Welcome to Gaia! ::

I B L O W I's Princess

Hyper Bibliophile

User Image
Akihiko Okitsu

Independent Brother~Rightful Master of the Okitsu~ Tactical Leader

Akihiko wiped his face carefully. He made a mistake last night and he knew his sister could be unto him. She wouldn’t say anything though to stop him and he could a feel a chuckle run through him. One of his men, outside of the Okitsu family, raised a brow at him and he shrugged it off. “It’s nothing.” And it was, his plans were coming along perfectly. He didn’t need the family to back him up for power and he was felt proud of these small accomplishments. He was going to talk to his sister soon, and these men were going to move from street punks to yakuza soldiers. They were willing, ready and worthy of that.

He straddled his motorcycle and silently signaled for everyone to start their engines. He had his own small gang of power. Nowhere near the level of his family, but one that he had formed while in high school. He had only ten men with him but they were damn good and they had a reputation in the neighborhood. He could hear his sister’s scolding tone in his mind as he didn’t put a helmet on and took off. Her overprotective streak had only gotten worse with the death of their father.

The roar of their engines went up in a fury as he sped ahead of them. He enjoyed this feeling, the blood that was rushing in his veins and the excitement that speed brought. He gave a hand signal that they were done for the night and he looked over his shoulder to watch them spread out to go to their respective homes. He stopped his bike at that moment to look at himself in a shop window. He slipped off of it to take stock of himself. He had missed some blood and he looked like a drowned dog. He grinned and wiped at his clothes. His sister would only need to take one look to know what he was up to.

He looked up at the sky, but with the rain, chances were she was out. An odd one that lovely sister of his. He ran a hand through his hair before he sat back on his bike. He unzipped his coat to look at the wound he had taken. That fight had come close and the cut was firmly wrapped to stop the bleeding. “Damn.” He cursed before he started his bike and headed to the nearest store for something to drink.

Prophet

|KurouHauntSakuos|
Art is not a Crime.
[Mood: Blasé+Flirty]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kurou was driving his black Porsche Cayman through Tokyo, not paying much attention to his radio which was reporting news of some kind. Maybe another tsunami. He was lost in thought. Places I need to graffiti, deposits that need to be made, drug orders. Ugh! I need to really work on recruiting. 6 individuals could put The Kuusoukas back in business. He rubbed his chin feeling a bit fatigued from a grand party for his classmates that he hosted the night before. It was one of his common wild ones. There were drinks, drugs, bar fights, catfights, gambling, nudity, blaring music, karaoke, and he even had to pop a drunk in the rear with one of his holstered pistols for scuffing his shoes. He was grateful for this lifestyle that he lived.

After a while of driving, he had finally come across the building that he was desperately searching for, Tokyo’s finest coffee house. He could smell the rich coffee beans from within his car as he pulled the Porsche up to the street’s curb to park. He got out of the car locking the doors remotely. Kurou stepped quickly into the café, pushing the door with ease. Today was a very rainy day. When inside of the store, he wiped his driving moccasins on the large black mat. The warm air had quickly dried him. He went towards the counter, and waited in line for about a minute until he finally ordered. ”Hello. I’d like an Africana topped with whipped cream please.” Kurou took his coffee and handed the clerk ¥400. He turned around taking a sip of the Africana and instantaneously had a delightful feeling of energy. He looked up from his cup and caught sight of a stunning schoolgirl (Chiyo) that sat across the room, she was on her phone.

She looks around my age, but would it even matter? Look at that face! Gamera! I have to speak to her. She's on her cell, it would be rude to interrupt her. Oh well, YOLO! Ah, I instantly hate myself. thought Kurou as he facepalmed, wiped his lips making sure there wasn’t any whipped cream showing, and began his way over to this angel’s table. Once he reached it, he slid into the seat opposite of her smoothly. He smirked and started, ”Why look at what a present from Raiden you are. I was shocked that a girl as gorgeous as you existed, and even more shocked that she was sitting alone.” Kurou took a sip from his coffee cup, wiped his lips, and continued, ”I’m Kurou, and you are?” He laid his arm out across the table, intending to invite a handshake or handkiss.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEER_eye

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
ĸenιcнιro aмano 健一郎 天野

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Amano looked over to his friend as he drove, hearing the phone call between father and child. It brought back sweet memories to him that made him smile whenever they came to him. Then the saddening realization that they were just memories and would never be real again, began to set in on him. He just smiled to his friend to get them out of his mind.

"How is she?" Amano asked Ayu as he hung up the phone. He just nodded with his smile as he heard the reply. He could see the smile he got from speaking with Chiyo, and he wondered if Ayu ever wanted to retire from yakuza work. Amano would support him either way, but it would be nice to see him happy and not having to worry about making it home safely every night to see his kid.

Their drive lasted another ten minutes or so before they came to the docks. They'd made it just in time to see the ship slowly making its way towards the dock from the harbor. Now it was time to get down to business. He grabbed his umbrella and stepped out of the black BMW, looking to his partner as he did the same. Amano had one hand behind his back, gripping the 9mm pistol tucked into his pants at the small of his back. Ayu had the briefcase in his hand that contained the paperwork for the wire transfer information for this deal. He was to receive thirty million for the cocaine he managed to come up with, and another fifty million for heroin.

He placed a quick call to his delivery guys who were in a garage not too far from their location. Then another to several men who he had on stand by that were waiting on top of several roofs along the docks with MSR snipers and night vision scopes. One could never be too careful in this line of work.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

天野龍 αmαnσ drαgσn

αчumu fuzαí 歩 夫妻

User Image

Ayumu switched the ear that he held the phone to for comfort as he sat in the car, the movement of the car smooth and somewhat soothing to the anxiety he always got before doing a shipment. He always felt like the next one would be his last, which explained his nerves.

As he listened to his daughter, he ran his fingers through his grey hair, looking out of the window at the moving traffic as his boss pulled to a stop at a stop light. There were so many people out, even though it was raining. Not only was it raining, but it was pouring pretty bad at this point. They would definitely need an umbrella.

"Well, right now I'm out with the boss taking care of a few things. I won't be longer than 10 'o clock, or so. You can stop by then, but be careful on those roads." Ayu told his Chiyo. He was like a normal father, except for the fact that he worked for the yakuza and killed people when needed.

"And watch out. People around here know who you are, and won't hesitate to do something to you to get to me... I have made a lot of enemies in my lifetime." He said to her after a moment of silence. Ironic part about it was, he told her the same thing every time he talked to her. He was a bit over-protective, but he had reason to be. "Anyways, see you later, and love ya, kiddo." He told her with a grin before hanging up his phone. His boss' question made him smile more, looking over to his friend/okashira as he began to speak again.

"She's doing really well in school. She's on summer break right now, so she just sounds like she's bored." Ayu told him.

The first lieutenant looked as they stopped at their destination, seeing their ship arrive, He checked the shipping ledger first before getting out of the car with the umbrella of his own and the briefcase. He knew that these were long-time clients. They stayed with the Amano Family because the prices were highly competitive compared to those of other places, and they were the only family that actually worked with heroin on such large scales like this. There was gonna be at least four pallets of drugs being loaded onto the ship, and the money was due to be there by the time the move finished, or all hell would break loose. The clients knew that they couldn't afford to lose their biggest distributor, so they played along.

αчu

I B L O W I's Princess

Hyper Bibliophile

User Image
Sumire Okitsu

Shinto Priestess~Daughter of the Okitsu~Blood Thirsty Warrior

Sumire lifted a soaked hand to wipe at her face. Little good that did, her hand was wet as well, and all she managed to do was move the water elsewhere. She was wearing an old kimono so she didn’t worry about it being ruined. She hadn’t gotten that far in her walk before she was soaked. The childish grin that lit her face gave onlookers the sense that she must have lost her mind. With her pale skin and dark ink hair and a soaked kimono she did look slightly ghostly walking on the street.

Which suited her fine this way she could walk the street, and not be interrupted from her thoughts. She picked up her pace and began to run through ideas in her mind. There was tension brewing and she didn’t want any of the other families to underestimate the Okitsu family. Under their father they had grown a moral code of sorts. But with her that code was added unto and changed. They needed to be ruthless to win. She clenched her hands into fists and her carefree smile was replaced by a look of rage.

She needed to calm down and with an effort to breathe in deep she did. She loosened her hands and relaxed her face back into a mask of indifference. “I wish the rain would never stop.” She stopped and looked up at the sky, standing there to take in the fresh air and allowing her plans to form.

I B L O W I's Princess

Hyper Bibliophile

User ImageUser Image

Akihiko entered his home via his window. He pulled his jacket off, hanging it out to dry while taking quick stock of his wound. It had stayed closed and his flask of whiskey had kept him warm on the way back. He barely had enough time to slip on a new shirt and pants when he heard the chorus of the men greeting his sister. He grinned pushing open his door to catch her in the hall. She looked like a soaked ghost. “Good Evening Onee chan”

Sumire looked up out of her thoughts before she grinned at her brother, “Evening to you dear brother.”

“Why were you wearing a kimono in the rain?” He asked even though he knew the answer full well. He loved to poke a little fun at her from time to time. A younger brother's privilege.

She wrapped a towel around her hair and smiled thinly, “I have need of your assistance.” She responded ignoring his question. Her face was serious and Akihiko felt a trail of fear wash over him.

She walked off, knowing that he would follow and the two of them headed to their fathers old study room. Once both of them had sat down and some hot tea and food had arrived she broke the silence first. “I’ve been thinking.” Her words echoed in the big room and Akihiko glanced at her. She didn’t seem angry only worried. “I think it’s time you accompanied Toshiro.”

Akihiko’s eyes widened but he didn’t let on how shocked he was. “Really.” He swallowed a bite of his sandwich and ran a hand through his hair. “Are you sure?”

Sumire grinned at her brother, when had he become a man? He was still growing and he looked so much like their father it hurt. What if she lost him as well? But she couldn't keep trying to hold him back. “Of course I am, you need more reasonability in our operations, and your first assignment so to speak is tonight. I will go with you of course but leave so you can handle the deal yourself. “

Akihiko’s grin of happiness had warm glow lighting in Sumire’s chest and she smiled back at him. “I’m going to go change before we go. Don’t want to catch a cold.” She stood up and giving her brother a quick hug. “Oh and Aki, I wear kimonos’ because I loved them. Regardless of the weather.” She stuck her tongue out at him before she left the room.

Akihiko continued to eat as he thought of the reasonability she had just given him. Toshiro’s run wasn’t small time and he would enjoy doing this job and doing it right.

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

┋█ ұukie ұamanashi

===================== ☠ ========================

Yukie arrived at the docks a little before the shipment. She had a few man scattered about the city about waiting for her word. She waited on her Yacht not to far from the docks. She was looking through her binoculars watching the cargo ship creeping its way through the water. She could not wait to see the surprise look on Kenichiro face when he found out his precious cargo was missing. But she mostly wanted to see how things will turn out.

Earlier that evening Yukie had given strict instruction for her man to take whatever was on the ship and they did just that. In the cover of the rain the men met the ship about an hour out from the docks. Like a band of pirates they storm the ship with guns a blaze killing anyone that got in their way.

With in a two hour span the ships cargo was cleaned out all that was left were empty storage containers , dead bodies, and a few gang members. The gang members on board had replaced the ship’s crew. Once she had possession of the cargo it was sent to a warehouse in Chiba Prefecture to be cataloged and distribute. The men that stayed behind were the newbie’s ones that had something to prove they wanted to get Yukies attention.

As a result Yukie offered a little test “who ever kill at least one of the Amano members you get promoted with out any questions. ” She had her own motives she wanted to see how they handle the pressure the fight or flight theory. Any one caught just running away with out putting up a fight was either going to die by her hand or the Amano members..

========================================

User Image

Friendly Poster

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CHIYO FUZAI
"A sweet girl armed with a sweeter gun…"

User Image
”Ah, okay, Papa. Please, be careful for me. Love you.” She sighed, closing the pink phone with a snap. She had hoped for an actual conversation but her father was short with her. He had to be with his boss. She had no problem with Boss Amano but it was odd for her father to be taking orders from someone only a little older than his daughter. But such thoughts were awful to have so she chased them away.

The cute charms on her phone jingled as she set it down. Chiyo was a mafia daughter. But she was still a girl. She loved the color pink and cute things. That was what drew her to the café. It was quaint and it always satisfied her sweet tooth. It was just out of the way enough that she didn’t have to worry too much about bumping into people who might recognize her for the wrong reasons. Even so, she still carried her gun on in her in her large designer bag, which was of course decorated with charms. From the outside, Chiyo looked like an average girl. The guy who started to hit on her had no idea.

At first, she was surprised the man in front of her was so forward. He didn’t look much older than her but it was rare for a guy to hit on her with such confidence. Most guys her age were still shy. At least university guys were better with books than with the opposite sex. She smiled a bit at the way he spoke, those glossy peach lips curving up. He was so formal sounding, so old fashion. “Ah, I’m Chiyo. Nice to meet you?” She was unsure about how to go about the situation. Her eyes glanced at the clock. She had plenty of time before she had to head over to her father’s. There was no reason to turn down the guy right away. She politely gave him her hand, not sure what he wanted to do with it. ”Do you come here often? I never seen you before, I think?” Her voice was soft and sweet, her shyness coming through in her tone. He was an attractive guy. The only question was if he was her type.

heart heart heart heart
[ Status ]: At the café with a man named Kurou...

Prophet

⇝|KurouHauntSakuos|⇜
Art is not a Crime.
✦[Mood: Interested+Flirty]✦

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He observered her. She was taken by surprise. Kurou smiled at her movements of unexpection. She told him her name and put her hand in his. How smooth her fingernails were, her skin feeling just as delicate. Her hand, warm, Maybe from her coffee. Yes, definetly. another feeling arose in Kurou, interest. The equation of interest and energy, made excitement. He raised her fingers up to his lips and kissed her knuckles gently, as if trying to avoid smearing a gem. Kurou lowered her hand, and still held it in his. Her scent was of a woman he hadn't come across in the longest of time, a lady. A nice citrus, through the coffee, he could inhale it. Ah, this is pleasant. This is new.

Whilst staring at her hands, Kurou's pearly whites started to show. For him, this was a moment of recognition. Every other female in his life that he attracted, were edgy girls. They wore stressed denim, daisy dukes, scissored tops, and were nymphomaniacs that usually puffed clouds of burning herb. However, this Chiyo seemed to come from a world, far away from his common type of onna. His careful nature gave him thought of the word, Seems. Kurou returned to the present time, letting her hand loose while taking a sly glance at his Rolex. "Chiyo. Ah, the name rolls off the tongue nicely." He took another sip of his coffee, the cup becoming half empty. He exhaled refreshingly, gaining the feeling of replinishment.

Kurou continued, giving a wide smile with his eyes squinted happily, "Well, it's my first time sitting at a table here. I'm usually a come-and-go customer, but for sure; the employees here know me." He raised a hand over at the cashier. The man at the register returned the greet with a fist in the air and nodded, smiling after. "His name is Franklin. *Haha* Can you believe it? The Far East interests The West to the point that the fellows love to move here. I suppose we became way wilder."

He looked at the cashier with wonder and turned back to Chiyo, taking notice of her eyes. "There was something that attracted me to you. Either your aura,..." Kurou smiled again "...or your looks that I certainly can gaze at; for a thousand generations." His face reddened and he looked out of the window, raindrops racing each other downwards. The rain, made the evening calming. "Totemo romanchikkudearu tame ni mōshiwakearimasen. (I apologize for being so romantic.)" He looked at Chiyo, this time noticing her general beauty. Kurou smirked "It's just that when I see something I like, I want it." He leaned forward to take another sip of the Africana coffee, wiped his lips, combed his hair back with his fingers, and looked at his cup, three quarters empty.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DEER_eye

Friendly Poster

CHIYO FUZAI

User Image
How Kurou kissed her hand made quiet Chiyo blush. Her cheeks flushed with a rosy red and she bit back a little sigh of excitement. Inwardly, she praised herself for being very thorough when it came to her appearance. Even though she wasn’t vain, she didn’t have many insecurities. That was an accomplishment for a woman her age. Her father often mentioned how much she looked like her mother. To be doted on the way Kurou was doing was very flattering. She privately scolded herself for letting a stranger get the best of her. But he was too charming and too attractive. It wasn’t like she was frigid.

She placed her hands on her cup when he let them go, her palms seeking out warmth. It was a little chill in the shop and she longed for the warm weather outside. But she didn’t want to get soaked through either. She took a few sips of her chocolate drink while Kurou spoke to her, explaining he knew the employees well. She wasn’t surprised he didn’t come in to sit and have a drink. The café was more for the female demographic or for dates. Honestly, the more she looked at him, he didn’t seem like the dating type. No, he looked like one of the wild guys that worked for her father. She wondered if non-dating types were so polite like Kurou or if it was all an act.

She let out a little exhale, her shoulders slumping. She hated guessing about people, assuming she was able to figure them out. Yet a girl had to be wary of strangers. Especially a girl like Chiyo. When she was younger, there was a few abduction attempts, all foiled by the barrel of her father’s gun. In the café, her father wasn’t there. It was just her and her own prized gun.

Suddenly, it occurred to her she had been mostly silent while Kurou talked. She was a better listener anyways. Smiling brightly, she leaned forward a bit, beckoning for him to lean in as well with the bend of her index finger. ”I forgive you for your words, Kurou. But I have to tell you; I’m not the type of girl you think I am. I’m honestly not interested in a one nighter.”

Offending him was the last thing she wanted to do but she had to preserve her reputation. The last thing she needed was to be played by the charismatic guy in front of her. She was too smart for that.

heart heart heart heart
[ Status ]: At a café with Kurou...

I B L O W I's Princess

Hyper Bibliophile

User Image
Sumire Okitsu

Shinto Priestess~Daughter of the Okitsu~Blood Thirsty Warrior

Sumire stood watching her brother for ten minutes, silently watching him get ready before she turned to leave. She knew he could do this and it was about time he began his own journey into this world but still…. She paused and looked back, no matter how many times she told this to herself she wanted to take him back home. But she couldn’t baby him anymore, and dragging him back kicking and screaming was the last thing she needed to do.

She pulled her hair over her shoulder and started walking again. One of her minions stood besides her shielding her from the rain with an umbrella, He could barely keep up with her pace and she gritted her teeth. She noticed Toshiro coming towards her, no doubt to check with his orders. He caught up to her and stood outside of the umbrella. Sumire stared at him, not speaking and he waited until she broke the silence, he knew better than to speak first.

She pulled out a cigarette and the minion held out a lighter for her. She lit the cigarette, took in a deep drag before she spoke. “I want everyone on guard tonight and if as much as a hair is hurt on my brother.” She paused and letting her tone drip with venom so sweet and cruel, as she blew smoke in his face “I will use your bones for a new blade, do I make myself clear?” He nodded, neither scared no shocked at her threat, he didn’t so much as flinch at her actions and words. Toshiro was one of her number one fuku-honbucho for a reason. She wouldn't bother letting him commit yubizume if her brother was hurt in any way. She would kill him end of story.

She smiled coldly, “Then I suggest you go take care of business before his trail goes cold. You know what to do, take care of it and clean up any messes.” She dismissed Toshiro and took another moment to watch her brother and their men disappear. She turned to the only minion left on the street with her and she felt a pinch of frustration. He was a newbie and worthless, as he hadn’t been tested yet. Too many of those these days with no one understanding the heritage a yakuza came from. All they saw was glory not tradition. She held out her cigarette and he froze, unsure of what she meant.

“Ah.” She said opening her mouth and he repeated the gesture in confusion until she stuck her cigarette in his mouth. He bit back a groan and a scream as the cigarette sizzled and died out in his mouth. “I’m going to my favorite Izakaya down the street.” She held out the car keys, “Pick me up in two hours, until then I expect you to run a few errands.” She handed him a piece of paper. “Don’t be late.”

She left him then, allowing him to have his moment of pain. As she walked she dropped her fierce facial expression and adopted her more serene and absentminded one. She did have some time to kill and drinking some biiru was just the thing to do.

In less than half an hour later she was sitting down, and warm from drinking and the atmosphere of laughter at the Izakaya.

I B L O W I's Princess

Hyper Bibliophile

User Image
Akihiko Okitsu

Independent Brother~Rightful Master of the Okitsu~ Tactical Leader

Akihiko had looked back to see his sister standing with Toshiro and he inwardly groaned. She was, no doubt, threatening maiming or worse if anything should happen to him. He guiltily touched his wound and grimaced, dreading if she found out about the wound he already had. A rueful smile lit his face up as he got into the car. Toshiro entered a minute later, his face stony perfection. Toshiro was pale, not as pale as his sister; Aki didn’t think anyone was paler than her. But Toshiro came close, it didn’t help that he had a scar from his eyebrows to his naval. There were many legends on how this came to be but none that Toshiro would comment to. If anything Toshiro remanding Aki of his sister. She had an air about her that attracted attention while demanding respect. That and she didn’t look too fondly on most people. Same attitude as Toshiro.

A glint of murderous rage lit Toshiro’s eyes and Aki stared back, yes he was a lot like his sister. “We will be taking detour as I’m sure you were made aware.”

“Yes, my sister told me.” Though he didn’t really understand why the poor man thought he would get away with selling information. “It won’t be much of a detour and shouldn’t take too long.”

Toshiro turned to look at Aki, making the younger man wonder yet again if the rumors of him being an illegitimate child of their uncle were true. Toshiro had tiger’s eyes, something his uncle had been reputed for. “You must be the one to kill him. As a Okitsu it’s your duty to punish him for his betrayal.

“I know.” Akihiko glared meaningfully, unwilling to back down or look weak. The other men in the car grew silent as they watched the show down commence. “He will pay with blood.”

The softening of Toshiro’s face had everyone but Aki looking away in shock. “Yes, you will make a strong Oyabun” He looked away than disinterested in Aki and the younger man narrowed his eyes annoyed. Apparently he had passed some test, he forced his frustration at that down and relaxed in his seat. After tonight he would no longer be the younger Okitsu, after tonight he would become The Okitsu. And then his sister would have to acknowledge him as a man grown, not a toddler in need of protection.

He would no longer need to be a bosozuku; he would become the Oyabun of the Okitsu. It wouldn’t all change overnight not matter how much he wanted, that he knew. But this night would be his steps and the path he needed to take.

Prophet

⇝|KurouHauntSakuos|⇜
Art is not a Crime.
✦[ Mood: Attentive ]✦

Kurou leaned in slightly more, listening to Chiyo whisper to him, her voice was soft and nice to hear. He listened to her state that she wasn’t interested in a one-night stand. He faced her looking into her eyes that were rich in color. He fell back into his previous position smiling at what she had said. “Shinpai shinakute mo ii (You don’t have to worry.)” Kurou looked at his cup and picked it up, swishing around the remaining ounces. More people had entered the café, It now had a quiet collection of noise from other conversations nd the coffee machines' pouring. The aroma of the invigorating coffees became much more noticeable. It was kind of stimulating. He looked up at Chiyo, “Stating that was very smart of you, Chiyo. Some women would just let a man swoon her so easily. I like you, playing hard to catch. Trust me; I never would of thought of something as demeaning as that. I just wouldn’t have been able to forgive myself if I left here without getting to know you.” Kurou paused for an instant, as if he were shocked that these words were came from his mouth. He knew exactly what Chiyo thought of him. He had this flashy appearance; the expensive wear, well-groomed, his slick hair. Perhaps she’s already aware that I am a member of the Yakuza. I wonder if my tattoos are showing. She may even consider that I’m part of some bōryokudan.

He was raised in this behavior, and he earned respect from his ways. He had a comrade in America, Nikko Dator. Even when they were younger they always spoke of women, money, clothing brands, and cars. They enjoyed the better things in life, had a goal for glory and permanence, and were at the start of living this all out. Again, Kurou’s exes, the whole lot of them, began their relationships looking at their partners as future exes. Honestly, Kurou was fed up of that. He thought of his family’s sudden disappearance, he just wanted someone to stick by him truly. Up to this point of his life he had no true lovers or friends. Still, he longed for it. He viewed Chiyo as that person to become in any case a friend. He looked at his hand and started to roll his pinky ring. He stopped and slowly rolled his eyes upwards staring into hers. He sat upright and squinted, he just couldn’t help grinning once more, his voice was of a whisper, “You’re a cute girl. I know that we just met, but say, how does me taking you out sometime sound?” Kurou pushed his hair back and raised his eyebrows, smiling excitedly, waiting for Chiyo’s response.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DEER_eye

Friendly Poster

CHIYO FUZAI

User Image
It was true Chiyo thought of him to be of a different breed. But her first impression did not lead her to believe him to be yakuza. She found it highly unlikely just because a guy dressed a certain way made him yakuza. A lot of guys in Tokyo dressed to impress and had confidence oozing out of their pores. Almost every guy in town thought he was a gift to women. So, yakuza was the last label Chiyo was willing to dole out. Besides, if he was yakuza and dangerous, a date was the last thing to ask of her.

”I’m not trying to play hard to get. I’m just not the casual dating type,” she explained, crossing her arms across her chest. The charms on her bracelet jingled as she moved. Maybe she was a rare breed of woman that didn’t long for parties and attention. She was trying to get her education and someday start a career. All her goals were long-term. So there was no reason for a relationship to be short-term. She didn’t like investing in something that lasted only a few weeks.

When he asked her out, she was taken aback. She was sure her words turned him off. But he was so persistent. It had been a long time since she dated someone. She then decided to just accept his offer. At least there was a chance to get out of the apartment.

”Let me give you my number. I’m free tomorrow around the same time. So eight?” She asked as she pulled her purse on to her lap, rummaging around in it for her planner. She was sort of obsessed with keeping a schedule. She was careful to keep her glock out of view. Not the best thing for a potential date to see.

heart heart heart heart
[ Status ]:Getting asked out on a date?

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

.: ▌...Demitra Rae Capulet... ▌:.

One winter’s night, I had a dream
A normal dream, or so it would seem
Your warmth was heaven, a gift I assumed
Your eyes filled with joy, the emotion I’d consumed

Demi was walking around town. A drink in her hand, she briskly walked towards home. 'Grandfather is going to be so annoyed with me..' she thought to herself and she continued walking, not really paying attention to anything around her. Even though she took over the clan when her parents died and her brother fled, her grandfather was the elder, and she had to obey him. Her father wasn't Japanese, but her mother was. When they married, he joined the clan. He was more fierce than anyone. But they were still human.

Her clan was mocked. Not only for a non traditional clan name, but mostly because she was a woman who wasn't full Japanese. She took after he father, pale porcelin skin, blonde hair. But she had her mothers hazel eyes.

"Screw gramps. I'm not going home yet. I'm going to do what I want."

She mumbled under her breath as she began walking in the opposite direction. But now she was bored. What to do what to do...

.: ▌ ▌:.

User Image

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
ĸenιcнιro aмano 健一郎 天野 / αчumu fuzαí 歩 夫妻

Amano looked under the car, there were still at least seven guys left to take out. He signaled to Ayumu to go around the side of the car. He counted to three, the men looking at each other. After the count, Ayu sprung from the side, hearing as a couple of the men stopped to reload. Amano dropped onto his belly, sending shots to guys's ankles and knees from underneath the car. He'd even managed to blow off a guy's foot. That made him grin to himself. Then he quickly hopped over the car and put an end to the ones that he'd dropped with a bullet to the head each.

Ayu was doing equally well, he'd managed to get a guy down, and grinned before bludgeoning the man to death with the butt of his revolver. He laughed as he turned in time to plug one of the last guys in the head with his .38 special.

Amano leaned over and picked up an AK, checking the clip, then looking to Ayu. He gave thumbs up with a big grin to his okashira. However, Ayu's face changed when his back got peppered from behind. He dropped, and Amano ducked behind the car as his friend fell, seemingly lifeless to the ground. Amano gripped his pistol in one hand, and the AK in the other, and hopped out spraying. He hit three guys, but one hit him in the shoulder. It caught him off-guard and knocked him back on his a**. The man grinned, walking up to put Amano down permanently.

"Time to go night night..." The man said, but before he could, his eyes widened, then he slumped to his knees and dropped to his side. Kenichiro looked up to see his 1st Lieutenant, Ayu grinning with a bloody AK in his hands, the butt of the Russian assault rifle covered in blood. Then the older man ripped off his shirt to reveal the Kevlar vest he was wearing that protected his life. He helped Kenichiro up, then they proceeded towards the ship. He was going to make sure that he still got paid. He would find the routing number and account info for the, now deceased, client. Those guys had even taken out their rooftop snipers. They were pretty legit. But they weren't enough for the Japanese organized crime world's dynamic duo, Kenichiro Amano and Ayumu Fuzai. Fuzai had even been nice enough to leave the one guy he bashed with the AK alive, so he could suffer a fate worse than death from his boss for screwing up. If there was anyone inside this ship, they'd have a lot of explaining to do. And that would be before Kenichiro personally put a bullet into their head. The okashira would not rest until he felt the warmth of blood and brains on his face...

User ImageUser Image

]天野龍 αmαnσ drαgσn / αчu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out