Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Seeker

James Stukov
LonelyAznBulldog_TAB
Angry Raging Honeybear
[[OOC:I remember saying James came with nine troops four Dosics and five humans. Where are the rest of these soldiers coming from?]]

Angry Raging Honeybear
"Hail the Manifesto ship and tell them it happens now."

(Sorry, we've all made the assumption that Manifesto and the rest of the forces has joined the battle. That's why we've all added in the "extra" troops. I don't know if you were planning something of your own to happen or whatever, but unfortunately since all of us have already written in our parts, we can't really edit all of them and change it now; too late for that.)

[[OOC: No one has really done anything for the Manifesto ship. I was waiting for someone to make a point of it doing its own thing since I really only control my guys. The big thing though is the Dosics. Wouldn't only the Z Corp have them due to the back story unless thier homeword joins the war against Tellus.]]

(Oh...Alright, how about we just edit out the Dosics part and then move on? Sorry for the extremely late response.)
Mr. Zecht

User Image As the the Ogre Drone arrived it broke through the the Stations walls and hovered within searching for a target. A group of civilians that hadn't escaped yet were fired upon and felled. James activated the long range radio in his helmet to reach the other ship. "Where are you? We need reinforcements!" They didn't reply the answer he got was from his own ship. "They have just arrived, but they seem to be damaged. We can only assume that the fighters or gunboats took out their communications. They are dropping troops through out the city. Finish your mission and return." The transmission ended abd from the station's window's James could see the two ships hovering over the city. Once they finished here they could leave. He had the remaining two Dosics stay at the choke point to keep any from following as he returned to the train. Finding that the demolitions expert had just finished James called in the shuttle for pick up. They set the train on its way speeding down into the railway tunnels awaiting for the James' order. After he was sure that the blast was a safe distance he gave the command. "Set it off." An explosion was heard as well as the sound of concrete and metal collapsing upon itself. With that James got his five troops that were with him and fled for the exit.

[[Sorry for taking so long. I have a trip in three days out of state for two weeks and had to do alot of stuff before then. Plus family stuff.]]
User Image
-Ⅹ-

<- 'Unknown' or Mel ->
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Synthetic Monster"

It's another day in the world for Mel. A crooked smile hit his face as he fixed his eye wear in a reflection. "Looking good." He mumbled. Today's outfit consisted of his usual bondage-ish clothing and a tight synthetic leather trench coat, trendy with the current styles of today. The young man had just been relaxing at his favorite cafe shop, eating his most dearest pastry and coffee with much enjoyment. He also managed to stumble upon a cat earlier to which he dedicated a good portion of his day playing with. His stomach was full, he was happy, there wasn't much else that could make his day better. Except of course, the smell of danger. Oh yes he could smell something going on. And sure enough, he found it. The smell of familiarity was in the air.... His feet seemed to glide as his nose guided him. There was the smell of weaponry, blood, and old allies. A scent of...Armie? He giggled. Oh, and Mantus too?

Mel had often wondered what they were up to since the disband of their unit. He felt sorry since he was sure most of them didn't have as nice a life he was currently living. At least in his mind. Then again he did hear that Armie too worked for the Military. As wanton as he was, they often came first in his duties. Even accepted a few missions to hunt down and silent a few rogues from the military. Now he was eager to see them again. It wasn't long before he found his way to a station. Blood! And shortly after an explosion. ~Bleep bleep~ His communicator signaled an incoming message. Orders to help take out the invasion? Happy day. His gingers came apart into vicious blades and danced in the palm of his hand, before of course he dispatched what seemed to be a Manifesto spy. Mel wondered what on Earth the man could've been talking about on the comm link before he so hungrily plunged his fingers into the man's back, pushing his heart out of his chest. Hopefully the dead man's orders weren't very important.

The blood dripped off his fingers as they began to tighten and crush the organ. All the while Mel's footsteps continued to move forward.

.."What's my name?"..

Company: Armie, Azazel,

-Ⅹ-

(( if the discussion uses that much space it may be good to have a ooc forum. Btw, hello, I'm new to the rp. ))

Dangerous Seeker

(Everybody who backed out of the RP because of the issue we had, it's been resolved, for the most part; we can all continue posting and going. We also have 2 new users who joined, if you hadn't noticed. I also cleaned up the forum to get rid of any unnecessary things, if you hadn't noticed that either, so let's all continue on. Sorry for my late involvement and poor moderating. Let's keep this RP alive. I put too much work into it to let it die this early cat_wink )

Dangerous Seeker

Mantus

Young continued running forward. He looked back just to make sure Zodiac was following. As he ran, an explosion suddenly rung in front of him; he felt the shock wave hit him, he stopped and was thrown back slightly. He landed kneeling on one knee. He looked up to see a tank in the distance, approaching in his direction. He stared at it for a little while, trying to figure out what to do next. Suddenly a group of soldiers appeared coming from the side of some buildings ahead; they immediately spotted him and ran towards him. They had their guns up and started to shout at him, telling him to drop his weapon and stand down. Young looked at them with a blank face, his hood covering most of his face and his shades covering his eyes. The HUD within his shades scanned them all, giving information on their vitals and such. As he stared back, he decided it was time to make use of some of his other augmentation abilities. He got up slowly with his hands in the air, he turned off his stun knife, deciding it was best to make use of the raw blade at the moment. One of the soldiers started to approach slowly and cautiously, aiming to take Young's knife away. Young suddenly shouted, "Stop right there!" The soldier froze up, worried that something was going to happen. "Sorry, I think it's time I disappear for a while." Suddenly Young's whole body became engulfed with camouflage. Young's augmentations consisted of nanonites that were self-producing within his body. The nanonites' main job was to be like any other organic biological cell within the human body; helping boost and enhance certain parts of Young's body, help regulate homeostasis, etc. But another ability that had been added was the nanonites being able to engulf his body and create camouflage. The nanonites are able to cover his entire body and skin to create camouflage, as well as anything Young touches or holds, as long as that object(s) isn't too big.

As Young became totally camouflaged, the soldiers froze up and started to panic slightly, trying to figure out what they had just seen. They started to look around, knowing that Young was probably still near them, waiting to attack. Suddenly Young moved away quietly from the group, so they wouldn't hear his footsteps. Even though Young was camouflaged, he wasn't entirely invisible, and he knew he couldn't stand still, or else the soldiers would be able to see him perfectly. The camouflage was helpful in hiding Young, but moving around was when it worked best, since people would only see a fast moving blur, most likely confusing them. Young stepped away towards the side of a building, he watched the soldiers quietly. He thought to himself, "If only I had an explosive, I could take them all out..." Suddenly Young thought of an idea...he smiled to himself, realizing how unfair it was going to be...
"You know....starting to regret 834 splitting....hope nothing I did."Kincaid yawned as he sat atop a building looking down at for all purposes a firefight erupting around him. His helmet propped to his left he looked at a small screen on the rogues fore arm as it read off data to him.

"Casualty percentage is up...should probably put a little effort into helping. Cause you know buddy, ya cant make an omelet without breaking a few eggs." He patted the top of the helmet as the armors actuators hummed to life as he stood. Reaching down for his helmet he stopped as he stood back up looking at the face plate. He furrowed his brow for a moment as he looked into the pale green eyes where the Helmet would display information to Kincaid after he put it on. Chuckling he turned the helmet around.

"Naw....that quote sucks...I'll have to think of another one."
He placed the helmet back on as it sprung to life the eyes now a more glowing green as he slipped off the side of the building, the jets burst as he took off from rooftop to roof top.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff