Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maybe do a holiday themed thing for a few days?

No way 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Sure why not 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 11 ]
Doesn't matter to me 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Mythical Benefactor

Никита Дрыгин
Nikita Drygin

User Image
It's hiding in the dark,
it's teeth are razor sharp,
there's no escape for me
it wants my soul
it want my heart

Nikita woke up groggy and irritated, mostly because of the loud arguing down the hall by his Mama and Papo. He couldn't hear exactly but he heard his name and followed by cursing and the boy took it as his cue to leave. He quickly got dressed and jumped out of his one story window and to the sidewalk below. While he was walking down to the hideout he heard his door being kicked open and his Papo calling his name. Nikita threw his hood up and began running down the sidewalk towards the car shop, deftly dodging the bystanders commuting to work and hoodlums skipping school. It took a few minutes to get there, considering the fact that he left his bike back home. When he did get there he knocked twice and came in, signaling to anyone who was in there that Nikita Drygin had arrived.
Looking around the room he found Connor passed out in his chair and the office lights on. 'Someone's here. Wonder who-' An explosion caught him off guard and would have made his scream like a little girl if he had a voice to scream with, instead he jumped and flailed, knocking over a few things in the process. 'Never mind. It's Luke.' He thought, putting a hand on his chest and breathing deeply to calm his raging heart.

No one can hear me scream,
maybe it's just a dream,
or maybe it's inside of me!

Stop this monster!

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
Connor O'Brians

"Aw come on, let's talk about this."
User Image

User Image

♪♫ Show me how it ends
Show me how defenseless you really are
Satisfied and empty inside ♪♫

It hadn't been long, there was no way it could have been. He had only just closed his eyes. There was a loud noise, another explosion? Who the heck? Had Luke come in and not woken him? It didn't matter, Connor reacted in one way he knew and jumped into gear. He moved towards the sound and paused when he didn't see anyone. His hand was closed over a razor, blood slipping between his fingers. He hadn't yet summoned, he was smarter then that. The car was basically done for. The office lights were on, Connor vaguely remembered turning them off. "LJ! Did you seriously blow the car up!" Well not really, just the tire and rim were done for. The car could be repaired to some degree, their engineer wasn't going to like this though. "You could have thrown water on me, not screwed the car I've been working on all night." He tossed a wrench at the closed door to signal his frustration at the brat for his "trick". He looked to his left and glared at a mess of tools on the floor. Hadn't he picked those up too? He turned to grab them and jumped in shock when he realized Nikita was there. He let out a yell before laughing. "Oy Niki, you scared the crap out of me." He smirked and shook his head looking outside with a sigh. Well, the gang was all coming together wasn't it? "Have you been here long?" He raised his eyebrows quickly and wondered if maybe Luke hadn't set the car off.

Then again, that thought was ridiculous. Nikita wasn't exactly the prankster type. He shook the thought from his head and stretched with another yawn. Normally, he wouldn't be so happy from being awoken in such a manner, but he didn't like losing his cool in front of the younger members. It made him feel even more childish then he already did. "Are you ready for the meet up today?" Might as well ask the question on everyone's mind. It was going to be a pretty damn big change today. Something none of them were used to, and though they had all messed with other gangs, Nikita was the only one from the Crimson Eyes that had confronted the Dark Hands a while back. It was the main reason he had been founded by A and brought here. He was young but he was bold and strong. Hell, Connor was young to, what was he talking about?

♪♫ When all is said and done
I will be the one to leave you
In the hate and misery you've become ♪♫
User Image

Mythical Benefactor

Никита Дрыгин
Nikita Drygin

User Image
It's hiding in the dark,
there's no escape for me
it wants my soul
it want my heart

Nikita shook his head, "Just got here. Papa was making too much noise to I left and came here a little early." he signed, a small smile pulling at his lips. He crouched down and started to pick up his mess, only halfway listening to the next question.
"Hell no I am not ready. Last time I saw them I killed two." The boy signed, his heart clenching. He was always more of a lover than a fighter, but when push comes to shove...well he had a body count to show how well that works out.
He looked back to the Office door and let out a silent huff. "I thought LJ likes to watchs the boom..." he signed, a bit irritated at the older man.

maybe it's just a dream,

Stop this monster!

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luke
"LJ"
The Explosions
Expert

User Image

LJ smirked when the boom went off. Sure, he was useless with magic when he was wet, but that didn't mean he was useless at everything. He would always, always be able to make an explosion no matter where he was. He looked out one of the office windows in time to hear something thudding at the door. Connor must have thrown something. Luke washed his hands and turned on the last computer before making an appearance in the shop. He didn't need Connor beating the hell out of him before visitors. Smirking he shook his head and managed to catch the last of Nikita's sentence. Luke had only started learning to sign with the boy. He was trying to learn to read it, so Nikita didn't have to write everything down when it came to him. Luke wasn't exactly a fast learner though and signing....heck it was one of his least favorite languages. He wiped his hands on his jeans and coughed slightly shutting the door behind him. He managed to catch his name and something about watching. He put two and two together.

"I like to watch them only when I know I won't be murdered for them. And don't look like that, it looks like I'm the only one that knows how to have fun here." He rolled his eyes and sat down on a work table. He would likely regret that later. "Look who finally decided to wake up, like my morning present for you, Connor?" He smirked and stayed out of reach. He knew the white haired male was too lazy to come after him physically. Shooting Nikita a wink he nodded, "Morning Nikita, all is well I assume?" He winced slightly and looked down. He tended not to ask too many questions with this one, not when his skills were so low at communicating. He had no idea what they had been talking about. Connor had asked a question about the Dark Hand hadn't he? Luke swore he heard it. Of course, he knew of Niki's reputation with them. He just wasn't one to pry for information like some others. Plus, he didn't like struggling to read what the hell was being said. Sighing he rubbed the back of his neck and managed a weak smile. "So what were you working on before I decided to get rid of it?" He changed the topic of conversation. He wasn't eager to meet the other gang either. It was about time they found an ally, but of all people they were choosing another strong gang in the area. It made sense and then it didn't. Who was Luke to judge though?

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Mythical Benefactor

Никита Дрыгин
Nikita Drygin

User Image
It's hiding in the dark,
there's no escape for me
it wants my soul
it want my heart

Nikita popped a squat on the damaged car, searching the near vicinity quickly. "Everything has been pretty good...Have either of you two seen my white board? I doubt anyone in the Dark Hand knows sign." Nikita signed, sliding off the car and going in the office to search for his white board. While his english isn't terrible, he finds himself slipping into Cyrillic at times.
A smile was brought to his lips as he found his white board, quickly scrawling out 'I found it!" in sloppy block letters. before knocking on the window and putting the board up for them to see.

maybe it's just a dream,

Stop this monster!

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
Connor O'Brians

User Image

User Image

♪♫ Show me how it ends

"I didn't ask for a wake up call, LJ. I wanted to sleep and you ruined everything I had been working on. Now you can fix it." Connor had long decided he was done with the piece of s**t anyway. He hadn't thought about that. How would the others be able to understand Nikita? The boy went off to find a whiteboard and Connor kicked a rock. This was going to get complicated. "I hadn't considered the problem of communicating. They're not going to be able to understand him. Did A think this through?" He was mostly talking to himself now, he figured there was no point in talking to LJ it would only piss him off. The older male tended to be sarcastic and too much at times. He looked up when something hit the window. Found the white board. He gave him a thumb up and chuckled slightly. "Way to go." Connor yawned again and laid down on the floor. He was already a mess, so why the hell not? "Don't even say anything, I work in this shop day and night. I am not worried about being dirty." Sometimes Luke tended to give him more s**t then he deserved.

"If you plan on eating or something Niki I would do it now!" He spoke a little louder so his voice would carry. "I don't know when we'll be allowed to leave this hell hole again so I'd suggest taking a page of advice from Luke just this once." Connor hadn't missed the cup of coffee in the man's hands. He was smart sometimes, why couldn't he be like that all the time? A smile shadowed Connor's face before he closed his eyes again. "I plan on sleeping so I can kill Luke for the car. Wake me up when something interesting happens." He literally could sleep anywhere. It wasn't exactly hard for him though he didn't know why. He always figured sleeping was a coping mechanism, but hell who knew now a days?

User Image

Mythical Benefactor

Никита Дрыгин
Nikita Drygin

User Image
It's hiding in the dark,
there's no escape for me
it wants my soul
it want my heart

Nikita nodded, though he was sure that it went unseen as he flicked the switch on the kettle that was plugged in behind the counter, grabbing some instant quaker dinosaur egg oat meal (because that is the s**t and no one can tell me differently.) If these was one thing A got right it was keeping some cups/bowls/plates and silverware and kept it in the hideout, given how much everyone hangs out here. There even was a minifridge with booze (and for those who dont like to drink) soda and juice for those who have weak stomachs. The electric kettle dinged and Nikita grabbed two packets of hot chocolate mix and put it in his mug (The one he brought from home, blue with a heart on the handle with "Good friends are like stars, you dont always see them, but you know they are always there." written in Russian.) He poured the hot water into the mug with the powdered chocolate and stirred with the spoon he was to use to eat his oatmeal. He then poured the water in his bowl with his instant hot cereal and stirred that until he saw the little edible dinosaurs. Nikita balanced everything on his white board and went back into the main room, plopping down on Connor's chair, seeing as he decided to nap on the floor.
He began eating his meal, unable to really talk with his whiteboard being used as a table and his hands currently occupied.

maybe it's just a dream,

Stop this monster!
User Image

XXXXXXXXXLiyon Maoro
Leader of Dark Hands

you guessed the riddle wrong; your turn to change face
xEmotions are all just superficial anyway
xxyou guessed the riddle correctly; your turn to perform
xxxIllusions and the truth are mixed up anyway

The leader awoke with a sudden gripping feeling of anxiety from his fitful slumber of the following night; he could not remember what he had dreamt that caused his heart to race and breathing so sharp and irregular that it had started to make him dizzy. By the time he had calmed down it was early in the morning, the sun just barely peeking out in the horizon, not even the birds were awake to make their presence obvious with the obnoxious tunes of repetitive tweets and calls. He could not lull himself back to bed so the male had started his day at 2 in the morning with a cold shower.

He skipped breakfast as usual whenever he was in a sour mood, he dressed himself hastily in black jeans and singlet and threw on a button long sleeved shirt over the top of his singlet, he had undecided thoughts if he should close the bar for the day or open the tavern when the meeting was over. Ah how things have come to this, there was always at least one member who would stay at the bar whenever something comes up but today it demands the presence of all members of the Dark Hands, ’I’ll decide later’ He thought to himself, pushing one less concern to the back of his busy head.

It was going to be their first meeting with the Crimson Eyes, he wanted nothing got to do with magical at all, he despise their selfish needs for power, and they were no different than the dirt humans who suffice with gluttony of human pleasure. But Liyon knew it was going to be impossible to do the set task alone, especially since the Crimson Eyes were pining over for the machine themselves. But how can a human gang work together with a magical when both had different and conflicting uses of the object in goal? Simply a white lie would do the trick.

The Dark Hands had power too; they could disguise themselves as one of them just so easily. They have trained; their use of powers seemed natural to the point of perfection. Liyon know his gang had quite the reputation among the magical gangs, no one had really understood who they were, human or magical though the leader’s own little nickname had thrust the gang into the belief that they were magical, the vampire leader. He despised the nickname, to be compared to a mythological creature seemed appalling to him but it had a certain feeling of distilled fear and power tagged with that name.

Liyon left the tavern, his home late 10am. It was dripping and wet by the time he had started walking to the destination, Liyon wasn’t fond with rain. He was very particular with what weather conditions he liked and for him, the smell before or after the rain was refreshing. He held the umbrella above his head as his boots sloshed in puddles on the sidewalk, he didn’t see any rush of driving to the place and the car shop was within walking distance.

He came to the front of the shop; his red eyes squinted when he read the sign, he didn’t think that the Crimson Eyes had own a car shop, though Li had to hand it to them that it was a smart idea. The door creaked open and Liyon scuffed his wet boots on the mat, his crimson eyes glance around with a glint of disinterest as he closed his umbrella ”Crimson Eyes.” He uttered in no one particular.

The clown mask smiles more happily than anyone else
It can't hide those eyes, red from cryingx
The clown mask feigns an innocent expressionxx
Hypnotizing you to fall asleep in an endless dreamland
xxx

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Luke
"LJ"
The Explosions
Expert

User Image

"Lazy b*****d." Luke muttered when Connor curled up on the floor and once again fell asleep. How was he always out so fast? It was like, as soon as he was in a position other then standing he could ******** sleep. He chuckled slightly as Nikita gathered all his food and drink materials. Shaking his head he sipped his coffee quietly considering there wasn't much he could do. Even if he did talk Nikita couldn't respond and that would just be....who the hell knew? Luke was just a socially awkward guy with certain people. The thought made him judge himself for a split second. He was going to have to change that. The door opened making Luke look up. "Bout time you got here, I was wondering if you would make it..." He stopped talking when an unfamiliar face showed up in the shop. That was most definitely not A. "Never mind." When the words left the gang leader's mouth Luke scowled and looked away throwing a screwdriver at Connor. "Get your a** up. The others are here and I'm not talking about our others." He slid off the workbench and dusted the dirt off the backside of his jeans. He knew he would regret sitting on that thing. "We are but our leader isn't here yet. And you must be a Dark Hand." The meeting they had so awaited. Luke couldn't help but add a bit of a biting edge into his words. They weren't used to working with others, gangs around here fought and killed not teamed up and planned. Everyone would be on edge for a while. But hell, they were in their territory right now, so he probably felt more out of place then anyone else.

It was stupid, but heck he tried to be cordial. Luke wiped the scowl away deciding A wouldn't be happy if he was rude to a partner. The word made him shiver. Maybe he should introduce himself or something? It wasn't like he was defenseless right? He did have...no he was still wet from outside. Well, he had the others if anything went wrong. "I'm Luke. This is our little hang out you could say. Kind of inconspicuous." Well it's what they liked to believe anyways. Sometimes the cops came around but that was Connor's job, not his. Luke worried more about blowing things to kingdom come. Connor was supposed to keep the pigs off their backs. When he got sloppy he easily turned it around. The kid was wicked smart with people, but when it came to anything else...he was not helpful. Luke stayed back a ways, they'd heard of the leader of the Dark Hand. Vampire wasn't he? And as of right now he had no idea which one this was. He didn't need to get bitten or some s**t. He wasn't that dumb.

Still, no reaction from Connor. He sighed and shook his head kicking the male's foot. "Get up you said you wanted to be up when something interesting happened, shouldn't this constitute as interesting?" He doubted anything was interesting that didn't involve blood to this one. Not that Luke had much room to talk himself. He looked at Nikita and nodded slightly, "And that's Nikita. He doesn't say much."

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Mythical Benefactor

Canada-kunyo
Никита Дрыгин
Nikita Drygin

User Image
It's hiding in the dark,
there's no escape for me
it wants my soul
it want my heart

Nikita observed the leader for the other gang and tilted his head, sipping at his hot chocolate. He placed everything down on the floor gingerly, scrawling something on the white board. "There's some drinks in the office, would you like one?" he wrote, showing it to the rival gang leader. In all his years in his mothers house he was always taught to give your guests drinks, some of his manner had still sticked even with this bunch of miscreants.
He peeked down to Connor, and before anyone could stop him drew a crude mustasche on his upper lip before grabbing his empty mug and dashing into the office to wash it out.

maybe it's just a dream,

Stop this monster!

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
Connor O'Brians

User Image

User Image

♪♫ Show me how it ends

He slept a little longer this time. not enough to actually want to move though. He felt the screwdriver hit his arm and he groaned. "Go to hell." He murmured under his breath. Didn't he say interesting? He was still half asleep when Nikita managed to mark him with marker, but it did the trick. His eyes flew open and he reached out for the kid, but his fingers enclosed the air as the boy took off. "Not cool, Niki! Not cool! Is that s**t permanent?" He didn't even have a mirror to help clean it off. He wiped the sweater sleeve across his lip not knowing whether or not it was even helpful. "Great so now I have two of you on my damn list of revenge. Mr Explosion happy and the Marker bandit." Connor ignored the new comer for a split second more before standing and looking him over. Great, he was too confident to be an under hand. This had to be the real deal. "So which one are you?" He hadn't exactly taken much of the lessons he learned as a child to heart. rich blood ran through his veins, but no one would ever, ever know it by looking at him. He was going to be a rebel till death. He cursed and held his sweater sleeve out in the rain for a second before squeezing the excess water free and scrubbing at the marker again. He would get Nikita back for this. Looking at Liyon again he blinked curiously before blowing it off and just spouting another question. "Are you the vampire?" You could leave it to Connor to blurt random stuff without thinking. He tended to either start fights early or beaten down within seconds of meeting someone new. He leaned on the car and waited for a moment. Someone else had to have been curious, it couldn't have just been him. "the leader I mean. You're the leader right?" Niki chose a great time for a marker trick. He was sure it was still there, he could feel it there. It was going to bother him. He wanted the answer though, he wanted to know if it was the legend leader of the Dark Hands. If so they were getting off to a nice start. Where was the rest of his team? As of now, he was outnumbered.

User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXLiyon Maoro
Leader of Dark Hands

you guessed the riddle wrong; your turn to change face
xEmotions are all just superficial anyway
xxyou guessed the riddle correctly; your turn to perform
xxxIllusions and the truth are mixed up anyway

Ah he was instantly greeted when he walked into the shop, by not quite how he had expected. Liyon's eyebrow raised in question when the stranger complained about being late but when the red head had saw who it was his little whinge was stifled silent. He watched quietly as a screwdriver was thrown at a particular lazy white haired boy to wake up, he nodded when the red head confirmed that they were the Crimson Eyes and explained that their leader wasn't here. Ah, that made things difficult to deal with, "You are correct. He replied plopping his wet umbrella into the bucket reserved by the door.

He was pleased to see the scowl wiping off that face, at least this man before him had the common sense to be polite, though there was no mistaken the harsh undertone of his voice, "It is quite inconspicuous." Liyon agreed, "I'm Liyon." He introduced himself, he kept his tone of voice neutral, though being surrounded by magical had provided to make him somewhat uncomfortable. Luke had introduced another boy, another white haired boy but this one had violet eyes. He processed the names into his head, taking time to digest the face and name of each individual.

Luke really wasn't kidding when he said that Nikita didn't talk much, the boy hadn't said a word to him but showed him a white board asking if he wanted a beverage in sloppy writing. If he didn't know better he would have thought the boy was being rude, "I'm fine, thank you for offering." He could enjoy some coffee right now but the leader was only being humble. The sleeping boy had jumped awake, cursing and yelling as he hastily scrubbed at his face. Liyon ignored the erratic behaviour.

He opened his mouth to respond to the question but he closed his mouth when the boy sprouted again with another question, are you the vampire? His mouth pressed into a thin line in annoyance, is this was what people thought whenever they are met with a Dark Hand. He was glad that the boy has corrected himself, "Yes, I am the leader." He answered, his tone of voice became sharp as to express his annoyance, "I'm sure that isn't the last question, now is it?" He asked, knowing this rude boy was certainly talkative observed by the sudden fire of questions at the leader, "I'm curious of all your positions in the gang." He stated looking away from the pair of red eyes and looked at Luke in question.

The clown mask smiles more happily than anyone else
It can't hide those eyes, red from cryingx
The clown mask feigns an innocent expressionxx
Hypnotizing you to fall asleep in an endless dreamland
xxx

Mythical Benefactor

Никита Дрыгин
Nikita Drygin

User Image
It's hiding in the dark,
there's no escape for me
it wants my soul
it want my heart

Nikita crept out of the office, avoiding Connor while his shoulders shook with silent laughter. He caught the last bit of the other man's inquerey. "Intelligence." The boy signed, eyes flickering from violet to a startling milky white.
"I look forward to working with you. I hope we get along swimmingly." he signed, a sly smile donning pale pink lips before he scooped up his oat meal and his white board and began to eat his original meal.

maybe it's just a dream,

Stop this monster!

(Damn short post)

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Luke
"LJ"
The Explosions
Expert

User Image

Luke had to physically stop himself from wincing when Connor opened his mouth. 'Just stop talking, please shut up.' He closed his eyes and shook his head with a sigh. Oh man, this wasn't going well and it had only just begun. He looked back at Liyon as the leader seemed to have questions of his own. At least he was polite, but he obviously did not like the vampire comment. His tone had changed, he was displeased. Luke sighed to himself before rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Well, it wasn't like he could murder his own teammate. A would frown on that. "I work explosives." He looked over at Connor before chuckling. "And this a** is used to keep the police and the enemies off of us. But I give him credit he's decent at what he does." How else could he say it? That was simple enough wasn't it? Before he could get to Nikita, the boy came from nowhere and managed to introduce his own position. Awesome, he was communicating.

He looked at Liyon and managed a weak smile. He was getting a bit uncomfortable. Luke didn't really deal with people. That was Connor's deal not his. The red head looked back at the office and wondered if he could take off now that Nikita was back. Luke didn't understand why he was so nervous. Was it the vampire thing? Or maybe it was more along the lines that Liyon wasn't what he expected. He was being cordial, maybe not exactly nice but after what Connor said who would be nice? The red head couldn't blame him.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and fingered some of the firecrackers he had. He was drying off, soon he'd be able to use some magic. He was dying to set some off right now. Maybe he was becoming bit of a pyromaniac? He should look into that. He fought for more words to say, tried to find a normal conversation, but that just didn't come. He was about to give up and go inside when a thought did eventually make itself into a coherent sentence.

"Where's the rest of your team? We thought we would be meeting a few people today. I hope you don't feel too....uncomfortable." For lack of a better word. If he was in Liyon's situation he would be nervous as all hell. Especially without someone he knew by his side. A sincere smirk passed his lips for a brief second. "Did they ditch you?"

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKillian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Accessory Man

If you find a family
Hold them close
This land is all make believe

You're so cold but you feel alive
Hold onto me one last time
Show me how it ends

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Killian was up bright and early, and somehow he still managed to make it late to the meeting thing. Liyon was already there when he finally happened upon the car shop. It shouldn't have been that hard to find, but for some reason he had some serious issues. He brushed his hair behind his ears and shook his head putting his book away. It might have helped if he hadn't been reading the whole time Liyon was giving directions as to where the location of this car shop was.

The man straightened his black over coat, buttoned his striped purple shirt and rolled the sleeves up revealing many, many bracelets. It would look odd for someone like him to wear only some jewelry. He wasn't sure if the Crimson Eyes knew they were human, so he added some more jewelry to make himself look less suspicious. He didn't want to give any secrets away and since he hadn't had time to talk with Liyon before the meeting he was going to talk as little as possible until he knew what was going on.

Plus, Killian knew absolutely nothing about technology and cars. He spent his time on reading and training. He wasn't one for the building and destroying thing. He kind of just liked to watch. So, when it came to all of that he had no idea where the nearest car shop was. It took him at least three different shops to find this one. They were hidden well enough to someone who knew nothing about vehicles.

Killian was neutral in his feelings about this meeting. He honestly didn't care whether or not they met. He didn't like the magic but who was he to judge someone before meeting them? And on top of that he didn't have the energy for it. He was tired, wet, and a tad grumpy from his misdirection. When he got closer he heard a more than familiar voice. Liyon was already there. His boss had beat him. Killian couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt.

He sighed and shook his head before walking into the office and watching a white haired boy slip into another room. Well of course they would be outside. In the rain and cold. Then again, it was a shop so it must be covered. Liyon wouldn't stand in the rain would he? There was really only one way to find out. He walked towards the door and slipped into the next room quietly. He couldn't have stood out more if he tried. Bright clothes, loads of accessories, and well he liked to dress nicely. A soft sigh slipped past his lips and he debated turning around and leaving. It was a car shop, why would they be dressed nice?

He crossed the room not daring to look around anymore then he needed to. He got enough about this place coming in. Stopping near Liyon he smiled weakly and held his book up. "My deepest apologies. I got caught in a train of thought and misconduct. I do hope I'm not too late."

xxx

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're so cold
Keep your hand in mine
Spend your life running

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out