. As she said, we just need a direction to get us started," Minx said as she took Tiffas sword and re-sheathed it on tiffa's hip and then lifted Tifa onto her back. This was the easiest way for minx to carry her, but it also was an extra precaution that the armored man, Sir Zuric, wouldn't see her scales.

"The nearest town, how far is it?" She asked with an un-intentional grunt from lifting tiffa. She was heavier than she looked. Honestly minx would like to have Zuric come along, possibly have tiffa put on the horse so neither of them had to carry her, but she wasn't about to push the incredible luck she had had today. Thinking back she almost swore it had to be divine intervention.

User Image

Currently listening to: Nothing | Currently Doing: Fixing my posts | Currently thinking: Damn | Current Stage: Stage 1 (Scales covering most of back)

(hey guy who rps as Zuric, how well would you say he 'Knows' the witches, cause I kinda got an idea and i've talked it over with loveless, but it'd be easier if I had another person to help me with this bit. ;3 PM me if you are interested)

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Zuric continued to hold the sword, but he also held it lower and kept the tip pointed toward the ground. His free hand hung listlessly at his side, showing no intent to go for his axe. Instead he seemed content to simply remain like that. "War... Is an appropriate term... and I am well aware as to why the witches wish to kill me." He stared at her, even now holding a stance showing he was still on his guard. Even as it grew obvious Tiffa was in no condition for a battle.

Watching her collapse, he slowly sheathed his sword while continuing to look down at her. He made no movement as the thief girl lifted her up to her feet. He seemed almost ignorant of what she said as he continued to look down at her. Then, with obvious care and gentleness, he lifted Tiffa off of her shoulders and slung her over his horse's back. "I will take you three there. The western lands have proved to be the most peaceful... ever since the old western witch... died. It seems either there has yet to be a new one or they know how to remain hidden."

Looking back down at her, he paused and caught an audible gasp. Just visible to him in the setting dusk were scales covering the girl's skin. "Scales..." One of his hands reached toward his handle as he stood up straight. "Answer me this girl. Be ye one o' the dragons o' prophecy? The breed destined to free these lands of the witches ilk forevermore?" His voice held a cautious yet dangerous edge to it, almost accusing in a way. Yet it held also curiosity and wonder, as well as a dash of hope and desperation.

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

Minx stiffened when he mentioned scales. "Damn, he saw them," she thought, silently cursing her carelessness. But then she heard Zuric mention something of a prophecy. This struck a deep cord within her. She'd heard something similar when she was younger.

Her parents had told her the story of the prophecy. But those were just stories...right? She tried to remember more, yet nothing new surfaced. Her expression was one of confusion and surprise. After 10 years this was the first time memories of her life before arcade killed her parents had come back.

She now noticed that Zuric's hand was on his sword, and he was slightly stiff. She thought back on the stories... When suddenly it all started making sense. Her sudden improved eye-sight, hightened senses, Her teeth becoming slightly sharper than a normal persons, the scales on her back, her slit iris, and finally... "So thats why they came to my cabin," she said aloud, though mostly to herself. She looked up at Zuric. "I can't truely be sure... but it sure as hell explains why these scales are forming,"

User Image

Currently listening to: Nothing | Currently Doing: Fixing my posts | Currently thinking: What the hell is going on? | Current Stage: Stage 1 (Scales covering most of back)

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Zuric stared down at her as she answered, seemingly speaking mostly to herself. "Then... There is only one thing I can do." His voice held an aged quality to it, a quality of those who had lived long and seen much in that time. With a echoing sound, he drew out his sword and held it high. Then he brought it down, stabbing it deep into the dirt as he kneeled in front of her, hand still upon the blade. His head slowly rose and looked at her, his thoughts and feelings hidden away by the armor he wore.

"I, Sir Zuric of the Rose-Silver line pledge my sword, my axe, and my very soul to serve thee and to aid thee in ridding these lands of the witches ilk. Will you accept this pledge?" His voice seemed to echo from within the armor, giving it a loud and booming quality as he spoke. The pledge seemed much recited, as if he'd spent time preparing it before. Never the less, he remained still, unmoving as he awaited an answer. The holes of his mask staring out, seemingly focused solely upon the thief girl.

Dapper Codger

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image
                                                              Tiffa began to stir as she heard the voices though they were muffled and incoherent for her to make out what they were saying. as she came all the way around feeling a little better having passed out and regained some of her strength even if it was for a short time. she heard the knight's vow of loyalty to those that bare the scales. she slid her self down from the horses hind quarter and landed silently on the earth. she turned to see the knight kneeing in front of Minx. using the horse to steady her self for a moment she looked from the knight to Minx as her gaze locked back on the knight she thought " is he a knight of old destined to allied himself with those who bare the dragon scales. she had read about it in the old story her mother and father told her about, but could it really be that this was the destiny that she was called for." lifting her hands to her shoulders she touched the white silver scales that covered the whole area like a shoulder armor following down her arms she touched the ones around her for arm area they looked like bracers they shined a dully in the moon lit night. clearing her throat so as to let them know that she regained consciousness "umm... I see Minx you real do know how to bring an armored man to his knees.." trying to break the silence that was ever present.

[[OOC.]]

User Image

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

Minx saw zuric raise his sword and closed her eyes as she prepaired to feel pain. Hey dying was better than being a sex slave right? She flinced slightly when she heard the sword hit something, but was surprised by the lack of pain. She opened her eyes to suddenly see him kneeling infront of her.

"What the hell?!" she thought to herself, never had a armored man, let alone anyone, knelt infront of her. As she listened to this pledge she almost swore she was dreaming. Knights didn't just kneel infront of people just on a whim.

Minx wasn't quite sure if zuric wasn't just taking this possibility a tad too far. Her face flushed at Tiffa's comment. She now noticed zutic was waiting for a responce from her. "I accept,"

User Image

Currently listening to: Nothing | Currently Doing: Fixing my posts | Currently thinking: What the hell is going on? | Current Stage: Stage 1 (Scales covering most of back)

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Zuric looked toward Tiffa as he noticed her slowly making her way off of the horse. He remained still however, unwilling to make a move until given an answer. Finally though, after yet another comment from Tiffa, he was giving the answer he so hoped. Slowly he rose to his feet, noting how hard it seemed. Just another sign to him of how long this war had gone on. Now... now he had a sign of victory. Freedom for these lands from the tyranny of the witches. They finally had a chance. His life was nothing in comparison. Even if the girl didn't seem overly bright to him.

Slowly, he sheathed his sword and looked down at Minx. "Now, I believe you wished to be led to the nearest town, correct?" Making a clicking sound with his tongue, his steed slowly moved to his side. Opening the one of the bags slung over its back, he removed from it an old worn cloak. He held this out to Minx. "For now, it would be wise to keep your back covered with this. Those scales will only catch... unnecessary... attention..." His voice trailed off as he finally caught sight of the scales covering part of Tiffa as well.

Silently staring at her for a moment, he reached back into the bag and removed a worn blanket that he tossed to her. "I am not saying the pledge again this soon... Though I must ask at this point... is your aristocratic friend there one of the dragons as well?" He pointed to the fellow who's screams had first attracted him to them.

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

"Oh, thank you," minx said, not noticing tiffa's scales till after she had put the cloak on. Wait, was Tiffa like her then? She now noticed how it covered most of tifas arm. She must have started growing the scales before Minx had.

Sir Zuric, after such a formal pledge she felt it was only fair to adress him by title, then asked her about the strange boy that was with them. He couldn't be one as well could he? She then thought back on earlier that night when he had told her to stop worrying about the scales. he seemed calm about it, unlike sir Zuric had reacted.

"Its a possibility, but I just met him not a few hours ago, so I can't say for sure," she said, noticing that akira was still in his traumatized state. Was kenji the name of the witch that had protected them? and if so why did he protect them? surely he had to know that they, if not just her and tiffa were these "chosen" of prophecy.

User Image

Currently listening to: Nothing | Currently Doing: Fixing my posts | Currently thinking: about the prophecy | Current Stage: Stage 1 (Scales covering most of back)

Dapper Codger

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image
                                                              Tiffa was surprised by sir Zurics kindness as he tossed her a blanket to cover her scales. looking at the man that was Minx companion she wondered herself if the man was the same as Minx and herself. when Minx answered Tiffa was unexpectedly confused for the two of them seemed well acquainted for only knowing each other for only a few short hours before she had found them. the pouch on her side held the book of prophecy that her family has passed down for generations. " please Sir Zuric excuse my rudeness. I am not use to interacting with others. Thank you for your kindness to my friends and for the blanket." she talked to him in a firm voice showing no sign of true emotion. she walked over to the man on the floor with gentle hands she raised him up and wrapped his hand around her neck and her hands around his waist. lifting him up to start the walk to the nearest town. "please lead the way Sir Zuric." she stood there waiting for him to mount his horse and lead the way. the man she was holding on to was like a dead weight against her body. she held him up with her strength that was gained back in the short period of time that she had passed out. she stood there with the blanket wrapped around herself and the man she was holding on to waiting for him to lead the way.

[[OOC.]]

User Image

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Zuric seemed to ignore the thanks he was given by the two girls, instead simply focused upon the bags as he checked them over. Tying a couple of knots that had gotten loose during his journey, his eyes narrowed at the skinny tree line a short distance away from them. He only looked from the trees and to them upon hearing them speak of the man and saying it was merely a possibility. One that didn't seem like it would be quickly confirmed, judging by his current state. "I see..."

Facing them, he turned his head a little to look toward the tree line. "Yes... But considering your current over all condition..." Gently, but firmly, he proceeded to place all three of them upon the horse. His superior size and muscles from decades of fighting were extremely helpful in this endeavor. "Hurry off now Blackburn. Take them off to the closest town. I will meet you three there as soon as possible... but it is a fair distance off when traveling by foot." The horse looked to him for a moment before nodding and riding off with its three new passengers, all of them were still lighter than its normal passenger.

Watching them leave, he sighed then drew out his axe. Turning, he faced the tree line. "I know you are there! Reveal thyself!" Silence greeted him. Then an arrow shot out and hit his shoulder armor, bouncing away after proving wasted. "I really hate these borders... It's always bandits or henchmen... You lot had better not delay me long!" With that, he let out a battle cry and charged into the trees, sounds of battle engulfing his voice quickly enough.

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
As Zuric charged into the woods towards the bandits, many of them were strung up into the trees, struggling to get free from the snare of vines that seemed to writhe the more the bandits struggled. A save distance away and hidden amoungst the woods, Markus listened with slight amusement. Arcade had gone to the deeper corners of Markus' mind. It was one of the few times Markus had full control of himself.

He had followed the trio having dealt with Takato by the use of the bracelet Arcade had placed on one of the girls wrist. She was a pretty girl, at least from what he could tell by her voice. his "sonar" gave him enough to navigate with ease, but when it came to people, facial features were vague. He was surprised when he sensed a familiar presence in a suit of armor.

"Zuric? He's still alive," Markus thought, arcade not responding, he hardly noticed things when he was angry like he was. Markus had a fairly decent "friendship" with zuric, and hardly let Zuric meet Arcade. The two could definetly be called rivals, of course zuric didn't like any of the witch kind.

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
User Image

The sight of the bandits made him pause him surprise. He then realized who must have caused such a thing. Markus. He knew it to be him, as Arcade would have killed them all already. Sword and axe in hand, he struck the vines with masterful aim. The bandits fell to the ground, free from their restraints. Looking down at them all, he formed a very foreboding figuring in the moonlight. "Leave this forest. All of you. Never return. Should any of you even think of continuing this life, I will kill you." He was greeted by yells of agreement before the bandits fled from the forest, running off in the same general direction as the others had gone.

Seemingly alone now, he kept his weapons in hand. Turning so he could better look about him, he readied his weapons in case of an attack. "The sword shall ever weep!" His voice echoed through the trees as he yelled out the words. They belonged to a poem, one he had been read a long long time ago. Still, it had remained with him. Only one other knew of a line of the poem, the one who had read it to him long since dead. Now he awaited, to see who it was awaited him amongst the dark shadows of the forest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff