Black List

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▄︻┻┳═一 stσrч: -─═┳︻

odern-day Tokyo, Japan. A modern, busy place where many people live, carrying out their daily lives. These people go to school/work, then back home, only to repeat the process again the next day. To foreigners, Tokyo is a great tourist location, having many things to offer people. From fine dining to live entertainment. The ideal place to be... or so it would seem.

Ťhe crowded streets of Tokyo are not as they appear. Serpents and sly foxes out for money and blood slither and prowl these streets at night, only looking to prey on the weak and innocent. They are known as Yakuza (やくざ). The thugs and gangsters of Japan. It's because of these fiends that the crime rate is so high in certain areas. Drug pushing, extortion, weapons, violence... all areas in which the yakuza have their hands. Even some as low as corrupting officials and law enforcement to keep themselves out of trouble. More over, recently, different yakuza families have begun to fight for territory, each side determined to claim the city as their own.

uch drama, violence, blood, and chaos will come to any who enter the realm of the Japanese underworld. Which side will you choose? Will you be yakuza, or will you be one of Tokyo's finest, trying to preserve the peace and see that justice is served? OR, will you be the innocent bystander, pulled into this grisly world of dangerous dealings? That is for you to decide.

◥ tαвlє σf cσntєnts: ◤
Introduction
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Families/Profiles
Announcements
White List
Black List

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▄︻┻┳═一 rulєs: ─═┳︻

Long-Term: This is a long-term role play. Please don't submit an profile application, role play for a few days, then never show up. It's one of my pet peeves... Only join if you plan on participating. If you would like to quit, let me know via PM. If you're gone a week without posting, or without any kind of notice, you're profile will be deleted. This will be enforced more this second time around. This RP will not die. No longer will I tey to be nice and wait for you. I will cut you from the RP if you don't reply.

Semi-Literate and up. All applicants must be at least semi-literate. That means you can post at least a paragraph with at least 5 sentences of quality material, have a somewhat good grasp of the English language, and is understandable. I understand writer's block, but a paragraph should be easy enough, even with writer's block. If you're literate or advanced, then by all means, please join as well.

Romance/Violence encouraged. Though this does not mean go and have sex or spill someone's intestines across the wall and eat them. PG-13 please... though language I don't care about, as long as it's not an f-bomb every other word. Also, killing off people's characters is a no-no unless discussed between you and the owner, and just let me know too.

Follow Gaia Terms of Service. Don't know what they are? How'd you go this long without being banned? There's a link at the very bottom of every GaiaOnline page. Use it if you're not sure. ((Or just CLICK HERE to view))

This is a realistic yakuza RP. That means no fantasy elements will be involved. No transforming or demons. No super powers and other abilities. Guns. Blades. Fighting. Romance. End of story... anyone can die, you're not invincible. Also, you can't dodge every attack thrown your way, you have to take some damage...this is annoying as hell.

Be respectful to me and others. My word is law here, and whoever I appoint as an admin/mod. Respect us, as well as your fellow role players. Things will go smoother that way. I won't have to blacklist you if you're nice. :3

More rules will be added when needed: I'm not a mean person, just have fun and follow these simple, common-sense rules and everyone will have fun. If you're not sure about something, just ask me. I don't bite.

Introduction
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Families/Profiles
Announcements
White List
Black List

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▄︻┻┳═一 prσfílє skєlєtσn: ─═┳︻

*PM Profiles to me.
**Use this skeleton for your profile.
***Type where the parenthesis ( ) are. Do not include them.
****Choose 2 colors. Color 1 and Color 2 and insert them accordingly.
*****DO NOT POST until accepted!!

[color=color1]» »[/color] [u][b]w[/b][size=10]hαt thє íd sαчs...[/u]
---------------『(Character Name) 』[/size]

[color=color2]» » »[/color] [u][b]в[/b][size=10]σrn dαngєrσus...[/u]
---------------『(Age 18+) 』[/size]

[color=color1]» »[/color] [u][b]d[/b][size=10]σn't stαrє tσσ hαrd...[/u]
---------------『(Appearance: Anime ONLY!! Links ONLY!!) 』[/size]

[color=color2]» » »[/color] [u][b]t[/b][size=10]hís ís whєrє mч lσчαltч líєs...[/u]
---------------『(Family: Only 6 will be allowed. After that, all other characters will be members of said families) 』[/size]

[color=color1]» »[/color] [u][b]t[/b][size=10]hє tσσls σf thє trαdє...[/u]
---------------『(Weapons) 』[/size]

[color=color2]» » »[/color] [u][b]h[/b][size=10]σw mч mínd wσrks...[/u]
---------------『(Personality) 』[/size]

[color=color1]» »[/color] [u][b]t[/b][size=10]hє stσrч вєhínd thє gunnєr...[/u]
---------------『(Bio: Required. None of that "You'll find out" stuff!) 』[/size]

[color=color2]» » »[/color] [u][b]t[/b][size=10]hє σnє whσ sígns mч chєcks...[/u]
---------------『(Username) 』[/size]

For the OOC/Recruit thread: CLICK HERE!!

Introduction
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Families/Profiles
Announcements
White List
Black List

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▄︻┻┳═一 fαmílíєs/prσfílєs: ─═┳︻

fαmílíєs:
» 1. Amano Family: (Xx Damian xX)
» 2. --OPEN--
» 3. --OPEN--
» 4. --OPEN--
» 5. Okitsu Family: (Cute as Evil)
» 6. Capulet Family: (TaylorFreezie)

***OTHREE FAMILY SLOT OPEN!!*** Get 'em while the gettin's good. First come, first serve.

tσkчσ cítч pd:

cívílíαns:

prσfílєs:

» » » guчs:

Xx Damian xX
» » whαt thє íd sαчs...
---------------『Kenichiro Amano (健一郎 天野)』

» » » вσrn dαngєrσus...
---------------『24 years old』

» » dσn't stαrє tσσ hαrd...
---------------『Kenichiro Amano

» » » thís ís whєrє mч lσчαltч líєs...
---------------『Amano Family :Head:』

» » thє tσσls σf thє trαdє...
---------------『Katana: [x]
----------------- Kimber Solo Carry 9mm Pistol: [x]

» » » hσw mч mínd wσrks...
---------------『Like a nurturing father to his family members, merciless to enemies. He has a soft spot for women and children.』

» » thє stσrч вєhínd thє gunnєr...
---------------『Born in eastern Tokyo to the former head of the Amano family, Hajime Amano, Kenichiro Amano was a fighter since he was young. His father had personally taught him martial arts, karate and tae kwon do. He never had much of a social life as a child, having been home schooled as a precaution that he would not be kidnapped by his father's many enemies. His mother had been killed within his early years, so he didn't remember much about her. He only had a single, black and white picture of her to remember her by. Then when he turned 17, his father stepped down as head, passing the family on to him and acting as his adviser, though would not live to assume that position when he'd been assassinated. Kenichiro plans to follow his father's footsteps and plans to fight for control of the entire city of Tokyo.』

» » » thє σnє whσ sígns mч chєcks...
---------------『Xx Damian xX』

Xx Damian xX
» » whαt thє íd sαчs...
---------------『Ayumu Fuzai』

» » » вσrn dαngєrσus...
---------------『45 Years Old』

---------------『Ayumu Fuzai

---------------『Amano Family: !st Lieutenant 』

---------------『 Smith & Wesson 38 Special
---------------SIG SAUER M400 AR15 Carbine

---------------『Ayumu, or Ayu to a select few is a kind-hearted man, especially to his daughter. He is very business savy, so he talks money and numbers a lot. 』

---------------『Ayu was born in Kyoto, where he attended school with the father and former head of the Amano Family, Hajime Amano. They became close friends early on in grade school, they learned martial arts in the same dojo, and when Amano chose to join the yakuza, his friend Ayu stuck with him one-hundred percent. Hajime Amano respected his friend enough to make him his 1st Lieutenant when Amano finally established his own family. When he died, Ayu promised to look after his son, and help to maintain the family's dignity and honor. During his time serving the family, Ayu had a little daughter, keeping her far away from the business. When his wife died, he became even more over-protective of her. He wouldn't have hesitated to put a bullet in anyone who harmed her in any way. 』

---------------『Xx Damian xX 』

Cute as Evil
» » whαt thє íd sαчs...
---------------『 Akihiko Okitsu』

» » » вσrn dαngєrσus...
---------------『18』

---------------『Akihiko Okitsu

---------------『Okitsu 』

---------------『A heirloom Katana, a tanto at all times and a gun his sister doesn’t know about. 』

---------------『Akihiko has a split personality. To his sister he’s her loving adoring brother who can do no wrong and never has. He’s sweet and mellow, the very voice of reason to her irrational bursts. To everyone else he’s a mean tongued, hot tempered kid who knows how to push people’s buttons. His only wish however is to grow up and take over the family business. Still he wasn’t so mean until the death of his father. His wariness of strangers has increased as has his studies of the fighting arts.』

---------------『Akihiko was a typical happy youth for one raised in a semi hectic home. Due to his father’s drilling of the ‘old way’ of the family he was well versed in his training before his father died. His father taught both his sister and him side by side until Sumire was sent off. He feels slightly inadequate that his sister had to come back home to protect him. He feels it should be the other way around. At her insistent arguments, he has spent the last two years, prior to his father’s death, being a kid. Unbeknownst to her, he has began his own plans to start taking control for his family.』

---------------『Cute as Evil』

AmayaYashia
» » whαt thє íd sαчs...
---------------『Kaito Yashia 』

» » » вσrn dαngєrσus...
---------------『 28 』

---------------『Kaito

---------------『Yashia Family - Head』

---------------『 HW-45

---------------『Kaito is a very silent man for the fact that he just doesn’t come out and say what he wants or what he has plan. He is a genius for the fact that his enemies think they are a step ahead of him but they quickly find out He is five steps ahead. He loves messing with people, with their lives and destroying them from the inside out. He views these gang wars as a game of chess, Checkmate always ment game over for the gangs he has defeated. He has taken their assets, turn them on eachother, tear the gang apart then take in others into his organization.

When someone gets to know Kaito, he is truly a secretive guy that really doesn’t trust many, his own gang doesn’t know much about him or his past, all anyone knows is when he wants you dead,then you will die quickly. 』

---------------『 Kaito yashia use to be part of a normal family with a little sister. He knew what his parents were doing within the amano family, working for them He went through his father’s training but never fully took for being a spy as he was more of a strategist who didn’t like being told what to do. He became part of the family at the age of 18 his parents disowned him from the yashia family and a few month after he became the very person that got his parents killed. At the age of 21, he left the amano family, tired of how weak they were and tired of being treated like dirt. He went into the underground and started his own family taking out many of the other families from the inside out, taking over their assets and soon put the Yashia family on the map. His dream is to take down the amano family and show them true power. 』

---------------『Amaya Yashia』

» » » gírls:

Cute as Evil
» » whαt thє íd sαчs...
---------------『 Sumire Okitsu 』

» » » вσrn dαngєrσus...
---------------『23 』

---------------『Sumire Okitsu

---------------『Okitsu 』

---------------『Two Katanas and two smaller blades at all times』

---------------『She is very serious and protective of those that she cares about. Can be a bit blunt and is charismatic. She is considered bloodthirsty and all in her family adore her. She has a bit of a memory problem so it’s best to never get her serious or have her remember your face or name at all.. 』

---------------『Sumire wasn’t supposed to take over her family reins. Her father was the master and everything was peaceful and in order. Two years ago, however he died mysteriously and Sumire was called back home. She wasn’t unprepared however for strategies or fighting. Her father favored her as the son he never had until he had a son. She didn't just learn to please her father either, she recognized something amazing in the art of fighting. She found power and strength.

However for generations the Okitsu family has sent their daughters to be Shinto Priestess’ while they kept their sons for battle. And that tradition has always been maintained over the centuries, unless there were no males to take the seat of power. There is a reason for this of course, the Okitsu males have been duly noted as levelheaded people. While for some unexplainable reason the females tend to be irrational and hot tempered. Sumire has a younger brother but he’s not ready yet so she’s holding the fort, so to speak, until he’s stronger. 』

---------------『Cute as Evil 』

Taylor Freezie
» » whαt thє íd sαчs...
---------------『Demitra 』

» » » вσrn dαngєrσus...
---------------『20 』

---------------『What're you staring at?

---------------『Capulet 』

---------------『Katana, any form of ninja weapon, etc. The family member chooses their weapon of choice 』

---------------『I'm strict and sly and cunning. But I can also be gentle and kind. Not to my enemies though 』

---------------『I am the daughter of the Capulet clan. Both my mother and my father passed, my brother ran off to the united states, so I became the leader of the clan. I act kind and gentle, but it's a ruse to my enemies, but to friends kind and gentle is their very definition of me. I have four feather tattoos on my back, one for my mother, one for my father, one for my brother and one for me. I was (and still is) seen as an underdog, because I am female. But they haven't seen anything yet.』

---------------『Taylor Freezie』

AmayaYashia
» » whαt thє íd sαчs...
---------------『Sakiko Yashia 』

» » » вσrn dαngєrσus...
---------------『 21 』

---------------『Sakiko Yashia

---------------『Amano Family – Informent, Spy』

---------------『 Nighthawk Costa Compact 45 ACP

---------------『Sakiko has a split personality when it comes to things, like when it comes to the family they are her first priority as in what they want comes first in the list of things she cares for.
When it comes to her family, she tries to be a good mother to her three year old son and a awesome mother figure to her younger sister and brother who are 16 for her brother and 12 for her sister. She checks up on them and often has her friend watch them while she is away on ‘business trips’ She keeps her two lives separate for she doesn’t want them to follow the path she was born to follow.
When she is on the job she puts on a heartless front and pushes all her own emotions back, allowing her other side, the side she keeps from her family to come out. When she takes she has no emotion in her voice unless it is needed.
When she is with her family, She is a innocent, happy mother. Her killer side is put on the shelf, sure she seems paranoid when it comes to crowds and even heading home for the reason she does not want her home life to be mixed up with her criminal life. She wishes to leave but the crime family is all she knows and leaving that life is like leaving her real family to travel the world…impossible. 』

---------------『 Sakiko had a normal life during the day, a happy mom, happy siblings, happy father, the most perfect, normal family around in photos, but behind closed doors was a whole different family. Sakiko’s parents were members of the Amano family as their spies, going undercover into the other families to get some information, while still having time to teach their oldest child (Sakiko at the time0 how to follow in their footsteps. For 15 long years she learned the trade of being a spy and learning things she might need to know. Ever since Sakiko could walk, she was put into ninjustu classes reaching to near black belt, she was put through gymnastics and other classes that toned her body allowing her to become very flexible whenever she would need to fight.
At the age of 16, her house was light ablaze on her way home from school by one of the rivaling family that found out her parents were rats. She didn’t see which family did it but she did hear her sibling’s screams that caused her to black out.

By the time that Sakiko came back to reality she was sitting in an alley not far from her burned down home holding her six year old and three year old siblings. Sure she had burns but she saved what family she had left. She called a number that her father made her memorize just for situtations like this having one of his friends in the amano pick them up. Soon Sakiko and her siblings was taken in as when she was 18 she officially joined the Amano family to take her parents place. Since joining the family she has a son she took in for a dying friend as he is her world along with her siblings as so far she been able to hide the truth from her real family and hide her real family from her crime family for the moment 』

---------------『Amaya Yashia』

Introduction
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Families/Profiles
Announcements
White List
Black List

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
『お知らせ』

▄︻┻┳═一 αnnσuncєmєnts: ─═┳︻

7/10/2012: "Live for the Family" Opened!!

7/12/2012: The opening process has been put on hold, due to lack of recruits joining. The RP will begin when we get at least one more person.

7/13/2012: Now that we have more people, I'm happy to announce this thread and RP OPEN!!

8/6/2012: SETTING CHANGE- Skipping to the next day.

8/23/2012: As of right now, everyone's time line is there own. In order to make it fair for everyone. We will not go by a specific time setting any longer. We will only do so in the event of a large event. Large events will be discussed in the OOC thread amongst everyone and voted upon before pursuing them.
***More to come as necessary.***

▄︻┻┳═一 sєttíng: ─═┳︻

Month: January / February / March / April / May / June /July / August / September / October / November / December

Day: o1 / o2 / 03 / o4 / o5 / o6 / o7 / o8 / o9 / 1o / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 /
15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 2o / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 3o / 31

Time:
7 PM

Current Conditions: Clear conditions

Introduction
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Families/Profiles
Announcements/Setting
White List
Black List

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

heart 3nodding heart
No one yet

Introduction
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Families/Profiles
Announcements
White List
Black List

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

stressed wahmbulance stressed

Introduction
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Families/Profiles
Announcements
White List
Black List

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
オープン

σpєn!!!
(( Well, waiting for more members before starting. o.O; ))
**((Now that we have more people, the RP is now officially OPEN!!!))**

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
ĸenιcнιro aмano 健一郎 天野

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Whistling echoed throughout the rather large, ornately decorated office as the Amano Family "oyabun' sat at his desk, chin rested on interlocking hands as he looked to his 'wakagashira', Ayumu Fuzai. He sighed to himself with a grin as he listened to his lieutenant tell stories of he and his father's exploits in the past. Hearing storied of his father's time as head of the family made him happy. His father ruled with an iron fist, but nurtured and cared for the family like his own children. He wanted to honor his father's legacy by continuing what he started, and would not allow himself to fall short of that. He had a great family.

Oyabun Kenichiro Amano laughed every once in a while at one of the stories, his 1st lieutenant joining in on the laughter and positive energy in the large room. This man had been good to his family for years, and he placed his complete trust in the man.

Kenichiro looked at his watch and stood. It was 8PM, and he'd been stuck inside all afternoon, trying to prepare for the shipment tonight, which it was about time for. They had a semi-large shipment coming in from his suppliers. Would make him and the Amano Family ten million dollars richer. Then it would be to a bar for drinks.

"Ayu-kun. It's time to get this done." Kenichiro said, walking around and patting Ayu on his back. The man simply grinned and stood, tucking that 38 Special of his into his waistband at the small of his back and dropping the untucked black button down shirt over it. Amano did the same with his Kimber Solo 9mm, tucking it into the waistband of his black suit at the small of his back as well. Though, his red, half-unbuttoned, silk dress shirt was tucked in, so his pistol would remain visible until he put on his black suit jacket.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

天野龍 αmαnσ drαgσn

αчumu fuzαí 歩 夫妻

User Image

Ayumu Fuzai grinned and laughed as he spoke to his oyabun, hearing his young leader laugh at the story he was telling. The seasoned veteran of a wakagashira was telling the story about how the previous head of the family, Hajime, made a guy crap his pants during an interrogation by borrowing his 38 and played Russian Roulette with the revolver against his enemy's temple. Man those were the good ole days, back when they pretty much ran most of the shipments and other things themselves.

"Aw, man. That one never gets old." Ayu said in his somewhat raspy voice, laughing afterwards. He knew his oyabun enjoyed hearing stories about his father, and he was happy to oblige. It enabled him to relive good memories that his now-deceased best friend, and oyabun's father, had together.

Ayu stood when told that it was time to go, tucking his pistol away, still letting his laughter slowly ebb away until he was once again calm. Then the two headed out the door of the office and down the double-sided stairs towards the front door. He also knew that Kenichiro liked to drive himself, so he had the door guard of their mansion hideout go and fetch Amano's black BMW from the car garage. It was time to put in some work. He hoped nothing would go wrong, and he could only think of his daughter then.

αчu

Friendly Poster

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CHIYO FUZAI
"A sweet girl armed with a sweeter gun…"

User Image
Weekday nights weren’t too exciting for Chiyo Fuzai. Most of her friends had to work jobs and do mundane work during the week. So most times she was left to her own devices. Summer break was proving to be dull. So she sat alone in a coffee house, by the window to watch the rain fall. People hurried back and forth under the pelting rain. Her own umbrella as propped against the leg of the table. A foamy drink that smelled like cinnamon and chocolate was placed in front of her by a server. He was good looking and seemed to be around her age. But Chiyo gave him no mind. Most boys were too scared to date her when they found out who was her father.

She watched the server wander off to another table, a group of girls who weren’t against hitting on him. She huffed and turned back to her drink, picking up the gold, little spoon that came with it. The spoon made a tink sound each time it hit the side of the glass while she stirred. Tink, tink, tink. Usually, she enjoyed the sound like music but she felt lonely today, the weather not helping. That’s when she decided to call her father.

heart heart heart heart
[ Status ]: At a coffee shop, alone...

Devoted Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

┋█ ұukie ұamanashi

===================== ☠ ========================

The sweet smell of rain filled the cool summer air as the traditional music drowned out the sounds of the rain hitting the gazebo . Under the red gazebo a small group of women dressed in traditional kimonos sat there playing their instruments.Yukie was sitting next to her Kio pond, one of her kobun (subordinates) stood next her holding a purple umbrella blocking her from the rain. She started humming along to the music as fed the fish.

The Kio were all she had left of her father each one had been in her family for more then 15 years. When her father was alive he treated them like they were her siblings when one had gotten sick they would get the best care. While by the pond she got lost in the music the sweet memories of her childhood swept through her mind.

Her serenity and thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a gun shot. She watched the Kio scatter at the sound. She sighed at the sight of the dead man “tsk tsk what a shame I was starting to like him. Did you get the information I wanted?”
                              The man nodded at her “Yes the Amano Family’s shipment should be heading out in a few hours”

Her bright red lips turned upwards “then what are you waiting for the night is young go and stir up some trouble.” Tonight was the night she needed to show off remind a few rivals that the new oyabun of ұamanashi will no longer be pushed around.

========================================

User Image

Friendly Genius

8,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
ĸenιcнιro aмano 健一郎 天野

User Image

Amano stepped out of the office with his keys in hand. He looked back to his 1st lieutenant before heading down the orate double-stairs of the main foyer of the Amano Family mansion. Once outside, he watched as Ayu sent for his BMW. The okashira laughed an grinned.

"You know me so well." He said with a chuckle. Ayu just laughed as they got into the car. Amano pushed a full clip into his 9mm pistol, starting the car and pulling off into the night. Even though it was dark, the street was alive and bright with neon signs and people everywhere as the okashira drove through the city towards their destination. He hoped, nothing stupid would happen tonight, but he knew he couldn't just count on hoping, alone.

天野龍 αmαnσ drαgσn

αчumu fuzαí 歩 夫妻

User Image

Ayumu slid into the passenger seat as his boss started the car, watching the man load his pistol. He took the time to do the same, grinning while he did it. He was thinking about his daughter, his little girl, even though she wasn't little anymore. He grinned at the thought.

Suddenly, he was interrupted by the ringing of his cell phone, the beeping sound resonating through his head as he reached into his pocket for the device. He looked to the screen, ans his grin widened. It was his daughter.

"Hello, Chiyo." The 1st lieutenant said into the phone, that same smile still plastered to his face. He was such a push-over when it came to his little girl. "Is everything okay, sweetheart?" He asked his daughter. He wanted to make sure everything was okay with her before letting her know where he was going.

αчu

Friendly Poster

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CHIYO FUZAI
"A sweet girl armed with a sweeter gun…"

User Image
She was sipping her drink when her father answered the phone. Placing down the hot chocolate, she licked the whip cream off her lip before she started speaking. ”Ah, Papa. I’m not busy tonight and I was wondering if I can come by and visit.” Chiyo didn’t live with her father anymore. She had her own apartment close to the university. But she wasn’t against going to her childhood home and spending quality time with her father. The world was filled with possibilities, good and bad. Chiyo made sure to not take her father for granted.

heart heart heart heart
[ Status ]: At a café on the phone with Papa...

I B L O W I's Princess

Hyper Bibliophile

User Image
Sumire Okitsu

Shinto Priestess~Daughter of the Okitsu~Blood Thirsty Warrior

Sumire blew out a small breath and watched with disinterest as it floated away. The rain was pouring down and the cold air made her think of soup. She nudged the screen door open a bit more so she could watch the rain and enjoy her tea. She felt at peace sitting here silently contemplating all that had gone on over the last couple of days. Her brother was acting suspicious was the bottom line of everything. She had an idea of what it was he was up to but neither of them breathed a word about it.

Better to live in silence with each other than voice those words. She smiled wryly as she blew lightly on her tea. Rain always effected her in weird ways and she could feel the slight energy boost come to her. If her father were here he would ruffle her hair and say, “It rained like this when you were born…” She could feel her throat tighten with emotions best left unfelt and so she stuffed them back down.

Whenever it rained she felt compelled to go outside and be soaked. She was always filled with restless energy and she never made an effort to not run out and get soaked. An irrational habit of course but one she never shed. She stood up slowly and delicately placed her glass back down. Her men would understand where she had disappeared to, so there was no need to pass that along. Still she couldn’t help but be quiet as she slipped out of her home and unto the streets.

The rain did things to people, and it was a little interesting to watch people duck under umbrellas and into buildings. She didn’t mean to move her legs in the direction but she found herself outside of the spot she used to play as a child. She fingered her small tanto blade and a rueful smile slipped as she stood there. “Brings back many memories.” The scent of the damp earth relaxed her and she turned to leave.

She wasn’t finished walking, far from it in fact she needed these moments of solitude to be still and thankful. She walked down the streets watching people and the rain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff