Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Grimm Heiper

Grimm stopped brenchpresses his container and threw it down, making a loud thump."My name is Grimm Heiper." He told the fairy girl as she walked off with Kyoung-mi. He then laughed a little at Kyoung-mi as she said if his benchpressing was to impress her."Haha! Nope it's not to impress you. I do this to keep in shape and that thing is way more heavier then you think." He told her as he kicked the top open and showed her what he meant."See, I have a lot of weaponary that I found in some military bases and gunshops." He told her as he picked up his clothes and locked up his container again.

[[I'm back!!!!!!]]
User Image Tatiana smiled. "Do you both have competitians of whos better at working out and staying healthy?" Tatiana smiled. "After everything you ate Grimm i dont know how you could pull something like that off" she laughed at him.

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xxxxKyoung-mi Parkxxxxxxxx炅 - 密xxxxxxxx

We must learn our limits.
We are all something,
but none of us are everything.

Kyoung-mi scoffed playfully as Grimm said it wasn't to impress her. "Sure it isn't, Grimm my friend." she said with a smile before nodding at Tatiana. "I agree. I think he might've been the one to eat me outta house and home." she said with a light laugh before growing silent. "I think I should start packing up so we're ready to leave as soon as the sun rises." she added quietly as she looked around at all the things that were important and would need to pack.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.
User Image Tatiana nodded Kyoung-mi. She went to the window and looked out at the night. She looked up at the sky and could see nothing. Another cloudy night. She smiled as she moved her hand and cleared the clouds from the sky. The stars and the moon were bright and pretty. Tatiana was pleased with herself.

Lonely Phantom

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Grimm Heiper

Grimm made a laugh at the two girls as he looked at them."Do you mind if I use your shower?" He asked Kyoung-mi as he threw his clothes over his shoulder and waited for her answer.

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

We are all something,

Kyoung-mi smiled and nodded her head. "Just don't use all my shampoo and body wash." she teased before turning to Tatiana. "Thanks from shining some light on this dreary place. It was really gloomy before you did that." she said as she went to her fridge and got an apple before biting into it and taking a chunk out.

User Image Shadow had reappeared and looked at her victims. She started taking things that might be useful to her. She took a leather dagger from a tough guy. She laughed at him. "Pathetic" she said. She took more stuff that would be useful to her. She looked up at Eli for a second and continued to take items from her dead victims.
User Image Tatiana smiled. "No problem. If you want to see something really pretty i can make northern lights, metor showers or shooting stars, or even arrange the stars in to any shape or form i want." She sighed happily. "I love my gift. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."

Lonely Phantom

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Grimm Heiper

"Thanks and don't worry. I won't take long." Grimm told her as he walked upstairs and headed to the shower room. He turned on the hot water and closed the door taking a shower."Circling your, circling your, circling your head. Contemplating everything you said. Now I see the truth I got a doubt. A different motive in your eyes, and now I'm out, see you later." Grimm was singing a song that he heard on a radio, while he was in the shower.

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

██████████████████ ████████████████████████ ██████████████████

Eli watched as Shadow continued to rob her dead victims. "Why did you kill them? You could have knocked them unconscious instead." she said as she took a step closer and looked at the dead bodies.

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

We are all something,

Kyoung-mi nodded her head and walked over to Tatiana. "That's awesome. Can you make a shooting star right now?" she asked as she looked out the window. "If that isn't too much to ask...is that Grimm singing? He's...he's terrible." she said before laughing out loud.

User Image Shadow looked up at Eli and sighed. "I didn't want to but i was very thirsty and they wern't gonna last long anyways. I did them a favor." She went over to Eli and took her shoulders and turned her around and stepped back. "They were gonna run in to that pack of wild creatures and get killed. Now i dont know about you but i'm not sticking around when these things come to eat the dead bodies."
User Image Tatiana laughed as she looked up at the ceiling. "I think we are safe for the night. Any creature that was stalking this place just died of bad singing" she laughed at her joke and then turned towards the window. "And its no trouble at all." She put her hand up and moved it to the right. At that instant a big star with orange and blue fire flew across the sky with a long golden tail trailing behind it. The shooting star could take anyone's breath away if they saw it. Tatiana looked at Kyoung-mi after the thing disappeared.

Lonely Phantom

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Grimm Heiper

Grimm turned off the water to the shower and dryed off. He steeped out with only his black boxers on and a towel around his waist."I'm sorry about me not having my clothes on, but I cleaned my clothes in the water and letting them dry." He told both the girls as he placed all his clothing over the railings of the upstairs floor. He walked down the stairs and checked out his container."Time for some work." He said to himself as he opened the container and took out a bag of scrap metal that he uses to make custom weapons. Carrying the bag over to the counter he dropped the bag onto the counter and started to think about some designs for a custom weapon.

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

██████████████████ ████████████████████████ ██████████████████

Eli felt a pang of rage shoot through her as Shadow touched her. She hated to be touched for when she was being experimented on, touching usually meant being turned into something less than human. Standing still for a brief moment, she waited for the anger to pass before smelling the said pack of Creatures that were coming to feed off the dead bodies. "I was made to kill them. Why would I want to let them live? Don't interfere in this. If you do, I can't guarantee I won't injury you or worse, kill you." she said in a monotone voice, as if she were a totally different person. Eli took a few steps forward and waited for the Creatures to show themselves.

Soon enough, they showed themselves. It was a pack of three wolves and they were growling and snarling. Eli narrowed her eyes before calmly walking closer to them. The Three wolves crouched down and growled louder, though that did not derail her. Just as she predicted, two wolves lunged at her. Quickly, Eli lifted up her arm and morphed it into a broad sword. Eli side stepped and avoided both wolves. The one the landed closest to her was the one that got impaled between it's shoulder and neck before Eli easily pulled it and sliced it's head in half. It fell dead to the ground but was quickly replaced by the second wolf that lunged. Not even trying to block, she simply formed four large spikes on her chest and allowed the wolf to impale its self. The second one fell dead to the ground as Eli returned her body to normal. Looking up,s he saw the third and last wolf running towards her. Doing the same, Eli ran towards it head on and morphed her hand into a double bladed axe. As it came to lung at her, she brought her axed hand into a upward swipe and cut it's head clean off. Blood splattered over her, though she stood unflinching as she stood and returned her hand to normal. "That was fun." she said darkly before looking at Shadow. "What was that about getting killed by a pack of wild animals?" she said with a slightly cocky tone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff