Versatile Lunatic

User Image

MAKE ME COME ALIVE
c o m e o n a n d t u r n m e o n

TOUCH ME SAVE MY LIFE

I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

m a r c u sx x x x x
GLUTTONY < x x x x x
SUPER-SHARP EYESIGHT < x x x x x
REGENERATION < x x x x x

Two weeks had passed since Marcus took out his last target. He didn't much care for who they were; the details were irrelevant to his role as an assassin. His client paid him for his discretion and skills - their reasons were their own. His task was to exact their will by removing the target. The compensation for the taking of this life was in the amount of money he ordered and the amount that they were willing to give. At the end of the day it didn't matter if his target was a notorious murderer, a crooked politician or just someone who got caught up with the wrong crowd and pissed the powerful off. They were going to die regardless of his own personal views - and that, children, is what Marcus liked to call 'professionalism'.
Yet although the end result would be the same regardless (the death of his target) Marcus felt he had full freedom in the method of execution. Clients who found themselves in contact with Gluttony were often wary that they could be playing a risk. Of course, the Sins were prolific and known for their efficiency but there were some members who were better at 'discretion', and some that were a wild card. Marcus fell into the latter category.
He didn't always cause a scene. His skills at sniping were almost unbelievable, capable of delivering a fatal bullet to a target that, under regular circumstances, would be too distant. Occasionally, however, he wanted a little poetic license with his work. After all, he wanted to enjoy himself; it was fascinating how many interesting characters he met through his work. Sometimes he just wanted to indulge a little.
But then what else could be expected of a man dubbed 'Gluttony'?

Seated in his office the man leant over his desk, chin propped in his hand. He was dressed casually, comfortably. To one side of the desk was a cup of cold coffee, two days old, the milk from the beverage lifted to the top of the liquid in an unsightly scar. Absent-mindedly he hovered his hand over the cup before he remembered it's age and screwed up his face in frustration. He'd clean it up - eventually. It could wait for a while longer at least.
His attention turned back to the papers he'd spread over the wooden surface. Marcus' eyes scanned a pleasant face in a series of three photos, taken by a rather unskilled photographer. None of them seemed to give a good picture of his target, but at least he could get a feel for the man's appearance.
It was almost ironic that he was smiling in all three of them, considering the purpose for which they were taken.
He trawled through the collected data, place names and associations swarming his mind as he tried to recall them on a map. His clients wanted the target removed quietly before he could cause a stir - clearly they knew of Gluttony's difficult reputation. Shackled by his client's wishes, Marcus figured he'd have to find the perfect window to put a bullet in the man's head. Quiet, clean, no fuss. But just when would that opportunity arise?

He turned his attention back to the man's career, his interest piqued. Of course, he'd alreadyh skimmed over the man's role as a cafe proprietor but he'd paid it little heed. Now that he thought about it, he had yet to visit the cafe in question. The hedonist within him wondered about the standards of the food. They'd serve cakes, surely? The cafe was a private business, so it was possible that they would have some original creations. It would be a pity to bump off the owner before sampling some of the produce...
He glanced at his stale coffee, leaning back. His gaze flicked to the clock on the wall, nose wrinkling slightly in doubt. Was it too late to get a coffee?
Only one way to find out.

- - - - -

Marcus raised his eyes to the cafe's sign, plucking a cigarette from his lips as he exhaled. The cafe looked the same as most: comfortable, warm and respectable. It practically shone like a beacon, appealing to his taste buds. With a flick of his wrist the cigarette butt was disposed of and the man stepped inside to the chime of the front door.
"Night is for Sleeping"

◜ ◜ ◜ʟєx кσяєʟєι◞ ◞ ◞
User Image
⇊ SLOTH ↺

Lex listened to Aiden rambling on, but he didn't mind. One great perk about living with him that could almost cover the wake-up calls was him buying smokes. He reached up to the top of the fridge and felt around for the pack. "Thanks a ton. I've burned through most of my other one." He said, shoving the carton into his pocket. He glanced in the fridge quickly, contemplating if he was up for any food. No, he had no appetite. The two were leaving soon anyway, he'd be fine with just water, gluttony would probably be shocked at his eating habits. "I'd be awake with you moving around or touching me. Your offer's tempting, really." Lex said, adding a touch of sarcasm to the end.

Lex downed his glass of water, listening to Aiden. Turns out he duped another woman of his. "Hah. I wonder what she'll do once she figures out what comes with sleeping with you." He mused. Lex was aware of Lust's use with drugs and his own abilities, it allowed him to seduce anyone he wanted, then subdue them with something while he's out taking their s**t, then come back like he'd been in bed as well the whole time. Sloth wondered, were his kill tactics anywhere close to that? All Sloth did was creep through the walls and end it before trouble came up. No witnesses, no clues, no complications.

After what seemed like an uncomfortable few moments of the other staring at his hand, Aiden had grabbed it, tracing along it. The dark haired male had tolerated it, looking off at some empty wall as the other asked more questions of things he didn't care so much for. Nonetheless, Lex's face flushed slightly. "There's... nobody interesting enough to me for that. And, what you said." He said simply. He slipped his hand away from the other. "Wanna get going?" Sloth proposed, walking over to slip his shoes and jacket on.

ooc: I think I've truly become sloth. So sorry for the delay, procrastination will be the death of me </3

"Day is for Resting"

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
e x ɩ s XXX۞XXX ɩ ɸ

███████████████████████████████████

Target of Gluttony and the Dessert Chef.

Are you here for some Sweets? No? Well, get out of my shop.

User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"I should close the cafe.... I am getting a little tierd... but I am almost done....!"

Yawning silently, Lexis smiled at his little magical creation that was sitting on the counter. Like usual other than the earlier woman, the cafe was absolutely quiet. However, thanks to that opportunity, he had over an hour to create a fantastic new dessert, a speciality dessert only available through request. Smiling slightly, he walked over to the sink and poured himself a glass of water. He was really thirsty after working on his new cake. Besides, hard core work really drains energy.

Placing the glass cup down, the chef wandered back over to the counter and stared at his newborn creation. A small miniature cake with little icing leafs and vines curling around the sides with light glazed coating of hand made thick vanilla icing. To top it off, there was a mix of shaved white and dark chocolate curled and carefully placed on the top. All was left to do was to slice some fruits and maybe a small serving of ice cream and a drink to go with it for the plate to be complete.

Exhaling deeply, he dusted his apron lightly before wandering back to the dining area and sighed. He had no idea what drink might go well with his creation. Stuck at a deciding point, Lexis rubbed his head harshly before hearing the door chime. Great there was customer, and he was still wearing the apron. Turning his eyes to the doorway, Lexis smiled warmly as he quickly slipped of the apron.

"Good evening sir~ I take it's just you correct? Come sit here by the counter!"

Motioning his new customer to come over, Lexis smiled to himself slightly as he narrowed his eyes back to the kitchen. If he was able to convince the new customer to try his new dish, he may like it to the point he will become a regular. As well, Lexi would know how to change or improve his epic dish. Ruffling his hair slightly, the young chef turned back to his customer before grinning again.

"Is there anything you would want? If you'd like, I'll let you try a 'special' off the menu dish. Oh wait. Do you want anything to drink first?"

Blushing slightly, Lexis mentally smacked himself... hard. He seriously needed to focus a little more. Usually, his speech (when dealing with customers) was flawless, elegant and professional. Sighing to himself, he mentally cursed his exhaustion. That was probably why he was starting to get a little off balance.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
XXXThe cake is the answer ... Not a lie okay everyone?XX
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Company - .... me and a customer!!!...
Location - My lovely cafe.
Feeling - Embarrassed but still pretty happy!!
OCC - ..... zzzz z zz z z z zzzzz Sorry for the wait!!........

Greedy Gekko

User Image

i ' m xx a xx s p a c e xx b o u n d xx r o c k e t s h i p xx xx a n d xx y o u r xx h e a r t s xx t h e xx m o o n
                                      x x x x ) █████████████████████████████ ██ ██ ██
                                      xxxx
                                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ´ x.x Roselius. E. Amoros xxxx ´ x.x target of sloth xxxx ´ x.x fluffyfluffy.

The blond doctor blinked at the presumptuous suggestion the brown haired teen made so casually, while circling him. He couldn't be serious, right? It must just be a joke on the brunette's part. "You should not make jokes like that..." Roselius stated with a nervous laugh, with just a little confusion in his tone. Did the other male thought that Roselius was out to humiliate him? Or worse, the teen had been picked up to be forced into such horrifying situations before? In any case, Roselius was determined to stirred the topic in another direction. "Anyways, I am Roselius Eisele Amoros, a pediatrician. What's your name?" Roselius introduced himself politely, with a pleasant bow. The pair of males must have looked rather strange to any other curious on-lookers, interacting in the freezing conditions. 

Speaking of the cold, Roselius could already feel his flustered cheeks going numb, partly due to the current flu he was down with. Glancing at the loose, baggy clothes, that could hardly warrant against the chill of the night, the teen in front of him was adorned with, Roselius scrunched his brows together a little. It will do both of them no good if the teen came down with a cold as well. And as a doctor, how could Roselius caused another person to fall ill? "Shall we chat as we move along?" The question was put forward with a friendly, reassuring smile by the young doctor. It will be for the best if they are able to reach the clinic sooner, to bask in the temporary warmth it will provide. 

i wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my wayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

speaking :: Nathan
    ooc :: I do apologize for the delayed post, my examinations have been keeping me away. ><
    24Daze
    User Image

Nathan had finally stopped talking long enough to offer the other a chance to speak. He only then noticed the curious almost pitiful look in the blonde's eyes. He felt his chilled cheeks grow pink, looking away when the other scolded him gently for his comedy. Most of the time he would have lashed back, but with the other's kindness how could he. Not even his own family took the time to be this kind to him. But this total stranger stood before him out of kindness. Roselius He looked up at the other as he introduced himself. stumbling over his words. "Ahhh...i-i'm Nathan...N-nathan Lemke...I'm a...on community service.." He prayed the other wouldn't ask why. "Don't worry...i'm not dangerous or anything..." He assured the other following him as they began to walk towards the blonde's work place.

Nathan couldn't help but shoot glances at the other every few step's. He was beautiful for a man, slightly taller than Nathan and about the same build. He had beautiful blonde hair and gentle kind blue eyes. He seemed really young for being a doctor. He couldn't have been much older than Nathan. His curiosity got the better of him. "So ahh...how old are you? You seem pretty young for a doctor" he ruffled a hand through his messy brown hair peering up at the other with curious jade orbs. He bit his lip looking away again. "Ahh i'm sorry...I'm probably coming off as a total homo...I mean not that there's anything wrong with that if you are...Not saying you look ahh gay..but..I mean it's not like I would..well I would if I were a girl but I've got a wang...Sheesh ahh...Never mind" He waved a flustered hand into the air, his face turning bright pink as he tried to back himself out of the corner he was in. "I guess I'm just not used to people...like you...talking to me. It's nice...I like you..ahh but not in a gay way, unless you like that. uhh But i'm not gay so ahh no homo.." He continued to ramble, scratching the back of his head in a nervous gesture.

(OOC: lol ahh uhh ahh.....could be sex noises.. .))

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Just how deep do your believe? When you bite the Hand that Feeds? Will you chew until it bleeds? Can you get up off your knee's? Are you brave enough to see?

Greedy Gekko

User Image

i ' m xx a xx s p a c e xx b o u n d xx r o c k e t s h i p xx xx a n d xx y o u r xx h e a r t s xx t h e xx m o o n
                                        xxxx
                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ´ x.x Roselius. E. Amoros xxxx ´ x.x target of sloth xxxx ´ x.x fluffyfluffy.

Community service? Roselius guessed the 'saving for college' was just a simple to ruse to get some pocket money to survive. Puffing his flushed cheeks a little, Roselius wondered what the poor teen had went through before this. Then again, the doctor thought that he should not overstep his boundaries to such a sensitive topic. "Nathan, is it not? Don't worry, you hardly look dangerous to anyone." The blond doctor laughed reassuring, hoping to ease the awkward atmosphere of newly met acquaintances. Nathan seemed genuinely harmless, so Roselius' mood lifted a little. Maybe he's just going through a difficult time right now. He decided it was not that bad to allow the brown hair male to occupy his apartment after all. "Oh, ah... I am only twenty-one this year... " Roselius gave a gentle fluttering laugh at Nathan's stumbling of words. The teen seems really unfamiliar with chatting so casually. "No worries, I am not interested in the same gender as well. " The young doctor lifted his tone to a lighter, comforting mood, hoping to ease Nathan's attitude with him.

It did not take them long to reach the clinic. After all, it wasn't very far from the streets they were previously at. Roselius gestured to Nathan at the clinic entrance, before entering it himself. An arm was immediately slung over his shoulder, and Roselius had to resist the urge to sigh in resignation. "Dr. Morgan... I am supposed to be sick, y'know." His quiet reproaching tone did little to deter the tall colleague who was grinning down foolishly at him. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Look at that nose. It belongs to Rudolph." With that, Dr. Morgan pinched the nose of Roselius playfully before directly his attention to Nathan. "Oh? Who's this? Did you pick up a stray again, Rose?" Roselius shot an apologetic glance at Nathan for Dr. Morgan over friendly and somehow, rude behavior he adapts with everyone. "Its Roselius. If you don't mind, Nathan, I need to go to the back to collect some documents." The blond smiled before disappearing behind a door, leaving Nathan with Dr. Morgan for the moment, with futile hope that his pestering colleague will not trouble Nathan much.

if happily ever after did existxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

speaking :: Nathan and Dr. Morgan
      ooc :: You have no idea how hard I LOL-ed at your post. xb I moved the locations already. Hope you don't mind much. ^^
      24Daze
      User Image

Nathan felt his heart sink a little when the other confessed to him his sexual interests. Not that It should matter I mean...it's not like i'm into guys or anything...am I? no definitely not..maybe" He sighed a little, keeping his mouth shut to let the other speak. To his surprise the Doctor was as young as he suspected. "Your 20...and already a doctor!? Jeez..i'm 19 and haven't even finished my highschool" He groaned a bit seeing the clinic up ahead as he entered the heated area relieved to be out of the cold. That's when an annoying voice attached to an annoying person caught his attention. He looked over as he slung himself all over Roselius, for some reason he felt himself becoming immediately jealous. To make things worse he had called Nathan a stray, a term he absolutely hated. Just as he was about to open his mouth and give this jerk a verbal lashing of his own Roselius spoke. Indicating he was going into the back, and as he did Nathan realized he was going to be stuck with this a*****e alone for a few moment's.

He stared at the other anger still in his jade orbs as he tried to hold back from saying something dumb. That was impossible for Nathan however, harsh venom still spilled out from his lips. "Whats with you...you gay or something?" He growled s the other slyly cast his glance at Nathan. "What are you...Jealous or something? This guy knew Nathan's game and played it just as well, his button's were pushed and he was pissed. "So what if I am! He doesn't want your perverted hands all over him!" His voice got louder. "He didn't tell you? Dont you know we're lovers?" Nathan felt as if he had hit a wall there, crashed and burned as all the energy and anger he had moments ago fell off his shoulder's. He lied to me? Nathan bit his lip, he hated people who tried to deceive him, When that blonde b*****d gets back i'll tear a strip off him..and then leave.." He told himself, but he knew he couldn't. The doctor's eyes were so soft and gentle, he had been so kind. How could he be mad at him for something as small as that.

Nathan swallowed his pride turning away from the a*****e trying to brush him off. "You should see it when we do it...he make's the cutest little soun... Nathan didn't give Dr.Morgan a chance to finish, he swung around punching him in the face knocking him right over onto his a**. "Oh s**t..." He stunned himself wondering how he was going to explain this to Roselius when he came out. Gripping the doctor by the ankles he dragged him around the reception desk placing his unconscious body behind a potted plant where he might be hidden. "Heh...there...all taken care of..." He grinned proud of himself.

(OOC: Dr.Morgan's lying to get Nathan all mad.))

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Just how deep do your believe? When you bite the Hand that Feeds? Will you chew until it bleeds? Can you get up off your knee's? Are you brave enough to see?

Versatile Lunatic

User Image

MAKE ME COME ALIVE

TOUCH ME SAVE MY LIFE

I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

m a r c u sx x x x x
      GLUTTONY < x x x x x
      SUPER-SHARP EYESIGHT < x x x x x
      REGENERATION < x x x x x

Well now...isn't this quaint?
      His initial reaction to the interior was to laugh; it looked like a dessert cafe taken from a picture book. It was so appealling Marcus wondered why he'd never noticed the place before. He'd certainly been down this street before - he'd been to most of them at least once in his wanderings - but he didn't remember such a shop--
      Ah, but he had been quite busy. Sometimes work hurtled his life in one direction, forcing him to focus his precious energy elsewhere. It would be easy for him to become sidetracked, to favour other shops and get caught up in other pleasures. He hadn't the time to check up on every nook of the city, particularly when tiny shops like this one changed every few months or so. Old shops closed, new ones opened, new became old and then the cycle repeated itself. That was the beauty about the urban landscape: it was always changing.

He found himself greeted by a member of staff, although a moment's recognition allowed him to correct his first impression. This man wasn't an ordinary member of staff, he was the owner - he had the same face as the profile on his target file, back in his office.
      Marcus gave the man a slight smile, a simple curve of the lips that neither suggested warmth nor insincerity. He followed him to the counter, climbing onto one of the stools and reaching lazily for the dessert menu. Instantly it seemed as though life had been injected into his veins; Marcus' eyes lit up, scanning the list of cakes, tarts and other pattisserie delights greedily. He wanted to try them all. There were so many, and they looked so good - would it seem too much if he ordered a great number of them this late at night?

" I'll have...hm. A coffee would be good. I've a long night ahead of me. " He spoke quietly, calmly. Marcus placed down the menu and leant on the counter, tilting his head slightly as his eyes met Lexi's.
      " I'll take whatever you've got left. I'm not picky. "
      User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL U S T ; XXXXa XX passionateXX or XXo v e r m a s t e r i n g XXdesire XXor XXcraving

“Lust's passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes."XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      “Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust.”

XXXXXXXXXXXX““Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true romantic love.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aiden was mesmerized by the patterns Le'x hand apparently contained. The man lazily traced the lines that boldly stood on the others palm, barely listening as the other man answered his questions. "I guess that's true. . . " He replied more out of boredom than anything. He hadn't really expected the other man to agree to be completely honest, it was about making a point and teasing the older man. There were allot of downfalls to sleeping next to himself though, and he knew it. His temperature distorter made his skin warm all the time, and he clinged onto others in his sleep, a really unbearable situation to many, still the blunt rejection still had him a bit sad, not that he'd ever admit it. Of course he could always just start making the other man share a bed, he was notorious for just taking what he wanted, but to be honest he shared a similar level of dismay over sharing a bed with the other.

Shaking his head of his lazy, morning thoughts and attitude he slid himself off the table. "No body interesting huh?" Was his only response at first as the man told of his sex life. "Well you must have some bloody high standards." He teased. " I could be anyone you wanted, literally and you say that's not interesting enough." He laughed, more to himself than anything but none the less he realized their conversation was ending and he began to wonder towards the front door, not really in any real hurry. His target's "residence" had been closed for the night and their was no reason for the boy not to wait out the night like he had seen the kid do before. "Well come on, time for work." He said with a motion for the other man to head towards the door. The dread for the night was slowly fading as he began to wake up more and more. The thought that he was gonna kill some kid not bothering him in the least.

He didn't look back to see if Lex was following him as he headed down the stairs, not bothering to lock his door as he always did. By passing the elevator in favor of the stairs he trotted down, his mind wandering aimlessly. It was only when his car caught his line of vision did he stop and wait for his companion, knowing it would take the man a great deal longer to reach his car.

[bad, sorry]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Greedy Gekko

User Image

xxxx

As the door snapped shut in place silently behind Roselius, effectively closing of any external noises, and the soft cerulean orbs scanning the room in which they kept all their documents for patients and the clinic. There on the wooden work desk Roselius spotted a brown paper bag half-filled with a thick stack of papers. There was a sticky note attached to the edge of the bag. This must be it. Roselius peeled off the note before reading the instructions printed neatly in the owner of the clinic's handwriting. Seems like the work won't be altogether difficult at all, but just a little tedious. Even though the documents in the paper bag held great importance to the owner, tasks like these always get assigned to Roselius. Then again, if Roselius was in charge, he would think twice about handling such sensitive wrk over to Dr. Morgan. Speaking of which, Roselius wondered whether Nathan was getting along well with the other doctor. Dr. Morgan did have the tendency to... Over tease strangers. Carrying the bag in his left hand, Roselius made his way out of the secluded room.

"Nathan? I am done here." Roselius greeted the teen standing over near the receptionist area. 'Strange, what is he doing there? Looking around?' The blond was a little curious, yet he pushed the seemingly minor question to the back of his head. He glanced around the room, wondering where his loud colleague had disappeared too. It seems weird for Dr Morgan to not be taking advantage of the chance to provoke Nathan. Oh well, it didn't matter much anyway. "Shall we go?" The young doctor gave a questioning smile to Nathan before exiting the clinic first.

The sudden blast of cold air made Roselius shivered. He sniffed a little, strolling along the sidewalk, and glanced at Nathan apologetically once again. "If Dr. Morgan had made any disparaging remarks, please forgive him. He has an inkling for getting on the wrong side of many." Roselius certainly hoped the other doctor did not spout any nonsense to Nathan to irritate him. Such acts was a hobby of the sadistic doctor Roselius work with. Ah, my apartment will be just at the next block. At the realization, Roselius shifted his gaze to the restaurant they were just walking by. "Ah, Nathan? Will Chinese food be alright with you? We can order take out here."

if happily ever after did existxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

speaking :: Nathan
        ooc :: bumdumbum. am I moving the pace to quickly? :O
        24Daze
        "Night is for Sleeping"

◜ ◜ ◜ʟєx кσяєʟєι◞ ◞ ◞
        User Image
        ⇊ SLOTH ↺

"Well, you're... you." Lex muttered to Lust. All in all, Sloth was just glad that Aiden seemed to drop it after, he had the tendency to make others, even him, squirm. Something he really wasn't up for. He watched his 'brother' walk out before him, and Sloth simply followed after he finally nudged his feet into his shoes. The heavy front door had closed on him, no matter as he slipped through like a ghost, seeing the last glance of Aiden pattering down the stairs.

Now, there were stairs, or there was elevator. Waiting, or walking. The thought of just phasing through the floors passed him, but he just reminded himself of how bad an idea it was. Gravity still well affected him, and falling a bit far could easily happen, but he had mastered his power to prevent that from happening anymore. It was crashing he was worried about. Lex had broken bones a fair amount of times from trying the stunt. If he was more active he could do it, no doubt.

Wow, Aiden was probably to his car already at his pace. Lex shook off contemplation, and ghosted through elevator doors. Nobody was in there, so he freely became visible, pressing a button for ground floor. The compartment hummed as the cables moved it downward, and opened again on the bottom floor right by a door leading outside. Again, he phased through that and came in sight of Aiden and his car. Lex shoved his hands into his pockets, bothered by the cold that seemed intense to his warm bed much earlier. He felt both his old pack of smokes (just one death stick left in that one) and his note and picture small info on his target.

Sloth walked over to the car, waiting for Aiden to unlock it before he stepped in (car alarms seemed to sense him sometimes). "So where's your job taking you this time? Who's the sucker?" Lex asked. Depending on where the other was driving, depended on where he'd be dropped off. Last he checked, Rose wasn't at his job, possibly sick. Lex could take care of the job in the man's home, if he was there.

ooc: Wheee~ So um. I'm kinda going along the lines of Aiden and Lex driving by and happening to see our targets walking together... then s**t goes down... that sound okay? XD
        Also, Dino, your post was wonderful, don't beat yo'self up c:

"Day is for Resting"
        User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL U S T ; XXXXa XX passionateXX or XXo v e r m a s t e r i n g XXdesire XXor XXcraving

“Lust's passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes."XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
        “Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
        to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust.”

XXXXXXXXXXXX““Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true romantic love.”

[Deleted while editing .-. fml
                                                I'll work on re-doing it in a bit D :
                                                Sorry!!! ]

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
        • Peoplewatcher 100
        • Invisibility 100
        • Forum Explorer 100
        e x ɩ s XXX۞XXX ɩ ɸ

███████████████████████████████████

Target of Gluttony and the Dessert Chef.

Are you here for some Sweets? No? Well, get out of my shop.

User Image
                                                      ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Blushing slightly, Lexis froze for a split second as his eyes met the other's before reverting back to his more 'sane' side of himself. Smiling warmly, he walked over and began to brew some coffee before looking back at teh customer. So, Lexi got to serve whatever he wanted to his brand new customer. He could feel a sweat run down his face as he reached out for a mug. What if the man was some special inspector or something? No matter, he was still quite hesitant whether he would serve his dish.

"Here you go sir! Coffee. Feel free to add the sugar and milk to your taste. I have a special off the menu cake almost ready! You've come just in time. If it's not to your taste... I'll have something special for you okay~?"

Smiling widely, Lexis turned around and pulled on a nearby apron before walking back into his sanctuary (his kitchen) calmly. His little cake was still sitting on the decorating counter as he began to head into the walk in fridge for some fruits and berries.Eventually, he managed to decide on apples, pears, strawberries and blueberries to finish off his newly created cake. As he sliced the fruits he slowly positioned the fruits onto the large plate before leaving again so he could grab some ice cream and syrups.

Exhaling deeply, Lexis grinned widely at his finished plate as he opened up his camera to take a specialty picture. If the taste was good, he would make sure to add it onto his special order and menu list and put it up on sale.Removing his apron, he checked the time on his phone before carefully lifting the plate off the counter. Lexis didn't take too long in doing teh final preparations. Hopefully, his customer wasn't impatient at all.

"I am so sorry for the wait sir. It's an off the menu specialty dish. I hope you enjoy it"

Placing the dish onto the counter, Lexis took a second to admire the beautiful and delicious looking cake before sitting on top of a stool. He was just plain exhausted after the whole day. It was filled with loads of customers (as usual), exciting events, annoying workers and an unexpected customer. How lucky good Lexi get anyway? Turning his hazel eyes back to the other, Lexis smiled as he watched him eat the dessert.

"Is it good? Anyway, might I ask for your name? I haven't seen you around before... or I have. Can't remember, but usually I keep a mental record of all my customers... I'm Lexis Di Lio! I run this place! What do you do exactly?"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
        XXXThe cake is the answer ... Not a lie okay everyone?XX
        ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Company - .... me and a customer!!!...
        Location - My lovely cafe.
        Feeling - Just plain happy!!
        OCC - Sorry for the wait!! I hope you aren't irritated with me.....

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff