"Sitting with the devil
Against the angels I'ma rebel
No more speaking of me
In a king to my country"

User Image
°Purple Panther Mechanic°
•Co-Leader•
▪Company: Kat/ Location: Club/ Doing: Communicating and Watching Strippers▪

Annoyance was all on her face he knew cute was a no no in her dictionary but in his defense he did think it was cute if she did blush. Her explanation behind her nickname was her hair being pink and her being small was all the reason she was the pink pixie "for those who do reading a pixie is a very adorable creature with wings then there are people like me who do reading but want to know the reality behind it like are they really cute or are they disturbing looking beings. In other words would you want to be known as adorable and cute women getting into your enemies head like a Venus flytrap or would you rather give away what you're really there to do". If anyone hasn't found out yet they wouldn't know the intelligence placed behind Cas he's studied everything and all types of people thus he knew Kat and how to get to her in a good way, he wouldn't use his knowledge and her background against her if he's an a*****e he wasn't that much of one on someone's life story. Now he understood why she was called pink it was all over her pink heels, she liner, hair, and lipstick and for some reason he laughed he's seen girls who had names after colors or nicknames some girls went by red, blue, magenta, or violet but they never had the colors they were called but her she was actually going with her nickname. If guys did it it would be weird walking around as people called another guy a color he can play it in his head 'what's up silver? How's it going crimson' and again he laughed, right about now she's probably looking at him like he's crazy.

Different, he didn't know how either but he was different to her and now it was his mystery to solve all girls called him the same thing a jerk for publicly grabbing them but ended with the women laughing, a a*****e for kicking her out in the morning, and his favorite one was being called a p***k because he wanted to be with two girls at one time or publicly in front of one girl flirting with another but all together he was the same to all girls until now. Her calling him different really hit his buttons he stopped his paper shuffling and out the corner of his eyes through the glasses he looked at her "not so sure I'm different. Like you said I play women use them to my advantage can't be much different can I but who says you might not be that girl in my arm". He didn't know why but being called different was weird to him he liked to fit in one category but he seems to be moving into another. She called it damaged and he calls it shielding only to him his made more sense she was damaged but not as long as she thinks, her heart was getting better as time went he knew she would be happier once she killed Iz and found some one who won't hurt her anymore "you only remain damaged if you let it".

"I know you know your limits but Iz doesn't seem like the kind to not know the girl who's trying to kill her and if she knows you then you won't be fine". He liked to drink himself and a lot at that but he would never drink and drive not even a little he was high out his mind when he was driving baby and when got hit he wasn't reacting fast enough to stop it. She had help on both ends then another driver but she had the emp pulse with her to "I hope she is my I'll have the girls watching and helping if needed. Also watch out for Mr. Midas his mercy can literally run laps around you while you're driving and I'm pretty sure he has people watching his racers. And don't let nothing happen to my girls or my sister please".

"In other words you wanted me there" he smirked as he went back to making sure business was in good shape he looked at her as she was in the door and then at the time "so I should see you for lunch tomorrow then". When she walked to him and grabbed his face giving him a kiss then walked out not even giving him a chance to speak. He looked at the camera feed as she walked out folding his arms with his hand on his chin still confused on what happened. He noticed she was out side still he walked out his office down to the lobby looking at the guard telling him no one goes in yet til he comes back. He walked to Kats car and opened her door grabbing her chin turning her face to him and gave her a kiss back it was longer than the one she gave him but once he let her go he smirked "hopefully that clears your mind". He looked at the girls who followed him outside he held a thumbs up to meet them know to get back inside.

monkeyslave_2

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Superficial Lackey

Location: The Race With: Other racers Mood: Bored Thinking: I could use another ten grand... Outfit: Classic Skank

Lay my head under the water
Lay my head under the sea
Excuse me sir, am I your daughter?
Won't you take me back, take me back and see?

Don't let the water drag you down

There's not a time for being younger
And all my friends are enemies
And if I cried unto my mother
No she wasn't there, she wasn't there for me.

Don't let the water drag you down.

Isabelle had managed to drag the poor guy she had been flirting with off to a dark area where they were having a bit of fun. No clothes were coming off, that would have to wait until later, but for now she was enjoying shoving her tongue down this guys throat. His hands were all over her body, and hers all over his. "Care to have a little fun?" He looked at her then looked around at the other people starting to gather. "Really? In front of all these people?" Iz rolled her eyes. "Wrong kind of fun love, that's for later... if you're lucky enough for me to come back." She pulled out a little baggy filled with some already crushed up white powder in it. "Sorry lady but I don't do that." The guy shook his head, "But if you're down for that fun later, I'm definitely still interested." Isabelle just rolled her eyes and waved him away as if to say 'leave me'. When he left she scooped a bit of the drug out with one of her finger nails and sniffed it up. She stashed the bag back into her jeans pocket before heading back to her car.

Isabelle leaned against her car, a cigarette hanging from her lips, the cocaine she snorted working it's way through her system. She was starting to get jittery and just wanted to get to racing already. What was taking so damn long for them to get started? Her phone beeped signaling a text. It was from Edmundo, her boss, not that she really answered to anyone, he was just a way for her to stay protected in case Katlynn somehow found her. She didn't bother responding since moments later he was walking up to her car, which had old school 80s rock blasting from the speakers. She had to stay entertained somehow til the race started and what better way to do that than with some Motley Crue. There were others gathering around her and checking out her car, she paid them no mind as she puffed on her cigarette looking over to Edmundo. "I was born ready, Love. I was born and raised in this life. No one beats a Lorell." She said to him, her tone full of confidence. "How's business?" Iz asked. She hadn't been here long, about half a year maybe, but she had worked her way up quickly, proving her worth by using her gift for numbers to make the gang money as well as digging up information to blackmail their enemies with.

EDIT: I just realized I wrote Iz had been in Octane for half a month when I meant half a year. Fixed it now though xD
Broken lines across my mirror,
Show my face, all red and bruised.
And though I screamed and I screamed, well, no one came running
No I wasn't saved, I wasn't safe from you

Don't let me drown, don't let me drown in the waves, oh
I could be found, I could be what you had saved

Saved, saved, saved

Aloud I pray for calmer seas
And when I wake form this dream, with chains all around me
No, I've never been, I've never been free

No, I've never been, I've never been free.

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gianna "Gia" Fiterelli
On the Back of her Shoulders//Behind Ear//Stomach

Gia left club area catching the sight of a blonde that DID NOT belong to her club. She sighed but trusted Cas enough to take care of the club. She made her way to the service elevator and took it down. She rushed over to the girls working on her car. “How’s she humming?” She asked the girls. They told her that it was like a dream. “Get her loaded in the truck and get dressed. Dress nicely, I need my price catches on each arm.” The girls laughed. They knew that she was disguising herself as a male for the race. Everyone in the gang knew. But outsiders were completely unaware. She grabbed her duffle bag and went in one of the locker rooms in the garage to change. She got dressed in a striking OUTFIT, even the shoes. The outfit would only be covered by the gear she got in to.

Gia started off by putting a chest plate on over her shirt to give the illusion of pecks rather than breasts. Then she slid in to the BODY SUIT. It was baggy on the legs and mid area to hide her figure. She zipped it up over her outfit. She put the leg and arm pads on over her body suit. She slide her feet shoes and all in to her BOOTS. The boots were big and even had a wedge in it to make her taller. She put her hair up with two bobbie pins and slid the HELMET over her head. She tucked the body suit collar in under her helmet. After fastening the tie, she put on her GLOVES. When she emerged with her bag, the car was loaded and the girls were looking like they were working the club tonight. It was perfect.

Gia instructed the girls to drive the truck. She got in the back of the truck and shut the door. The girls locked it up as she got in her racer. She waited patiently for the drive to the race. The truck stopped. The girls got out strutting their stuff all the way to the back of the truck. They knocked twice before opening the door. Gia started the engine revving it as they opened the truck and set up the ramp. She backed down the ramp, purple lights lighting the car beneath it. Her girls closed up the truck as Gia drove over to the other drivers. Both the girls went to the driver side. One went to open the hood, bending over it. The other stopped at the driver’s door. She opened it and let Gia out. Gia stepped out twirled the girl and grabbed her bottom with her free hand. The girl giggled and stayed on Gia’s side as they walked to the money holder of the race. Her girl spoke for Gia. “Shadow’s in. Ten G is in the bag.” The girl reached across Gia and grabbed the bag. She handed it to the money holder. Gia kept her hand on the rump of the girl talking for her. “Shadow’s gotta get to the club.” The girl turned to face her feeling the fake pecks. “Can we make this win quick?” She said to Gia insinuating they had “plans” later. Gia responded with a butt grab and a nod.

What She's Wearing: body suit /// boots /// helmet /// gloves /// Oufit Underneath It All
{{OOC: Sorry a little rush bc I was so far behind}}

monkeyslave_2
Vonuxsan
Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
The Hot-Headed Pixie

Location: The race With: Nadia and other racers Mood: Elated Thinking: She'll never see it coming... Outfit: Skulls

Father did you miss me? I've been locked up a while
I got caught for what I did but took it all in style.
Laid rest to all my confessions I gave way back when
But now I'm versed in so much worse so I am back again.
And he said...
For the lines that I take... I'm going to Hell!
For the love that I make... I'm going to Hell!

Gettin' heavy with the devil you can hear the wedding bells.

Father did you miss me? Don't ask me where I've been.
You know I know, yes I've been told I redefine a sin.
I don't know what's driving me or put this in my head.
Maybe I wish I could die, maybe I am dead.
And he said...
For the lives that I fake... I'm going to Hell!
For the vows that I break... I'm going to Hell!

Katlynn didn't need to explain that the reason she was called the pink pixie wasn't just because of her hair and size. She was devious, just like the little creatures of myth. They liked to cause trouble for their own pleasure, just as she did, but without causing any real damage. He wasn't the only one who did reading. When she wasn't off killing some poor b*****d she liked to read up on mythology and strange creatures. That interest peaked when she had been called pixie as a little girl, even back then she had a tendency to get into trouble and cause her teachers a great number of headaches. Instead of acting like a proper little girl as they wanted her to she was out rough housing with the boys, playing in the mud, coming home with mud stains on the abhorrent dresses her mother liked to put her in for some reason. “No one knows what I'm up to. Not even you knew why I had come to this city until now, and my sister sure as hell doesn't know I'm in the city and I plan for it to stay that way for a while longer yet.” Kat gave him a questioning look as he started laughing to himself, must have been a joke he was playing out in his own head.

Kat laughed as he explained how he wasn't different. He was a womanizer sure, but he wasn't trying to force her into bed with him. Not many guys would keep telling her that they wouldn't do anything til she was ready. In fact most of them would have spent the rest of the night trying to convince her to come home with them no matter how much she denied them. “We will see about that.” She responded to his comment about her being the lucky lady on his arm. As he spoke of her sister, her expression darkened. He didn't know their past. The sisters had traded blows on more than one occasion, but it seemed neither one could bring herself to kill the other. That would change. The last stunt Iz had pulled put the pixie in the mental state she needed to be in to kill the remaining Lorell. No one tortured a Cotter and lived to tell the tale. She would make sure the favor was returned. Isabelle was in for a long, slow, painful death. “Like I said before, Izzy doesn't know I'm in Octane yet. She's going to be in for a rude awakening. As for Mr. Midas, I plan on disappearing before he can figure out who I am.”

Katlynn didn't notice who had approached her car when the door opened and Cas was there, grabbing her face and kissing her. This kiss was much longer than the one she gave him up in the office. That was supposed to clear her head? If anything she was more confused than ever. Normally she didn't run out after kissing a guy, but there was something about him that unnerved her. The way he spoke of not wanting to claim or own her, it touched something deep in her... but was she ready for that. All her life she had belonged to someone, whether that someone recognized it or not. Now her heart was free... kind of... and she wasn't sure what to do with it, not to mention she was afraid of opening it back up to someone. “Cas...” The blonde whispered looking up at him, “I need some time... we'll talk more at lunch tomorrow. I've got a race to get to.” She lightly pushed him away from her car, shutting her door, and taking off down the road, leaving him standing there on the sidewalk.

At the race, there was already a decent group of people. Sure enough she spotted Isabelle's car right away. She was still driving that monster of a car. Katlynn was surprise Iz had been able to maintain it for this long, then again when one had as much money as the Lorell did, that probably wasn't and issue. Still the vehicle had to be getting up there in age, and there would come a time where it would break down beyond repair. She parked back, away from the other racing cars so that Isabelle wouldn't spot her right away. Kat got out of her car, lighting up her own cigarette as so many there had done already, as she walked around looking for her old friend Nadia. The woman was about as cold as Kat, if not colder, and a seasoned killer. It was no wonder the two of them immediately became friends when Nad started at Kat's high school. The other students quickly learned not to mess with the two girls. Their vengence was not something one wanted to bring upon themselves. “Nadia, are you ready for an interesting night? While winning the race is important, don't forget we have another objective to complete.” She looked over at the other woman before nodding in the direction of Isabelle, who was talking to who could only be the leader of her new gang. “I assume the job I assigned you has already been completed? If needed I have reassurance.” She pulled the EMP devices from the bag she had brought with her and handed them to the assassin.

For the ways that I hurt when I'm hiking up my skirt
I am sittin on the throne while they're buried in the dirt.
For the man that I hate... I'm going to Hell!

Gettin heavy with the devil you can hear the wedding bells

Please forgive me father, I didn't mean to bother you.
The devil's in me father, he's inside of everything I do.
For the lives that I take... I'm going to Hell!
For the laws that I break.... I'm going to Hell!
For the love that I hate... I'm going to Hell!
For the lies that I make... I'm going to Hell!

For the way I condescend and never lend a hand,
My arrogance is making this head buried in the sand
For the souls I forsake... I'm going to Hell!

Gettin married to the devil you can hear the wedding bells.

Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                                              Nadia watched the man walk away from her car for a mere second before she went off to do a friend a favor. The assassin playing around with the engine of the vintage car before letting the hood drop and walked away, unseen, unnoticed.. The young woman went back to her car, leaned against it, watching people, other racers; pass by, some she nodded to, to acknowledge them, barely, others she ignored completely.

The young woman examines her nails briefly and gazed up as she was approached by a rather blonde female, a small smirk playing across her lips. She had known the woman since her high school days, as short as that was. The two of them had cause a lot of trouble through the halls and vengeance was something the others had feared. "Interezting isn't ze exact word I vould use" she paused, looking over at Isabelle who was talking to the leader of her gang. "I vould rather 'ave had a little more... how do I put it...action" she pushed a strand of hair back behind her ear.

"Not an assignment Katlynn, you don't assign me to do anything remember?" her voice was cold, "No need, 'dose t'ings are child's play, you should trust my skills to be better t'an zat" she mused. Nadia turned away from her old friend for a moment. "Anyzing I should know about after ze race?" she asked.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
《Midas Leader》
《Billionaire》

《Her words left him with a smirk on his face she was skilled he'll give her that but anyone can beat anyone her car was fast yes but he could buy faster and improved than her car. Hell he could probably beat her with his mercy but he'd save it for one of the other gangs around that would be in the races tonight. Instead he looked around at the other cars then at her "don't get to cocky or you'll end up like the flame gone Panther. I'm sure there are more racers here who will more than happy kill you in your car or out". He knew what she was in with her own flesh and blood and honestly he didn't care family matters wasn't in his description and he didn't want it to be any time soon. The only thing he couldn't tell was who her sister was or if she's even in Octane and he didn't want her ruining their chances of winning. He looked around to see few of his gang was there but they'd be useful to stopping any unwanted obstacles from appearing "so how do you plan on winning this race without killing yourself...You might have to kill others but I want a winner on my team. We do whatever we can to win that and I've got more than fifty large on you". He pulled a cigar out clipping the front before lighting it and taking a couple drags from it "I think it's time you get ready I'll be watching closely... Also you should watch who you make out with some of these...guys aren't clean"

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
The Hot-Headed Pixie

Location: The race With: Nadia and other racers Mood: Elated Thinking: She'll never see it coming... Outfit: Skulls

And he said...

And he said...

“Not to worry Nad. You'll be sure to get your action soon enough. Especially once Iz finds out her car is missing. She'll be sure to come after us.” She said with a knowing smile. The woman's voice had turned cold as she started going on about Kat not trusting her skills. That certainly wasn't the case, it was Casper who had doubted them. He didn't know what kind of team the two women made. They were death on wheels on their own, get them together and well... no body was safe. The pixie narrowed her eyes at her old friend. “Don't get so full of yourself Nad. If I hadn't asked you to take care of her car, Isabelle would still be in the running to win this race and heaven knows she doesn't need anymore money... or ego. Hers is big enough as it is.” Kat flicked her cigarette to the ground, putting it out with her heel. “After the race I plan on going and getting hammered, care to join? We can go break some guys' hearts.” She asked.

Right then the person running the race that night was calling all the racers up to the starting line. Katlynn looked to Nadia, “It's time, if you're as good as you say, this race is in the bag.” It had been a while since the two friends had raced together, but from what Kat remembered in high school, Nad would stop at nothing to win. She had her pride and if that pride got hurt, all hell would break loose. “See ya at the starting line Nad. And never doubt my faith in you again, these were just for reassurance in case Izzy realized something was wrong before she starts the race.” Iz probably wouldn't think to check her car before starting the race, the woman was too damn conceited to think that anyone would dare mess with the Beast.

At the starting line, Katlynn strapped herself into her seat belt, and revved the gas a little bit. Her own car sounded like it was running fine. As other cars pulled up she saw her sister, a smirk playing across her face. Iz didn't know Kat's new car yet, back in the Silhouettes, the pixie had been driving Spider, then Andrew's car after her dear sister blew up Spider. Little did Isabelle know, she would be getting her payback for all the hell she had put the Pixie through. The flag was thrown and the racers were off. According to Nadia, Isabelle would be able to almost finish the race but her car would be giving out before the b***h could cross the finish line. Kat slowly fell behind Gia, but was able to stay about half a car length away from her, Nadia though... that woman was pulling ahead of all of them and fast. She watched the other woman take the lead. Gia was giving her a run for her money though. Then there was Isabelle had somehow managed to stay between Gia and Nad. When the hell was her car going to shut down? It had better be soon. “C'mon Nad... whatever you did has to kick in soon or Iz is going to win...” Right as Kat said something, Isabelle's Beast gave out and stopped there in the middle of the road. Perfect.

Katlynn knew she wasn't going to win this one, her car just couldn't keep up with Nad and Gia, not tonight. That was okay though. She had to distract her sister so that Casper could come in and steal the souped up muscle, giving Iz one less escape route. Kat let off the gas as she aimed straight for her sister, stopping mere inches away from the woman as the Lorell got out of her car and started swearing. The blonde stepped out of her car, the .45 held in her hand, just in case. Isabelle turned, shock written all over her face. “Hello little sister. Nice to see you again. If I remember right, the last time we met you beat me into a bloody pulp and left me to die there. Too bad it didn't work.”

Isabelle didn't know what to think. How the hell had Katlynn found her? She thought she had given the pixie the slip when she left her there to die in that abandoned building. Then Sly's name was brought up. ******** a*****e. No doubt he's the one who had told Kat she was in Octane. There was no way her sister could find that information on her own. “You little b***h, you did this to my baby. How dare you! Father's car? Really Kat, if only he was around to see how low you've sunk. You can't even kill me, your heart isn't cold enough.”

“And yours is Izzy? Oh wait that's right, you killed your own ******** brother for power, power that you didn't even get in the end. What did Claire get sick of you messing up her plans because you're too cracked out all the time?” Katlynn spat at her sister. This was how they always were. Throwing insults back and forth, occasionally throwing physical blows, but for some reason... they never seemed to be able to land a final blow on each other. This time would be different. “And yet... you can't seem to kill me either Isabelle, don't tell me you're going soft... that's going to make this a whole lot less fun.” Apparently that was enough talking for the Lorell because now she was on Katlynn tackling her to the ground. “You ******** b***h! You have no idea what it was like! If I hadn't pulled the trigger, somebody else would have and don't think for one second they would have given him the quick painless death I did. He would have been tortured, chained, and beaten. Bray deserved better than that!”

Katlynn turned the tables, managing to get on top of Iz, pinning her wrists down to the ground before landing a few punches to the side of her face, bruising up that flawless skin of hers, “No, Brayden deserved a better sister than you! You ******** cracked out whore! Just because you were tired of living in his shadow, didn't mean you had to kill him. You could have easily faked his death, you Lorell's are good at that! I'm going to kill you Izzy, but not quite yet, you need to suffer. The way you made me suffer. Bray and I were making amends, becoming family and you took that from me. The only family I had left... you took that away. And you will pay for that. But first, I'm going to destroy you, make you beg for death, and when I'm satisfied that you've had enough... then maybe I'll consider putting you out of your misery.” Kat grabbed a fistful of Isabelle's hair as she got off of her sister, pulling the woman up with her before landing a blow to the back of the woman's head, knocking her out. “Trust me when I say, this will not be the last you see of me.” She whispered to the now unconscious woman, throwing her to the ground and leaving her there. Mr. Midas could come clean up the mess.

Kat stepped over the seemingly lifeless body to get back in her car and finished the rest of the race. She got to the finish line just in time to see Gia crossing it, but Nadia was already parked at the end and getting out of her car. That could only mean one thing. The Flames had taken tonight's race along with the ten grand. The pixie pulled up next to the victor and got out, hugging her friend. “Way to go Nad, what do you say we go celebrate, not only our victory but the fact that everything went as planned tonight. In a bit Cas will be coming to get Isabelle's car leaving that b***h without a ride, buying us some time to come up with our next move.” Katlynn had a smile plastered across her face, despite losing the race herself due to a little distraction. She pulled out her phone to text Cas. Casper, Iz's car is ready to go. You might want to get someone down here for it before she wakes up. Nad and I are going out to celebrate, but it looks like you'll be getting your lunch date tomorrow. Kat pressed send before looking to her friend again.

((OOC: Kat doesn't know it's Gia in the car, I just used her name so my post would make some sense lol.))

Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
"Sitting with the devil
No more speaking of me
In a king to my country"

User Image
•Co-Leader•
▪Company: No one/ Location: Club/ Doing: Watching Strippers▪

Just a slight push from her and her car and she was gone he knew the reason but never really went through the experience not until now, it was a fact he was patient but because she needed time he would not argue with her. Instead he watched her drive off to the race as he was still in the street wondering what was going through her mind and if she was okay he knew she never really fell for any of the guys in Octane but she seemed to have a lot on her mind, he could only tell that some of it if not all was about him. Walking to the door slowly he nodded to security so he could allow others in right after Cas walked through the door. He was going to his office but got blocked by one of the girls from the panthers who took Gia's side more "why the hell was a flame in our hideout. Giving her information for a dance knowing damn well Gia ain't going to allow nor be happy about it". In his mind all he heard was blah, blah, blah, this blah blah, blah that if they weren't Gia and trying to lecture him it was a useless attempt on all the levels possible. He walked around her as her mouth continued but as he ignored her and walked into the office taking a seat in his chair "please stop talking I'm very busy. What I do with my life is my business if I want a lap dance from a flame I'll get one, and I get something else besides seeing a very, very beautiful women I get a car and promised 10g's win or lose. So if you'll please go sit your a** on one if the pervs downstairs lap". She left and he logged in his computer a couple times til he was in the camera he placed in Gia's front head lights, one in each headlight and one in each taillight, and watched the race as everything went according to Kats plan and not theirs "Dammit that Nadia chick's good" with a quick glimpse he saw Kat and Iz occupied and sent the signal to one of the women he had sent to grab the car.

The text was left on his phone he was watching her as she sent him one and he was a step ahead of her and once she left his girl got in the drivers seat of Iz's car and made her way to the garage. The other girl from before came in once again and glared at him "your so lucky she kept her part of the deal or deep s**t would've headed our way". All that came from him was a wicked grin and a pulling of a cigarette as he lit and slowly began smoking "you should know by now those who make a deal with the devil, can't run off with only their side of the deal without me finding them.... plus she may or may not be around much more often". He opened his safe pulling a stack of money and held it for her "I need you to go to Steabers realty and tell them the house on Jones Street is the one your buying today under my name though.... I'll have furniture and stuff there tomorrow". He watched her grab the money and leave as he picked his phone up and texted Kat back "I seen congratulations have fun... I'll see you tomorrow". He walked out his office to the the garage to see his new prize there waiting for him and ready to be fixed a little just what ever Nadia and Kat did.

monkeyslave_2

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                                                    Nadia nodded in response to Katlynn, the Russian clearly unamused, but she maintained a careless attitude none the less. It was time for the race and she gave the blonde woman a smile, at the mention of going out to celebrate. "I'm sure 'doze boys vill not know what hit 'zem" she gave the woman a wink as she got into the driver's side of the all black muscle. The smell of leather and black ice surrounding her as the engine roared to life. The sweet purr brought another smirk to her face as she fit into her seat, as if the car was made to fit her body.

She pulled up to the starting line, her one hand on the steering wheel, the other on the gearshift. She revved her engine once, twice, her car sounded as beautiful as it always had. She didn't need to see her other competition, it was a free for all race, skill and skill alone, ten grand, one winner. The race began. Clutch, shift, go! She soared down the road, picking up acceleration and fast. She shifted gears, moving past Isabelle and past the purple car, which was more than obviously a panther. Which one? It didn't matter to her.

This win was pocket change to her. Cash she would throw into her purse, buy herself some shoes maybe a set of knives, or an outfit or two. Nadia shifted gears, as she picked up one last stretch and crossed the finish line, parking her car at the end as others followed after her. The Russian turned off her engine and stepped out, the crowd around them cheering but a playful half smile played across her lips as she was joined by her gang member.

Nad, half returned the hug, she was never really a hug-type person and rarely fully smiled unless something pleased her very much, which wasn't all that often. But the ones that did show always had a hint of mischievousness and devilishness. The Russian raised an eyebrow at Katlynn "You must know me by now, a celebration is not needed, you and I both know 'zat 'zis is too easy. You also know 'zat ve don't need a reason to drink" she paused as someone came over to her to hand her, her prize money. "But ve can call it a celebration for now, until ve come up with zomething more suitable" she looked around at the people that surrounded them.

"Shall ve?" she asked rhetorically. Nadia turned to Katlynn "You drive 'zis time?" she had that devilish look in her eyes, the one where she was half up to something but no one really knew what it could be. Hell she didn't even know what it could be. All she knew was that she was ditching her car at home and riding shotgun with the pixie. She got back into her car, had Kat follow her to her apartment and left her car in the garage.

Nadia wanted to change into something more suitable for a club or bar or wherever the hell they ended up and the other probably realised that. The young woman slipped into a little black dress, knee-high tights, some simple jewellery and stark makeup with the finishing touch of a sweet red to her lips. Grabbing her clutch, she put in some cash, hid a couple of knives on her body and left her place with a bottle of vodka.

She was expecting them to go to Katlynn's first so she too can change before they head out. The young woman would lend her something of hers but they had slightly different taste in clothing so a second stop was in order and plus she could start drinking there before heading out. "I vas thinking ve go to Indigo Lounge or Club Five tonight, yes?"

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
The Hot-Headed Pixie

And he said...

And he said...

Katlynn smiled as Nadia pocketed the winnings from the night. She knew that Nad had as much money as Kat, it was something that came with their lifestyle, and that this ten grand was just pocket change. The blonde also knew that her friend would be keeping the money so she would dip into her own funds to give Casper the money she had promised him, again, nothing but pocket change. Carson had left her more than enough to live off of the rest of her life, and probably her kids life... if that ever happened. The thought had never come to her mind until now, a family was never in the equation. Kat laughed in response. “This is very true. I know as well as you do if we feel like going out and getting hammered that we don't need a reason. We just do what we want. I've really missed having you around Nadia.” It was like they were back in high school. Taking over the town together and breaking hearts. Back then Kat hadn't needed a guy to feel good about herself, being around Nad was enough. The two of them had a knack of turning any place into a party. A bar could be completely empty but after they were done, the bar was running out of alcohol and scrambling to serve the sudden crowd that seemed to be drawn to the two women.

Kat nodded, catching the look in Nad's eyes. Something told her that this was going to be an interesting night. Whenever Nadia got that look, the pixie could be sure that the night would not be boring. She noticed that another member of the Flames had shown up to watch the race. “Hey I'll be right back then we can go to your place to drop off your car. I'd like to go home and change as well. We both know I wouldn't be comfortable in any of your clothes.” While she appreciated Nad's style, the blonde never saw it as a style she could pull off. She preferred her punk/skull look. It was sort of her signature, besides it went along with her Pink Pixie of Death nickname. She walked over to where Josh was parked with his car and tapped him on the shoulder. “Hey, Nad and I are going out to celebrate tonight's victory. If you like I can let you know where we end up if you'd like to join us.” She walked away, glancing over her shoulder only once, making sure he saw before getting into her own car.

The two of them drove to Nadia's apartment so the woman could change. While she was doing that, Katlynn raided the fridge to find some beer on the bottom shelf. She opened one of the bottles and took a nice deep swig. As she waited for Nad to get ready, Kat leaned against the counter, bottle in hand. It was a nice way to start the night, not to mention the cool liquid was refreshing after the little spat with her sister. The Russian came down, dressed in all black, and looking sexy as hell. She gulped down what was left of the beer as her friend grabbed her clutch and a bottle of vodka, no doubt to drink at Kat's place while the Pixie was getting ready. She started up her car, Nadia in the passenger seat and took them back to her place. “Sounds good to me, as long as there's plenty of cute guys to mess with.” She replied as they got out of the car and went up to the Pixie's apartment. “Make yourself at home, I'll be in my room getting ready. Shot glasses are up in the cupboard. Though if I know you as well as I think, you won't be needing them.” Kat snickered before disappearing behind her bedroom door to change.

Since they were going to more of a club, Katlynn put on a white mini dress with a skull pattern and a fishnet style fabric covering the shoulders. Her shoes were hot pink stiletto boots, keeping true to the pink pixie name. Her jewelry consited of a black rose necklace and some bracelets silver in color a few studded, a few spiked. She kept her eyeshadow a light pink with black for the smokey eye look. A quick run through of her hair, and she was ready to go. Downstairs she grabbed her black clutch, making sure she had plenty of cash in it, along with her ID. For some reason even though she was twenty-six, bouncers still liked to card her from time to time. “Well, I think we're ready to go.” Kat said as she took a swig from Nadia's vodka bottle to get the night started. “Maybe we should consider taking a taxi downtown.” She joked lightly.

Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

Vonuxsan

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                                                                    Nadia smiled another mischievous smile at her friend when she spoke and told her she missed having her around, it wasn't always when they two were together, they had gone years without a single word to each other, Nadia more of a lone wolf than Kat but years none the less. She nodded in response to the 'I missed you' comment, she had not much else to say anyway to that, and she wasn't one to say such things in return to anyone really. The Russian preferred it that way, to be alone, to work alone, rather than with people, but she was in a gang so 'team' was something to be thrown into her vocabulary every so often.

The brunette watched the blonde go talk to their other member the mechanic, the one who took care of her car, someone she could say she trusted somewhat, at least to keep her engine running smoothly she did, for the most part. Nadia waited for Kat to return to her side before the two took off and Nad was able to change her clothes, leave her car and grab some alcohol. She loved her vodka straight and that was exactly how she started drinking it, except she took the time to pour herself a few shots and started downing them one after the other. By the fifth, the pixie had joined her.

"You don't 'ave to worry about 'zat my friend, 'ze place vill be crowded" she poured herself another drink as she sat at the table, downing one shot after the other until she felt a nice buzz already almost halfway through the bottle of the bitter-sweet clear liquid. Nadia looked her friend over and smiled a little, she looked good and she was ready to go out. It was too early though and they needed to drink more, what she had was not enough. Nadia watched the woman take a swig from the bottle. "You're missing a little 'zomething" she stood from her seat and walked over to her friend and leaned over and have her a kiss on ehr chest, an inch above her right breast, leaving an imprint of her red lips. "There, now more boys vill look at you and ask about 'zat" she mused before pouring two shots one for herself and one for her friend. "Nazdorovie"(Cheers) she said as she raised her glass and then took the shot.

Nadia looked at her friend once more, the woman was attractive for a blonde, maybe not exactly her type, but Katlynn was a looker, she was petite and pretty. "I say ve go to Indigo first, there are plenty of men there 'zat vill buy us drinks, then 'ze club?" Nadia knew her places, Indigo was also the place where she had multiple calls for a hit and run and what easier place to do it than in a bathroom at a bar where the body gets left lifeless in the back alley? But not tonight, tonight was all wild and fun, no murder for now.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
《Midas Leader》
《Billionaire》

《Ed sat in his car as soon as the race finished Iz failed to win but he didn't blame her he saw clearly she was cheated out the race but no rules to dignify it. He looked out his window as the few members there looked at him waiting for orders "place her in the passenger side". He grabbed the water from his trunk and waited for her to be placed in the passenger seat until he had a chance to throw it on her face trying to get her to wake up he was going to find out how this happened or how she found Iz in the first place. She assured him she wouldn't find her and now they're out ten thousand and a Midas victory. Before waking her up decided to have a little chat with the host of the race but all he got was a paper with names of the ones involved and their affiliated groups and now he wanted revenge. He opened the water, took a drink, and then threw the water at her face "Hey wake up! Iz wake up! We got things to do women to assault and an a*****e who needs his other arm broke"

《He was going after the three who cheated them the two flames and then the leader of the panthers who called in the spot for one of them and then took part in the race. He pulled out his phone and called to find out where the girls were then looked at her "Iz do you have any way to track your car...I have a feeling I know who has it for the moment you can even take out the guy who took your car". He again looked for another person to call and found the number "Mr. Stone I got a proposal for you. In fact I'll be around your club in a couple minutes. My name.....is Edmundo". He pulled out his gun and then began driving off to the club he hadn't received word from anyone about the two flames but once he did he'll make them pay"

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
The Hot-Headed Pixie

And he said...

And he said...

Katlynn blinked at Nadia as the woman kissed her chest, leaving a lipstick mark where her lips had been. It reminded her so much of the time they had spent together in high school, the few dances they had gone to at school, they always went as each others dates, and would dance as sleazily as they could together, just to get the guys to stare at them. They also always left with each other instead of with a guy. It was their defense against having to open their hearts to someone. Many guys were heart broken that they couldn't date either the Pixie or the Russian; that's how Kat planned for tonight to go. Her and Nad would capture the attention of all the men at the bar, getting them to buy their drinks so that they wouldn't have to spend all their money, but never leaving with them. “You are a purely evil genius my friend.” The blonde said, examining her own chest where the lip print lay. It would surely capture the kind of attention she wanted. Her hand closed around one of the shot glasses to lift it to Nadia's, “Salud. (cheers)” She replied in Spanish, the only foreign language she had some familiarity with due to her time spent in California. Her head tilted back as the liquid poured down her throat, only a slight burn afterward, but a good burn. The kind of burn that meant this was the good expensive vodka.

Katlynn took a few more shots herself. It wasn't quite time to go to the bars yet, they would still be empty and the day drinkers were probably still lurking around. By the time they were ready to head out the bottle was almost empty and Kat had a pretty good buzz going on. She poured the remaining alcohol into two taller shot glasses, filling each of them perfectly. “To us, two of the deadliest, sexiest women, I know.” The pixie giggled lightly taking the last shot, slamming the glass down on the counter. “I think it's time to go rip out some hearts and stomp all over them... not literally of course.” At least not tonight. That would happen once she decided to kill off her sister once and for all. The two of them got into the car and Kat drove them to the bar called Indigo. There was no line to wait in since it wasn't an actual club, just a popular local dive bar. Nadia was right, there were plenty of guys there, all of them much too willing to buy the two of them drinks pretty much as soon as they stepped through the door.

Hooked arm in arm with her friend, Katlynn allowed one of the men to buy the two of them drinks, a Rum and Coke for herself and whatever Nadia wanted. The blonde then waved the man off as soon as they were served and led the Russian to a corner booth. Nad would understand why Kat chose this spot. She could keep an eye on the comers and goers, but also make a quick escape if needed. Not that she really thought of any of this when choosing a place to sit, it was just second nature to her. There were a few guys who came up to them but Kat paid them no mind, she had a drink in hand, besides her thoughts were preoccupied with a certain Panther. Cas.

What had he been thinking... just kissing her like that? To be fair she had kissed him first. When she looked up, Kat noticed her friend staring at her, a questioning look on her face. Nadia was always good at telling when Kat had something troubling her. So she spilled the beans while they drank and the drinks kept on coming, all from different guys trying to get their attention. Every time a drink showed up at their table, they would catch a man staring over at them, hoping they'd invite him over. The Pixie wasn't ready for that yet tonight. She would wait until they got to the club before the games would begin. “... And then he opened my door, and kissed me, without any warning what so ever.” She finished her story after explaining about showing up at the club, giving him a lap dance for information, then kissing him. She also told her friend about what he said about not wanting to possess her like an object or a thing. “He told me it's up to me to come to him... but that if I do he'll leave me destroyed, more so than I already am. He's so different from the men I'm used to... yet still the same in some ways. Like his womanizing... I don't get it. Guys are stupid and frustrating... why do we put up with them?”

Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

Vonuxsan

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Superficial Lackey

Location: In A Car With: Edmundo Mood: Pissed Thinking: Time to take the ******** Pixie down... Outfit: Classic Skank

Lay my head under the sea
Excuse me sir, am I your daughter?
Won't you take me back, take me back and see?

Don't let the water drag you down

There's not a time for being younger
And all my friends are enemies
And if I cried unto my mother
No she wasn't there, she wasn't there for me.

Isabelle's unconscious body was dragged off the pavement by some members of the Midas gang. She sputtered back to life, gasping for air, at the feel of the water on her face and Edmundo's shouting. “Would you shut up!” Iz muttered after a few coughs to get the water away from her mouth wiping her face dry with her hands. Her head was pounding like it had been hit with a hammer. No not a hammer... the back of that b***h's gun. Katlynn. She would pay. If there was one thing in this world that Iz ever cared about, it was her car. The only thing she had left of her father. He had put his heart and soul into the vehicle and then passed it onto her. It was an image of the Lorell family. She glared over at Edmundo, he needed to just stop talking and let her think. Bits and pieces of the spat with her sister were starting to come back to her. “She had help... that pain in the a** tracker... he helped her find me.” It had been Sly who tracked her down and sent the pixie after her, but that still didn't explain how Kat knew that she was going to be racing that night.. that information had to come from somewhere else. Iz had a good idea of who that was.

When Edmundo asked about tracking her car she nodded. “Assuming they didn't disable the tracker I had planted in it.” Isabelle pulled out her phone and started up a program her brother had installed on it a long time ago. It was how he knew where she was at all times. When she first found out about it, she had been extremely pissed off about it and hadn't spoken to Bray for months. Now she was grateful he had done so. “There,” Iz handed the device to Edmundo so he could see where her car was located. She stayed silent as he talked on the phone with someone, a Mr. Stone. When he hung up she spoke again. “I have no interest in the man who took my car, but rather the slut who took it upon herself to just give it away to him. That is unforgivable. My sister is going to pay, and I will be her unrelenting shadow until I see the life drain away from her eyes.”

She slammed her fist down on the dashboard. How had Katlynn come to be such a pain in her a**? The pixie was supposed to be this frail little thing, as she was when with Carson and Xavier... always following the men around like a lost little puppy. It seemed her dear sister had finally found her own strength and if Isabelle didn't do something about it now... her life was going to be miserable. No. Kat didn't have that kind of power, nor would Iz give her that kind of power over her. She would rip that ******** pixie's wings from her and send her crashing down to earth. The Lorell looked back over at her leader, malice clearly showing in her eyes. She was pissed. More so at the fact that she had allowed Kat to get the jump on her than anything. The car could be recovered... her dignity was another matter.

“Edmundo... allow me some time to follow my sister. I know how to make her come to me... but it will take some gathering of information. If I know Katlynn as well as I think I do, she will fall for whoever is helping her in taking me out tonight. There is one way to assure she will walk willingly to her death. We need to take into our custody this man, but I need to be sure she indeed has some sort of feelings toward him. Give me tonight and I will have all I need... but first I will need a temporary ride.” Oh yes, that blonde b***h was going to pay.

Broken lines across my mirror,
Show my face, all red and bruised.
And though I screamed and I screamed, well, no one came running
No I wasn't saved, I wasn't safe from you

Don't let me drown, don't let me drown in the waves, oh
I could be found, I could be what you had saved

Saved, saved, saved

Aloud I pray for calmer seas
And when I wake form this dream, with chains all around me

No, I've never been, I've never been free.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
"Sitting with the devil
No more speaking of me
In a king to my country"

User Image
•Co-Leader•
▪Company: No one/ Location: Club/ Doing: Watching Strippers▪

Fixing his new gift he got from Kat he couldn't wait to give it a spin around town, if he felt it could be faster, smoother, and with more power then he'd just add more to it. If he ever gets another chance to race then he'd test run that car in it and see how good it really was, and if it came from the same bloodline Kat was from them the car would be really good in a race. Once he was finished he cleaned his hands from the grease, oil, and muck from the car and then pulled his phone out calling Gia he needed some air and since the race was done he could finally go some where without having to worry about the club being targeted while he's gone. Once the phone was picked up he began talking and then hung up before she could testify against his action "Hey I'm going out for an hour or two. Not long I want to try this new ride out. I saw the race don't worry some one made deals with me and we'll be getting our money back soon". He walked back upstairs into the office and opened a closet he had installed to secretly hold his other non important weapons, clothes he wears when he kills someone, and his clothes for every day wear and grabbed another set of dark clothing made for going out. He would have to stop by a hotel for a minute to take a shower, he went downstairs back to the car and threw his clothes in it before he sped off and drive to the motel. He bought a room for the night and once he found it he locked the door behind him and went to the shower.

Twenty minutes later he walked back out the door of the hotel locking it once again and then walked to Iz's car. Hearing it roar was a beautiful thing it was just like seeing life for the first time. He put the car in drive and drove out the parking lot. He didn't know where to go this time he went to every bar in Octane, every club, and every drinking place in and out his territory just to find the best place but they were all s**t compared to the panthers club. He kept driving then remembered his arm in a cast it would be hard to do a lot of things with it on and even then it would be a sign to the bartenders to not give him any cause he might be on medication. He pulled over and pulled out his knife cutting the cast inside out and soon enough his arm was free, numb and skinny looking but free nonetheless. It didn't look to bad his body tone made his arm look normal with the rest of him. Once that was done he got back in the car and decided to go to Indigo, it was the usual spot he went to when he wanted to meet good looking girls. The girls that went there thought they could out smart the guys there but Casper was the opposite he didn't play into the women's hands but he didn't let them think that. He played with them pretending he was in their palm but he would go farther than what they expect and soon enough he was bringing them back to the motel with some lie like house is being renovated, or fumigated and it usually worked.

He just needed to get his mind clear of what happened earlier with him and Kat he didn't know why all of a sudden he had an interest to be with her when he met her the first time all he wanted was to make her another victory in his book but now that he thinks about it, seeing her hurt again by him was horrid. He shook his head clear and kept driving until he reached the club he wasn't use to falling for a girl nor did he think it was okay. It would be hard with his lifestyle and his ways. Once the club was in his sights he parked it some where no one would really see and then walked into Indigo towards the bar. He made his way to the MVP section and sat down as he waited for the waitress. His first part of how to get a targeted women was show your important, because he had money they met him in the mvp, once they scouted him in the mvp booth they would try to get his attention, he would ignore it until he walked to the bar and bought her a drink and then from there small talk, get her a little drunk, and off to the motel. That's if he could go through with it, tonight wild determine if he was going to be the same old Casper or the one Kat probably would like more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff