Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello there! This is my first roleplay I created a while that had some wonderful, memorable characters created from it. Not only did it leave an impact on myself, it left a wonderful impact on others that has allowed them to create spin offs of their lovely, unique characters. If you enjoy literate, drama-filled, action packed roleplays, then this is the roleplay just for you! I will be strict with the amount of time put into this roleplay, seeing that many, many other roleplays that I have recently been in tend to die out due to a lack of active roleplaying. (Just like this one did whenever it was first opened.) So please, keep this in mind. If you are sure you aren't going to make a post every three to four days, then please do not fill out a reserve and let someone who will be active participate.

This roleplay was inspired by two things, though not directly related to them: The Dogon Culture and Ancient Astronaut Theory. The Dogon, an ancient tribe over in Africa, worshiped their Gods who supposedly came from Sirius, the brightest star in the sky. The Dogon's knowledge of detailed astronomical knowledge still remains a mystery today, and I can't help but ask myself "How on Earth did they acquire such knowledge?" If you're interested in reading up on the Dogon culture, I'd recommend you doing some studying on their astronomical beliefs, as it is indeed an interesting one.

And please remember, though this role play is inspired by the Dogon Culture, I am not basing it off of everything that the Dogon's claimed to see. There are somethings in this roleplay that doesn't follow the Dogon's belief's at all. Though, do not let this discourage you! There are reasons why I chose not to follow it to a T.

I give credit to the wonderful stalkers, Drazilly, CatCAR, and DelarStar, who allowed me to know that if this roleplay was reopened, they'd be more than willing to take part in it.

I also give credit to Drazilly and CatCAR for putting so much time and effort into developing their characters even more while I was away on my hiatus.

I give credit to Drazilly for helping me out a lot on the story line, plotting etc. She has been a huge help in making this story line even more better and enjoyable. I also give her credit for doing the race analysis of the Zarr.

I give credit to CatCAR for making a TL;DR (/shot) post about the Zarr Military tactics and for such awesomely sweet banners for me too!

OOC | PT

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

STORYLINE

Space. What is like beyond the skies? What are those pretty little twinkling things in the night time sky that made us dream of Gods and Goddesses? Of course, this was a question asked for centuries. In 1961, man got to experience what space was like for the first time. Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin, a Soviet Astronaut, won the race to the first man in space by using his Vostok Spacecraft. It was then that man changed forever. It was then that man knew and realized that they were just a tiny, insignificant ant compared to the massive worlds out there. Humans, being naturally curious creatures, continued to work hard for hundreds and hundreds of years later, learning more and more about the unknown universe.

In 2015, one brilliant Russian scientist discovered a planet near Sirius B that, to his surprise, harvested intelligent life forms; the planet was named Amma, based off of the Dogon Sky God and the belief that the God came from such a place. Since the discovery, scientists from around the world had tried to message their intergalactic neighbors, letting them know that they, as humans, were ready to meet them. Many messages were sent, but since space is a huge void, and considering that humans didn't have the technology to communicate to other beings on the planet, it took them a while before the intelligent species even caught a glimpse of what the humans were trying to do. However, that didn't mean that the Koldar were not watching the humans every move.

See, there is something very special and rare that these two intergalactic neighbors shared. Their whole entire race are "cousins." But they aren't cousins by any natural cause. Before Earth was inhabited by humans, the Koldar had already visited the planet and planted their DNA in primates to create a new, stronger race of Koldar. Thus, the humans came into existence. Remember the tale of Noah's Ark? What if I were to tell you that the "God" speaking to Noah was actually a Koldar, and the reason why he told Noah to build the ark was because Noah was the only creature built to their image? What if I told you that the reason why "God" wiped out everything was because the rest of the human race during the Noah Ark ages were failed experiments? Yes, it's true. Believe it or not, Noah was the first "perfect" human being. And thus, our race as humans started to grow.

The Koldar knew that the humans had already discovered them. The top scientists of their race continuously kept an eye on their "children" as they watched the humans advanced even further technologically. The Koldar knew that if they were to visit the humans during 2015, though, it'd put a dent to their technological advances. So the Koldar waited about three hundred years before the race felt like the humans were advanced enough technologically and mentally before they showed them the guide to the universe.

But why did they do it? Why were the Koldar going to such great lengths to create a new species of Koldar? I'll tell you why, they were creating the new species just for a very specific purpose: to help win the battle against the Zarr. However, during Earth's ancient times, the Koldar plans got flawed a bit. Zarr spies discovered what the Koldar were doing, and decided to pay a visit to Earth itself. With careful planning, the Zarr slowed down the advancement process of the humans and possibly convinced the humans to join the Zarr cause.

Everybody knows of angels: The beautiful, majestic creatures with huge, glorified wings, strength of one-hundred men, that are God's warriors. What if I were to tell you that were in actuality, the Zarr? Yes, the Zarr scouted the Earth even before the tale of Noah's Ark happened. In every way, shape, form, or fashion they tried convincing the humans to believe in them, all for the greater plan to attack the Koldar. And they managed to do this right under the Koldar's noses. Whenever the Koldar found about the recent Zarr visits, they knew that their presence would change the minds of every human being in the whole entire world forever. The Koldar were desperate; they needed a way to not allow the humans to side with the Zarr. In a final attempt, the Koldar revealed themselves to many civilizations through out Africa. The Egyptians, the Dogon, etc. They gave these ancient tribes knowledge that no other human had acquired before. They taught them how to build pyramids by altering gravity, that helped them create tools to teach them how planets in other solar systems operate, they showed them how to live properly, and even one Koldar became Pharaoh...

Unfortunately, the dominate race whom created Christianity eventually grew and grew, leaving the ancient civilizations to eventually deplete out. However, beginning in the mid 1900s, humans started to show an interest in these ancient civilizations, and their natural curious minds started to get to work. The Zarr had already left the planet many hundreds of years ago, thinking that the humans had already converted. Fortunately, for the Koldar, this had been their plan all along. They knew that when the Zarr's lies eventually took over, that they would start to doubt what they were saying. This is just the natural mind of a Koldar/Human.

Lets skip back to where we were, shall we? The Koldar finally revealed themselves to the humans three hundred years later since their discovery in 2015. Though most of the humans had been mentally preparing themselves for this day, the religious people were completely against their presence. They considered the Koldar to be demons and be completely against God's will, despite their desperate attempt to tell the religious fanatics that they are worrying about nothing. They drastically failed, the Zarr (which the humans do not know about) had already manipulated some of their minds. However, they continued to go according to plan, and they taught the humans multiple different things: how to manipulate time and space, how to travel faster than the speed of light, what other planets harbored intelligent life forces, and how they, the Koldar, actually visited planet Earth before humans ever existed, and placed their DNA in the roaming animals to create what humans are today.

This caused a riot on Planet Earth; religious fanatics dispised the Koldar. The panic spread across every religious household; they believed that the Koldar claimed themselves to the all mighty Lord/Gods/Goddess/etc. Conspiracy theorists started spreading horrifying rumors about the Koldar, stating that they created humans to enslave them, though not all the humans believed such ludicrious stories. More humans were for the Koldar, rather than against them.

Two hundred and twenty years passed since their arrival, the religious fanatics seemed to calm down about the presence of the Koldar, though a very selected few were still against them. Humans and the Koldar decided to become more interactive with each other, some Koldar moving to Planet Earth, some humans moving to Planet Amma. Everything was peaceful, until one day the Koldar recieved a message from their intergalactic terrorists, the Zarr.

One thing that the Koldar failed to mention to the humans during their peaceful times was that wars still brewed, even in space. The Koldar and the Zarr had been at war with each other for millions of years, though their battles were generally spacious. One battle would literally be planned 1,000 years in advance prior to the last one. That was simply how intergalactic wars were fought. The reason why they didn't speak of the Zarr? Well, isn't it obvious? If they were to tell the humans that they a superior race was coming to attempt to enslave them, a world-wide spread of panic would fall and make the humans even more against the Koldar. And with the recent friendship of the Koldar and the humans, the Zarr believed it was a perfect time to attack, enslave the humans, and ultimately put an end to the Koldar.

Now, the time has come. The Zarr sent their best troops to spy and collect data about Earth, the technologies they have acquired, their tactics, and ultimately convince the whole entire human civilization to be on their side. Without the Koldar admitting to the wars that they have been fighting for a millenia, the Zarr have an upper advantage to taking control over the planet again. Will the Koldar and the very few, selected humans stop them in time before this happens? We will found out as the story unveils itself in Our Father's Last Guidance.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              SETTING

Current Location: Rome, Italy
                                                                                      Year: 2515
                                                                                      Month: December
                                                                                      Day: 23
                                                                                      Roughly: 10:00PM
                                                                                      Weather: Snowing
                                                                                      Temperature: 12F or -11C

Allow me to Explain the Situation

Rome, Italy. The city that is notorious for it's ancient lands and buildings, it's ancient myths, and it's glorious Catholic Cathedrals. The Zarr landed here a couple of weeks back without the Koldar knowing of their landings. However, to the surprise of one very unique and special Koldar Hacker on planet Amma, the plans that the Zarr had has been altered. Now the Zarr have to finish the mission a lot sooner than expected and get out of there before they get caught, captured, and ultimately murdered by the Koldar. However, though they are in a desperate and dangerous situation, the Zarr are taking it slow on Earth. They know if they just so happen to appear as "rushed" then the observing Koldar will know something is completely off.

The humans and the Koldar on the Elite Special Forces team are coming back from Planet Amma, as the knowledge of the Zarr landing on Earth is top secret and is being kept from the Earth's government. The forces have to seek out the Zarr, but unfortunately they have no leads where in Rome they might be. The Elite Force has to be careful, however. Knowing how tricky the Zarr are, they could turn their desperate situation into a complete and full advantage.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Characters
                                The roles are very mildly set. Any character with a "*" right next to their name is on a temporary ban. This means RP like they aren't there.

The Elite Squad

The Elite Squad is mixed with two different planetary beings. Half of them are Earthlings (Human), half of them are Ammanians (Koldar).

KOLDAR CHARACTER KOSHIR IS TEMPORARILY HOLDING THE MAIN SPOT FOR THE KOLDAR MALE TO GET THE STORY ROLLING. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLAYING THE POSITION OF A KOLDAR MALE GO AHEAD AND SEND IN YOUR RESERVE. THE SPOT IS STILL OPEN.
                                The Koldar

The Koldar come from the third planet to orbit around Sirius B, a white dwarf. Though they may appear to be human, there are some distinct traits that separate the Koldar from Humans. First, they are physically weak. They are unable to fight in any physical combat. Though, making up for their weakness, they have the minds of no other being. They are able to communicate telepathically to other Koldar, and are ideally the best tactical organizers. They also have special "magical" abilities, such as teleporting, telekinesis, elemental manipulation, energy manipulation, healing, etc. They are able to conjure these magical powers through the power of their minds, creating waves of energy that they can manipulate by using math and physics. The Koldar also live a lot longer than humans, seeing as their bodies mature slower. A Koldar will hit puberty by around the age of seventeen, and do not fully mature until the age of twenty-six. Ideally, they are THE masters of math and physics.

KOSHIR
                                                                                                          "Good can only corrupt evil."

KOLDAR MALE
                                                                                                                GENTLE

Name: Koshir La'aum Umbrea
                                                                                                              Age: 35
                                                                                                              Enjoys: Star gazing, Math, Physics
                                                                                                              Zodiac: Pisces
                                                                                                              Talents: Healing
                                                                                                              Mini Bio: Koshir was born on Earth on Feburary 29th, 2480. Being a Koldar born on a day that only exists every four years on Earth, the stars aligned to grant him a special gift that none other Pisces tend to have: courage against others. But this doesn't mean he is not shy -- his pale white skin will redden at nearly anything that may embarrass him. Being a Koldar, he has the ability to manipulate energy to healing others, though he takes the pain that his comrades once had as an equivalent exchange. Koshir is a kind, gentle creature, who sees the positive side of any issue. The years of war against the Zarr has created a harsh view upon the species for him, however he believes that the species isn't necessarily evil. If an innocent Zarr gets in the way of battle, he will try to heal them. (Though the thought of healing them makes him cringe.) Nonetheless, he will fight for his right as a Koldar, and for those that are human.

___________________ Played By:
                                                                                                              ______________________________Cresandra.

User Image
                                                                                                              PHELAN
                                                                                                              "A tree only hits something in defense."

KOLDAR FEMALE
                                                                                                                    RANDOM

Name: Phelan Ilsea Re'Esea
                                                                                                                  Age: 32
                                                                                                                  Enjoys: Physics, Reading, Listening, Exploring
                                                                                                                  Zodiac: Virgo
                                                                                                                  Talents: Elemental Manipulation
                                                                                                                  Mini Bio: Phelan was born on Earth on a common day. There was nothing special about her birth save how quiet she was upon entering the world. Her eyes were wide and attentive and the one thing she wanted, was to know. Phelan was curious about everything that crossed her path. It wasn't a question of whether or not Phelan wanted to know, it was more along the lines of she had to know. As a Koldar, her specialties lie in the way of Elemental Manipulation. Beyond that, Phelan has no idea how to heal and when it comes to teleporting..... anyone within a mile radius should watch out or she should watch out for herself. Without the experience or the talent, the technology she uses only has the capabilities to teleport her slowly. It is not instantly or else she may teleport half of herself and that would turn out..... messy. When it comes to the Zarr, Phelan has no idea what to believe. The facts that she has gained through her life comes from the opinions of others. Where was the truth? She has no idea and wonders if what she knows is some of it? Or not even any of it. Her mind is muddled with confusion, but she does have her loyalties; despite how they sometimes waver. However, Phelan is more inclined to stick with a side of friends than that of the enemy.

______________________________[+Yin_Yang+].

The Humans

Self explanatory! The humans have Koldar DNA mixed with Primate DNA, making them average in both the physical arts and intelligence. Recently, the Koldar heavily equipped the Government with special weapons and armor, making the human race the idealistic soldier. The Koldar race has specifically chosen these two as they are the nearest to unlocking their inner "potential" power, which is inherited through the Koldar DNA.

User Image
                                                                                                              VINCENTE
                                                                                                              One who loses their calm, loses the fight before it even starts, but you still gotta fight like it's your last!

HUMAN MALE
                                                                                                                    STUBBORN

Name: Vincente Enzio Ferrari
                                                                                                                  Age: Twenty-four
                                                                                                                  Enjoys: Guns, fighting, piloting mechas/body suits, talking, and messing around(sometimes).
                                                                                                                  Zodiac: Taurus
                                                                                                                  Talents: Using guns, fighting, hand to hand combat, and ability to use any made technology [piloting mechas/body suits, guns. etc.].
                                                                                                                  Mini Bio: Vincente was actually born in the darker parts of Rome, Italy, where most of the dark business goes around. Dark business... as in the mafia. His father was a hitman, so of course, since Vincente hangs around with his father a lot, he was brought up to be one as well. As a child, he handled an easier way of taking down targets: blending in, acting innocently, and slipping some poison in their drink, or something to that effect. That's right, he had killed a lot of people as a kid, and because of that, when he reached his teen years, he was already regarded as a valued hitman. By this time, he was already handling with deals with other groups and handling more dangerous missions, which also meant that he could use guns and, when things got messy, mechas and/or bodysuits. He's a very stubborn person who likes things to go his way, or else he'll feel that things aren't done right. He can be a very scary person. But that doesn't mean Vincente is a dark, eerie person. In fact, he's quite the opposite, which is probably thanks to his childhood friend, Amynta. Despite a temper he hides beneath his calm nature, he's actually a very friendly person, who just... loves to fight and has a passion for guns.

______________________________Neverending NekoKitsune.

User Image
                                                                                                              AMYNTA.
                                                                                                              "Fight! Live! Break through into a new today with everything you have left!"

HUMAN FEMALE
                                                                                                                    DELIGHTFUL

Name: Amynta Despoine Zenais [ Αμύντα Δεσποίνη Ζηναις ].
                                                                                                                  Age: Twenty-Two.
                                                                                                                  Enjoys: The Moon, NOIZ, Any New Mecha And/Or Body Suit.
                                                                                                                  Zodiac: Leo.
                                                                                                                  Talents: I revolve highly around technology: This means that just about anything that deals with electronics or machines is my forte! How else would I have built NOIZ when I was only twelve?! Haha~ Oh, piloting Mecha is something I love to do and I do it rather well!
                                                                                                                  Mini Bio: I grew up with both a mother and a father my entire life! Although they hold a high influence in this world so they weren't around very often while I was growing up. Don't feel sad for me! I'm alright! I started making NOIZ [ my best friend ] when I was ten. I finally finished making him after two years of trial and error and since he's been active I haven't had a day where I've been lonely! All my time was dedicated to making him when I was little that the childhood I never got to live often seems to rear it's head in my personality. However, growing up without a real parental figure left someone like me - that loves to fiddle with wires and sparks - to hold a little bit of darkness in the heart. I try to outshine that unhappy person in me by just continuing to smile and laugh everyday! I'm a great addition to the Elite Squad because despite my personality I'm very smart and brilliantly agile. Being useful is a wonderful thing and I'll use up all of mine until it's gone or I'm dead! Working and fighting alongside the Koldar is something that I look forward to! I feel so honored, hee hee~ ONWARD! TOGETHER WE SHALL FIGHT!!!

______________________________~Taki_Aya_Miyamoto~.

The Zarr

The Zarr come from multiple planets who's star lies within the Virgo constellation. The Zarr are the Milkyway's current leading race; owning multiple planets throughout the galaxy. They, too, also look human, except one thing: they have wings. The Zarr aren't particularly evil beings, though they do want to become the controlling race on all planets. It is due to their over-population of their home planet, Junipa, and the idea created from their pass dictators that they are the perfect race. However, they aren't as technologically advanced as the Koldar or the humans. But, they do have strength like no other, being able to withstand multiple inflicting wounds such as bullets, stabbings, etc. Physical Combat is also their strength. Some humans claim that the "angels" written in biblical texts were actually the Zarr.

ALLASURE
                                                                                                              "Don't let society trick you into acting like someone you're not."

ZARR MALE
                                                                                                                    OUTSPOKEN

Name: Allasure Noctolirre Kalamad
                                                                                                                  Age: 27
                                                                                                                  Enjoys:Antares, Starship racing, Antares, music that the humans made about Angels, oh did I mention Antares?
                                                                                                                  Zodiac: Leo
                                                                                                                  Talents: Starship Piloting
                                                                                                                  Mini Bio: "Who am I? b***h, don't make me slap you. I am Allasure Kalamad, you know, the best starship pilot that the Zarr race has to offer? .....Starship piloting is stupid you say? Okay, seriously, don't make me slap you." This is something very typical of Allasure to say now-a-days when he's either "off the clock" or in a relaxed environment. However, when times gets serious, he has an immediate attitude switch so he can become more focused on the job, appearing to be rather quiet unless something is very off, which he is quick to speak up about it. But Allasure wasn't always like this, before he started serving his master, Antares graduated from highschool, he was rather quiet and modest; too afraid to reveal his true colors from fear of being "picked on." (Which, he was already picked on a lot to begin with.) However, the closer he got with Antares, the more he started to not care about appearances, until eventually one day he "snapped," changing into a more positive, optimistic person.

User Image
                                                                                                              ANZHELA
                                                                                                              "Boredom, the number one killer."

ZARR FEMALE
                                                                                                                    Impatient

Name: Anzhela Else Pajari
                                                                                                                  Age: Twenty-two
                                                                                                                  Enjoys: Fighting, sweets, animals
                                                                                                                  Zodiac: Aries
                                                                                                                  Talents: Breaking people, fighting, getting in trouble
                                                                                                                  Mini Bio: The Pajari family has always had deep roots with the military. Despite being an upper class family, they've never invested in other areas like others of their 'rank'. For them, military has always been the calling, although there have been a few exceptions. Why? The reason is quite simple, actually. They are a blood thirsty family, even more than Zarr standards. Anzhela is no exception to this trait. The moment the little girl could walk she was getting into fights with the other children. It was obvious from a young age that the Pajari blood ran strong her veins. From a young age it seemed as if Anzhela's destination was to become a Beserker, but that was not to be so. At the young age of six Anzhela was recruited to join the Sisterhood. Her parents willingly gave their daughter over to that path in life, and Anzhela just as willingly began to walk down it.

______________________________DelarStar.

User Image
                                                                                                              ANTARES
                                                                                                              "The important thing is to find that one weak spot that's the key to everything."

Zarr MALE
                                                                                                                    Manipulative

Name: Antares Sariel
                                                                                                                  Age: 28
                                                                                                                  Enjoys: Battle, Pain
                                                                                                                  Zodiac: Scorpio
                                                                                                                  Talents: Super Strength and Speed
                                                                                                                  Mini Bio:
                                                                                                                  Antares was hailed as one of the greatest Zarr's of his generation and was seen by other as a wonderful rolemodel that others should follow. Even from a young age Antares showed potential in what the Zarr’s seemed most well known for: fighting, mostly in the areas of blunt weapons and unarmed combat, as well as swords and guns of all sorts, so it was no surprise when he excelled through the ranks of the Zarr army. However, despite appearing to be a rolemodel he is a bloodthirsty killer with a love of pain, something he hides behind a mask of calm and intelligence. When the Zarr decided that they were to attack Planet Earth, it was only natural that Antares would be sent down as a spy, though if his bloodlust will get in the way of business is debatable.

______________________________Drazilly.

LAYNA
                                                                                                              "Dance the dance of truth with me… and learn just how simple it is to break everything."

ZARR FEMALE
                                                                                                                    LOGICAL

Name: Layna Latona
                                                                                                                  Age: 18
                                                                                                                  Enjoys: Uncovering the truth, learning
                                                                                                                  Zodiac: Gemini
                                                                                                                  Talents: Intelligent and extraordinarily agile.
                                                                                                                  Mini Bio: To call Layna your average Zarr child would be to mock her to no end. She was a genius, more than a genius in fact, her intelligence was so vast compared to those around her no one could ever quite keep up and soon not even the oldest and wisest Zarr could outwit her. Layna is what you might call a free spirit, she does what she wants and when she wants it but she still has to obey the Zarr customs. Learning about book stuff just made her bored; she decided to do something different; she wanted to learn what hasn't been learned. Not what others have already discovered but she wanted to discover things herself. Therefore it was then she began questioning everything, and pondering stuff all day long. Let's just say one particular question changed her life forever, and she is who she is today because she asked it... the question? "Why are we the perfect race?"

______________________________CatCAR.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

SKELETON

PLEASE.
                                PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
                                Do not alter the codes!

Reserve:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                [url=ignore this.][imgleft][YOUR 200x200 IMAGE HERE][/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b][color=COLOR1]CHARACTER'S FIRST NAME.[/color][/b][/size]
                                [size=15][b][color=COLOR2]Tiny Quote Here, What your character likes to say or follows by.[/color][/b][/size]

[size=14][b][color=COLOR1]RACE[/color] [color=COLOR2]MALE/FEMALE[/color]
                                [list][list][list][color=COLOR3]ADJECTIVE[/color][/b][/size]

[list][list][size=9][size=10][b][color=COLOR2]Name:[/color][/b][/size] [ Insert Name Here ]
                                [size=10][b][color=COLOR2]Age:[/color][/b][/size] [ Insert Age Here ]
                                [size=10][b][color=COLOR2]Enjoys:[/color][/b][/size] [ What does your character enjoy? ]
                                [size=10][b][color=COLOR2]Zodiac:[/color][/b][/size] [ What is your character's star sign? ]
                                [size=10][b][color=COLOR2]Talents:[/color][/b][/size] [ What special abilities/talents does your character have? Maybe telekinesis? Or if you're human, maybe a mech pilot? ]
                                [size=10][b][color=COLOR2]Mini Bio:[/color][/b][/size] [ Write one paragraph about your character ]

[color=white]___________________[/color] [size=14]Played By:[/size]
                                [color=white]______________________________[/color][size=14]username[/size]. [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Profile:

[align=center][img][YOUR IMAGE HERE PLZ KTHNX][/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=right][size=18][b][color=COLOR1]F I R S T[/color] [color=white]_____[/color][color=COLOR2]M I D D L E[/color] [color=white]_____[/color][color=COLOR3]L A S T[/color] [/b].[/size][/align][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16]<<[color=COLOR3]████████▓▓▓▒▒░[/color][b][color=COLOR1]This is me[/color][/b].[/size]

[list][list][list][size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]Who I am[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]What is your character's name?.[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]I know I'm a[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Male? Female?[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]Don't tell anyone this[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]How old is your character?[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]I'm exactly[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Your character's height.[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]I hope this scale is right[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Your character's weight.[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]I was born aligned with this Star Constellation[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]What is your character's starsign? (Zodiac)[/list][/list]
                                [size=15][b][color=COLOR2]People like to call me[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Have a Nickname?[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]I have an attraction to[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Is your character Heterosexual? Homosexual? Pansexual?[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]I come from[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Where is your character from? Humans/Koldar can either be from Earth or Amma. Zarr, you're free to make up any planet you want.[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]My race is[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]What race is your character?[/list][/list][/list]

[size=16]<<[color=COLOR3]████████▓▓▓▒▒░[/color][b][color=COLOR1]I used to have a normal life[/color][/b].[/size]

[list][list][list][size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]You want to know more about me[/color][/b]?[/size]
                                [list][list]Write a detailed biography. I want an essay. So yes, this means no less than five paragraphs. [/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16]<<[color=COLOR3]████████▓▓▓▒▒░[/color][b][color=COLOR1]This is who I am[/color][/b]![/size]

[list][list][list][size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]My Persona[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Two detailed paragraphs or more about your character's personality please. Besure to keep in mind your character's star sign.[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]I enjoy[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Describe a few things your character enjoys.[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]I absolutely can't stand[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Describe a few things your character hates.[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]I have a talent that many do not[/color][/b]![/size]
                                [list][list]List one special, random talent your character can do. This is not including a character's specialties.[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16]<<[color=COLOR3]████████▓▓▓▒▒░[/color][b][color=COLOR1]Let's look a little deeper[/color][/b].[/size]

[list][list][list][size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]My favorite planet[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Name any planet that your character loves. It can be a made up planet, or a planet in our solar system![/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]My Alignment[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]What alignment is your character? This is a D&D method. Feel free to use any alignment, but be sure to remember your character's race and what not. [/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]My specialties[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]This main specialty or ability that your character has. Remember to keep the abilities set to the race. I don't want any muscular Koldar's now! XD[/list][/list]
                                [size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]My weakness[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]What is your character scared of? Everyone has one.[/list][/list][/list]

[size=16]<<[color=COLOR3]████████▓▓▓▒▒░[/color][b][color=COLOR1]Lets not forget the minor details[/color][/b].[/size]

[list][list][size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]My theme song[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Youtube Link to your character's theme song.[/list]

[size=10][size=15][b][color=COLOR2]Extras[/color][/b]:[/size]
                                [list][list]Did I forget anything?[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Understanding the Races
                                THE ZARR

Created by: Drazilly

ZARR
                                Etymology: The word Zarr is derived from the Russian word 'Tzar' or 'Czar', meaning king or lord
                                Characteristics: Zarrs are humanoids in shape and build similar to Koldar and Humans. However, the main feature seperating the species is the fact that the Zarr's possess wings. These wings are usually 'bird' or 'angel' like, and are normally white in colour. However, there have been cases of 'bat' or 'demon' or 'dragon' wings. Zarrs usually possess one pair of wings; there have only been a handful of cases in which Zarrs have possessed more than one pair. The most notable case is the myth or legend of Yallama, the Seraph, who possessed three pairs of wings. Other notable cases include Zavijava Thanatos, and Darcius Crane. They are notable for the fact that both of them have appeared in recent times, as well as the fact that both possess black wings as well, a colour that is quite uncommon in Zarrs. Unusual colours determined by genetics are often symbols of the family in question. For example, black wings are usually a symbol of the Sariel family, as evidenced by the clan symbol, a S forming the bones of a black wing.
                                The wings of a Zarr are perhaps the most obvious weakness for a Zarr. Not only does armour usually have to have holes large enough for wings to go through (especially when said armour/clothes needs to be put on; a wing tends to be larger in the middle than at the base), the wings can be quite sensitve. Touching the wing of another Zarr on purpose and with the hand can be interpretted as flirty or an act of intimacy.
                                To many of the Zarr, their wings are a symbol of their freedom and superiority. This, paired with the sensitivity of their wings means that 'grounding' a Zarr, that is, binding their wings as punishment, is a punishment upon their pride, freedom and mobility.

The Zarrs are notably strongly built, and are known for their supernatural strength, endurance and reflexes. Many Zarrs are very fast, especially with the aid of their wings. Unlike the Koldar, however, the Zarrs do not possess the ability and gift of magic. They depend solely on their physical power, however the Zarrs are powerful enough to match the magic wielding Koldar. They are faster, more agile, stronger, and have many other physical assets, yet the two races appear to be equally powerful, despite what each side would say about the other.
                                The lifespan of a Zarr is approximately the same as a Humans, though Zarrs usually only die from natural causes or on the battlefield.
                                The skin colour, like with humans is determined by melanin. Therefore, Zarrs do not possess any 'unnatural' colourings of skin. However, despite the presence of melanin, a Zarr's hair and eye colour can be virtually any colour, from blonde hair to bright blue hair, and from blue eyes to crimson ones, though genetics still naturally determine the characteristics. Other pigments dominate these characteristics.

Culture and Language: The Zarr culture is quite divided, depending on the ancestry of one and ones family: the Zarrs were once divided into clans and tribes, before they became unified. Some of these clans were so divided that their language resembles nothing like the language of the Zarrs today. For example, the 'Celtic' clans, collectively known as the Gaeltacht, spoke what we would call Irish. The most powerful and largest clan, the Tzar (tbc/e), which took control of the clans, spread their language, which resembles Russian, to the rest of the planet (Junipa). However, the old Zarr language is now rarely spoken. After years of conquest, Galaxy wide, the Zarr language changed and borrowed words from other languages, especially the language of their enemies, the Koldar. Many of the other clans still speak their ancient languages, but they are slowly falling out of use.

The more upper classes of the Zarr are quite formal in traditions, with many of them resembling those of the elizabethan period on Earth. Balls are arranged so people can mingle and so that connections and marriages can be formed. Zarrs are allowed to marry whoever they wish to, but the upper class are usually pressured into marrying certain people. Arranged marriages still exist, and many families do not think of marrying any other way.
                                However, the younger members of the upper class are slowly breaking free of these obligations, though it is believed that they will never truly break free of the past. The upper class and the common class are slowly merging, it seems, and some claim that soon the only real difference will be wealth.

As a whole, the Zarr race is a warlike one, preferring for their children to go to war than get a job elsewhere. Many commoners enlist for the armies, while many upper class families make their money by investing in areas that are not covered because of the lack of businesses.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Understanding the Races
                                THE KOLDAR

Koldar
                                Etymology: Originally known as the "Nommo," named by the Dogon tribe. The literal meaning of it is "to make one drink." In the native tongue of Kolish, they are called the Koldar, meaning "Youth."
                                Characteristics: The Koldar appear to be very human like. However, they do not have the muscular strength like humans do. They are very slender; it is almost impossible to find a single over-weight Zarr. They have a tendency to be a little taller than the average human, though it does not differ much. Their heads are also slightly bigger than humans. Albinism isn't very common to the Koldar on their home planet. However, the number significantly increases if they are born on another planet. This is because the mothers of the child isn't being exposed to the sun, or "suns" rather, as often as they would be while on planet Amma. This affects the Koldar children in a way that their skin comes out a snowish white, along with their hair. Uniquely, though, their eyes may not come out red. The eyes might come out a very light blue, or even a very paleish green.

The Koldar do not have primate DNA in them, therefore they are not as hairy as humans. The only hair that they have is on their head, and it grows extremely slow. A Koldar will not have "long hair" unless they have been growing it for twenty years.
                                The Koldar also age very slowly. A Koldar will go into puberty around the age of seventeen and will not come out of it until the age of twenty-six. They can live up to more than three times the life span of a human or a Zarr. Also, due to their unique genetics and how their brain operates, the Koldar do not appear to get "older" after they fully mature. As they age, they do not have a loss of Neural Circuits and Brain Plasticity, and their cortex's do not get thinner. Also, their cells do not get damaged unlike humans or Zarr.

The Koldar are very frail and fragile. If they were to get into a fight with any other species, they will bruise easily and their bones will break, considering that their bones are equivalent to a woman who has survived anorexia for ten years or an elderly person. They are, however, rather flexible, allowing them to dodge opponents in a "dancing" way. The Koldar possess the ability to manipulate energy, time, etc. using algorithmic patterns and arithmetic solvers. They are able to process these methods so fast, it literally seems like they are "pulling magic from thin air," when it's not the case at all. It is unknown if the Koldar have been this weak since their existence, or if they "evolved" into their weakness due to their powers.

Culture: Unlike the Zarr, all the Koldar share a mental connection with each other. Family, friends, different planets, etc, they have the abilities to telepathically communicate with each other. This explains why the culture originally did not share any different languages. With the presence of different languages, then they would not be able to process thoughts in the same exact way as another Koldar. However, with the recent friendship with the humans, the Koldar as a whole took an initiative to learn all the different languages that the Earthlings share. However, while they communicate telepathically, they all communicate in their native tongue.

Whenever a Koldar child is born, the family of the parents perform a ritual in a room where the sky is visible to the mother and the child. The father of the child generally helps align the child in the exact angle of the constellation it's being born under as the mother gives birth. The reason being is so the child can get the most out of it's "powers." Though, the Koldar have already proven that this method actually does nothing to enhance the child's mental capabilities.

Family does not determine their notoriety. In fact, they have a rather odd way of determining "the famous Koldar." Depending on the location, time, and area that a child is born will determine how much attention they will gather from their peers. The rarer the time a child is born, the more recognition he or she will receive.

[List created by Drazilly. I give full credit to her.]

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Understanding the Military Tactics
                                THE ZARR

Created By: CatCAR

General Overview: What are the Zarr you say? Well you’re asking the wrong person since that is the job of my master. I instead am here to talk about the Zarr’s Military. Let me first start off by saying there is no official governing body for the Zarr Military itself, they answer as a whole to the Zarr Council, every action taken by the military itself has to pass a 50% vote from the Zarr Council before approval. However, the military itself that operates on its own terms when it comes to the execution of a particular approved order from the Zarr Council. Thus there is a higher body within each of the disciplines of the Zarr Military. Oh yes, the Zarr military itself is divided into what is known as a discipline. Every soldier in the military dedicates themselves to one specific discipline, under special circumstances one can belong to several disciplines though this is rare. The disciplines are as follows. Ground Troops, Aerial Troops, Medical Team, Engineers, Covert Operatives, Strategists, Communications, Armoured Crews (Mechs, Tanks), Pilots (Ships) and the Special Ops. There is a commanding body within each of the disciplines. Famous of which are the Sariels which are leaders Ground Troops, Aerial Troops and the Special Ops for generations and the Latona’s who are the heads of the Medical Team, Strategists and Communications and founded the Covert Operatives of the Military.

In terms if militaristic power in the Universe, the Zarr are among the strongest if not the strongest as the Zarr have come to boast about over its millenniums’ in this game. Their raw strength made them a formidable foe already and add in the technology, weapons and advanced understanding of warfare it made them the single most powerful force in the entire universe. Each race fell easily to their conquests, slowly, they creeped, their galactic empire became large that is until they met the Koldar, the first formidable foe for the Zarr. Normally perhaps a small battalion of 20-25 Zarr could easily take on the armies of any civilization that either a) dared oppose them or b) became the target of the Zarr’s next conquest, however the Koldar not only held their ground against their armies but easily forced them back at first. This was because the Koldar were the first race they faced that had their only special trick, magic; via their advanced understanding in maths they had an advanced technology and weaponry systems. It was the first time the Zarr council had to organize forced and hire strategists, it was the first time they ever had a ‘war’. Up until before the Zarr’s War with the Koldar there was little communication between the Zarr Military disciplines. There was never any need for it. The military received the order from the council, then they regurgitate these orders to various soldiers needed and they were sent off, did it and came home, without failure. Now however they needed an ‘organized’ force against the Koldar… that was when the Zarr became a truly terrifying race to become enemies with.

The Zarr Military began to heavily dedicate resources into research, it was known as the Koldar Boom, named so for the fact that the Koldar was the very reason that the Zarr became so fixated on becoming even stronger than they already were for the sake of completely destroying the Koldar. The Zarr advanced leap and bound in terms of their weaponry and technological systems. At the forefront of all this was of course the Latona’s, the four pillars that represent Science, Medicine, Technology and Tactics lead the research with the acquisition of the resources provided. The Sariels of course had their share in all this; they started an advanced training program taught completely by the best and strongest of the Sariels, training the next generation of superzarr soldiers. Independent and reputable Zarr families also began to get in on this boom; everyone wanted a share and their name to the ones who destroyed the Koldar. However one such research was never allowed to be looked into and even the very mentioning of it could get you killed, if not ruin your reputation for life. That was genetic enhancement of the Zarr body, this was a huge no no, the Zarr were perfect, any enhancement from medicine, technology or otherwise would only ruin this perfect biological system.

This was also the rise of the independent militaries of the Zarr came into action, famous of which are the Sisterhood. An organization of the strongest of the Zarr females. Created and formed by a Latona. They began to heavily intertwine with the Zarr military and worked closely and sometimes it looked almost as if the Sisterhood had been absorbed into the Zarr military however the current leader, Carina Latona made sure the line between the Sisterhood and the Zarr military could be clearly seen. The Sisterhood had alternate names of the blood angels as some Koldar have described them. They are harpies that swoop from the sky and before you know it blood is spurting everywhere. Also notable to mention was the Loyalists, these were the Zarr who took badly to the boom in research and technological development. The Loyalists were formed from the strongest of the Zarr military which broke apart of the whole thing from the fact they believed that all the research that was being done was a waste of time and resources. The Zarr did not need fancy toys to take out the Koldar, all they needed was their bodies and their raw strength to completely crush them. The Loyalists still worked towards the benefit of the Zarr and heeded orders from the council, however they emphasised that the military itself to not get in their way and let them handle this war… their demands really were to lose the toys and fight with your own strength.

Finally, let us speak about Zarr council itself; though they do not relate to the military itself, they do play perhaps a heavy part into it as every act of the Zarr military was a direct order from the council. The council is quite complex in structure. Firstly, the key members are the head council, also known as the Upper ring, these are ten Zarr’s of the highest reputation and power among the Zarr. The famous Latona and Sariel have a seat in the upper ring. Each upper ring member has a delegation of supporters and helpers, which form the middle ring and below that are the helpers that support the both upper and middle rings which were the lower rings. There is no ‘leader’ among the upper rings, every member has an equal say in what is to happen with the Zarr and you can only guess at times the debates can be rather heated. However, you could also say the power of a voice of the upper ring member was the determined by their middle and lower ring. The more supporters they had the more chances they had of having their proposals approved. Naturally the Sariel and the Latona have the powerful voices within in the upper ring. In a sense there is also a fourth ring and that is the entire population of the Zarr, the more Zarr each upper ring member had the more resources that may perhaps be available to them. Do not however, assume this is not a pissing contest within the council, each upper council member wishes nothing more than the benefit of the Zarr race and in general their ideals are the same. However, natural theory and common sense says, put any group of people in a room together and someone will hate someone.

Ground Troops: As the name of the discipline describes, these are the Zarr soldiers that fight on foot. Technically, any average Zarr off the street would make a formidable ground soldier. Since the Zarr are naturally powerful race that physically are stronger leaps and bound in terms of a human. However, ground troops are specifically trained to attack on foot so much so that in the past the wings of the Zarr were removed to ground them completely. However that tradition was lost and the wings now are simply bound together. Their removal of flight essentially trained them to become that much more mobile on the ground. They are among the fastest of the Zarr soldiers able to move through the battlefield so fluidly that at times other races would see them but as a blur before they ripped you apart or shot you to death. The ground troops are split into two separate types, berserkers and marksman.
                                • Berserkers are the physical fighters, they are the ones who charge in at a blinding speed at times and with their well toned muscles and powerful limbs would tear to shreds or beat to a pulp the opposing force. The berserkers are made specifically to withstand high amounts of pain and have the highest pain tolerance among the Zarr. In fact beserkers will never faint nor become unconscious due to pain, a beserker will only die in battle, and exhaustion was not part of their pedigree.
                                • Marksman are the ranged fighters, they are ones who move fluidly in the distance from firing point to firing point. They have incredible eyesight, 20 20 visions pales compare to the pinpoint accurate sight of a Zarr marksman. They are able to shoot the hairs of one’s back and hit targets thousands of kilometres away given the ability that the weapon they fire from can do the same.

Aerial troops: Like the name of the discipline suggests, these are the aerial soldiers of the Zarr. Among the Zarr naturally potent strength, the Zarr was also blessed with another advantage, a set of wings. These wings grant the Zarr the capability of flight and in fact a lot of Zarr rarely ever walk on the ground. Aerial troops are trained to specifically fight in the air; this is actually a difficult thing to do as most Zarr have the need for a solid footing and balance to be able to fight in the air. For this the training regime for an aerial soldier was a strict and tough one. The Zarr had to be constantly in flight, they had to make their bodies adjust to constantly being in the air. Sometimes, after the training regime is finished the Zarr forgets how to walk on the ground. This makes these Zarr the best fliers; they move smooth and fluidly through the air without fear of the wind resisting against them, zero drag. They are the ‘birds of prey’ in the battlefield. Aerial troops a split into two types, swoopers and rainers.
                                • Swoopers are deadly, like a hawk, they swoop down and pick off the opposing army one by one. Their blinding speed when it comes to flying makes them impossible to catch and once you are swooped up by them, death is inevitable. They play a huge psychological effect on the enemy when one by one your soldiers are swept screaming into the air only to become silent moment later when they impact on the ground. You can only imagine what goes on in your mind when you have no hope of surviving against a squad of swoopers.
                                • Rainers are delivers of explosives in battle. They carry various explosives items and give a precision bombardment of any target or area. They are able to deliver a bombardment at close range to guarantee precision and because of their speed in flight they can be out of the explosive radius before they bombs impact. Any average rainer can carry several hundred small explosives and groups of rainers have been known to carry larger bombs.

More Info Coming Soon.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Understanding the Military Tactics
                                THE KOLDAR

The Koldar are not a very violent race at all, they believe in Peace before anything. However, threaten their lives and their freedom, they become a fierce wrath that even the Zarr haven't been able to overcome. One huge advantage that the Koldar have is that due to their ability to communicate telepathically, they are able to sense a disturbance in their people even if they are on a completely different planet. Once they sense this, they all become mentally prepared for organized strategical "military" combat. If anybody knows anything about the Koldar, the one huge advantage is that these beings, (even the lowest tier of Koldar) have "powers" that is hard even for a Zarr to comprehend. One blast from one of the offensive Koldar powers could make even the strongest of Zarr go from airborne to straight on his/her's a**. Now, imagine if a higher tier Koldar came onto the battle field, this higher tier Koldar could make about ten or twelve Zarr combust in a matter of seconds. (Yes, only one Koldar could do this.) Now imagine a very angry group of offensive high tier Koldar... it's a scary thought, isn't it?

Not only do the Koldar have these ridiculous powers, but they have technology that far surpass any other races. In fact, their technology is so advanced that the Zarr became obsessed with creating technology trying to surpass the Koldar. Though the Zarr have advanced faster technology wise than the Koldar have ever seen (Even the Koldar didn't advance on technology like the Zarr did,) the Koldar still have technology that is way beyond the Zarr race. The idea of creating Mechs from a live, tank bred body entered their system approximately a thousand years ago after a brilliant Koldar scientist introduced the idea to the community. These mechs literally have a heart beat, but no brain. The "brain" of this mech is the Koldar that is operating it from the inside. The Koldar scientist who introduced this system a long time ago came up with the idea of mechanical living creatures due to the science and knowledge of multiple Koldish animals who had the biological factors of regeneration. So basically, he applied this knowledge to these mechs, and now when they get damaged they are able to regenerate on their own in literally under five minutes. However, there is a huge downfall to this technology in the idea of that bio luminescent glow that these mechs have are practically it's heart, and if it's damaged the Koldar Mech is practically dead and unable to operate. And, unfortunately, these areas cannot be covered, because without exposure to some star light, they are unable to properly function. (Basically it's heart is a solar battery as well.) The scientists in the Koldar community are currently trying to figure out ways to create a "miniature star" to operate these batteries and ultimately protect these weak spots on the Mechs.

The Koldar determine their leaders depending on the tier that they fall under. For example: Koshir La'aum Umbrea was born on Earth February 29th, 2480. He is considered high tier because he was the first Koldar born on planet Earth on an Earth day that hardly exists. Though he has supportive powers, his powers are completely unique to most Koldar. He has the ability to "steal" the wounds from others and have them as his own, and then "regenerate" back to normal health in less that a second. He is the only Koldar that has the ability to regenerate. Since his power is so unique, he is consider a high "military" officer. (There is no military in the Koldar society as the people as a whole are actively involved with protecting their world(s).) Though he is considered a high tier of Koldar, he still isn't the highest tier of them all. Some of the higher tier people are so powerful that they do not even expose their "powers," simply because the universe will operate better without them using it. It is basically a curse disguised as a blessing.

More Info Coming Soon.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

NPCs/Deceased Characters
                                The roles are very mildly set. Any character with a "*" right next to their name is on a temporary ban. This means RP like they aren't there.

NPCs

NPC characters do associate or take part of the story, but actually do not serve a purpose to cause them to be "main characters."

KOSHIR
                                                                                                          "Good can only corrupt evil."

KOLDAR MALE
                                                                                                                GENTLE

Name: Koshir La'aum Umbrea
                                                                                                              Age: 35
                                                                                                              Enjoys: Star gazing, Math, Physics
                                                                                                              Zodiac: Pisces
                                                                                                              Talents: Healing
                                                                                                              Mini Bio: Koshir was born on Earth on Feburary 29th, 2480. Being a Koldar born on a day that only exists every four years on Earth, the stars aligned to grant him a special gift that none other Pisces tend to have: courage against others. But this doesn't mean he is not shy -- his pale white skin will redden at nearly anything that may embarrass him. Being a Koldar, he has the ability to manipulate energy to healing others, though he takes the pain that his comrades once had as an equivalent exchange. Koshir is a kind, gentle creature, who sees the positive side of any issue. The years of war against the Zarr has created a harsh view upon the species for him, however he believes that the species isn't necessarily evil. If an innocent Zarr gets in the way of battle, he will try to heal them. (Though the thought of healing them makes him cringe.) Nonetheless, he will fight for his right as a Koldar, and for those that are human.

User Image
                                                                                                          NOIZ.
                                                                                                          "Junk? JUNK?! These computers are works of art!"

ANDROID MALE
                                                                                                                THOUGHTFUL

Name: NOIZ [ NO. 12 ]
                                                                                                              Age: Appears Twenty-Six [ Created Ten Years Ago ].
                                                                                                              Enjoys: Sweets In A Ridiculous Abundance, My 'Mistress' [ Sometimes ] & Old Technological Devices.
                                                                                                              Zodiac: Virgo.
                                                                                                              Talents: Precision With Detail, Ludicrous Amounts Of Patience, Exceptional Communication Skills, Certain [ Secret ] Transformations, Transmission, Rapid Speed & Terribly Strong.
                                                                                                              Mini Bio: I was only brought to life ten years ago and my mind has taken in a rather hefty amount of information since then. The accuracy in which I work with nearly cannot be compared, this is my pride. While many would like to believe I work for Amynta in reality I work with her. She is my 'Mistress' and creator, I wouldn't be in existence if it weren't for her and the brilliant mind she possesses. Though she does contain a high amount of intelligence when it comes to technological things her common sense and all around any other type of sense tends to lack dearly. That is where I come in. I'm more often than not found beside Amynta to keep her safe from the harm of others and herself. In a manner of speaking you could call me the big brother, though our ages tell a different story. I can be very mindful of others but I generally tend to enjoy having what little me time I can get. I love to fiddle with the technology of those belonging to many centuries ago [ and in silence ].

______________________________~Taki_Aya_Miyamoto~.

CARINA
                                                                                                          "I love the sight of blood red roses, won't you allow me to decorate your head with some?"

ZARR FEMALE
                                                                                                                CUTTHROAT

Name: Carina Latona
                                                                                                              Age: 20
                                                                                                              Enjoys: Fighting, Blood, Roses and Learning.
                                                                                                              Zodiac: Capricorn
                                                                                                              Talents: Super Strength and Speed, Intelligence.
                                                                                                              Mini Bio: A formal warning, get on Carina’s bad side and you’ll soon become one of her many ‘red roses’. Carina is the eldest daughter of the head of the Latona family. She has inherited the Latona bloodline well being both beautiful and intelligent that rivals both the head at even the prodigal Layna. At a young age she also gained something not inherited from her bloodline, the Zarr’s fierce bloodlust for battle. Carina became the new breed of Latona’s, both a genius and a fierce fighter, a dangerous combination that would have every military and independent faction wanting her. However, Carina looked past all these, at age ten she formed the Sisterhood. A female organization of the most powerful Zarr females. She built it up and soon it became one of the most powerful independent Zarr forces that the Military soon gained the favour of. Carina sits still today as the leader of the Sisterhood, she rarely goes on mission nowadays but the she does disappear from time to time only to return with fresh blood on her blade.

STEPHY
                                                                                                          "Stephy at your service!"

ZARR FEMALE
                                                                                                                HELPFUL

Name: Stephy Latona
                                                                                                              Age: 16
                                                                                                              Enjoys: Sweets, Helping, Talking and information gathering.
                                                                                                              Zodiac: Libra
                                                                                                              Talents: Charismatic, perfect memory, super speed and intelligence.
                                                                                                              Mini Bio: Why hello there! You want to know a bit about me, well sure. Well I’m a Latona, you might have heard of use, we’re the most intelligent and might I say beautiful woman in existent, oh you want my hand in marriage already, well I’m sorry but you’re just a good friend to me. You see I’m not like your traditional Latona, I sort of failed tests and well, I’m probably the black sheep in the family. I just like making friends and talking to people, what do you do? … oh how fascinating, well I’m sure your wife won’t like that you’re two timing her right now. Anyway, I work in communications; I happen to be a skilled hacker and can crack any encryption you give me. I’m also a linguist; I’ve got about a few dozen alien languages in my belt and still gathering more. I’m really good at gathering information too, I bet you didn’t notice I just found out about (lists of secrets), hey!? Where are you going? I haven’t even told you your dark secrets yet!

ZAVI
                                                                                                          I have defied gods and demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you; your past, your future. This is the way the world ends.

ZARR FEMALE
                                                                                                                BOSSY

Name: Zavi Cygnus Thanatos
                                                                                                              Age: 28
                                                                                                              Enjoys: Work, Torturing Allasure from time to time, being in control.
                                                                                                              Zodiac: Capricorn
                                                                                                              Talents: Able to come up with the right decision right on the spot, high military position, knows EVERYTHING going on around her.
                                                                                                              Mini Bio: Zavi Thanatos. When this name is mentioned in the Zarr community, everyone becomes silent. Zavi is a personal agent of the Zarr military. She knows information that none other does. But she didn't get there due to her family name. Oh no, she worked hard for her position, and she definitely earned it. She is Allasure's best and long time friend and has attended school with both Allasure and Antares until college. WARNING: Do not make enemies with Zavi. Zavi has been known to silence her enemies quietly, quickly, and hide every trace of them like they didn't even exist.

User Image
                                                                                                          ITZEL.
                                                                                                          "Eh? You have an old-tech device? ..... How much does it cost?"

ZARR FEMALE
                                                                                                                KNOWLEDGEABLE

Name: Itzel Cojocaru
                                                                                                              Age: Twenty-four
                                                                                                              Enjoys: Old technology, teasing Anzhela, reading, flying
                                                                                                              Zodiac: Gemini
                                                                                                              Talents: Photographic memory, knowing your every weakness, causing people to have mental breakdowns, and information gathering
                                                                                                              Mini Bio: Born to an ordinary, everyday Zarr family, Itzel knew by the age of four that this everyday life was not for her. So, when she was seven years old and recruited to be in the Sisterhood, she demanded that her parents accept. They did. Breezing easily through the mental work and tests, she lagged behind in the fighting area, finding it "boring and not worth her time." One of the other girl's that was in the disastrous field trip alongside Anzhela, Itzel and the other girl formed a quick bond that would turn into a lifelong friendship. Recruited into the top of the Sisterhood a year after the incident, Itzel was quick to become one of the best spies and information broker's the Sisterhood had, rising up in the ranks quickly, until she was second-in-command of the spies / subterfuge groups. One of the one's who know of the four Zarr's mission to planet earth, Itzel had no qualms about asking her longtime friend to but a few pieces of earth technology for her.

______________________________DelarStar.

Deceased Characters

These are characters that played a main role in the story, however, were unfortunately killed by natural events/battle.

None yet! Hooray!

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items