Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

AH! You gunned me down!

Tis only a flesh wound 1 100.0% [ 81 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

User Image
User Image

xx : EVERCLOSEDYOUREYES &&. JUSTSTOPPEDTOLISTEN ?? ♔ ♔ ♔
                                                  account

accountaccountYOU DON'T NEED A REASON. LET THE RAIN FALL DOWN, EVERYWHERE AROUND YOU. LET THE DAY SURROUND YOU.
                                                  accountaccountYOU DON'T NEED A REASON. LET THE RAIN FALL DOWN, EVERYWHERE AROUND YOU. LET THE DAY SURROUND YOU.
                                                  account

xxxxxxx﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

accountaccountmassochist~ ~ WHAT A WILD CHILD

accountmassochistaccountaccountEVERYxSPRINGxTOxCOMEx! !
                                                          ﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

What a night!

The drinks that had been passed around had seemed endless, like an open sea of caramel brown and golden yellow. The foam on the beer seemed to splash and slosh around on the tops of the mugs, dangerously close to spilling over on the side each time a person raised their glass either to take a drink or greet a new comrade to the drunken circle. Among the regular drunks and recently laid off working men was an unsaid understanding-- they were all here to get drunk for one reasons or another and none of those reasons would be revealed until the drunkard himself slurred out the reasoning behind alcohol invested breath. It was a routy night in the bar, the dance floor full of couples that were hardly able to stand on their own two feet, swaying to the music created by the singing slobs on stage. It was, at the least, an irregular Monday night. The atmosphere screamed more for a Friday night celebration or at least a weekend fling, but the clocks told another story. Sitting at the bar, a blue haired individual watched the commotion, grinning at the chaos and disorder that was clearly present before him. A slow swig was taken from his beer bottle, placing it back down on the counter before strikingly blue hues turned towards the bartender. "Hey, TJ. Why don't you ever get out there and join the fun? The male propped an elbow up onto the laminated wood counter, staring at the young male who was appropriately cleaning glasses with a white rag. The guy couldn't have been more than twenty-six and was covered with an arrangement of different tattoos. His gruff demeanor read easily on his face, but he wasn't the kind to start trouble, but rather to end it. A slight grunt came from the boy as he continued to clean the glass, "Because I like my job and don't like the idiots that fill my work place." Well, that was that. No fighting the reasons of a bartender well aged past him prime. But the blue haired male grinned wider, leaning in more towards the tattooed individual. "Aw, how rude. Am I nothing but an annoyance to you?" A teasing smirk pressed itself onto the tall individual as he turned himself to completely face the person he was talking with. The bartender didn't respond, only giving a slight grunt in reply to the blue haired male's question causing for the said blue haired individual to throw his head back and laugh. A moment later, the blue haired male reached into his pocket and placed a few bills on the bar. Without a word to the bartender, with only a smile and a nod as his final departing, the tall male rose and began to walk towards the exit of the bar. "Ryder!" The gruff male called out, the tall blue haired male turned around to the sound of his name, a quizzical look on his face. "I wouldn't talk with you if you were annoying." The male seemed to blush from behind the counter and was obviously uncomfortable admitting what had just come from his lips. However, Ryder smiled kindly and nodded to the confession. "I know, TJ." And with that, the male turned on his heel and walked out of the noisy bar into the cool night.

User Image

The blue haired incubus found himself staring at a familiar ceiling, blinking lightly to rid the sleep from his eyes and bring back a coherent thought in his head. What time was it? Rolling onto his side with a slight grunt, blue hues glanced at the electric clock on a wooden side table. 9:45. What the hell. The male flopped back onto his back, releasing a heavy sigh as his body once again felt the comfort of sleep enveloping him. But he had to get up. Rejecting the sweet pleasures that sleep cooed him with, the male pushed himself into a sitting position. Ruffling his hair a bit, the sex demon stretched a bit, his body producing grunts and groans as it moved from it's lax state. Finally, after a moment of having to thoroughly rejecting the temptations that sleep gave him, the slender male stood, clad only in the grey boxers he had worn the night before. Pulling on a white button down shirt, which was so conveniently laid at his feet (from where he had thrown it down the night before), the male shuffled himself out of his room. The hardwood floors below him felt cold and sent stabs of chills through blue haired demon's nerves and up to his spine resulting in a slight shiver. Wondering down the hall and into the kitchen, the incubus began his morning routine. A pot of coffee was made, the window beside his kitchen table was opened and he sat at the oak table listening to the sounds of the city very well and alive this morning. When the coffee was done, a cup was poured and the news was turned on, flipping through the stories to see if any of them involved his alias of "Blue". When his previous robbery hadn't been reported, the thief sighed heavily, slightly upset that his fame wasn't still growing. Or was it his infamy? Either way, the tall male rose from his seat, wondering back down the hall, mug in hand.

A few sips had been taken of the coffee diluted with milk and sugar as he wondered into a room at the end of said hall. It was clad with a bed, two bedside tables, a dresser and a dizzying arrangement of clothes that were strewn all over the floor. A lump was huddled under the sheets and if one watched it closely, it could see the sheets rising and falling slowly. A small grin plastered over the features of the male as he continued in towards the pudge. There were a few moments when the sex demon really thought he was watching his life flash before his eyes as he slipped slightly on the soft materials of the clothing under his feet, but eventually he made it beside the body. The mug was placed down onto the table, ever so softly as to not make a sound so close the huddled mass of flesh. Leaning over lightly, placing lips close to where he assumed the ears would be, the incubus spoke in a husky voice. "Wake up, Nee. Wake up or I'll do something bad.
                                                      " He grinned at his own comment, knowing full well that whatever he would do to her wouldn't necessarily be considered bad, but rather childish. Without waiting for the female to even rouse slightly, the male flopped onto the mass, all of his weight thrusted into landing hard on the girl. A loud laugh rang through the once silent room as the blue haired male roared at his own immaturity. He enjoyed having a roommate, especially one that was like Nyx. Because she was special.

﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

User ImageaccountUser Image

: I was at the bar and now I'm home. tab : I am feeling immature and awake. tab : I was with TJ and now I'm with Sleepy Nyx. tab : ; v; sorry for how long it took me to get this out my god.

Agile Raider

User Image
User Image
x▇▇▇xIxDROVE◞ THROUGH》 COUNTRIES❞bo⊰⊰
bossdeab( LKE •• AMARCHING ⁰¹FUNERAL )
in ❖ s e a r c h→ of f o o l s↻ and u t o p i a s
A L O N GbossT H EbossL O N E L YbosR O A D SbosbosO FbosE M P T YbosH U M A NbosS O U L S
bosfilling » their。↑❜ heavy ─ ❥hearts² 》
WITH ⊱⊱ SL★UM •REL⇡GION and ✂ ••COCA-COLA❞
░█&¹ ↳ mendez prison.boss░█&² ↳ i'm going to leave after 5 minutes.boss░█&³ ↳ rosie, warren and keiko.
EVERY BOOK IS READBOSSDEATHAND I'M PARALYZED
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
bossdeathbossdeathbossdeathbossdeathEVERY FIST IS CLENCHEDBOSSDEATHBUT I'M SO TIRED

He hated this city.
                                                          It was a hateful place full of criminals and low-lives, and it would always remain that way. Anyone who tried to speak out against the violence was quickly silenced. It was disgusting behaviour, but like he could talk. He had taken part in this gross killing as much as any other murderer stuck in this place.

Faust sighed as a nameless member from one of the less well-known families stood him down, a knife in in the grunt's hand. He couldn't say how he got himself into this situation, but maybe it had to do with him wandering down the darkest corners of the city in hopes of finding some back alley dealer to sell him some things. Well, whatever. He needed to take care of this quickly since he had a meeting to get to. Even if Faust was a minute late, no doubt that Warren would probably hound him about 'being a better leader and showing up on time to meetings.' The grunt grinned and hummed, "Just my luck that I run into a Dioguardi, and it's the big bad wolf himself! If I kill you right now, then I see a promotion in my future." Faust didn't reply, he only 'tsk'ed and frowned. It was obvious that this man was a fool. No one smart enough would be willing to challenge a boss outright. As much as he would to kill this guy, cleaning the body up afterwards was always troublesome and time-consuming, and he was running out of time here. The grunt rushed towards him, laughing and swinging his knife recklessly. Faust easily dodged his clumsy attacks and grabbed the offender by the arm, twisting it until he let go of the knife. He kicked the knife away and drove his knee into the man's gut. The attacker gave a gasping sound and keeled over. Faust was not the type of coward to kick a person when they're down, but this guy needed to learn his place. Placing his foot on the male's throat, he put a little a weight onto it, effectively cutting off his supply of oxygen. The other man clawed and grabbed at his leg, but to no avail. Faust finally gave him the relief he needed when he saw the man's face turn blue from lack of oxygen. He gave him a smile and clucked, "You really should know better than to attack the head of a family, scum. If I ever see you again, I'll kill you for sure." Giving a final kick to the grunt's stomach, Faust sauntered off, the sound of someone vomiting behind him.

─ ██* ౦TIME SKIP »

He stretched his arms above his head and yawned. Hopefully, this meeting would go smoothly only, so he could go home and rest. Stepping into the dining hall, he focused in on the group that was already there, his steps heavy as walked and soon he was upon them.It appeared that he made it to the meeting with only a few minutes to spare, allowing him to escape the wrath of Warren's nagging by the skin of his teeth.

"Ah, arguing in front of the head isn't the best way to behave, is it?" he chimed. He clucked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "In any case, as much as I hate to say it, you should show some respect to your vice since he is a higher rank. That is to say, I won't force you to respect him, but I won't hesitate to punish you if it gets out of hand."
                                                          Even if he was hypocrite to say this kind of thing, he hated fights between the Dioguard. It was annoying and he was usually the one to taking care of it in the end. His eyes wandered over each of them, taking his time to study them and observe every little detail there was. Keiko was constantly picking fights with other members, intentional or not. Warren, not one to be the instigator of a fight, declined the bait that she threw, but it seemed his little guard dog was more than willing to defend him. He sighed for what could have been the tenth time that day. If this meeting ended up like every other meeting they had, then any hope of rest would be thrown out the window and dashed to pieces.

Perfect Husband

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.atilii████████████████████████████████████████
    OU'RE THE KIND OF OY I'D LIKE TO『ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ』
    atiliusnow i must confess i'm a complicated mess now i must confess i'm a complicated messatilius atilius ******** you're so gorgeous
    atiliusnow i must confess i'm a complicated mess now i must confess i'm a complicated messatilius atilius ******** you're so gorgeous

x
    !! HOPSOTCH MEEETING in 1 hour.
    x

Jonny emitted a roaring groan as he threw his body away from his ultrabook. Spine arching over the back of his chair, Jonny let the chair tip backwards till it stood on two of its four legs. Legs hooked under the table, he balanced there for a moment, opening his eyes to view an upside down motivational poster. It read, "Live life to the fullest", featuring someone in an empowering pose silhouetted by a sunset. That wasn't his. Tilting his head and pulling himself back to sitting up straight his eyes survived the household in front of him. A 1970's styled kitchen paid tribute to when this apartment was built. Cool, but still not his. Picking up a eye-burning, pink, coffee mug featuring a cartoon kitten on it, he viewed the diminished contents. Where the hell am I?

Sliding off the bar chair he walked around the kitchen counter he had been perched at. With barely enough sunlight through the blinds, he nearly tripped over something while entering the kitchen. A young woman’s body lay on the floor of the kitchen with eyes wide open, dilated, and a white, frothy, vomit dripping out her mouth. Oh yeeaahh. Everything made sense now. Taking extra precaution walking around the puddle of vomit-froth, Jonny poured himself another cup of coffee. Staring blankly at a bowel of candy on the counter, it was decided: he'd make some toast, shower, see if Jasmine owned Fabreeze for his clothes, pack up, and head to the meeting.

Glancing down to Jasmine's body to witness a few gurgled bubbles come out of her mouth and into the mess, Jonny grimaced. "Keep that to yourself, ew."

T I M E S K I P

Numerous tasks, three bus rides, and a short jog later, Jonny stop in front of The 'X'. Lifting his sunglasses up to rest on his forehead, he took a moment to scrutinize the exterior of the club. Good enough. Reaching out to push the doors opened, he stopped as his phone buzzed. Checking his phone he found SnapChat notifications from Se. Grinning, Jonny rolled the root beer flavored Smarty he had around in his mouth as he skimmed through the photos. Feeling obligated to reply before entering the club; he put his other hand out to take a picture of his eye-burning, pink, coffee mug.

jujuisawesome check the sweet mug i got from a party last night!

Another message quickly followed the picture.

jujuisawesomewhoa whoahwhoa whwoa whoa!
    jujuisawesomei'm visitng sometime anyways.those things are crazy looking.
    jujuisawesomepretty sure those pudgy grey things are alive just because they're freakin adorable.
    jujuisawesomewhich... also makes me wonder why its named Abby. lolololol.
    jujuisawesomei kid. kind of. maybe. probably. oops. <3
    x

Stuffing his phone away, Jonny shoved the club doors open and navigated to the collection of demons. "Whoa now! I thought I was going to be the last one!" He yapped with a fierce smile. A true coyote among wolves. With no formal greeting what-so-ever the vice strutted straight to the bar. The familiar glean of liquor bottles was enough to steal his attention from any conversation. Leaning into the bar so that nearly half of his torso was over the counter, Jonny held out his kitten-mug to Ludo. "We can deal. So long as you know how to pour a shot and not a bottle." Dropping the mug to the bar counter, Jonny spun around to face out to the other two. "Was there even a designated time for this little," he swirled his fingers around, "meet-and-greet? Or did I just make that up for myself?"

i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust
    i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust

『ⓂⒶⓎⒷⒺ』 I WILL O THE SAME TO OU
    ████████████████████████████████████████
    located// the 'x' wearing// scare me pretty with// cass, illia, ludo

Distinct Trash

User Image

I'LL STAY AWAKE CAUSE THE DARK'S NOT TAKING PRISONERS TONIGHT I'LL STAY AWAKE CAUSE THE DARK'S NOT TAKING PRISONERS TONIGHT
          I'LL STAY AWAKE CAUSE THE DARK'S NOT TAKING PRISONERS TONIGHT I'LL STAY AWAKE CAUSE THE DARK'S NOT TAKING PRISONERS TONIGHT

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          KEIKO * TOMIMURA
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Keiko forced a humorless laugh between clenched teeth as she crossed her legs and stretched in a seemingly nonchalant manner. Oh, Warren was as darling was ever, but what else could she expect from the likes of him? If he wasn't the stifling, puffy hen he was, pissing the Vice off just wouldn't be as nearly as much fun. Though a little perturbed that he wasn't she continued to egg him on. Only those two could fight over a custodian's performance. "Puh, everyone knows you're standards are too damn high, Mister Vice." she responded with the sharp jerk of her neck, sending a sickening crack to reverberate across the cafeteria "She can only do what's humanly possible, after all, and all I'm saying is that supernatural messes should be cleaned by the supernatural, right? I can't delegate who does it, but we do look to you as our Den Mother. Well, ehe, at least I do. You're just missing an apron and the heat spells now again." The Inugami paused only to snicker. She leaned in close as if she were passing along a secret. "Even without 'em, I have a feeling that ol' Faust likes to take care of you~" Keiko purred huskily then gave a not-so discreet wink.

Luckily for him, a new voice broke their heated dialogue. Keiko was only a few poisonous sneers away from the fight she wanted. She snorted in minor disgust at the newcomer, Rosie, Warren's ward-daughter-thing. No matter how many of facets of their relationships she collected over the years, they still confused the living hell out of Keiko. It didn't make it any better that the little brat was more willing to rip her throat in her Vice-Papa's place. Nowadays, the two Dio girls were on lighter terms, but the thought of her unwavering devotion to him still made the Captain want to hurl. She even tried, but it only came out as a dry retching noise. Once little Rosie addressed Keiko, she gave her sharpest glare. "Even if I am being 'disrespectful', it's none of you're business, now is it, Girl?" she growled at her, sparing no malice in the threat "Unless you want to be a bloody carcass, I suggest you shut your pretty muzzle." Keiko looked them over and scrunched her nose in disgust. Two against one was nasty odds, but that hadn't stopped her before. If she could bait Warren, Rosie would have to do. Keiko was just itching for more bloodshed.

The inugami huffed in defeat to the sound of Faust's chiding. First the Werewolf Soldier and now their Werewolf Boss, Mister Head Diogaurdi himself. It was fairly safe to assume that Keiko's relationship with the him was just as strained as all of the other's. Keiko had the magic to make him her plaything if wanted, but even she could only desire so much chaos. "As if I cared about behaving." she snarled under her breath then spoke loud enough, albeit condescendingly, for him to hear "Boss, please, I'd hate for you to waste your energy. Save it for when it really counts... right, Warren~?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

t i m e ' s u p
                WITH: Mr. Vice, Poochie, and Boss
                MOOD: Impish
                OUT OF CONCERN: M'RRY CRUSTMAS, HAVE A BICTHY DIO

spudniks 's Spouse

Invisible Darling

User Image

User Image

So cold and distasteful. Seheiah winced slightly as he listened to his Queen and quickly sneaked a glance at King. He felt a pang of guilt at Abaddon's words, having forgotten for a second that not all fallen angels were quite so accepting of their father. His mind drifted to Ruax, who had held the same icy voice as Abaddon did now. The memory was hazy, filled with fog and a feeling of despair that permeated through the mist. But wait, who's despair was it? Ruax's or his? There was a panic lingering inside of him, tears at him, claws its way through his stomach.

Pain. A sharp pain ran in his head.

Se blinked down at Queen's clipboard and then back up at his two companions. What... What had he been thinking of? He furrowed his brow. Nope. Nothing.

He rubbed his forehead. It didn't really matter anyways. He looked up at Queen's question with a smile. His eyes followed the direction Queen pointed to and stared at the angelfish. It was just... "Beautiful. It's very beautiful - just like Queen!" Se grinned at the dark-haired angel, hugging the clipboard closer to his chest. He giggled when Bev pointed back the way they came, the image of Abby the manatee still fresh in his mind. A manatee wasn't really a fish but whatever made King happy was fine with Se.

The white-haired angel peered down into the pool his King had motioned to. He seemed rather happy with the flat fish. Se laughed as King bent down and rolled up his sleeves. He pulled back the blond hair, holding it in place while watching as the archangel reached into the water to pet the stingray.

A sharp flash of maroon burst over his vision when King jerk back from the water. Immediately, he dropped the silken blond strands, his free hand flying to cover his eyes. The harsh colour swirled in his vision before melting into silence. It was a nuisance, the colours that flew in his sight. Se slowly let his hand down, scrunching his nose in displeasure. He blinked several times, waiting for the colours to recede.

Se grabbed the pen that went with Queen's clipboard and quickly scrawled something down: 'be weary of the stingrays. They're strange. And they make King jump.' His head whipped back to the coral tank as he searched for a tiny fish that he, himself, liked very much. He bent down to his knee, squinting as he searched through reed-like plants. "Hmm, I would hate to choose favourites, but I really like the dwarf seahorse~ They're so small and yet they just... just..." Se pouted, unable to get the words out. There were spots of blue all over his vision, blocking out his though process. Where was that sound coming from? It was sharp, the colours bleeding, then fading, then bleeding through again.

He muttered a quiet 'sorry' to the other fishes, his fingers already tugging on his sleeve. Pale violet eyes turned back to the King and Queen, a grin slipping onto his face. A bright pink splattered across his vision while a soft vibration started in his pocket. "Ahh, must be Kitty..." Se fished the device out, grinning at the sight of the adorable kitten in a high heel shoe. He shuffled over to Queen's side, shoving the image in his face. "Isn't it adorable? Kitty said he got it at a party last night~" He hopped over to King's side. "He also says he wants to visit Abby some time!" The fallen angel aimed his camera phone at the stingray and quickly typed out a message for his friend.

attiiloveyouuu' that is one beautiful mug! the colours are all so pretty~ here's a
                                    attiiloveyouuustingray that king doesnt seem to like a whole lot - maybe it
                                    attiiloveyouuustung him or something, im not sure. i hope the stingray doesnt
                                    attiiloveyouuufeel unloved! ε=ε=(っ*´□`)っ id hug it but its so wet and king
                                    attiiloveyouuumay not approve of that... '

He slipped the metal device back into his pocket and faced his two favourite people in the world. "So... what other exhibits are there?" Se rocked on his back heels, one arm holding the clipboard close to his chest. "Do we have frogs? Jellyfish- oh! Jellyfish! They're so squishy! If they didn't zap people, I'd love to poke one... apparently, they're pretty yummy too." He grinned at the thought. Se patted the clipboard, as if it were an animal, and slipped over to King. He placed his forehead against the back of the blond's shoulder and sighed.

"Hey, if I got a bunny, do you think it would be fine staying in my arms all day? They just look so cute and cuddly..." Se pouted a bit, slipping an arm around King's shoulders. The blond tresses were soft against Se's cheek. He sneaked a peak over at Queen. "But then again, if it's a zombie bunny, I don't know if people would want to cuddle it as much. But I think hugging a bunny could make people feel better! If they're or something. Since rabbits are so soft and cute... and..." Se paused.

"I bet kids would want to hug the dolphins. And the penguins. But probably not the jellyfish." Se hid his face once more in the groove of his King's back, smiling to himself. "It would be fun - interaction with the animals. I'm just not sure how much the animals would appreciate it, I guess~"

User Image
      F - FALLEN.ANGEL* &: ( sol;dier )²

Omnipresent Saint

User ImageUser Image User Image

credit goes to i i Viralle__Angel at gaiaonline.com do not steal. you will be reported. <3 pictures of VOCALOID Megurine Luka. graphics are made by me~

Jars of paper stars lined the shelves of the dimly lit room. The light that shone from the lamp on the bedside drawer was hardly enough to illuminate what the young woman was doing at her desk. Her long pink hair was tied away from her face, and she was hunched over some paper. She folded the paper into different shapes, tucking parts into small crevices, making valley creases and mountain creases. Her eyes darted quickly from the clock and then back to her work. She had woken up earlier than normal, and had time to kill, so in her opinion, it was a good opportunity to do some origami. They had formed an alliance with another family the previous day, and she wasn't quite sure how to feel about it. She mumbled inaudibly to herself as she set aside her finished project and stood up. She raised her arms to stretch as she suppressed a yawn and walked into her bathroom.

~~~

Ennis nibbled on some chunks of pineapple as she headed out of her room. She gave small smiles in return to those who acknowledged her as they passed by. As always, when she reached the lobby, there was a woman sitting on the sofa. Ennis knew for a fact that this lady was highly emotional and a bit of a hypocrite. The lady lived on the floor above, so whenever she had a new boyfriend over, Enn would sit at her desk, unwillingly listening to whatever they were doing up there. As the nephilim passed by the couch, she was taken aback by the woman's voice calling her. "Good morning Ennis!" her nasally voice called. "I'm the girl that lives on the floor above you? I think that we're around the same age, and I wanted to ask you for some advice."

Confused as to why she would possibly want to ask her for advice, the pink-haired girl slowly turned and stood by the sofa where the other woman sat. "Umm... Alright? What do you want?" Enn asked bluntly. Her company quickly responded that she would be moving out of the condo with her boyfriend soon, and she wanted advice on how to live together. "... Great." she said, meaning that it was great that she wouldn't have to listen to them doing their business any longer. "Wow, I'm really happy for you, but I'm not the best person to ask." Enn answered, her voice monotone. Ennis hardly heard her neighbor reply with a hurt "Oh," before she was out the door.

She walked out of the building onto the sidewalk, not knowing where to go. "There's nothing to do, nothing to do..." she mumbled to herself as she idly wandered through the streets. 'This is ridiculous.' she thought, as she slowly took out her phone. 'I wonder what everyone's up to...' She considered texting Bee, but thought otherwise, as he was most likely busy, especially with the new alliance that had formed yesterday. If Bee was busy, Abaddon was most like pre-occupied as well, and, although she hated the thought of it, Dove was most likely with them as well. 'Lisanna would be the best option...'

Lisanna! You better have your phone with you right now...
                                                                                  Where are you? We should go somewhere.

"" '' ""

company: no one viralle location: streets viralle emotion: bored

ooc; don't drop that derpy dERP OHGAWD
                                                    The Battle Bunny

Perfect Husband

ju..;jun ◢try ◟to make — .ends »meet ˟
                                    jun███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
                                    junzu
                                    junzu]junzucause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life
                                    junzucause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life

junzu
                                    junzujunzujunzuYOU'RE A SLAVE TO MONEY junzujujunzujunjunzujuAND THEN YOU DIE junzujunzujunzu ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

His attempts to terminate their poor excuse for a conversation utterly failed. He shouldn't have expected any less. Keiko was a natural at creating something from nothing. Insults included. It was a mystery to Warren how she had ever thought herself material for the vice position. He had half the mind to let her try it for a day. Imagining her trying to speak to the angels and not completely destroy their alliance was all he had to keep from letting annoyance take the better of him. Nonetheless, he drew his middle finger and thumb found his temples. Rubbing them briefly he'd look over his hand as it drew away, inspecting the confident, yet highly foolish, air around Keiko. "You have a talent for tasteless insults th-" stopping his words at the sound of another arrival, his attention was immediately diverted.

Thank the Heavens. Warren thought as Rosie made her way over to him. She was nothing short of a breath of fresh air. While she was still a rather aggressive creature, as was much of the Diogaurdi, she lacked thoughtless barking. Serving as a break from Keiko's storm of negativity, Warren took pleasure in seeing Rosie show off her hair. There was no denying that the weight in Warren's gaze was that of interest. It was not a heavy gaze but light, attentive, and true. "It looks lovely." He hummed softly just before the calm was broken.

Resting back into his chair, he sighed into the answer he gave Rosie. "Keiko is being her usual self. Nothing to be concerned with." Like a parent avoiding the glorification of child tantrums, Warren dismissed the spat as, 'nothing'. His attempt to reassure Rosie, however, was not without commentary from the woman in question. "I'd leave her be." Warren said lowly. Over his whispers, perhaps drowning them out, were Fausts words. He was, for once, on time. Either Warren's snarling about tardiness improved the man, or he had gotten lucky. Whatever the case, Warren permitted himself a final remark over the current topic. "It's hardly an argument as much as it's bating, sir."

He couldn't expect Faust to scold Keiko. Unlike many other gangs formed by men. Fighting between members was expect and sometimes a form of bonding. If Keiko wanted to disrespect him and wrestle him for the spot of vice, it was her choice... as much as Warren believed her success would be nothing short of chaos for Faust. This was how things were among creature’s half-man and half-beast.

"As much as I'm sure we'd all love to chat about petty bickering," Loudly clearing his throat, Warren made sure to interject over any more talk of distain between gang members. The stern verbal intrusion was also provoked out of avoiding the lewd question Keiko spat out. Warren has little comfort for such insinuations. "This meeting was called to relay information concerning an allegiance with another gang. Let's stick to the meetings intent shall we? Now, we’re due to corroborate this allegiance soon, thus we need to make sure key members understand the terms of this agreement between our gang partner and ourselves." His eyes glided over each member before falling on his watch. It was due time for the meeting to begin. "Faust, if you'd like to speak on the matter and give the details that is up to you. I know we're missing Captain Franklin but I can catch him up on matters if he is tardy or absent from today’s meeting."

junzujunzujunzu▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    junzu( i'll take you down the only road i've ever been down ) junzu ( you know the one that takes you to the places )

junzujunzuO1jun*◤LOCATION : Historical Mendez Prison
                                    junzujunzuO2jun*◤WITH : Keiko, Rosie, Faust
                                    junzujunzuO3jun*◤WEARING : to formal and beyond
                                    junzujunzuO4jun*◤OOC : none

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
      • Noble Shade 100
      • Divorced 100
      • Battle: Mage 100
      _____________________________________________________________________User Image

Nico opened his eyes at the unexpected sound of Laurence's voice. “The panty ghost strikes the same place twice, huh?” she said and pushed a container of fast food into his hands. Nico stumbled to find his words while recovering from her low blow. He held the fried delicately and rocked on his feet, eager to get his word in. There was a thump as she pressed her keys in to the lock. For a minute he thought that it could be a new security system but that didn't sound much like Laurence. Perhaps if the security system was something old school like a glass bottle on top of the door handle, now that sounded like Big Tuna. Could it be animal? he thought, cocking his head instinctively. “They do this every time, I swear. It's not going to get them anywhere.” His heart-rate picked up as he peeked from behind Laurence's body. He waited until she was fully into the room to enter the room, one foot at a time with ears attentively searching for what could possibly be at the other end. His hands drew into his bag for his swiss army knife, which he had almost forgotten due to his frazzled mind.

As Laurence disappeared down a hallway, he wandered about the living room. With the light on, he could clearly see just how dirty the place was. He stooped close to the fish bowl and gasped sadly. "Tuna, why do you still torture this guy? He's ... dead. Let him die with some dignity!" he directed towards Laurence, even though she was no longer in the room. He picked up a few towels and cloths and tossed them together in one heap.

Nico shot straight up with the louder sound from the back. It sounded like something had really fallen or broken. He wrung his hands together and paced along the length of the couch. Now knowing was almost as worse as actually knowing, almost.

Laurence came out from the hallway in a seemingly irritated state. "Why are you still here?" she asked. "Miss Laurence, am... am I interrupting something? She made herself busy in the kitchen. "If you need something, shoot. Make it quick"

Nico's head drooped down. Of course she's busy, she's a killer. He summoned up his willpower and spoke clearly, "I'm here to get some vials. It's that time again." Since she was a doctor, she had access to medical supplies that were needed every so often at the brothel. This time it was vials for drawing blood and checking the health of the girls. Should any of them show signs of a sexual transmitted disease, they were let go. Their blood had to be safe for the other vampires to drink at any point in time. They were required to make donations every month. That time would be soon. He had always thought that it was to monitor if any of the girls were mixed up with any other kind of drugs, but apparently that wasn't an issue in the prostitution business, especially now that they were mixed up with the demons. Demons were some of the worst.

"Are you going to the party?" he asked meekly. Later on, he knew that they were all supposed to gather at the Manor House for a celebration. Apparently the brothel was a really dig deal. Nico adjusted the strap of his bang. "I'm going to be there because I'm security..." He wished awkwardly that she would be there just so that he saw a familiar face that wasn't so evil. Well, perhaps that was the point in their little pseudo-friendship, she was dangerous.

Quote:

thinking
                speaking
                other charries

summary ::
                        Started :
                            ● at Laurence's apartment
                            ● need vials to get blood tests for the girls
                            ● party at the Manor tonight

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
      • Noble Shade 100
      • Divorced 100
      • Battle: Mage 100
      __________________________________________User Image

User Image

Roman wandered into the living room of his apartment with his hands stuffed into the pockets of his robe. It's the first dawn of the alliance... he thought then yawned loudly. His apartment was two stories and located in prime real estate, six blocks from Market Street. It was furnished with a modern interior design, mostly red or black and white furniture. The paintings were bold and abstract, except for the ones in the bedrooms. He had one spare room, which was almost never used. Even though he enjoyed having guests over, he did not care for long term visitors in his home. The same went for the reverse. He didn't feel comfortable staying over at other peoples' homes for long.

Tossing his robe over the white couch in the living room, he moved into the kitchen area, which was in the same room. The room was relatively room and he had good blood pressure so he kept relatively warm even though he was wearing only pajama pants. Roman peeked into the fridge to check on the dough. Five large clumps of dough occupied two racks. The rest was piled high with ingredients and other daily food items like spinach and butter. He pulled out the baskets of mushrooms and tomatoes. He was no stranger to the kitchen but this time he wanted to cook something more casual and friendly like. Roman began by chopping the bella mushrooms then set them in a bowl to wait. He did the same with the tomatoes, dicing half and leaving the other half in large slices. Roman pulled out the bacon from the fridge and beamed. He cooked it slow, turning it with a fork and breathing in its delicious scent. He waited until they were cooled on a paper towel before cracking them into little pieces. Roman eagerly licked his fingers when he was done. Three ingredients down. He checked his wrist for his watch, but forgot that he was still in his pajamas. "Ugh!" he grunted and hurried into his bedroom in a pout. He wiped his hands on his toned chest for good measure then picked up the watch that was left on the nightstand. 11:00, damn. Roman quickly dressed into boxers, jeans, and a pink shirt. He stood in front of the mirror of his bathroom as he slid his rings on, one by one. He ran some gel through his hair then ran back into his bedroom for his cell. His fingers worked furiously.

________________________________________TO : GLEN
                                                ________________________________________Where u at? I'll come get you.

________________________________________TO : SANDER
                                                ________________________________________Collect the girls.

________________________________________TO : ALEXEI
                                                ________________________________________Meet at O's Donuts in 1 hour!

Roman tucked his phone into his pocket then grabbed his car keys and sun glasses. He started walking towards the living room but stopped to pick his nose. He breathed triumphantly through his nose then wiped it off on a piece of paper in his trashcan. Roman washed his hands at the kitchen sink and disappeared into the pantry for an enormous can of artichoke. He poured the contents through a strainer in the sink and rocked it back and forth to get the greasy juices off. "I wonder if I should wait on the garlic..." he whispered to himself. He would have to start baking at 3 if he wanted to have all five done in time. He had a double oven, but to get them all done in time he would be breaking the rules a little by baking them all at the same time and one all three racks instead of just the center one like they were supposed to.

Roman loved throwing dinner parties or baking food for the family. When he was having an off night he would try to message them to come over. They mostly baked cookies together but there were also times when he was more prepared and they had made homemade Chinese food or that one time with sushi. They all knew where he lived, especially since his garage door was labeled with the gang sign. He rarely wore his leather jacket with the patches of the gang sign because he liked to lay low. It was mostly just when he had missions or official business that he would whip it out. If other members in the family wore theirs, he would wear his tonight.

Quote:

thinking
                speaking
                other charries

summary ::
                        Started :
                            ● in his apartment
                            ● texted three people
                            ● ended in his kitchen - cooking

pinchot's Waifu

Tipsy Wife

User Image
                          User Imageʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ× waterways ama ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ× casual ama ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ× malachi ama ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ× curious

The day began bright and early, just as every other day began. Tatiana’s phone went off at 5am, letting out a yawn and picking up her phone. Looking over the ID as the new customer, answering it and putting it to her ear. “It is five in the morning, can I ask what is so damn important?” Tatiana asked as she looked idly at the clock across from her, the voice on the other end scrambled for words until they simply spilled from the man’s mouth.

I want more

A sly smile spread on Tatiana’s face, “I’m pleased you're satisfied with my product, the price tag we discussed seemed to skyrocket though” letting out a yawn before readjusting herself in her bed. “How much?” the voice on the other end asked, she was silent before shrugging. “The price is now set at ten thousand dollars, of course… if you can tempt me with something interesting, I can slice that price in half” she said and she heard some curse words in russian, it almost brought her a smile but she was far too tired for amusement. “How did it shoot up that fast? When we discussed it earlier, it was barely three hundred dollars” he said as she looked over her nails, “there has been a spark of interest in this blood recently” there was a long drawn out sigh from the other end of the phone. What a baby, what was he expecting? Tatiana wasn’t a ******** charity, why would she just sell stuff like this for pennies and dimes! “I’ll have the money within a hour, I will also bring you something you might find interesting” the man’s voice stated and it brought a smile to her.

Thank you, Bruno

The other end hung up as she sneered, what a d**k. If he had said goodbye or your welcome, that might have made her more generous to knock off a few hundred dollars. Lifting the comforter off her and moving to sit up, stretching her arms over her and arching her back a bit. Shower, breakfast to go, meet bruno, get money, and go back to bed. These tasks seemed fairly simple, in fact she was almost positive this would be completed fairly quickly. A nice hot shower and eating leftover pizza from the other night flew by quickly, before she was out of the house and headed for the location that she mainly peddled in.

When Bruno showed up, she couldn’t help but give him a s**t eating grin. “Bruno, it’s so good to see you” Tatiana said before he looked at her with grimace, he was annoyed and it was obvious to tell. The man’s fists balled, but he hit them in his folded arms. “I’m Boris, not Bruno” he snarled before her vision began to go blurry. Something hit her? Well s**t, guess it was time to go back to sleep already.

amashaamashaamaUser Image

Slowly regaining consciousness while the back of her head throbbed, a few slavic curses escaped her mouth while she took a look around. That b*****d had definitely taken the blood, when she noticed her bag of blood next to her. She slowly pulled it to her as she began looking through it, well he had taken a few of the vials. One of them being the vial he had been after, the others were labelled by the creature. Werewolf was taken, fairy was taken, a few of the demons were taken as well. Little did that a*****e know is one of the demons was a sludge monster, this will be hilarious game of hide and ******** yourself. Taking out out her phone next and looking at the time, it was around nine in the morning now. Taking out her tracker app, he had returned to the waterways. Figures that the sneaky little Blud piece of s**t would return somewhere to hide his ugly mug. Wonder if he got the memo that the Luciano’s controlled his hotel for hideous?

Getting up on her feet and quickly sending a text to the Dullahan, he was a bounty hunter so this could be a nice workout for him.

amashaamashaTO: Malachi
                                                                            amashaamashaFROM: Tatiana
                                                                            amashaamaGood morning!
                                                                            amashaamaI hope you had fun last night, tracking down that weird
                                                                            amashaamalittle sludge demon thing. whatever he said about me,
                                                                            amashaamawasn’t true. Giving you a heads up, I got another job for
                                                                            amashaamayou! Meet me at the waterways at ten.

Heading towards the waterways quickly, she had a few stupid texts from her beloved idiot demon twin. Well he wasn’t really her twin, but the two of them certainly did share a lot of the same shitty tastes and enjoyed raising hell together. Tatiana would dedicate some time to comment on the stupid s**t he did, just right now her focus was on the a*****e who stole some of her merchandise. When she arrived at the water way, she looked at Malachi and gave him a cheerful grin. “Well, today we're going to track down this thing called a Blud. Names… Bruno, something like that. Not only does he live on our property, not paying compensation for our generosity of allowing him to live here. The ******** has decided this morning to steal some of my merchandise, what a d**k.” Tatiana clicked her tongue a bit at the last part, before opening the grate over the entrance, “so we’re both going to evict him” Tatiana finished and looked to her recruited partner. When he was in the waterway, she shut the grate behind them and headed down the tunnel.

Do you ever ask yourself, why assholes go down here? Besides the fact they're probably trying to be beast from that 80s television series” Tatiana asked mindlessly, she honestly tried to lighten the mood from the disgusting surroundings. Everything smelled heavily of musty wet towels, well at least that was the best way she could describe it. Taking out one of her blood vials and taking off the cork, she drank it like you would do a shot in a bar. There was no savoring the flavor, as the coppery tinge made her wrinkle her face in disgust as she swallowed. Glancing the bottle and put it back in her purse, the next hour she had telekinesis.

Kokonattsu_Passion

Floppy Loiterer

User Image

Halfway through his coffee, Glen heard a short, but rather annoying, beep. Pausing, Glen rifled through his pockets, jingling through his keys and loose change until he fished out a vibrating, small Nokia. The screen flashed.

Where u at? I'll come get you.

Glen furrowed his brow, the brick-shaped device staring back silently with its light blue screen. After a moment of thought, he fiddled with the phone, before managing to pull up a reply screen.

TO : ROMAN HARPER
                          I am currently ayv trhe donutsvs show p. Waiyting.

He hit the green button to send, sitting patiently and waiting for the confirming Message Sent screen to show. Instead, the phone began to ring. Calling ROMAN HARPER... Alarmed, Glen looked up from his phone. Should he ask for help? He had owned his cell phone for less than a week, and only had to make a single call and a text or two since with the aid of a store representative. There were at least a dozen, if not more, idle bystanders in the shop, stirring their drinks or staring out the window. Surely someone would know.

No, Glen thought to himself. It's not a big issue. I can figure it out.

He hung up, reopened his phone's inbox, and tried replying again. Hitting the green button once more, the same response occurred. Calling ROMAN HARPER... Glen hung up a second time, repeated the process of typing in the text, and tried once more to send. Calling ROMAN HARPER...

Maybe one or two more tries would work.

User Image

xI am:
      spaceAttempting to text Roman. Not... call him.
      xCurrently dressed:
      spaceFor Business
      xOut of Character:
      spacederp phones derp. its as if glen is typing with his hooves.
      xLinks:
      spaceMy Profile
      xAddressing:space
      QUOTES
      Chisai Yume

Sparkly Gekko

User ImageUser Image

A low groan sounded from beneath the dark colored sheets of the sleep mused queen sized bed. Lying amiss the tangle of sheets was Nyx. Her slender, bare legs lie tangled in the same thin sheet that blanketed her torso. Her shoulders lay bare and her lean arms were folded neatly beneath the pillow under her head as she lay immobile on her stomach. The room around her was still dark, only pale early morning light streaming through the closed curtains. That meant that it was still far too early for this particular werecat to be awake, let alone moving. With a soft, girlish grunt the tan girl arched her back and stretch out her arms. After completing her stretch Nyx extended her left arm and began to pat at the sheets on the other side of the bed, apparently searching for something. After a moment, the young woman picked up her head and peeled her eyes part way open and eyed the sheets.

Pale violet eyes blinked the rest of the way open as she pushed up onto her forearms. Her long curly white hair tumbled down her back and in front of her face as she sat part of the way up. Where was her Naji-kun? Did he get up before her? That would be rather unfortunate. She thought. I wanted to cuddle… Nyx rolled her shoulders a bit, yawning as she looked around the room. Wait, this wasn’t the room she shared with Naji. So, where was she? Flopping face down into the pillow with her arms spread out, Nyx sighed and thought it over. This definitely wasn’t her own bedroom and if it wasn’t Renji’s bedroom then she must be at Ryder’s. Hmm, that’s right. I came to Rye’s last night, not Naji’s… Oh~ well. She thought, yawning once more as she curled her arms back up under her head before falling back asleep.

The repetitive banging to a giant drum wouldn’t be able to pull the werecat from her slumber, let alone Ryder’s silent decent upon her room. If anyone ever thought to ask Nyx she would say that the male derived far too much joy and received way too much practice when it came to waking up his roommate. So much so that he could, with assassin like silence, enter her room, which mind you looked like it had just barely survived the laundry wars, WITH A FULL CUP OF COFFEE, without making so much as a sound. There wasn’t a warning of any kind, there was never even a chance for her to protest or prepare herself in anyway. By time that she even realized that he was in her room he was right next to her, leaning over her and speaking that sexy husky tone of voice right in her ear.

Moaning softly, she nuzzled her head further into the pillow and worked on ignoring him further. Something bad my perpetually tan butt cheeks. She thought rebelliously, not believing that he would act upon his threat. Boy, was she ever wrong.

Before she was even able to properly ignore him Nyx felt Ryder’s full weight flop, quite literally, down right on top of her. His seemingly intentional hard landing elicited a grunt from the now disgruntled werecat as the air in her lungs vacated its space in a rather timely manner. She couldn’t help but gasp aloud for a breath of air as her pale eyes shot open. His hearty laughter filled the once quiet room as the male sex demon fancied himself to be the most amusing person alive. As tempted as she was to make sure he knew that he wasn’t cute or funny (which would a blatant lie because Nyx was always telling him the contrary), she actually couldn’t breathe, so any and all of that would have to wait.

“Rye-baby~” She whined pathetically, attempting to shift her weight and get out from beneath him but only successfully managing to become further pinned by the incubus. “Get off of me you are heavy” She complained, hoping that he would catch her pretty obvious drift and remove his gorgeous a** from atop her. Of course she had hoped for a little too much, and when Ryder didn’t seem willing to move she was forced to take more dramatic measures. Fine then, have it your way. She thought, scowling softly.

With another audible grunt, Nyx arched her back, enough so that she had managed to lift Ryder a couple inches off the bed, then lowered her left hip while simultaneously jerking the right side of her hips upward, forcedly rolling the blue-haired male from her back and onto the bed beside her. Rolling from her back and onto her side, she peered at him through a thin curtain of white hair, her eyes narrowed agitatedly. “Why can’t you wake me up how a normal person would you giant blueberry?” She questioned watching him for a moment longer before features softened. Sighing softly, Nyx scooted over, leaving the warmth of her sheet in order to tangle her legs with his and snuggle her head against his chest. “That was an awful lot of work you just put me through, let’s take a nap together Bluebaby.” She cooed, resting her chin on his chest and peering up at him.

Seeing them like this, with Nyx wearing only lacy white panties and a matching white bra and with Ryder wearing a pair of gray boxers and a white button up, the two of them tangled together in bed, one could easily come to the conclusion that the pair had a romantic relationship. Was their relationship romantic? Hardly. Did they ever share sexual encounters? Not unless you counted the flirty, sexual tensions that existed between them when they drank together. Ryder was simply special to Nyx, so she didn’t feel uncomfortable being like this with him. As a matter of fact, not being open and comfortable with the male seemed like a completely foreign concept to the werecat.

ocationMy room at Ryder's XXXXXXoodsleepy and comfortable XXXXXX earinglacey white panties and a matching bra
      ompanyRyder XXXXXXhoughtsCuddle with me you handsome pain in the a**.
      OOCWoooh! First post~

"speech" #cc5555 XXXXXX thoughts #eeaaaa

Lucky Cat

User Image

codebykokomadebykokoDID YOU HIDE YOURSELF AWAYkoDID YOU HIDE YOURSELF AWAYkoDID YOU HIDE YOURSELF AWAY
                                          koko████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
                                          __________;&↶ .. can't even ◞ ✦SEE²) ♛ yourself.AWAY
                                          ___________________________________________i used to wake up toxxxxcolor of your soulxxxxi used to wake up toxxxxcolor of your soul
                                          ___________________________________________i used to wake up toxxxxcolor of your soulxxxxi used to wake up toxxxxcolor of your soul
                                          ♚ ───────⋮`all the perfect moments◟ ⊹ are wrong █⋮⇢all the precious pieces;⋆ are gone
                                          __________xx♞─*EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED IS JUST...

He scrutinized the bleak window before him. The amount of dirt that had collected on it over time, since no one had tended to this building—thought cabin was a better description—in probably a long time, intercepted most of the broad daylight outside leaving only some meager brightness into the room. Lysander let his arm hang limply from the chair he was straddling while his body slumped over the small back of the chair. He honestly didn’t know how he’d ended up in such a place after he’d finally finished his rounds around their territory, searching for any suspicious persons or signs of danger. Looking back on his decision, he supposed it was that the building was a perfect location for questionable activity that’d pass right under Oceano’s nose. It was, after all, still part of their turf. Perhaps he’d need to discuss tightening their security in the near future with Roman.

No longer hoping to dawdle, he pushed himself off his chair, cringing ever so slightly when its feet scraped against the paneled wooden flooring, setting off quite the horrid screech. Straightening up, he promptly dismissed the sound as he trudged to the front door—or the only door, really—before pulling it open. With the lubrication of the hinges having long since worn off, the door creaked and as he’d expected, sunlight washed into the room. The only reason it hadn’t hit his face was because he was too tall for the sun to reach his head which was already shrouded by the shadow of the ceiling. Nonetheless, he couldn’t stop himself from squinting when he stepped outside. As it was the following day after Oceano’s alliance with the Luciano, he had a family meeting to attend where they’d discuss their next state of affairs. He hoped the captains and soldiers knew where they were going though, since it had been Lysander’s intention to head straight to head straight to the conference after the morning patrol he essentially assigned to himself. As though on cue, the phone he’d just pulled out of his pocket vibrated in his hands.

Quickly unlocking the screen, the vice took a look at the text message. Roman’s next orders that he was to pick up the girls pulled a sigh from his lips. If he had any complaints though, Lysander didn’t show them apart from a very subtle rolling of his eyes. Instead, his fingers slid on the touch screen with practiced movements.

xxxxxxxTO: PRINCESS, ELF, HANA, CHILD
                                          xxxxxxxWhere are you? Get ready cause I’m giving you a ride.

Despite his initial plans to wait for someone to text back their location so he could go pick them up, he had an inkling suspicion some wouldn’t reply that quickly. Lysander was the same himself, and that he happened to have his phone on and out when his boss had sent him the text was more of a coincidence than it was a typical thing. Not wanting to waste any time, he promptly set off to his car—a large van with wheelchair access. Since the day prior, Xao’s Antiques had become a shared ground for the Oceano and Luciano alliance along with three other locations. Seeing that at the moment he was closer to the antiques than he was to any other place, Lysander noted that it wasn’t too inconvenient for him to drop by the store first to check for anyone he needed to pick up before heading elsewhere. He could only hope that they’d reply with their locations sooner rather than later. He did not want to end up driving all around the city just to track them down.

Climbing onto the driver’s seat, he buckled his seatbelt with practiced ease while simultaneously turning on the engine of the automobile before driving off and away. His eyes were on the road, but his wandering thoughts swiftly reminded him that he’s forgotten to confirm Oceano’s conference location. With one hand on the stirring wheel, he reached with the other into his pocket to pull out his phone again. He realized it wasn’t the best protocol, but without the little ones there he figured he could be slightly more lenient with himself. Moreover, the situation called for it.

xxxxxxxTO: ROMAN
                                          xxxxxxxHey, where are we meeting again?

He’d pulled the van to the side just as he had shut his phone. Right before stood a large conspicuous sign that read Xao’s Antiques. Stepping off his seat, he didn’t bother shutting the door as he strode over to the front entrance of the store, pushing it open as the bell overhead rang. “Hey, you guys there?” he called into the store; crowded not of people, but of artifact and miscellaneous trinkets.

apple twig
                                          PROFILE&&THEME&&VOICE&&OUTFIT
                                          "sander talk" "misc talk"
                                          kokokokok:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::xxx::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::xxx::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                          ______❖ ↘ DID YOU; ECLIPSE..... ANOTHER DAY *

A C I T Y O F D U S T C O V E R I N G B O T H O F U SXX A C I T Y O F D U S T C O V E R I N G B O T H O F U SXX A C I T Y O F D U S T C O V E R I N G B O T H O F U S
                        laurence
                          vampire soldier

The cabinets sang not guilty to being an accessory, and Laurence slapped them shut and opened up another set. Empty, filled with dusty cups -- none of these hid what she was looking for. No hint, no offset or missing items, nothing was there for her to analyse in connection to what happened. She inspected her knives and disregarded their full set. She began to inspect the fridge only to shake her head after. Nothing stood out of the ordinary. The vampiress could not tell if this fact was pleasing or worrying.

Laurence closed the fridge calmly, staring at her hand that held the handle. She still needed to wipe the sweat off. Using her clothes to do the deed, she left the kitchen and began to peruse the living room. Several articles of clothing and wash rags were piled in one area, a typical Nico habit that Laurence learned to brush off after telling him not to a half dozen times, but that was the only difference. She crossed her arms and stared around in thought. Best case scenario, what she found was the only thing placed in her household. Worst case scenario, she was bugged. But she didn't want to spill out these concerns without a proper investigation, something she couldn't do with Nico standing about. Her red eyes looked up at his. She had to be patient in ridding him, or else it would raise alarm. As sweet as Nico can be, she felt he'd be too jumpy to the information she was damming from him.

"Yeah, I've got 'em. Wait here."

Loosening her arms and making a steady pace to the hallway's first right doorway, she tried to reason outcomes in her head. Whoever broke into her house left her mark alive; therefore, they were not affiliated with him or interested in freeing a supposedly innocent victim. Yet they didn't injure him either. Spooked, maybe, but no blood was shed; so it wasn't a competitor for his head. Laurence opened up the mirror cabinets hanging over the sink. An assortment of pills and capsules, vials and bandages were stocked here. None of the vials were empty, though, so she closed that and opened the wooden drawer attached to the sink. The vials chimed against one another from the movement. She picked up several and studied their cleanliness. Unlike the rest of her household, the bathroom bore sterile qualities. It often smelled of bleach and had no evidence of whatever it was she did in there. Closing the drawer to sound the vials again, she left the bathroom and held out what she had. "These enough?" There were at least four in her hand, but there were plenty back from their nest if he needed more.

Heavy breath drawled from her as she crossed her arms again. "I certainly hope not, but the choice isn't always mine to make." It really wasn't. But this time the obligation may be more than being ordered, should she be commanded to join in on the "fun." There were other people that may be there she needed to talk to about this situation, but she had to know the roster list before deciding to actually attend one of these outrageous discos. An abstract scene from her glory days spun in her head. It was subsided with a wave of her hand. "It all depends if I'm free or whatnot. I'm not sure who's going, even." Things would be complicated if Nyx went, she thought to herself. Meeting her personal deadlines and managing that girl was a tiresome task. "Do you know who wants to go?"
      User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image

xx"Tchh..how many times have I told you? How stupid can you possibly get?" the young gray haired boy spat out of his mouth, to the bleeding boy whom seemed to be pleading and begging for his life in an allyway. Honestly in Renji's opinion he found this quite pathetic yet so hopeless for him to plead for something so useless. Well, this was how life was like of a blood sucking vampire vice who was involved in a very dangerous vampire mafia family known as the ' Sgoria family '. The Sgoria family were known to be one of the dangerous mafia from city. Everyone knew about them and everyone knew not mess with them, unless you wanted to get your life literally sucked right out of you. Rumors about the family were quickly spreading throughout the city like a forest wildfire. But the thing he only remembered about the Sgoria family was that they had been around for a pretty long time, and Renji was pretty sure he wasn't the only vice, but there were many others before him. These rumors about the family were often false yet some of the rumors slowly became true. Throughout time rumors however have gotten worse and worse over the time, but every single bit of the rumors didn't seem to bother any of the family members one bit. But no matter what rumor it strangely become more than a false but more true.

They just thought that people do what they do and they do what they do, as long as they don't get involved with the Sgoria family there won't be any problems and therefore people wouldn't be killed or beaten the crap out of. Now, people weren't for sure if it was ever safe to go outside. But as long as the Sgoria runned that part of the city, it wasn't for sure 100 percent safe, since there were vampires always roaming the streets. "Please, im begging you. could I just loan some mon-" without hesitation Renji kicked the boy with the natural vampire strength he had as hard as he could, the boy nearly flying off the ground, hitting a brick wall behind him. Causing the boy to cough up more blood.

The smell of fresh blood filled the air , as Renji's eyes started to glow. Stunned, other members who worked for the Sgoria family gasped in shock at the fact that he hadn't given the boy time to speak. This was the thing about Renji, he really wasn't one to listen to other peoples bullshit , instead he just caused them more pain for his own good. For this, it found complete joy in doing so. Walking besides the human boy, he grabbed him up by his head his nails digging deeply into the boys skull before kneeing the boy in the face, a river of blood flowing from the boy's nose. His face now bruised and covered in blood. But, he wasn't at all finished yet. "P-please..don't kill me.." Lifting him off his feet, Renji stared at the human and smiled. He was amazed that the boy was still able to talk, he was pretty sure he had almost broken every bone in his face."Im not going to kill you..I just wanted to have a little fun that's all.." He said in his fake tone, before digging his free hand into the chest of the boy. Blood splattering everywhere on Renji's face and clothes.

Smiling, Renji licked the blood on his lips. The taste of the blood exciting his taste buds. "I-m b-" cutting the boys sentence short, the vampire sunk his fangs into the nape of his victim's neck. The human boy was nothing more but a walking blood bag to him. The taste of the blood was sweet yet so soothing to him. He couldn't get enough he needed more. The warm blood flowing down his throat. Drinking more of the boy's blood, he could already feel the lifeless body become thiner and thiner, paler and paler each time took a sip. At one point, he forced himself to stop. Dropping the lifeless body on the floor. Wiping the extra blood off his mouth, catching his breath. Placing his hands in his pockets, he slowly turned on his heels walking away, before stopping beside one of his mafia members "Take care of this would you?" Without another word, he disappeared off into the shadows.

Walking off to what seemed to be forever in the sunlight, Renji had finally arrived at his apartment. Entering his apartment, Renji nearly frowned only to see his couch was empty and didn't have a 200 ton feline sleeping in it. Nyx. Sighing to himself, the grey haired male ran his fingers through his hair. Who knows where that feline was, she was always going off and sneaking into people's homes and sleeping in peoples bed. Though he was quite surprise because the home wasn't his. Now he had to go to the convenient store and get something to eat instead of cooking up something for himself. He could careless about where she was."Stupid feline.." He scoffed. As usual the sun was peeking through his dark grey shades. Aggravated with the sunlight, he pulled his covers making sure the sun was no longer shining in through the windows and his apartment went back to its normal state, dark. It was always the mornings and the sunlight that got him tired and lazy. Letting a yawn escape his lips, Renji looked down at his clothes only to find that it wasn't at all clean but completely filthy filled with the remaining blood of his recent victim. As odd as it seemed, Renji pretty much had an OCD problem. As much as he loved blood, he hated how the blood left stains on his perfectly cleaned shirt. Which now caused him even more trouble and much more work to do, now it meant he had to go put it in the wash and clean it. But of course, since he was too lazy to do so, so he stripped out of his shirt and threw it on the ground before heading into the shower, to clean off all the remaining blood on him.

︵ ✫MINI TIMESKIP Lazy to pick out his own outfit for the day, Renji just simply threw on a pair of pants and just a regular t-shirt. Surely enough he didn't actually seem to care what he was wearing as long as he felt comfortable in it then there wouldn't be any problems. Tucking his hands away in his pockets, Renji thought it was about time to head off to the Madam's house to wonder there for awhile. Checking the time, he noticed it was time for most of the girls that worked there to do what they usually do, meaning giving little quickies to the male customers who often come by the house. Pushing the doors open to the Madam house, he walked straight in as he turned a corner. There he saw a man, whom he had recognized, a regular customer of one of the ladies. Making eye contact with the man, the man yelped before dropping some of his clothes on the ground. The sound of his footsteps echoing through the long halls. Turning one last corner, Renji found himself to the stairs where the bar led. Come to think of it, he wasn't much of a drinker, the only thing he drank was blood. And he was pretty sure he hid a bottle of blood somewhere down there. Walking down the steps he noticed some familiar faces. It was Cerius the Sgoria's hooker and one of the girls working at the Madam house, and Em the family's pimp. Letting out a loud yawn, Renji rubbed the back of his head. "What are you two blabbering on about?" Renji simply asked before sitting down on an empty couch.

» tab company xx Blondie and Em .
                                                                      » tab location xx alleyway , Madam's House
                                                                      » tab thoughts xx I think I need a nap ..
                                                                      » tab drapes xx this
                                                                      » tab Mentions xx Nyx , Blondie and Em .
                                                                      » tab ooc xx yay for first post~

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff