Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Johnathan Frost

He would have to remember that name and check up on it later. Jack S. Devin, Marine. "That is quite the remarkable memory." He said as he gave her a genuinely surprised look. The odds were she was lying, but he would still check into the name. He felt he may have pushed too far for now, and instead of trying to force any more information he would leave Vesta for more questions at a later time.

Instead, he focused his attention back over towards Vira as she started typing. When she stopped typing to place her hands on her neck he didn't find it strange. He often found himself popping his neck as well. As a consequence he didn't really focus on her neck for long before returning his attention to the screen, waiting for her to finish, unfortunately she did not finish whatever thought it was that she had begun typing. "Hmm?" He asked with a concerned tone. He supposed whatever it was, was something personal. He was curious, but he had gotten the answer he had been looking for.

"Well the first thing we need to do is find out who attacked Jack and why now don't we? Strange circumstances aside..." He said, tilting his head towards Vira for a moment. "The military doesn't go around shooting one of its own. Unless this was some kind of botched up assassination attempt?" He asked curiously. He didn't see a reason to get rid of Jack just yet. In his eyes, the guy was doing a pretty good job policing the place. He also tended to attack resistance members, and resistance convoys in the past. So long as he didn't ******** around with the military he thought that the military was content to just allow the man to throw himself against the resistance. The more resistance members Jack killed with his shenanigans, the less fighting the military had to do. He assumed they would keep a close eye on the guy though in order to be able to crush him if he decided to focus his efforts on the military instead. Unlike the resistance members, the military could easily show its presence in large numbers in the city. He would need to look over Jack's file again to freshen up on the details since it looked like he was going to be tailing him from now on.

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vesta stared at them, it was obvious they didn't believe her. It was common when they asked her that question, every wraith had asked that very question, but it wasn't something nice, since people didn't like it. She gained the Nickname Vulcan The Child Eater, that was the full name. Tho she didn't want to say the full name. Tho they'd probably like to fact check her, which happened every time, even Hamlock did it.

"If you doubt my story, my full Codename is in the Wraith Database, along with my full service record that is available to all members of Wraiths. Only mine and Doctor Gabriel's records are tho, since we're both none Combat units... Officially"

She sighed, she wanted to sleep now. Today's toll was finally taking it's toll on her, she had just got shot, gone through limb replacement at a sped up way. It began reading in her eyes as she began to tap her foot.

"Please, I would need your answers.."
getting a tad annoyed that no one here understood sign language Vira frowned an puffed air into her hair. why does no one understand. it is sooo hard, and well in my defense I have no idea who these pole are. they are secret after all and they do a damn well job of remaining that without leaking....why am I trying to justify myself to myself?. Vira nodding to Vesta. keeping her guard towards her, but not having one anymore towards Jonathon. she trusted him for better or for worse. Vira smiled at Jonathon. going back to the computer She is probably tell the truth, if there is a database of it. plus we can see scary lady...Gabriel was it?...fil as well. Turning around she bowed slightly and turned to vesta. walking towards the door. she stopped right next to Vesta. looking down at her she smiled and put her hand on her shoulder. one day, I may like you. who knows, it may be tomorrow. it may be 4 years from now. until then, I will pity you and fear yo and even hate you. at the moment I hate and pity you. this was all thought with a nice warm smil. vira exited the vehicle

User Image
User Image
Johnathan Frost

So there was a database? He would have to check into that later. Obviously he would not depend on the information, but it was something to look into. "I thought I had already given you my answer. If I wasn't going to work together on you with this, I wouldn't be asking you. I would be out there ID'ing the assailants myself now wouldn't I? I said we needed to gather information about who these attackers were. I don't think they are military. Has anyone ID'd the church attackers?"

This time, he waited for Vira to finish typing before reading. He nodded, "I am actually a bit surprised they have a database to be honest, but I guess since they don't have any of the important military types in there than it makes sense." Although from what he had seen, he had considered Vesta an important military type. To have her file readily available made him doubt his previous assumptions, the one where the wraiths had practically thrown themselves to protect her. If she was so important, why would she have a file on her? It was too much information for him to process. He needed to go home and figure everything out, but he probably wouldn't get that chance for now.

When Vira started to exit, he moved to follow suit. "Well I suppose under the circumstances you guys couldn't ID the assailants. Let's go do that now."

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vesta followed behind them, she cleared her throat, as if she already knew something, but wasn't saying. She stared at the ground, it was her way of signaling she knew something, but wasn't allowed to say something unless asked, as where anything in her life. She wasn't to say anything, unless ordered or asked. She knew whom the attackers were, she'd fought them before. Gorgan Mercs, she had worked with them before, killed them before, and have been rescued by them before. They relationship with them was not a hate love relationship, it was if the side they were being payed by was on their side or not. She held no ill towards them nor did they, but money was money to them. She fought a merc in Afghan when Hussien was paying them, but in Iran she fought with the very same merc because the Coliation had hired them.

But she decided since she decided to answer the File part.

"Since I am not an actually Military, and listed dead in the Public Death Cenus in the 1939. General Issan, the General whom lead the counter-attack on Russia in 2027 ordered to have all non-military personal in the base to have a File to be available in a closed computer network Database that can be opened in any computer within Wraith network. Which is only me and any Caretaker I have. Commaner Issan also made it an order that I have to recite this to any one whom is joining or is currently in the Wraiths when my file is questioned in any nature."
Taking her seat in the wheelchair that was provided by a medic waiting out side the truck, Vira scanned the outside. the sun had started to set. it was falling behind the tallest buildings, but still visible. has it really been that long since I got here? it seemed odd at first, but not knowing how long she had passed out and the no real sense of time she accepted it. noticing Vesta looking down after she cleared her throat. this puzzled Vira. is something the matter? does she have anything to say on who attack the church? these thoughts and a few more passed her mind. and after hearing Hamlock describe how Vesta lived she knew she could not get any answers due to the fact that she could not talk. Vira saw her hand gun as she rolled by it in the wheelchair. It looked like it was still in working order and had no fire damage. desperately wanting to grab for it, but caught herself remembering that Jonathon would probably shoot her if she picked it up. Any sudden actions, especially if they involved a gun where off limits to Vira. she kind of just flailed a tad bit then looked on. noticing that he fire from vesta had faded out because there was no longer smoke coming from what was burnt. she sighed as she neared the transport. it had been a very long day, and she wanted a nap.

User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Time is 7:00 PM
Snow is moving in now.

Blizzards and heavy snow to be expected within the next few hours.

Today's news:
The abandoned Church had a shoot out between the famous Military gang and unknown shooters. The gang has since disappeared, Military personal has shut down the now abandoned neighborhood. Soon after there was a shoot out between Military soldiers and an unknown attack, there was a explosion that left the shooter and a Military officer dead at the scene.

In other news, Gorgan Inc. The Para-Military company that has been making headlines inrecent days with gaining a contract from the US for co-operations in the city has had a shooting, leaving one of it's high officials dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff