Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Holo "Domino" MercSon

Holo stared as the man tried to explain it, tell her how it was a Truck Trailer, ones where they haul "Sand Rails", but instead were loaded with things called C-4 and something she was very familiar, something Jack gave her the first time her moved in, A brick of Gold, expect there was crates of them in there. She was amazed, who knew so much of something so pretty. She heard jack call her name, as she turned, noticed Trinity there, reminding her of the situation they were in, she had just lost her home, an her second friend she had ever made, was brutally killed in front of her in a daring raid by bad guys.

Her home was gone, Jack was keeping one eye on her, everyone was. It made her feel empty. Feeling she was the reason he died, Frost nipped at the tip of her wings. She was happy for a moment before, but now. The weight of all of it began to weigh heavily, a very new feeling. She smiled at her, biting back at the frost left in her foot steps as she walked forward into SUV. She nodded at Jack, opening the rear door.

"Now where have you gone monkey man?" Vira thought. She was watching Victor from the lens of her scope around 250 yards away. She had watched him run across the roof tops. She was amazed at his speed and ability to run long distances. her left leg twitched about, but didnt go far since Vira was lying down. "and who or what was he chasing after?".Vira could not think of any reason why a man would charge toward something at the speed he did unless I was important. She was not in the position to Spot Ellen. Vira puffed some air in hope to get the long white hair out of her face it didn't work. She looked away to move the hair to they side. upon looking back at where victor had jumped into she saw him pick up something then disappear. She cursed o her self. Vira propped her self up, gathered her backpack and gun and started heading down the stair case. Her heels clicking against each stair. upon reaching the ground floor she got into her car. better stop to report in... she started to head to the finical district. When Vira was entering the district her leg twitched hitting the brake and swurinvng widely, and screeching. Cursing the entire time trying to regain the control. she finally ran into another car parked on the side of the road. Stumbling out of the crashed car Vira head her head which now was numb and had a slight blood flow. I really need to stop doing that. she said as she limped into the closest ally way and slid own against the wall to patch her self up and to hid from the crash site.

Partying Reveler

Victor exited the apartment building with the notepad, as he stepped into the sunlight he overheard a man discussing a rude child that had dropped her phone. Calmly he walked over to the man, and paid him handsomely for the final piece to his puzzle. With the two pieces of evidence safely in his possession he proceeded to find a quiet rooftop to analyze the data, the first thing he noticed was that the names in the pad matched the phone. Most of them didn't seem overly important, one man described as a pervert seemed like his best lead.

With a sudden and violent push Victor's alter ego aptly named 'Hyde' forced his way to the surface, "MY TURN!" Punching the dial button he waited patiently as the phone rang twice, as soon as the phone was answered the man began asking questions that Hyde could only assume were meant for someone else. "All around the mulberry bush the killer chased the pervert, the pervert thought it was all in good fun... DEAD GOES THE PERVERT!" He sang creepily into the phone. He almost couldn't contain his excitement as he awaited a response, "ya still there? BUDDY?"

Victor watched in extreme annoyance as once again a delicate plan was laid to waste by his counterpart. At least this time he was terrorizing people that deserved it, and as much as he hated to admit it he would love nothing more than to see the 'pervert' as Hyde sang. The devilish persona had his moments, when he wanted to of course. If there was anything more terrifying than Victor... It was a focused Hyde.
User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Ellen " Night Rabbit"

Ellen stepped out of the shadows in a dark room on the top floor of PMC Gorgon Inc. They were a private Military group the cartered to all the rich and powerful in the city and surrounding areas, and in other countries, but behind the curtains, all the high personal in the company where apart of a Nameless Mafia of mutants whom figured to use their powers to get rich, and she was their messager and spy, but more a slave to them. As she opened her eyes, she could see darkness, and where she could go. When people look into the darkness, they say black, but when she looks, she sees portals to every linked darkness.

She dreamed of running away from them, if they hadn't implanted a GPS and Killswitch in her chest near her heart, they could kill her at any moment, if they didn't like how she acted, said or did. But they aren't stupid, they could also cause her pain from the Killswitch, shocking her if she disobeyed. She retracted her mind, closing the possible portals. She sighed, she knew she lost her pad and phone, what was to come up was really not to be nice. She walked forward, opening the door, a floor of light poured in as the darkness ran. Outside the door was huge glass windows, half the roof was a room, other half a park. Her home, she wasn't aloud to live anywhere, but on company property. She stepped out, the floors were clean, birds chirpped outside. A single giant tree standing in the middle of the outside grass plaza.

She could her alot of footsteps heading up the stairs, she braced herself, walking outside. She was going to need the fresh air, as a fat man, covered in swear and in a suit hobbled up an towards her, grinning. Following him was a scared doctor and four PMC Contractors, his guards. John Fernando, a huge pervert. He was the ring leader of the Child sex slave trade in the city, and he wanted her, but his eyes didn't say lust, but hatred right now.

"Rabbit, how dare you lose your items! How are you, you little ungrateful b***h!"

He looked out of breathe as he yelled, stepping out of the glass sliding door. He a held a collar and a leash in his hand, as walked up to her, stopping and eyeing her up. She dared not look him in the eye, scared of what he was looking at. He slapped her hard, making her fall in pain, she grunted trying not to scream, her cheek was red. It tinged with pain. as he put the collar around her neck. She knew what was next, he was going to defile her pride. His way of punishing her was taking naughty pictures of her, put recently with her clothes on. His latest obsession, or maybe her master said something. Either way she couldn't stop him, as the guards held her down and took disturbing pictures, of her, to add to his personal collection of her. It was only a matter of time before he would defile her body with is.

He was working to keep Ellen as his pet, everything he was doing for his master was apart of the deal that they would trade, 300 Million dollars. Is what they deemed she was worth. Tears running down her eyes, these punishments where most of all taking their toll on her mental stability, which was already hanging by a few threads after months of this torture.

"Make she to get up her skirt, letting another man call me from your phone, I'll teach you to leave things I give you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgleft]
propping her self up again using her L96A1 sniper rifle as a way to get back standing, Vira was now no longer shaken by the accident. She peeked around the corner of the alley way to see if anyone had seen her. to her fortunate luck no one had seen her. She quickly entered the nearest closest door to get out of the sight from the public. The door lead to a small convenience store. the clerk look up seeing Vira. "Miss you can't bring guns in here, if you don't leave now-"
the man was cut short abruptly when Vira pointed her snubed nose revolver at him. she hated witnesses. why cant people just not notice me she thought walking closer to the man. He leaned down to cal for help, Vira pulled the trigger killing the man. Now to get back up. Vira kicked opened the back exit door, which lead to another alley. this one had a fire escape on the out side. SHe started to climb. once on the roof She had a good location of her surroundings. She saw the PMC Gorgon Inc. building. she wrinkled her nose is disguste. Yes they were military for the powerful people an many people, but she hated them because they rejected her when she tried to join them. She had secretly triend being hired after everyone picked on her at the academy, bu just like them they didn't want her.
SHe used her far sight to peek into what windows she could see.Sh scanned the building reaching the top level. HEr eyes started to burn alittle. She saw a group of men and one of them slapping a body. Vira didn't make out who they slapped due to her yes tearing up from the burning. She blinked a few times to return to her normal sight. bastards. ill show them. she layed down and scoped up at the building. the building was near the end of her range. looking through her scope she could not get a good enough sight to see the exact people, all she could tell was shapes. SHe not dare use far sight antime soon in fear of going blind. She held her breath, created a small vaccum to calm her shaking body, then fired at the top floor hoping to hit something, or just at least spook them

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Ellen " Night Rabbit"

As one of the guard bend down to take pictures, he stared her straight in the eye, there was not lust, but remorse. A look that she knew to well, the forgive me look. He was hesitate of taking the picture, the man closed his eyes, ready to take a picture. Pop. A faint sound of a gun made everyone freeze, to be heard from way up here, on the Level 50 Rooftop, must of been a very powerful gun, then. one of the guards collapsed on her, not the one with the camera, but the one holding her down. Blood leaked onto her from the mans stomach, she wanted to scream, looking at the fat man. He dropped the Killswitch in shock as the other guards tackle him to the ground, calling for back up.

They pointed their M4A3s in different directions, the whole building going on lock down as guards could be seen scrambling on every level, three whole units heading for the roof from the Emergency Control Center in the basement, but they wouldn't be here for another 10 minutes. Joe had a pale face, obviously he had never seen a dead body before. Convincing her that he would never have to balls to pull the Kill Switch. She calmed down, trying to ignore all the blood seeming into her clothes from the dead man ontop of her, the guard by her feet was laying next to her in a prone position

"Don't worry I got your covere."

As he said that, he pushed the body off her, keeping her pinned. He was nice, but not stupid. It was obvious she would split if she got the chance, for the switch on the floor.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

[/imgleft]
upon realizing that Vira had no silencer on her gun she blushed a deep red. looking through the scope of her gun again she saw people running around on the lower levels. un-chambered the empty shell letting it hit the roof top with a satisfying tinkering. Vira had done what she had planned to. She quickly grabbed all of her things again. and looked for a new way out. She felt like she was on top of the world. all this excitement was because she thought she may have hit someone important. She wanted a closer look.

Finding the fire escape she ran down it, back to the street level. people everywhere were panicking now because of the gun shot. she need a way to disguise with the crowd. A idea hit her, more like she hit the idea. she stumbled over a few garbage bags. perfect she smiled and emptied uot some garbage and stuffed her rifle in it. just as she had finished someone had run into the alleyway screaming. she saw them they saw her, she had a look of terror thinking he saw her with the gun. The man looked at Vira, who seemed a tad out of the place wearing he black leather dress that went to her knees and black and red cape, and heels where the sleeve of the shoe went just below her knees. The man looked at vira with terror in his eyes.

"Ma'am you okay, there was a gun shot around here it didn't hit you did it?" he ran over to her helping her stand. Vira unable to speak shook her head. we need to get out of here now" he said pulling on his arm.
Vira shook her head more. signing to the man let me go!

the man looked confused at Vira nt understanding why she was still holding onto the garbage. he did not understand sign language. Vira was started to get peeved, she wanted to shoot this man too, but hearing sirens in the distance made her second guess her plan f action. she perked up a little, she looked down, so did the man. she felt herself...she was damp. She smiled. the man now disgusted thinking it was pee just ran out of the alley. Vira, now completely embarrassed Vira walked out of the alley way garbage bag thrown over her shoulder with an odd grin. she picked up the pace a little to make her not look too different from the people freaking out. she headed towards PMC Gorgon Inc. instead of her original destination.

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Ellen " Night Rabbit"

Joe finally pulled himself together by screaming like a new born baby, running towards the door, but remembered Ellen. He stopped at the door, with the most embarrassed look in his eyes
Tie her up and bring her with us !

The surviving guards pulled out cuffs, placing them on her hands and ankles. on both sides they lifted her up, as she struggled, they jerked her towards the door harder. Joe was on the Walkie, ordering all guards to go to the ground floor and guard all the doors, as they were heading for his office that was a floor under them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Vira took her time getting to PMC Gorgon Inc. she had to be careful of the police and standing out too much in the high class part of town, especially carrying a garbage bag with her. she took many stops behind buildings and off the main roads to hide fro a bit and make sure her rifle was still in working condition. She became more and more excited as she grew closer. Almost there. she was across the street from the building. she knew by now the personel of the build would probably be around every floor on edge, so she had to do this right, so she wouldn't get shot. Leaving her garbage bag behind she patted herself down and tried to keep a straight face. upon thinking she was ready Vira waited by the end of the street for an opening in the cars, when she had the chance she walke acroos the street, almost falling face first because of the tick in her leg, but she caught he self in time. she giggled a bit to the front doors of PMC Gorgon Inc. she smiled a big grin once more then, ut her straight face back on and walked in. waving hello
User Image
Zachery Frost

With his excitement building, Zack proudly proclaimed, "And watch as I pull fluffy out of this hat!" Reaching his hand into the hat he made a big show of searching throughout his big pointy hat of wizardry. "Voila!" He shouts as he pulls forth not a fluffy stuffed bunny, but a red colored handkerchief tied to a white handkerchief. "Huh?" He questions as he starts frantically pulling away at the makeshift rope. "Fluffy come on! No more games get out here!" He cries as he finally pulls loose the final 'kerchief. "I am trying to impress my dad here! Come on!" Reaching in again he pulled forth, a top hat. "Haha very funny." He said as he put the top hat on the floor. "Wait a second... ha you almost had me!" He said as he suddenly thrust his hand into the Top hat. "Whoa whoa stop fighting!" He said as he started thrashing his arm about. "Gotcha!" He said as he finally pulled forth the stuffed bunny named Fluffy. "Tada!!!"

His father clapped and Zack couldn't help but smile. "Do you think Mikey will like it? I can still go right? Right? You said it would be ok!" He said, referring to Mikey's birthday party. The Johnsons had kindly allowed Zack to perform for his friend's party. However before he could receive an answer, his fathers pager went off. "Oh come on! Don't they ever leave you alone?!?"

User Image
Johnathan Frost
The show that his son was putting made him feel extremely proud. Of course he was, as far as he knew, the only one who knew that his son was using his power to make these things happen. It was amazing what his son could do with such little practice. Since the 'magic' was something that came naturally to him he had merely practiced his showmanship. He wanted to show his son how proud he was of him, unfortunately his pager went off signifying he had to go to work. "Zachery, you know that they are the ones who pay the bills. Besides weren't you suppose to be sick?" He gave his son the stink eye, to which his son shrugged. "Well I was feeling ill... but then I got better aren't you happy that I got better?" Johnathan couldn't help but laugh. "You liar! If I didn't have to leave I'd give you something to stay home from school for!"

They shared that moment for a few seconds more before his pager went off once more. He had to go. "Alright Zack, you know the drill. I don't know when I will be back but if you need something you know the Nelson's next door will take care of you." Sharing a moment of silence he quickly added "And yes, I will do my best to be at the party to see your act. Just be safe alright? The Johnsons live in the south, make sure you get one of the Nelsons or Johnson's to give you a lift both ways. Got it?" His son shook his head indicating he understood. "Alright then give your old man a hug." Once he had finished embracing his son he left, taking one last glancing look at Zachery before opening up his cellphone. "The church? You mean the one with the snow lady? Are you sure?Alright I am on my way."

((Now that that's out of the way next stop is church! Zachery will be at his home in the Easy suburbs, if stuff starts going on there then he will possibly come into play. He will also be going to that birthday party on the next ingame day. Here is the current plan for Johnathan ((of course dependent on whats going on)) go to church investigate bodies/the scene ((whether or not he realizes what group the attackers come from I leave to the GM)), questioning Jack Bardon Via phone, and then investigating the attack on the PMC Gorgon Inc building. Sound good to ya'll? I will probably continue with Johnathan tomorrow as I do not like having multiple post in succession and would feel strange if I just streamlined him to the questioning.))

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Streamline post | | | Jack and Holo

Holo took a deep breathe, now was not the time to waste as jack looke annoyed in the driver seat waiting for the two, Holo grabbed Trinity's hand, pulling her around the SUV. " Get in the front I want the back to myself." She smile as Trinity got into the Front passanger seat, as holo climbed into the back. The Convoy taking off towards the temporary safe house, some where in the Industrial district.

OOC | | These three characters are out of the RP till Princess comes back.

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
Vulcan The Child Eater
Vesta Porcia

Wraiths inbond towards 'Ice Castle', ETA thirty seconds. Vesta sat in the back of the Troop transport truck. It modeled after the transport in WW2, for it's reliability, but given a modern sleek look, with metal roofs. Her straight jack was flat black, her mask red with small writing - Do not touch -. As much of an asset she was, she was high maintenance, and unpredictable and fragile. She was to be tired, masked and blinded unless she was being combat deployed. The Wraiths were the best of the best in the Military stealth operations, but she was their support, more of a insurance. She's destroyed entire bases, just because they over powered her, and she's also let them down, when they didn't give her enough.

She was being taken along with them this time, just incase the Ice Queen "Domino" as the informant " Nick" a new blood wraith called her. They where being deployed because reports of a gun fight in the area and Nick not calling in. The flat black transport hauled down the overpass, down a turn off, heading towards there. The wraiths was uneasy, as Vesta or" Vulcan" they're suppose to address her out of the Unit house was charged enough to level a whole city block. Her eyes slightly glowed through the blindfold, staring at them. They knew she could barely see they as the light leaked in towards her, she wasn't please as they pulled her away from her bed this morning. They could smell Sweet Pea purfume on her, since she didn't like anything, but blood smell. This smell she would deal with, they put her in a tight form fitting "Wetsuit" that could withstand the fire, they also had Dragonscale high bullistic armor vest on her, Thigh armor and shoulder armor.

She threw herself on the floor of the trasport and rolled under the seat, they freaked and reached for her, as she scream at them

" Leave me alone, I'm going to sleep. "

Her voice was scary to them, she had a beautiful voice, but if they pissed her off, she would kill them if they ever get her out of that restraining jacket and mask. They sighed as they pulled into the street that the church was on.

User Image
Johnathan Frost

The trip to the church was mostly uneventful. He spent the majority of the time on his bluetooth headset getting filled in on the basic details. From that he concluded that the Dying suns were most likely involved. He knew from the reports that they had started hanging out around the church. He remembered thinking that at least that would keep tourists away from the church, who might otherwise meet their doom within. As he drove onward through traffic he mulled over his job. Would it have been better to have accepted the desk position they so clearly wanted to give him? He had reached the end of his years within the military and they clearly wanted him to retire. He had seen it all before and had even had friends who had accepted those desk jobs. It was a thanks for your service routine, those deemed to old for fieldwork were moved to desk jobs until their contracts were up. They always disappeared into retirement afterwards. Luckily for Johnathan he had a few friends in high places that allowed him to keep a field position, although if he was going to be honest with himself he was more part of the military police now than the actual military. Of course he had his fancy title but really he was just another police man. But at least he got to flex his muscles and brain solving problems. They might not be problems of war, but that didn't mean they weren't problems that needed solving. In two years it wouldn't be his problem anymore and he would finally have all the time in the world to spend with his son, Zachery.

As it happened, Johnathan would not be on this investigation on his own. It seemed the higher ups had deemed it necessary to send in the wraiths. He had heard of their exploits but had never had the chance to work with them back when he was in his prime. He wondered if they had their own reconnaissance man, probably. It would have made him redundant. Nevertheless he would be glad for their support, or rather to support them.

A bit of dust kicked up as he pulled his vehicle to a stop near the church. He could see the transport vehicle coming towards the church and took a guess that those would be the wraiths. He took a moment to go over what he had learned from the basic intel and reached for his vehicle holster mount.He pulled his H&K usp, holster and all, out of the vehicle mount and clipped it to his belt. With one final look into the rear view mirror he stepped out of his car and raised his hand in a welcoming gesture. He had decided to wait for them to show up before doing anything. Sometimes those with superior ranks liked to know they were in charge and Johnathan was more than happy to oblige them. After all he much rather work together then raise a storm over who was in charge. Things got done quicker that way.

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
Vulcan The Child Eater
Vesta Porcia

The transport stopped next to behind Johnathan's car, the leader briefed them on how since, nick may be K.I.A, we're scouting this man to replace him, but we're still here to figure out who did this, and see if the Ice Queen will be a threat that needs to be killed. Vesta, was completely under wall wielded seat, she was resting peacefull. He sighed, she wasn't to step out of the transport unless they come under heavy fire. As the man finished briefing them, he opened the back double doors of the transport, light poured in, revealing half the left side was covered in a command center system and the right side had a weapons rank. The seats were long enough to carry three people on each side. Vesta always got oneside to herself and anything she brings, leaving the squad to sqeaze on once side. Three of the Wraiths poured out the back as the Leader planted himself in the Command seat, powering on the external camera's as the truck fired up and pulled back onto the street to move forward into front of the chruch.

The three wraiths saluted to John, signaling he was incharge. There faces were covered in full bullistic maskes and tinted goggles, SG Rifles with suppressers and ACOG scopes at their sides.

" Sir, reporting for duty, sir."

The lowest ranking of them was a Lieutenant, and the highest was a major.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff