Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image
User Image
Don’t look at me with those tearful eyes…
Or else you’ll make me cry…
I can’t help but be this way…
So please just stay away…

His eyes opened slowly as he heard whatever he seemed to hit; speak with a type of anger. I mean wouldn’t you expect this to happen? If someone was inches from eradicating your very existence I’m sure you would be pretty upset to. But he couldn’t even imagine why she was still talking after he had just run her over. Wait never mind that! If she was talking then she must have been ok! Sooner or later, the mere sight of her being ok was a huge relief. Gasping on fresh air as he bent forward patting his own back, “Thank gosh you’re ok!! You had me scared for a moment!" He said with an awkward smile.

However the party in his head rejoicing that he wasn’t going to be considered a ‘killer’, soon stopped when he beheld the sight of the girl with shiny/lovely scales scattered across her body. “Uh” he hummed not knowing what to say. He hadn’t expected to meet anyone else with this particular power but heck why not go along with it? However, he had felt a type of remorse knowing that another human being had this destructive curse. (Yes if would you take notice that in my post to come, he will often use the phrase ‘human being’ meaning that he himself does not feel anything like a human). His right hand reached outward touching that of his left arm; as his golden eyes flickered from the irritation of the sun.

Suddenly his attention drifted onto that of the girl as her lips kept on repeating words that he could not understand. Until she had kicked the front wheel causing the vehicle to become unstable; catching his attention. “What the…” he said as that very same wheel rolled passed him (eventually falling down lopsided). “What was that for?” the boy said. “I’m sorry for almost killing you but there is no reason to take it out on the vehicle miss… err no name” the boy subsequently turned around and picked up the broken wheel with his index finger turning back around; meeting her face to face. “I believe you owe me an apology…” (Boy was he an idiot wanting an apology from a girl who he had ran over)“Hmm?” he said sticking out his tongue like a two year old

(Sorry for the late reply DX will try to post again tomorrow but I’m not to sure. But besides that happy holidays everyone smile )

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

Minx was furious. First off she just got runover by this jerk, and secondly he was expecting HER to appologize?! "Excuse me? You don't seriously expect me to appologize! Lets see you get run over and then have someone expect you to appologize!" Minx paused taking a few steps pinching the ridge of her nose. She logically had every right to be mad. He DID run her over afterall. And she figured the wheel would have fallen off a few more feet down the road, so she didn't see too much harm in that. At the same time it was a bit much to let her anger get the better of her. She turned back to the guy and noticed the different eye colors. She wouldn't admit this aloud but they were beautiful. She might have even forgiven him for running her over. That was until he expected her to appologize.

"Fine, Cart. I'm sorry I kicked you when I should have kicked him," she said as she jerked a thumb at the guy. She refused to appologize to him, and felt it was more appropriate. Even if it were a figurative slap to the face for the guy. "As for you. One, I have a name, and it's Minx. Two since it's getting dark and I doubt that wheel will go back on easily, you can stay at my cottage just aroung the bend." She said pointing to a grove of trees. Her cottage was well conscealed from the road, and wasn't visable till a traveler passes it.

User Image

Currently listening to: Traffic | Currently Doing: Walking to the store | Currently thinking: Does he seriously expect ME to appologize?! | Current Stage: Stage 1 (progressed: Scales now fully covering back)

Ooc: oh yeah all on phone!
Notice:

Sorry guys that the roleplay has been slow lately. Me and Leo_Baskerville010 have been having difficulties with are computers at the moment and we are trying to get them fixed. We will try and hurry up so we can start the roleplay up again. Thank you for taking your time and patience with us. Have a great New Year.

Love,

Loveless010

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ooc: hey I'll be gone from the 4th to the 14th~ I'm headin to disney world. I'll have my phone and i'll try to post, but I won't promise anything

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Notice:

Sorry if i dont post I'm going to be in college emotion_0A0 or with my family emotion_dowant , but i will post in a couple of days :3 emotion_facepalm
User Image
User Image
User Image

He was befuddled how did she even have the desire to yell at him like that? After she had broken his so called ‘home.’ “Well I outta...” the boy said with an upright attitude. If you could squint yours eyes I’m pretty sure you could see the sparks fly between them; almost as if they could start a fire at any moment. He huffed and he puffed and exhaled some air as he began to stomp his feet repeatedly like a two year old, his eyes narrowed with displeasure. Than in a weird but clever way the girl apologized to the cart. Causing his uneasiness with her to subside.

However, it was quite clear that the sun was about to descend as the night shade became apparent. “Well girl…” yes he didn’t want to call her by her name yet for you see he only spoke that of people’s names when he had acquired but a little amount of respect for them. Tch who was he kidding? “ I mean Minx, I will gladly take your offer…just give me a few moments to grab my things and we can go..” he jumped into the caravan and took all the necessaries such as extra clothing, a few books, fairy dust, tooth of a troll, a skull, a wash cloth, and his slippers. Now I’m not too sure why he would need all of that since most of the stuff is…well unnecessary. But hence he did, packing his stuff in a lavender bag. As he hoped out of the caravan with ease and diligence.

He let out a loud sigh as he waved to the girl, “well let’s go? Don’t keep me waiting all night…” he lifted the bag as a reminder that he had already gotten his stuff. “But don’t think you’re getting off with ruining my ride…I expect a full payment…” he said while sticking his tongue out. Seriously? He must be a two year old if he acts like this constantly. Sure the boy had the looks to swoon any women and possibly the intellect to actually get a job; but still he wasted even the tiniest of talent het had.

(no worries take your time ^_^)

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

"He's really pushing my buttons," She thought with a groan. She led him around the bend and soon they could see the simple cottage up on the hill. It was now dark and the moon began to rise. She walked up onto her porch and pulled out a match box and lit the candle by the front door. "Wait here, I'll lite the rest of them inside," She said as she then stepped inside and went along a practiced path to light the rest of the candles within the small cottage and soon the room was lit. "Come on in! I'm workin on the fire," She said as she started placing kindling in the fireplace.

Surprisingly it was very clean and orginized and you could see the door to the bedroom off to the right. Unbeknown to Minx her scales were glistening beautifully in the candle light. Small flecks of silver now noticable within the scales. She now loaded logs into the fireplace and lit the kindling, blowing lightly on the embers. The living room was fairly roomy, furnished only with a long couch, a small coffee table, and a rug. There was no dining table or even any other chairs. The kitchen was clean but also had a look that suggested she rarely used it.

Finally when the fire was going she stood and saw Akira entering. "It's not much, but it's home," She said with a shrug. "Oh and as for your cart... I'll just buy you a new one... that one was about to fall appart... don't you have any sort of income? I mean even theift is a way of making money," She said, thinking back on her days of theivery.

User Image

Currently listening to: TV | Currently Doing: Watching TV and waiting for dinner | Currently thinking: I'm about to punch this kid. | Current Stage: Stage 1 (progressed: Scales now fully covering back)
User Image
User Image
User Image

He had this feeling that he probably wouldn’t get along with the girl known as minx. I mean it was like she could light his fuse at any moment, possibly the same way around to; and then a bomb could explode! Well that’s a bit technical but still you get the idea! And in case if you don’t then let’s just say they probably wouldn’t be friends in high school. He walked along behind obediently not saying a word not wanting to get in another...well argument? So he peeped down and scuffed his ankles as he walked further.

Eventually they made it to a cabin of the sorts (possibly her home?). Watching as she lit the candles he couldn’t help but notice the scales once again. His eyes widen with a bit more of realization. Was she another? “Uh...about those...” suddenly he had stopped himself from saying another word; by pinching his arm which caused it to bleed afterword. Most may ask why he stopped himself. Well that’s easy it was because he hated being rude about another persons business. I mean if you said ‘hey dude whets up with those scales?’ then they would surely get upset. So instead he had listened to her proposal of buying him a new caravan. “I kind of can’t take that offer...I mean you buying me a new caravan...”

He said nervously, “that caravan is my home…and just replacing it like that would be…uhh not right? Or was it not feel right?” he said scratching the back of his head while making his way into the well furnished place. “It would be like me offering you a new place to live when you have a ton of good memories already living here...” he wasn’t even sure if he was making sense, as he placed his stuff by the fire. “ehh never mind…” well wasn’t this a surprise he was actually being nice for once?! “But don’t get me wrong!!” the boy said while nodding his head. “You still owe me a new wheel... by any means necessary” (well that streak didn’t last long). “Now point me to my room… so I may be on my way” he said with an upright attitude.Completely ignoring the question of income.

(my brother said he'll be posting tomorrow ^-^)

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
User Image

I'll never say
That I've forgotten the past
But I can say
That I don’t care for it to much

Footsteps where heard from behind the door appearing a hand as lights started to surrounded it “Open on my command” The voice said as the boy started to crack opening a path way as he made his way back to...well let’s say his home which was located in a Volcano. He looked very upset/angry as he went quiet for a couple of minutes. Till suddenly he started to slam his hand against the ground “CRAP!” He yelled seeming like he was going crazy. “I need to find them before the others do” He stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. Till suddenly an idea came into mind “Ahhhh how could I forget about that” His eyes seemed to have an idea come into effect. Marks started to form around Takato’s body. “Let’s get a little help shall we?” His eyes went pitch black as he started to chant a spell. “Helpers of the fire witch...come forth and pledge my troubles...” Around specific areas people suddenly stopped what they were doing while red symbols appeared on their backs “Reveal to me the past” Events started to form in his eyes of everybody’s day. Finding anything strange that happened within twenty hours. He stopped at a certain event of a boy almost running a girl over which a little child took witness to while playing outside. “Hmm” He said as he took a little more look at the boy and girl. The stone which there leader gave everybody started to glitter that was contained in Takato’s body. His eyes widen with surprise that it started to show this much effect towards that situation “Name the position you where at during that time of the incident” The little girls mouth started to move telling Takato the exact location where this happened, but she also told him that they weren’t there anymore and that they went to a different location. Takato moved his hand forward in front of his face dismissing the spell that he was under. “Good enough” He pronounced as he got back up onto his feet “Let's have a little meeting with them...shall we

But before I leave, I’ll have to bring some help with me” He moved forward towards a chest which contained unknown objects in it. “Ah ha! I’ll take you with me....” He pronounced as he grasped onto a black round object “Now it’s time to go” He said as he pointed his finger towards the ground. His body parts started too disappeared along with the smoke that was surrounding him. Till he followed disappeared to the town in which these two strangers found each other. A couple minutes went by till the smoke appeared in the air along with Takato. He was above the town itself where people commuted and lived there daily lives with one of each other. He reached into his pocket as he took a grasp onto the stone fragment noticing that it was shinning brighter then usually. He giggled a little as he placed it back into a pocket. Then he reached to grasp onto the black object that was in his back pocket “Go my pet...destroy this town” Takato was hoping if he started to destroy this town then maybe it would force them out wherever they were. He dropped the object into the air as it started to form what looked like a giant animal. It landed onto some houses as it scream loudly signaling that death was approaching this certain town. Takato’s grin become more scary as he flicked his finger forming that of a fire ball “Of course I’ll help out to” Aiming at a person’s house. “Come out come out my little lambs

User Image

((OCC: Loveless010 and Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght this post is for you))

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
(ooc: XD oh boy, arcades not gonna like him invading his turf.. Since akira and minx are in the deep eastern country, its the last town till you reach markus/arcades place. XD i'll work this in.. But later... In Magic Kingdom right now and on phone... So yeah xD I want markus and minx to meet and then he can let arcade get pissed at leo's character for invading on his territory. so my post will include that of the rest of the night and then your guy will come in on my post.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght
(ooc: XD oh boy, arcades not gonna like him invading his turf.. Since akira and minx are in the deep eastern country, its the last town till you reach markus/arcades place. XD i'll work this in.. But later... In Magic Kingdom right now and on phone... So yeah xD I want markus and minx to meet and then he can let arcade get pissed at leo's character for invading on his territory. so my post will include that of the rest of the night and then your guy will come in on my post.

((Oh man one witch is going to be mad at the other rofl well this is going to be interesting biggrin Takato basically wants the choosens to himself o.O for unknown reason maybe because he wan'ts to play with them XD Your at the magic kingdom! I hope that you have a lot of fun! Ok I shall wait for your post XD))

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
Leo_Baskerville010
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght

((Oh man one witch is going to be mad at the other rofl well this is going to be interesting biggrin Takato basically wants the choosens to himself o.O for unknown reason maybe because he wan'ts to play with them XD Your at the magic kingdom! I hope that you have a lot of fun! Ok I shall wait for your post XD))

(( well I gonna have a bita fun with that... (ask loveless about that).and right now he just mad that your guy is in his area.... :3 and ya I havin fun...))

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght
Leo_Baskerville010
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght

(( well I gonna have a bita fun with that... (ask loveless about that).and right now he just mad that your guy is in his area.... :3 and ya I havin fun...))

((Take your time with your post were in no rush enjoy your trip first and were sorry that we took so long to reply to the roleplay <=-0 was busy with a lot of things))

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
"Your Room? Sorry But you're sleeping on the couch." She said with a glare. First he runs her over, expects her to appologize, wants her to pay for a wheel even though the rest of the cart is falling to peices, and now he assumed he got his own room. It litterally took everything for minx to not punch him.

Meanwhile Markus had left the tavern, and returned to his home. "Well That was kinda pointless, We all just met to confirm what we already know." "When will you finally grow a bone of respect in your body? Do you not realize how dangerous these choosen can be?" Arcade asked. "Apparently not since I have no idea what the heck these choosen are supposed to be," Acrade surprisingly remained silent. Markus Shrugged. He'd find out soon enough. He looked around and decided he'd go out into the nearest town. Since He and arcade hardly ever went out, or if they did they destroyed everyone in the town, no one had yet to recognize them.

Much later that night Minx Tossed around in bed, unable to sleep. She went out into the main area and got something to drink. Still not really satisfied, she decided to step outside in the cold air and smiled. She liked the cold, especally after she woke up. Nightmares of her childhood would re-surface sometimes, and this was one of those nights. She looked up at the stars, since it was something other than the dark forest. "Nice night isn't it?" someone asked behind her. She turned around and was instantly petrified. Standing there was the Warlock of the East, The man whom had destroyed her home and worse of all... killed her parents.

"Y-You..." She stammered as she took a step back into the moonlight. Arcade instantly recognized the girl and quickly grabbed her wrists with an iron grip, making it impossible for her to run. "My my, the first time anyones ever recognized me. But of course, this isn't the first time we've met now is it? What was it your mother called you? You know, Right before I killed her?" He paused, reading the look in her eyes, telling him she didn't know, "Oh well, I'll keep that little secret to myself. To think that little girl would grow to be quite the looker..." Minx took that moment to try and retaliate and get free of him, yet his grip was too tight for her to be able to fight. "My and a Fiesty one too. I could use a girl like you, to... entertain me when Markus becomes dull," he said as he leaned in closer, just as he's about to kiss her the town inn suddenly explodes in the distance. Arcade turns and glares. "I'll be back for you," He paused as he used his magic to form a bracelet around her wrist, just small enough so she couldn't slip it off. "But now I have to deal with that b*****d Takato." He said as he then ran off towards the town. Suddenly Minx heard the voice of Takato booming across the town. Something, she couldn't really say what, but something told her that it'd be best if they ran, now. She hurried inside to see Akira still asleep on the couch. "Wake up sleepin' beauty! Time to go!" She said litterally pushing him off the couch.

User Image

Currently listening to: Nothing/Nothing | Currently Doing: Getting ready to go to movies/Gonna shower after post | Currently thinking: Hell no the monster figure of my nightmares now wants me as a slave!/Damn that Takato, I'm gonna kill him / Arcade! What are you intending on doing to that girl! | Current Stage: Stage 1/Arcade still mostly in control.
User Image
User Image
User Image

“Wait what do you mean I sleep on the couch? I thought guest get the room?” he said with a smug attitude; looking back as he slouched downward his spinal cord exposed. However, her eyes said else wise “tch fine, fine!! Whatever the princess wants…but next time I get the bed!” he said walking towards the couch in the well kept living room. Grabbing the extra blanket she had left out for him; while lying down. “Ergghhh...” for awhile he had rolled around a bit uncomfortable on the couch (getting up non-stop during the night). For countless of hours the tree placed beside the house tapped the window. At first to resolve this problem he covered his ears. Eventually he was moments from falling to sleep, until that is he started to hear noises coming from inside the house; his eyes wide open as his body shook in fear.

He hadn’t wanted to move because he was scared to the bones. What if it was a ghost? What if it was a monster? Oh god, he didn’t want to check! I know only kids would believe this kind of thing, but you see he was a kid at heart. He closed his eyes wanting to go to sleep quickly as possible for when he did the next time he woke up it would be morning. Suddenly he had felt a cold breath against his neck causing his very neck hair to stand up on edge. His eyes wider then an opened can of peanut butter. Until that very same person pushed him off the couch. “WHAT THE…” he said looking upon the person who was in fact Minx. “What do you think you’re doing? It’s the middle of the night?!” Akira stood up brushing his pants off, looking at the window when he had noticed that of a bright light; thinking that it was the sun. “Oh is it morning already?”

Boy was this boy an idiot. Even though he had not an ounce of sleep being uncomfortable on the couch. He hadn’t even notice the pure catastrophe happening n the village. Well what do you expect? I know that if I were to have no sleep then I wouldn’t even know if it was day or night. But besides that he turned back around towards Minx, “and may I ask why did you push me? A simple ‘sweetheart wake up its morning' would have done it...” boy was he indeed an idiot.

(^_^ hope you guys like lol)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces