Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
((I elect Kakkorot! XD))
User Image Shadow saw his eyes on her. They were so blue. They were kinda pretty. Then she stiffened when she heard the creatures from the woods. She stayed in the same spot as he started to walk. "Its alright you can go. I'll stay here and take care of these mutts." She giggled slightly. She used her instincts to listen for the creatures. She was ready to pounce at them if they appeared to attack her.

6,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
((well i suppose i could....she never really said were she was, maybe i could meet her when i get to "the source of the signal" im following))

Mewling Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Broken Dreamer girl24
Yuzuki Sato

User Image

Yuzuki looked at him, then gave him a sarcastic smile as she stopped walking. "If you offering to carry me, I think I'm in love." She said with a slight, humored laugh, then she cringed and put her hand to the side. In other words, she said "Yes, I would like to be helped... Could you please carry me?" But seeing as Yuzuki was hard to the core now, and her heart locked away, she could only be sarcastic.

Mehit raised an eyebrow flap slightly and noted her sarcasm. He almost decided that she didn't want him to carry her when she cringed from pain and he figured that this was simply the way she asked for help. It was a peculiar way to go about it but Mehit had been around humans for long enough now to know that some of them acted quite strangely at times. He nodded slightly and scooped up the vampire girl before continuing on down the tunnel. He didn't say anything as he walked, merely made sure not to jostle the wounded woman too much.

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yuzuki Sato

User Image

Yuzuki leaned on Mehit, then she closed her eyes as she began to feel tired. She yawned softly, then closed her eyes, falling into a dream less asleep as she did. As she slept, Yuzuki's wound began to heal faster and better than when she was awake. She whimpered softly in her sleep, but it was deep in her subconscious.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Kalli- Hiding away in a small house at the end of a run down street she cares for her leg... The gash the beast had made was long and deep, blood gushed from it...
"OWWWW!!!" She screamed as she put hot water on it to clean it...

Mewling Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Mehit glanced down at Yuzuki as she leaned on him and his face flaps flared out in different patterns for a moment, making slight whirring sounds before he looked back forwards. He continued to follow those in front of him wondering when they were going to stop, he could tell that his creator was getting tired and that they would soon need to find somewhere safe to sleep. It took quite a while longer but eventually they reached the far side of the tunnel. Maerick slumped against the heavy metallic door lightly and then shook his head, he turned the nod and the door opened to reveal the reception area of a bank, though the windows were cracked slightly it seemed that this place was mostly untouched by the hordes, though the place had no power.

Maerick made his way to the back of the bank and noticed the heavy metal door that led to the vault that contained all that had been left there was slightly open. He smiled lightly and then motioned for all of them to follow him in. After they entered the moderately sized metal room he closed the door behind him, leaving the room in utter darkness, before long Maerick was asleep on the floor. Mehit set Yuzuki gently down onto the floor and then powered off to save energy and before long the only one awake was Sateil.

Sateil sighed as he sat in the dark, his light blue eyes moving from the location of Yuzuki to Maerick then finally settling on the only door into the room. He patiently waited for morning to come letting his mind wander outside of the room they were in, making sure not to accidentally brush against that of one of the beast's, it had happened once before and he had come dangerously close to losing his mind. At times he felt envy for those that could still find the comforts of sleep, then the dreams came back to him and all his envy faded to pity, he disliked the idea of not being able to control what happened in his life, the hauntings of the mind were confined only until one closed their eyes.

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yuzuki Sato

User Image

Yuzuki moved in her sleep so she was leaning against a wall. She sighed deeply in her sleep, her body twitching. Then Yuzuki jolted awake, her eyes wide. She looked around the room, then sat back against the wall, her red eyes seemed to glow in the darkness.

"Is there anyone still awake? Or alive?" Yuzuki whispered into the darkness. She wasn't to sure about much anymore, but she hated being the only one left alive went it came down to things.

Mewling Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"Everyone is fine" Sateil said in a voice just slightly quieter than usual, then again Maerick was a heavy sleeper and both of the robots wouldn't turn back on until the morning came upon them, "Maerick is asleep and Mehit and M.E.H.R. have turned off to save power until they can get out in the sun again." He glanced over at the slightly red glowing orbs that were the girls eyes for a moment before looking back towards the door. He didn't feel like explaining why he wasn't asleep so he didn't bring it up in conversation, it wasn't a subject he liked to approach.

Divine Lunatic

29,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yuzuki Sato

User Image

Yuzuki got up and moved over next to him, she then sat down, her eyes glow seemed a little less harsh and kinder. "I see. I only need about an hour to two hours of sleep. The upside for being inhuman." She said softly as she brought her knees to her chest, then leaning on them.

"So, where do you guys come from?" She asked softly as she looked at him, her eyes curious.

Mewling Lunatic

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Sateil nodded slightly but didn't say anything about the subject, he hated talking about it but awkward silences were annoying too. "Well it's been a while since I've thought about where we came from" he said simply, scratching his head slightly though he was happy for the subject change, "I don't really remember the name but it was ... rather normal. There weren't any people like you that's for sure. I think, perhaps, that if there had been such unique people as yourself where we came from Maerick may not have gone to such drastic lengths to change himself, he merely lacked things to sate his curiosity I think. Robots are good after all, and his AI for Mehit is great but he got bored of making machines after he made a few. I was truly the first interesting person he had found in our hometown, I think perhaps that is why he has gone to such great lengths to keep me safe." He continued to stare at the door dully as he spoke, recalling things that had been plaguing his mind for a long time now.

nikitafx's King

Tasty Leaf

::..: Karin Gray :..::

User Image

..Those damn creatures...

Karin heard a growl erupt from behind her, she quickly spun around and pointed one gun at the creature's head. She smiled smugly. "Say Goodnight." She muttered and shot the gun, causing the creature to screech in pain and fall down, managing to scratch her cheek before falling to its death. She brought a hand up to her cheek and sneered. "Damn creature scratched me." She growled, clenching her blood stained hand on the gun. She let out a huff and continued to walk, a radio tower looming in the back of the town.

...They'll pay..

(( Someone atleast should hear the gunshot ))

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[[Um, where are you? Like inside a town, outside, near anything? Cause my Scarlet is inside a town by the warhouse, but no one wants her...So, she could hear it if you were near enough.]

nikitafx's King

Tasty Leaf

(( Sure, I'll make Karin near that warehouse if you want Scarlet to actually hear the gunshot. I'm up for anything at the moment ))

5,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[[Well, I'm actually in a bit of pain..so i can't post at the moment..but I can post early tomorrow morning because I'm tired of being left out...Is that okay? Plus she's about to fight a three-headed cat. >.<]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff