Been here from the start! 0.44117647058824 44.1% [ 15 ]
I want to join! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 4 ]
this looks cool, but I just want to read 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 4 ]
meh not my thing 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Melodious Hunter

Things_we_Lost

Astriael snorted “oh sure” she said acidly, then said in mocking higher pitched voice “Hale I want you to follow me and protect me and give me cuddles when I need them.” She folded her arms in a challenge, waiting to hear his real reason, but then paled as a strange sensation settled over; it felt like something had been finalized, like shackles around her wrists.
TeacupsonaString

((gonna get food brb))

Ha’lish smirked, and then said innocently “Blood magic, honey.” At her look of horror and disbelief he continued, drowning out her stuttered denials “It doesn’t recognize sarcasm darling, and you should work on that, it’s not a very angel like habit.”

Melodious Hunter

Things_we_Lost

"blood magic?" Astriael whispered, face going pale. She didn't know much about it- only that it was hard to break and the recipient had to obey the terms of the blood contract or suffer. she wasn't sure how they suffered but it must be effective. Confusion mounted behind her eyes as she replayed in her mind what was said "But...why? doesn't that- but then I'm....why would you want?" It was all too much for here- First the crazy situation in the other Bunker and now this....She just couldn't seem to catch a break tonight.

Astriael turned on her heel and marched out the door back into the cool forest air, the quiet sounds of the insects and animals a more peaceful backdrop. She walked until she felt the exhaustion kicking back in and sat down on a nearby felled tree, putting her head in her hands and trying to focus on the evening nature smells to keep her thoughts from escalating into an anxiety attack, but the smell of Rooibos lingered keeping her from calming down completely.
TeacupsonaString

Ha'lish followed Astriael quietly, silently confused by her reaction. He expected her to spit back with fire or mock him. Instead she left. She walked for a while, giving him time to muse on her reaction, and came to the conclusion that something else was the main problem. Oh yes, she was pissed at him and confused but this situation alone wasn't enough to overwhelm the angel.

She finally sat down on a log and put her head in her hands. As far as he could sense she wasn't crying or anything but...
He hovered, far enough away that he wouldn't disturb her, for the first time uncertain what to do.

Space Treasure

wise_ninja_person
Teacupsonastring
xScroomsaw
Velchosus
nurse-winter
Demonique Affection
Dj_Foxzy106

((it took me a hot minute but i got the energy to reply))

Arcuarephael looked at the angels around her and felt shock run through her little golden heart. They didn't believe her! How cruel! Actually it was a ridiculous story. She completely understood the doubt they had for it. "Alright, I admit I'm downplaying the situation. There was a lot more that went on. To give you a vague idea, I was charged with slander, property damage, bribery, fraud, attempted escape, and theft," She explained. But not murder! Arcuarephael didn't do most of them on purpose either. Well, some of them were on purpose, but not because she wanted to commit a crime. "It's a long story and I can assure you it's wild from start to finish. It started with the music. I was only going in the private prison for a day to think about what I did," Arcuarephael paused to take the bowl Foxzy had offered her. "Oh, smells great."

The soup was delicious. It soothed her throat from singing and made the dull ache in her muscles dull. Arcuarephael would have expressed her gratitude had she not been talking about her favorite subject; herself. The musical angel continued the brief explanation she was giving them. "That, however, didn't go quite as planned for anyone." The musical angel paused to eat more of her soup and looked up at the two exhausted angels in front of her. She smiled warmly at them and said, "I'll tell you more if you'd like to hear. Or you guys can take a turn!" She gasped excited at the next thought. "It'll be like we're in a slumber party!" If there was one thing the golden angel was good at, it was making light of a bad situation.

((I'm warning you guys right now, now that I realize how pompous someone would have to be for the original story to work I'm coming up with this mostly on the fly. Forgive me for my bad planning.))

Shy Otaku

17,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
while Foxzy was handing out the soup he noticed one of the angels leaving the room without eating she looked troubled.
evryone seemed to like his soup so he didnt quite understand what was going on, he also felt some kind of unease for a while since he was a fairly shy and timid guy around others it was pretty common for him but this unease was something else altough he couldt quite put the finger on it.
after he was done handing out the soup to evryone he took the bowl of soup from the bench that the angel left behind and left the bunker without saying a word to look for her
it would be fairly easy to track her since he got a verry strong sences like smell eyesight and hearing so he followed her tracks while he noticed something terrible he smelled the lood of the angel and ... "a demon" not only did he smelled the demon but also smelled magic in the blood of the angel
Foxzy rushed as quite as he could to the location of the angel he then suddenly stopped he saw her sitting on a log and the demon looked quite confused about something
he snuck behind him while summoning his katana he then pushed the demon on the ground putting the blade of his katana on his neck and said "no sudden actions or you'll die and remove the curse in her blood"
Dj_Foxzy106

Ha'lish narrowed his eyes, looking at the Demon holding a weapon to his throat. His anger flared- he dared touch him? then his mouth split into a grin, glinting in the dark. This fool had no idea. Astriael may have buried her anger but now with a new target in sight it was sure to come out. And all that pent up rage at himself and whatever else was bothering her was about to be unleashed on this intruder "you don't know what you've done do you?" he chuckled

Melodious Hunter

Things_we_Lost
Dj_Foxzy106

Astriael snapped she was so done with all these surprises! Yanking back hard on the collar of the soup-demon from the bunker she asked in a low dangerous voice "WHAT are you DOING here? did you follow me?" She advanced on him as she spoke, pushing him back until he was pinned to a tree "what gives you the right to intrude? and do you just attack anyone you don't know?" she brushed aside any stuttering, her voice growing more caustic "He isn't any danger to me. I don't know what the hell he wants or what he's doing here but He's sworn to protect me so until I figure out my own problems HANDS OFF" . Astriael didn't necessarily care if the demon got hurt but he wasn't armed or attacking, it wouldn't be right. Not to mention she wasn't 100% sure how this blood thing worked- maybe if he got hurt or died she would too. She felt her anger simmer and let go of his coat in disgust, stomping off "I'm going to go sleep" she muttered angrily "seems to be the ONLY way I can get away from all of you"
TeacupsonaString
Dj_Foxzy106

Ha'lish followed Astriael, smirking at the other demon, then ignored his presence. It was hard to keep himself from whistling but knew that Astriael might decide to lecture him if he made his presence too obvious. Her rampage wasn't as scary as he had hoped it would be but it was still rather satisfying. He frowned, she wasn't heading back to the little couch hideout he had been waiting in...

Melodious Hunter

Things_we_Lost
Dj_Foxzy106

Astriael sighed as she opened the door to the bunker, not caring that Hale was following her. This place was so far compromised she didn't even care at this point. Besides, he had to protect her so whatever. She'd deal with all of this later. She tried to push down her fuming much later. She ignored the others, walking directly to one of the furthest away cots on flopping down on it, determined to sleep.
TeacupsonaString
Dj_Foxzy106
xScroomsaw

Ha'lish let out a low whistle as he entered this new hideout. It was *much* larger and much more equipped.
He noted with annoyance that there was another demon here-He wanted to be the first(and to be honest, only) demon that Astriael decided to trust. He eyed him, and then realized with satisfaction that he were probably not going to complicate his plan- that one was nearly comatose and the way one of the other angels kept glancing over at him, already claimed so to speak. That should distract him, if he ever woke up. The number of other angels concerned him. In a group like this there very well could be someone who knew enough to help her break the blood oath and get rid of him. Thing is, he didn’t want her to get rid of him. He had plans.

The way Astriael acted though, it seemed that they were recent acquaintances very recent- She didn’t seem to trust them yet.
He let her be, able to read the obvious warning signs she was putting out that she did NOT want any more interaction tonight, instead introducing himself to the group
“Hey all, I am Ha’lish. Astriael here” he winked “has given me the charming moniker Hale, so if that is easier for your lovely feathered teeth to say then by all means” He flashed all of them his wicked grin. He looked over at the most perky energetic one of the group, a musical angel with chains on her ankles "Hey sweet thing- looks like you have a story" he winked again, then asked "looks like it's difficult to get around with those on" he nudged his chin in the direction of her chains "And you look like the type who likes to get around?"

Shy Otaku

17,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
the demon Foxzy pinned down looked at him with an angry face
and if that didnt make him nervous enough since he actualy had a verry weak body and isnt realy a fighting type the demon suddenly grinned at him making him even more nervous the demon then said to him while chuckle'ing "you don't know what you've done do you?"

he then looked at the angel who was charging at him "WHAT are you DOING here? did you follow me?"
she asked with a low dangerous voice, she looked furious she pushed him back entil Foxzy was pinned to a tree
"what gives you the right to intrude? and do you just attack anyone you don't know?" the angel yelled at him and Foxzy didnt say a word back or rather he didnt -want to say anything back couse he didnt want to make it any wurse
"He isn't any danger to me. I don't know what the hell he wants or what he's doing here but He's sworn to protect me so until I figure out my own problems HANDS OFF" she yelled at him again she then let go of his coat and turned around "I'm going to go sleep" she muttered angrily "seems to be the ONLY way I can get away from all of you" she then headed back towards the base while the demon followed, the demon then glared at him with an evil grin and ignored him again

when they where gone Foxzy said to himself "it seems like i misunderstood things again" he then stood up and decided not to go to the base to let things cool down and avoid any further conflicts and sleep the night off in a large tree
he looked to the moon enjoying the soft nightbreeze on his face it was much more plesant alone for him since he didnt realy know how to deal with others and he may had strong sence's but his body was fairly weak and couldnt realy fight or kill if he wanted to he was more of an observeing kinda guy

((first off i want to apologize to teacup and things we lost for bashing into their part of the RP without asking and i also want to apologize to all of you who tought that my caracter was too OP i should have put out the weaknesses of my caracter more so i hope this evens it out a bit and if anyone new want to join this is your chance im alone in a forest you could interact with me if you want))

Space Treasure

wise_ninja_person
Teacupsonastring
xScroomsaw
Velchosus
nurse-winter
Demonique Affection
Things_we_Lost

Before Miss Winter or Light Eyes Faida had a chance to respond to the slumber party story sharing request, Mohawk burst back into the bunker, fuming. Arcuarephael was intelligent enough, thanks to her ballroom fiasco, to know that she didn't need to bothering her, even though she was curious as to what had happened while she was gone. If her mouth could have turned into a question mark to voice her confusion, it would have. Despite the blatant curiosity she had for that, her attention was quickly stolen by the newcomer. Ha'lish. "Hal is easy enough to say with a mouthful," she replied suggestively. Breaking out of jail today was the best decision she ever made. Melting the shackles in order to do to? Maybe not. Maybe Halie here had a weapon that could break her shackles.

"Not with these shackles on I don't," Arcuarephael cooed, getting up to hover over at the three horned demon. She quickly glanced over the demon to see if he had anything on him. Maybe he was mage. Where was his shirt? Maybe thats a mage thing; not wearing a shirt. "You got anything that can break them apart? I'll owe you one," she added, planting her feet on the ground and glancing back at Faida and Winter, winking at them. This was her chance. These things were coming off. "Come, sit with these lovely ladies and that unconscious guy before you answer so that if you don't have a weapon they can hold me back." Hold her back form punching him in disappointment. Speaking of, where did that snazzy demon Vidar go? She had an empty arm waiting to be put around him.

((there will be blood spilled if Arcu doesn't get those shackles off! Also The nobleman is slowly looking like less of an a** and she is looking like more of one XD I'm loving this character so much. AND ALSO SHE'S LOVIN GETTING ALL THIS MAN CANDY))
xScroomsaw
wise_ninja_person
Teacupsonastring
xScroomsaw
Velchosus
nurse-winter
Demonique Affection

Hale smiled back at the suggestive angel "Break them apart? Honey I've found that rather then pounding senselessly at something, a few...nudges in the right places can have drastically better results. I do have very nimble fingers" Hale stated slyly. He sat where she suggested, looking at her shackles "I should be able to pick those locks- If not I do have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. Figuratively speaking that is" At least he wouldn't be bored while Astriael was ignoring them. He had initially been a little put out that others were around, but this one at least was proving to be entertaining.

Angelic Shapeshifter

12,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Dj_Foxzy106
Téa was walking through the woods, lost in thought. She had just come from the battlefield trying to avoid the killing and blood. Even though she was an angel, Téa had no desire to kill any demons. Her wrist throbbed from an injury she had received earlier, but luckily the blood appeared to have stopped.

Suddenly, Téa stumbled upon a demon. She immediately went into a fighting stance, though it pained her wrist to do so. Hey! The demon is a friendly! Nox spun around Téa until Téa dropped her stance. If magical flying bunnies could glare, Nox would have done so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff