I love you

I love you too <3 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
I HATE YOU GINGER 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
I can't love those with no soul 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
I love you, no homo 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
^ Full bromo 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

And through it all, how could you cry for me?

Because I don't feel bad about it

◜ ◜ ◜ʟєx кσяєʟєι◞ ◞ ◞
User Image
⇊ SLOTH ↺

Lex yawned obnoxiosly, leaning against the wall. He noticed how conversation was being passed around this group of people that he knew the other Sins didn't even know. In fact, did he even know them all that well? Familiar faces, but not much else. They were plainly just strangers, and he should treat them that way. (Damnit, Pride. Lex hated that man's powers with the fiery passion.) They were acting like just a group of people brought together by the "accident". Sloth looked over to see that, indeed, a billboard had crashed over. The area was blocked by many officers and such. He'd have to ask the others if they knew about it.

When Matt spoke a 'hello', Lex was hardly even paying attention. In fact, all the looks he got (Pride with his stupid smirk, and the non-sins viewing him as some scary a*****e-- they needed to be introduced to Wrath) were disregarded by him. He was too busy in his own thoughts, by the next moment zoning out on that kid with them, the particularly loudish one. Munching on some chocolate. He looked a bit.... twitchy, almost. Just looking at the jittery thing made him want to pull out another smoke.

That was exactly what he did. The chain smoking helped very well in terms of keeping his calm, along with keeping him occupied with something in his waking time, to keep him awake. Though like before when he dozed off on the bench, you can see how well that works out. Smoke left his mouth in a rush, as he half-listened in on everything. Envy was talking in his normal easygoing way, acting like he was trying to find out if he knew Pride. In the end, he was just laughing, and introducing himself. Sloth, decided on that being the best, if he were to blend in, that he'd introduce himself as well. "I'm Lex. Don't mind my attitude. That kid and the cops riled me up." He spoke up, basically monotone. His green eyes jumped from one person to another, seeming to observe them, but really just taking turns zoning out on each of them.

ooc: nar

So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye.
And sleep, just sleep.
The hardest part is letting go of your dreams..
User Image

Nathan was still in mid panic when suddenly the assult from the taller man stopped. He was helped up somewhat relieved until he realized the only reason for his rescue was the cops staring him right in the eye. He stood with a stupid grin on his face as they spoke. He turned glaring at the raven haired male, when he blamed him for all the trouble. Half-expecting the cops to arrest him. They looked him over as he trembled slightly but their motives became obvious when they began asking about the fallen billboard not far from here. "Thank god! Don't wanna go back to jail again... As they left he watched as the chain smoking bench sleeper walked away approaching another crowd of people. "follow him...or don't follow him..Nathan...Follow him" He stupidly chased behind him on the taller male's heel's like a puppy , bouncing about his entire presence seemed to be utterly obnoxious. He stood behind him and the group of people as he felt shunned from the group the ravenette introducing himself at Lex.

"And I'm Nathan! Are these some more of your homeless buddies Lexi?" He had already come up with a pet name for the other, as his incessant buzzing seemed to annoy everyone in the group to no end. He tilted his head pushing his way into the center of the group, creating a spectical of himself as he spoke over the other's even more obnoxiously. "You guy's don't mess around, Sausage only, having a good old circle Jerk are we?" He laughed running a hand through his messy brown hair the orange jumpsuit falling down to his ankles as he stood bare in his boxer's a little sheepishly. "Who wan't to go first? A little breezy though isn't it" He swing his hips around before reaching down to pull up the orange jumpsuit. He spotted his probation worker passing feeling surge of panic run through his heart. "Oh man I am soo dead!" He backed away gripping on to the male he saw earlier in the coffee shop using him to shield himself from the officer's view. "Fancy seeing you here! You know when I was eyeing you up in your monkey suit i never took your for a catcher...you know what I mean?" He winked chuckling relieved that the probation officer had gone and passed already.

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Image
User Image

✄ - - - xcall me the devil of gucci cause only ⊰ b!tches wear prada
I'M THE SUPERSONIC KING❖ WITH A SEDUCTIVE PERSONA ↴xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
s o xd o n ' t x e v e r xt h i n k xy o u x c a n x g e t
it out of my wayxxxxxxxxxit out of my wayxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
I'VE BEEN WAITING »★: FOR MY LIFE-LINE EVERYDAY ¤ —xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
( so put your hands up - up )xxxxx ⋮➔ xxxxx( if you know what i mean )xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AND B-BREAK IT ALL DOWN — AND BREAK IT ↘↘ ALL DOWN ! !
{ }
Feelingcrowded, annoyedxxxxxLocationoutside the cafe xxxxxCompanytoo many people..

xxxxALEXANDER WHITExxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              the Target of Envyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Too many ******** people. Alexander honestly wanted to be alone, or at least away from this noisy little group. Somewhere quiet would be nice.. like the library, but he wasn't much of a reader. Home would be a little too quiet and a tad bit boring. Although he wanted to get away from them, he couldn't even decide where to go! Alex was a bit frustrated at himself for being so indecisive. This was so lame.

As the man who introduced himself as Antares spoke, that familiar cloudy feeling returned to Alexander's head. Unlike last time, however, it felt.. more subtle? Perhaps it didn't come off as strong because it was easier to believe that they indeed did not know one another. But once again, his mind refused to linger on the odd feeling any longer, allowing Alex no time to arouse any suspicion. In addition to Antares' denial of ever having met the others, the brunette also spoke up to throw in his two cents but only to say that Antares looked awfully familiar. He mentioned purple hair, piercings, and.. fish? What? Alexander quirked an eyebrow at the man. What the hell was the guy smoking? By the sound of it, he - or rather, Matt - was a pretty hardcore partier (and crazy!). It almost irked Alex to see him just laugh it all off. What an airhead..

"I'm Lex. Don't mind my attitude. That kid and the cops riled me up."

Well, that was pretty hard to do when it looked like the man was going to snap someone's neck off! The smell of smoke suddenly entered Alex's nostrils, making him wrinkle his nose at the horrible odor. Ugh, and he thought Lex wasn't going to pull out another cigarette. Alex was happy to see that the man had discarded the cancerous thing before coming over. He hated the cigarette smoke and how it liked to attach itself to people's clothes. He shot a disdainful look at the wisps of smoke writhing in the air. Alex wanted to ask Lex to not smoke around him, but the guy still looked pretty scary despite his words! He just simply didn't want to take the chance.

Something bright and orange behind Lex caught his eye. He tilted his head to the side just slightly to get a better view, although he had a solid idea of who this orange thing was. Just as he had suspected, it was that obnoxious brat whose name was Nathan. Was the kid dumb or something? Why did he follow after the guy who wanted to pummel him into a bloody pulp? Alexander narrowed his eyes at the teen after being called one of the man's homeless friends. Homeless people, at least the ones Alex knew of, didn't wear suits, thank you very much. As if to further annoy him, Nathan just had to do another one of of his obscene antics. For Christ's sake, they were in public! Annoying and stupid.. Great. To Alex, it was one of the worst combinations ever. Good thing they weren't going to see one another after these little introductions. Right?

...The guy just had to get his grimy little hands on Alex's suit, didn't he? A displeased expression was quite evident on his face as the brat used him to hide from the passing officer. With an irritated sigh, Alexander jerked his arm out of the other's grip and threw an annoyed look at the boy. "Catcher..? Actually, I don't know what you mean. Are you calling me a prostitute or something?" he growled. "And for your information, the name's Alexander and I'm an intern for fashion designing, not some whore." Sure, he was into guys and had a pretty face to help, but he didn't use his body in such ways! The nerve of this kid!

oh oh cee;; angry alex is angry XD⊱

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
e x ɩ s XXX۞XXX ɩ ɸ

███████████████████████████████████

Target of Gluttony and the Dessert Chef.

Are you here for some Sweets? No? Well, get out of my shop.

User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"And I realized... There are so many people gathered here now. How indeedly lovely~ Almost entertaining!"

Giggling childishly, Lexis covered his mouth tightly as he attempted to repressed a hysterical laugh. It was all too funny and a little bit overwhelming for him to interact with humans again. Well, he was human himself but thanks to his childhood, he was messed in the mind, despite his intelligence and currently luxurious and successful life. Success never meant the person was in anyway well. That phrase applied to the chef a lot, whether he liked it or not.

That being said, old habits really do die hard. For Lexis, he wasn't sure if he was ever going to get over the fact he always talks to himself or to inanimate objects. And truth be told, no one likes creepy people who and all creepily bubbly and happy that talks to themselves. It just gives an impression that the person AKA Lexis, which is mainly why most people think of him as one, a drug addict, or two, a nasty hallucinating witch.

Sadly, he was neither. He was a successful chef and owner of a somewhat well known cafe. His real parents were the hallucinating drug dealers. Lexis Di Lio was a very good child indeed (minus the part that he talked to himself). Again, if he didn't talk to himself all the time, he would have a billion of friends. Then again, who wouldn't want a semi rich and intelligent friend? Smiling warmly, Lexis brushed his hair to the side of his face before pointing at himself.

"Lexis Di Lio! Commonly, people call me Lio... or Lexis... don't mind! Since my name is similar to someone over there am I not correct?"

Yep. Human interaction was the best and most healthiest thing that he could do. Shoving his mouth with sweets, candies and chocolates wasn't the most healthiest thing to do.... even though those sweets indeed tasted so good. Leaning his head against his hand, Lexis smiled warmly as he stared intently at the other two people that introduced themselves. It was nice, he never really had human company... unless you included the stupid employers that kept on getting on his bad side (mainly because of their idiocy).

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
XXXThe cake is the answer ... Not a lie okay everyone?XX
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Company - Me!! Among with a bunch of people....
Location - Coffee Shop
Feeling - Plain happy!! Maybe semi crazy?
OCC - ..... zzz z zz z zzz sleepy...

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
{{ }} .:: M a t t S i g n i r L u r a z i c

.::Call me Envy

████▌ ▌▌▏▊▊▏████ ▌ ▌▌▏▊▊▏████ ▌ ▌▌▏▊▊

Matt had to give the funny kid—Nathan, was it?—props. Not many had the guts this one did. What he did was a common sight in nightclubs and strip-bars and other such instructions in that district, but not here in public, outside a coffee shop near the scene of an “accident”. He had a feeling that very few people (if any at all) in their little circle besides him appreciated that reckless gutsiness though.

The other guy with the long brown hair was interesting too. To be more specific, he smelled interesting. It was like he had soaked up the scents of chocolate (or maybe it was just to endless supply of chocolate he seemed to be carrying) and a mixture of the smells commonly caught in a bakery. It made Matt internally drool a little as he resisted the urge to tackle the stranger named Lexis (haha! Lexis. 8D What are you currently thinking about, Sloth?) and cuddle with the next scent that sent his brain reminders that he hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon.

He'd spent the night and the morning with a couple of....friends. If you catch his drift. It certainly was refreshing though. All that stress just disappearing. They were all mutual bed-buddies though, so no, there were no jealous boyfriends, girlfriends, parents, spouse, or siblings this time around.

The easygoing man nearly started when Alex, or rather Alexander, introduced himself. Nearly being the key word. To anybody watching, the most Matt did was blink. The smile on his face never shifted and no other muscle in the man’s body moved besides a casual shifting of weight from one foot to another. Mentally, Matt had been thrown through a loop. Seriously? What were the chances that one would meet their next target nearly right after they killed their previous target?

True, he would have to go confirm it when he went back to his “office”, but this guy fitted the profile perfectly, down to the vague snippet about being mild-mannered. Not. But the sudden change of tones earlier suggested most people didn’t see what kind of person Alex really was, which only seemed to be more fitting as his target. This guy around the right age, right name, right job too. Matt would have to punish the person who gave him the false information, though not too badly. Alex seemed to have a pretty nice mask in place. And here he was hoping that he could get the rest of the day off.

Oh. Well, at least he now had a better idea of his new target’s face. He’d make the proper arrangements tonight.

”Hey look,” Matt chirped as he jerked a thumb at the slowly retreating police force. ”Looks like they’re ready to clear up. Wasai, it took them long enough. Well, nice meeting you all, but I have some friends to meet up and a personal invite to this awesome nightclub tonight. Once in a lifetime chance! Place is hellva exclusive! See ya guys around!”

Grinning, Matt gave the group a two finger salute before jogging to the now reopened to the public garage. Fortunately (for the investigators), nobody had touched his bike. And it didn’t take long before Matt was out and zooming past the group.

Back at his “office”, a roomy, nondescript apartment with plain furniture and very little trappings besides the shelves and a couple of glass display cases, Matt walked out of the bathroom. As he rubbed a towel through his hair with one hand, a small smile rested on his lips as he studied the portfolio in his free hand. Yep, that was his target alright. Feisty, curious thing, Alex certainly wasn’t boring, and Matt found himself curious.

Flopping down on one of the black couches, Matt reached a decision. He would draw this assignment out. After all, he owed the guy that much for a free coffee. Matt had to pay him back one way or another after all. The excuse of paying for the coffee with money would be a last resort kind of approach. Blowing a damp strand of hair out of his face, Matt reached for the phone and dialed a memorized number, his eyes never straying for the information he held in his hands. Bringing the phone to his ear, Matt smiled softly as he read the information.

White. What a familiar last name. Could it possibly be that—?

”Hey, Rhgea,” Matt greeted cheerfully though the speaker. A gruff voice on the other side protested at the use of the name. ”Okay, okay. Sorry, Reino. I was wondering, you know the remake of Ferocity?” The low, questioning voice murmured over the phone in reply. ”Yeah. It’s the one I’m currently working with. Yeah. Yeah. I’m going to be the double for Tyler Istin. Well, it IS an action movie.” Some more indistinct chattering. ”Yeah, I was wondering. That fashion designing company you’re managing. You think you want some designs in the movie? What about some of the designers? We’re sort in terms of crew for wardrobe as well. You think you can spare any designers or such? Heck, we’re tight on schedule, we’ll even take any interns. This could be a big thing for your company. Ratings for this film’s supposed to make the records.”

They weren’t actually, but Reino didn’t need to know that Matt would MAKE the room if necessary. He chatted with the man on the other side of the phone before closing the deal with a grin. Matt chuckled happily and sat there, for a while, phone resting in one limp hand as he flipped through the information that rested on his crossed knee. Carelessly throwing the information and papers onto the glass coffee table, Matt stood up and walked some ways as he dialed another number. So lucky that he and the director for the previously mentioned film were drinking buddies. Not to mention, they went way back in terms of their careers. His as a director, Matt’s as a stuntman. Man would never know that by the time that he had met Matt, Matt was a seasoned professional as an assassin. Poor guy wouldn’t know that Matt was the one who killed his wife by pushing her car off the side of a cliff. Befriending, consulting, advising, and drinking with his wife’s murderer.

The joke was too funny.

”Yo, Director,” Matt sing-songed in a good-natured, teasing way. ”Remember how you said you couldn’t find the right kind of costume that fitted your vision of the stylish, rogue agent with the d**k attitude. Well, I just found this fashion designing company that I thought you might like. You free tomorrow? Great! I’ll meet you at ****** Street and ****** Road tomorrow at XX:XX am. Yeah. Yeah. Really? The group’s called XXXXXXXX. Yeah, no problem. I know one of the managers there. If you don’t like it, we’ll try someone else. Okay, see you tomorrow then.”

████▌ ▌▌▏▊▊▏████ ▌ ▌▌▏▊▊▏████ ▌ ▌▌▏▊▊

Ooc: Wasai is Chinese equivalent for “s**t!”. Sorry, I forgot to explain that in the last post Matt used it. Anyways, Matt'll leave first then.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
          Just an announcement..! ↙↙

Lol I am such a loser omfg look at my ******** announcement whee~

Hello guys, some people in the OOC have been discussing that the roleplay is in need of a timeskip to keep things fresh and going, seeing as right now we're all clustered in one area and not much is going on. I'm hoping for this timeskip to go forward a few hours over to a nighttime setting.
        So, to keep everyone on the same page, I propose an organized timeskip.
        I know, some of you haven't posted yet, but posting right after the timeskip could get you in the roleplay, no sweat c:
        So anyways, I will set the timeskip date to be Thursday, April 12th. However, do not declare the timeskip yourself, I'll make another post that day to officially activate it. Depending on when I do this, it may end up on the next day depending on your timezones.
        So, with that, I leave those who are in the middle of IC conversations to wrap up what's going on, and prepare for time travel 8D

Lol I am such a loser did you read my announcement whee~

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Image
User Image

I'M THE SUPERSONIC KING❖ WITH A SEDUCTIVE PERSONA ↴xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( so put your hands up - up )xxxxx ⋮➔ xxxxx( if you know what i mean )xxxxxxxxxxxxx
{ }
Feelingannoyed, tiredxxxxxLocationnear the company xxxxxCompanyno one

Sweet. Now that he paid more attention to this Lexis guy, there was a sweet aroma coming from him. Alex saw that he ate a chocolate only moments ago, but you usually don't smell such a strong sweetness from eating one little treat. The guy must have been swimming in sugar or something to smell like that. But Alexander didn't really mind the scent. It smelled pretty good until he himself started to crave something sweet. He probably could have asked if Lexis had another chocolate or two, but he didn't want to get anymore acquainted with these people than he already had. They all knew his name now!

When Matt pointed out that the police were clearing up, Alex immediately turned his attention to the road. The brunette was right about the officers leaving, prompting Alexander to mentally curse at them for being so slow. Why couldn't they clear the road up earlier? Maybe then he could have still made it to the photo shoot..

Matt was also the first one to break away from the group, much to Alex's relief. Hopefully it would start a chain reaction before the circle dissolved completely altogether. He decided to help get the ball rollin' and decided to be next one to leave. "Well, nice meeting you all." His gentle smile only masked the lie he was telling. He wasn't pleased at all from bumping into all of them. Alex walked away from the others toward the scene of the accident. His car was parked all the way at the company, after all, and he decided to hop in and drive home instead of taking a taxi.

oh oh cee;; Short post, but I just wanted to get him the heck out of there. xD Plus, I need to go somewhere @_@ Darn mom not warning me earlier ;c⊱

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dead men they celebratexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs the final chapter fades away
{'CAUSETHEYCAN'THIDE}
We x can x see x their x flesh x is x rotten!
xxxxx( ♩♪♫♬ ) the band plays a hopeful tune
The champagne is p o u r e d, as they socialize.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T H E x L O O K x I N x T H E I R x E Y E S Hide in the light!

A n t a r e s S a r i e l
xxxxxxxxxxS u p e r b i a P r i d e

User Image
                                                              ”But now that you mention it, you do look familiar. HAVE we met? Seriously, dude. Because if we did, I swear, the last time I saw you, you had purple hair and two nose rings. Or maybe it was that fish….”
                                                              Ah Envy, always count on him do to something like that. Pity that Antares knew very well that he wasn't about to reveal the fact that they in fact did know each other. Sure, the people around them probably wouldn't be able to connect the the dots, because well, he didn't have them, but cameras. He was sure there might be one or two outside the cafe. Maybe he was being paranoid, but he would rather be safe than sorry. Cameras didn't have thoughts anyway. He couldn't trick them.
                                                              ”Well, the club was pretty dark and I was pretty drunk. Or stoned. What was I having that time. No. Nope. It was definitely the fish. Never mind, never mind. Ignore what I just said.”
                                                              Envy then turned around to announce his real name. Lex followed after him, apologising for his behaviour. He wondered how easily people would believe that. After all, the guy had tackled the other to the ground before.
                                                              "Nice to meet you both." Antares replied, seconds before...

"And I'm Nathan! Are these some more of your homeless buddies Lexi?"
                                                              Antares turned his head towards the source of the sound, but if he had waited a few seconds later, he didn't have to, because the teenager in the orange jumpsuit pushed his way into the centre of their little gathering. Ah, the person that Lex had tackled to the ground. No wonder, if the guy had called Lex a homeless guy. Well technically he was, since he slept at whichever place was closest, but he didn't sleep on the streets or anything. Well, sometimes he did, but that wasn't the point. He was also amused at the fact that Nathan, as he tried to get into his head, had followed the very person that had assaulted him. Humans, they could be so stupid at times.
                                                              "You guy's don't mess around, Sausage only, having a good old circle Jerk are we? Who wan't to go first? A little breezy though isn't it"

Man, this guy had some guts, knew how to stir up some chaos. The comment didn't affect him at all, since he didn't care who he slept with. All that mattered was the result. All that mattered was that he got what he wanted. Sometimes people did get his number, but that tended to be the number of a phone that he didn't use much. People like him didn't stick with one phone, one place, one car, etc. What if he was caught with one of Pride's vehicles while being Antares?

"Fancy seeing you here! You know when I was eyeing you up in your monkey suit i never took your for a catcher...you know what I mean?"
                                                              This guy was full of surprises, wasn't he? Or he would have appeared to be so, if it wasn't for the fact that Antares noticed an officer pass them. Not a normal one either, a probation one. He was clearly trying to hide from him. Using the coffee guy as a shield. Naturally, he wasn't thrilled, especially when he had called him a 'catcher'.
                                                              "Catcher..? Actually, I don't know what you mean. Are you calling me a prostitute or something? And for your information, the name's Alexander and I'm an intern for fashion designing, not some whore."
                                                              He could just feel the anger radiating off the guy. But with all the people gathered around them, there was no time for commenting on it.

"Lexis Di Lio! Commonly, people call me Lio... or Lexis... don't mind! Since my name is similar to someone over there am I not correct?"
                                                              By now, the guy was practically radiating sugar. Or was he before? Antares hadn't particularly noticed him. Sure he was a hyper guy, but that was hardly something to be interested in. Many people in the world were hyper people.

”Hey look, looks like they’re ready to clear up. Wasai, it took them long enough. Well, nice meeting you all, but I have some friends to meet up and a personal invite to this awesome nightclub tonight. Once in a lifetime chance! Place is hellva exclusive! See ya guys around!”
                                                              And before they knew it, Matt was gone, off on his motorcycle. But his words were true: they had finally started to clear the road up. He had already wasted enough time that day already. He needed to really get started on his next target. There was work to be done, strings to pull, and all the rest.
                                                              Alex left afterwards, and Antares decided that, he too, should leave.
                                                              "Well, I think I'll leave too. Perhaps I'll see you guys around in the future." he commented, deciding that his departure was going to be the next one.
                                                              Without further ado, he left the group, casually waved back to them, while still facing away, and started to walk back in the general direction of where he had come from. His usual thoughts started to appear in his brain again, as he walked away.

On his way back to one of his many offices
No one anymore
So, how am I going to kill Andreas?
100%
And through it all, how could you cry for me?

Because I don't feel bad about it

◜ ◜ ◜ʟєx кσяєʟєι◞ ◞ ◞
User Image
⇊ SLOTH ↺

Yeah, that sugar-addict was nuts, the fact that they even shared a similar name unnerved him. "Yeah... close names.." He mumbled under his breath, taking little steps away from his general direction. He was almost as bad as Jumpsuit Kid, hyperactive people were ones Lex didn't like, violent and rude or not. At least he was only dealing with a hyperactive one, not the previous kid.
              Lex just had to think that.
              That annoying voice rang out again, yup. Jumpsuit kid-- turned out his name was Nathan --had followed him over. Lex covered his face in near embarrassment at knowing he let that kid follow him. "I said I'm not homeless..! And don't ever call me Lexy...." He muttered. The others, simply seemed to just laugh at the kid's crazy manner, and the other man, introduced as Alexander seemed annoyed from the start, really. Even Sloth's cigarette smoke bothered the man, though the Sin didn't care very much. It was a choice between toxic smoke, or a s**t-grumpy man.
              The day was still pretty young, maybe Lex really did waste his time coming out this early. He knew for a fact that any plans now could be disrupted, due to the billboard accident. Sloth had time, and a few more hours of sleep sounded perfect, after the exhaustion of the hour or so awake at that moment. The others seemed ready to leave, anyway. Lex decided to head back home for a long nap before heading back out, the following night sounded like a better plan for him.
              Letting out another obnoxious yawn, and flicking his third smoke to the ground, he stepped away from the wall. "I need some more sleep, good to meet you guys..." He said, again devoid of emotion, right now the bed called to him from afar, it sounded nice. The Sin started to walk down the street, away from the others. Hopefully this time, Nathan wouldn't follow him. The male had to think for a moment where the hell he was crashing. Judging by how close he was to an available free bed, it was Aiden. His dear 'brother', Lust, who would be just a block or so away. In a sense, that Nathan kid was right. He was way too lazy to get his own place, jumping around like this, even crashing on a bench if it was warm enough outside... Lex was somewhat homeless. He shook the stupid thought off. Let the treacherous walk begin...
              --
              At the other Sin's doorstep, Lex didn't bother knocking. Knowing the guy, he would be too busy banging something to answer the door, Sloth simply walked right through it with as much difficulty as moving through air. His place was warm, compared to the overcast, miserably chill outside, Lex could only thank the sky for not raining on him on his way in, it looked like it would come down anytime.
              Sloth ditched his shoes by the door lazily, and kept himself invisible while he padded over to a bedroom door and creaked it open. As suspected, he found a blonde girl in Aiden's bed (if Lex hadn't seen this time and time again, it would've been awkward, but not anymore these days). The door creaked more to see if the girl was awake, she only turned in her sleep. The other side of the bed wasn't seen well, he couldn't tell if Lust was there or not.
              Inching out of the doorway, he decided to leave Lust a note instead. Grabbing a pen and notepad laying around, Sloth scribbled WAKE ME WHEN IT'S DARK and stuck it to the door of the spare room, just across from Aiden's room. Again, walking straight through the door, Lex rid himself of his jacket and shirt before falling into a sea of fluffy blankets and pillows he had left on the bed from the last time Lex had stayed there. It only took a minute before the Sin was blissfully sleeping.

ooc: Lex = lazy piece of s**t :'D

So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye.
And sleep, just sleep.
The hardest part is letting go of your dreams..

Greedy Gekko

User Image

i ' m xx a xx s p a c e xx b o u n d xx r o c k e t s h i p xx xx a n d xx y o u r xx h e a r t s xx t h e xx m o o n
                                      x x x x ) █████████████████████████████ ██ ██ ██
                                      xxxx
                                      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ´ x.x Roselius. E. Amoros xxxx ´ x.x target of sloth xxxx ´ x.x fluffyfluffy.

A sneeze sounded through the whole of the relatively large apartment. A long figure wrapped in the thick folds of a blanket sniffled before shuffling his feet over the cool wooden floor. Roselius Eiselle Amoros was down with a terrible cold. Plopping onto the cream floured couch, Roselius dropped face down into the pale pink pillows, releasing a muffled, but clearly frustrated moan.  He hated this. He abhorred having to sneeze every five minutes. He resented the helplessness of his current situation. And most crucially, he despised the inability to work. As any respectable doctor, Roselius did spotted the impending illness. But he had disregarded it in the face of the accounts entrusted to him by the owner of the clinic. The wee hours he spent on sorting the accounts certainly brought about its retribution. Lifting his head up to rest it on the pillows, Roselius stared blankly at the paintings aligned on his home walls. He had grown sick of staying cooped up in his room, and lazing in bed drained more energy of the doctor than competing a foot high of paperwork. 

The blond workaholic had no idea why he desired to work so much. Maybe, he subconsciously likes to preoccupied his mind with works sodas to keep his thoughts off from other distracting matters. Speaking of which, Roselius was starting to panic about the situation at the clinic currently. Usually, he as the one to keep the staff organized, but since he was on urgent medical leave for today... Was the patients going to be fine with the flighty nurses? Could his colleague, AKA, annoying friend, Dr. Morgan, actually keep things in orders? Squeezing the grey, plush rabbit with a blood red bow secured around its neck, a precious keepsake, Roselius frowned in worry for the clinic, while adjusting his posture on the narrow couch.

A vibration alerted Roselius, and a hand shot out from within the blankets to snatch the mobile phone off the glass surface of the coffee table. "Hey, Rose! How'cha doing?" The warm friendly voice of Dr. Morgan puzzled the blond doctor, as confusion came into the cerulean blue eyes. "Morgan... I told you not to call me that. Is there something you need?"
                                        Roselius' slightly raspy, concerned voice betrayed his curiosity and familiarity with the other doctor on the line. "Aw, c'mon... Oh, right. Let me think. The boss said that urgent documents are waiting for you in the clinic, and it's best if you could collect them by today. Maybe, after the clinic's closing hours?" Finally! Roselius had found the excuse to leave the house, even though it was to be late evening. "I'll be there, thanks, Morgan." "No prob. Get well soon, yeah? Oh, and your voice reminds me of a little boy's!" the statement was followed by a roar of laughter before Morgan hung up with a click. Roselius sighed in annoyance at the playful snide remark of his co-worker that he did not managed to retaliated. Anyways, Roselius was pretty pleased now, since he would be escaping the house during late evening. Now, he just have to wait. The male stifled a yawn, shutting his heavy eyelids for a nap to pass time.

you were the thunderstorm and I was a house of cards xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

speaking :: no one
    ooc :: intro post FAILED

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    e x ɩ s XXX۞XXX ɩ ɸ

███████████████████████████████████

Target of Gluttony and the Dessert Chef.

Are you here for some Sweets? No? Well, get out of my shop.

User Image
                                                  ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Blinking lightly, Lexis continued to smile widely like an idiot as he tossed another piece of chocolate into his mouth. It was truly a joy as he watched everyone just socialize and talk with one another. Of course, the thing with group gaggles, they all break off once one person decides to leave. To him, the reason was completely unknown, but he could stick around and eat sweets and laze around for a while until work called him back.

Ring~Ring~Ring

Swearing under his breath, Lexis picked up the phone and groaned slightly as he saw the caller. Although he didn't know who 'Percy Kyril' was, he got a really bad feeling that something strange happened to his little cafe and would have to return to his work. It didn't matter to him too too much. He had a good time anyway.... until he started to think of the worst possible situation. Again, he swore under his breath... again as he answered the annoying call.

"Lexis speaking"
                                                  "Uh... boss... we have a little issue..."
                                                  "Stop wasting my time. What do you want?"
                                                  "You know... that worker... he kind of... well.... its pretty bad-"
                                                  [********... I didn't hire that b*****d to make me work. I do enough work as it is..."
                                                  "Sir... please reconsider... he's still-
                                                  "Damn!! I'll fire him myself! I hire hard working and dilligant workers. Not slackers. I'l be over there in a minute."

Inhaling deeply, Lexis could almost feel his vein pop as he stood up quite suddenly. There goes his temper. Out of all people, his worker had to do something stupid that he honestly didn't want to know. If something happened that affected the reputation of his cafe, he would be devastated. He did spent a long time building up his cafe to a respectable level. If his god damned worker destroyed that.... that worker better run. Because someone will start raging.

"Okay... deep breaths... dumb a** idiots exist and there is nothing you can do about it.... Which is a ******** lie since I actually hired that b*****d... But I have to be calm... at least till I get back to my lovely cafe"

Shutting his eyes tightly, he tried to push out all the really bad thoughts and replaced them with sweets and lovely memories he had. Slowly, he somewhat felt better enough to grin 'happily' even though he was still clearly raging on the inside. He quickly tossed another piece of chocolate into his mouth before re-tying his hair into a slightly more neater and prettier ponytail before he could break out into swearing and rage.

"Well~ I guess I really have to head back now! I guess, it is a farewell to the time being! It was really fun talking with you guys~ Isn't that right? I am clearly very happy... happy... Great. Back to work. This sucks..."

Waving happily to the others who still remained in the coffee shop, Lexis calmly left the shop, before he broke out into a sprint. Whatever was going on, he hoped that stupid worker found a way to beg for forgiveness. Panting heavily, he stopped for a short ten seconds before walking to the back of the cafe. Hopefully, nothing was destroyed or burned. He didn't need any problems. Opening the door, Lexi walked inside, making sure that he was calm and very level headed.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    XXXThe cake is the answer ... Not a lie okay everyone?XX
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Company - .... me...
    Location - My lovely cafe.
    Feeling - Rage and pissed. Maybe a tiny bit of giddiness and happiness for his newly made friends.
    OCC - ..... Derpderp I hate this post... wasn't thinking straight when I wrote this....
    ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
            HOLY SH!TSTICKS GUYS ↙↙

Lol I am such a loser omfg look at my ******** announcement whee~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          WE'RE TIME TRAVELLING. THE TIME IS NOW.... UH...
          IT'S DARK OUTSIDE

Now, if you'll all just continue on with the roleplaying c:

Lol I am such a loser did you read my announcement whee~
    User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL U S T ; XXXXa XX passionateXX or XXo v e r m a s t e r i n g XXdesire XXor XXcraving

“Lust's passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes."XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    “Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust.”

XXXXXXXXXXXX““Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true romantic love.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Click. Click. Click. Tired feet made their way wearily down the dark street, heels clicking harshly on the pavement bellow. Click. Click. Click. The sound carried out into the early night, the party atmosphere slowly begin to re-form as it did every night. A few whistles could be heard breaking the quiet buzz of the early part atmosphere. Said whistles where thrown at the tall blonde making her way home, carelessly counting a large wad of cash that she held firmly in her hands, the sound of her clicking heels being the only noise, or response she made to the male slobs that ogled at her. Now any other night the sound of whistles would bring the owner of those heels delight for it meant a potential target, a fool to be robbed and used; but tonight, well tonight they were down right irritating. Aching feet and tired eyes made the aspect of easy cash sound exhausting, it had been a long day, but a rewarding one at that.

Flashback.

The muffled sound of the busy world was the first thing young Aiden awoke too, the pillow over his head making the day outside sound far-off, almost as if he were underwater, but he knew as soon as he removed the only sort of "protection" he had from the day the sounds would become much more apparent. With a sigh fill with nothing but dread for the day he shoved the pillow off the mop of hair that had been riled up in last nights activities. "Speaking of activities", he shifted his head to his right taking in the sight of bright blonde hair and a tired exterior. Good she was still asleep, but then again with the drug he had slipped into her system after their fun he hadn't expected her to be awake, quite the opposite actually, she would probably remain asleep until nightfall, more then enough time to proceed with his plan. You see, young Aiden was going to rob this young woman -Robin? The name escaped him and he silently cursed at himself, how was he suppose to impersonate the woman if he couldn't even get her name straight! A harsh breath escaped his lips as he tossed the blankets he had previously taken shelter in off, before getting up and walking to the bedside with little grace. Eye's darted around to locate the woman's jeans, unsure where they had ended up, the sight of black caught his eyes and he imedietly went to the discarded pants, rummaging through the pockets until he found what he was looking for- a wallet. Without hesitation the man investigated, disregarding any amount of privacy he was invading until he found some form of identification. Rachel, Rachel had been her name. With a sigh of relief he returned the id to the wallet, the wallet to her pants, and then simply tossed the pants to the floor, having no more need for the article of clothing.

He turned his attention back to the woman occupying his bed, the poor thing, she didn't have the slightest clue she had just slept with a man who planned on robbing her blind. . . With a sly grin of satisfaction he walked over to her side, gingerly picking up her face he examined her features, taking in ever curve and crease even the remains of her smeared make up before the structure of his face, and body even began to change into a mirror image. He examined the hand upon the woman's face morph into one much more feminine. The change was instant, and a mirror image of the woman who resided in his bed stood, identical in nearly every way except that the one standing looked ready to take on the day, face made and hair styled, while the one asleep looked as though she was in desperate need of a shower. He mentality congratulated himself on showering after last night's festivities, not wanting to take the time to shower since he had already slept in.

Rushing his or rather her was to the bathroom, he imedietly grabbed the tooth brush that could always be found behind the medicine cabinet, hurriedly grabbing the tooth paste as well before "brushing away plack and fighting gum disease", he chuckled at the small joke, an unattractive thing to do with a mouth full of foam. Spitting out the offensive substance he rinsed before repeating the action and spitting again. As he lifted his head to the mirror he slowed down his antics however. Bright green eyes stared back at him instead of his steady blue-gray ones. Long blonde locks framed a thin, pretty face and an hourglass figure replaced his slim frame. A wicked grin crossed the feminine feature, an unnatural looking expression for such a face but it only proved to entertain the true owner of this body. I really outdo myself he had to compliment himself, he looked exactly like the woman passed out on his bed, just like the woman he was about to rob.

He walked briskly back to his room, heels clicking along the hardwood floor beneath him, only stopping to examine the note sloppily hanging from his door, well apparently sloth was staying the day here. He gave little thought to the situation, already use to the man just stopping by unannounced to sleep or eat, hell the guy practically lived here, he even had his own room! But enough of that, he had work to do. He groaned as he entered his room, the daylight outside was an unpleasant sight, only causing him to wince and remember he was awake during the day, something that hardly ever happened, but then again he hardly ever went through this much effort to rob someone. . . Now It was normal to see Lust's thievery in a bar or club, drunken people ready to party fell easily to his trickery- especially when disguised as an irresistible man or woman. All he had to do was shift, sneak into a bar and flirt himself into a position where he could have easy access to their wallet be it in a bedroom, or right there at the bar. With the rising use of credit and debit cards however, hard cash was becoming more scares to come by in the average wallet and now it had resulted in this, a planned robbery. Now some might find it strange, an assassin for hire needing to result in petty thievery but with the hassle with transaction after transaction to access off-shore accounts it was easier to simply steal small amounts of money here and there and leave the large bills for his foreign accounts. He looked back at the woman before recalling the wallet he had encountered before, "********] he cursed himself, nearly forgetting that he needed it- a idiotic mistake, most likely educed by his tired nature. Removing her wallet and making sure to grab anything else she had brought with her, cellphone, keys, ect. he rushed out of his apartment building and onto the busy street, making a mental note along the way to wake his fellow sin upon his return.
                                            Flashback.

The man in heels shook his head tiredly, recalling the start of his day. It had been easy enough, accessing her accounts and entering the woman's home. The girl- Rachel had been a bed partner of his before and he had made a note to watch and remember her pin the few times she had entered it around him, and since they had taken their activities to her place more then a few times, he had had no trouble going through her her belongings and taking all the valuables she owned. A smile crossed his face as he finally reached his home. A flight of stairs later he unlocked his front door, casually waltzing to his bedroom and examining the woman still in his bed, the drug he had given her had all but dissolved from her system, still leaving her unconscious, probably for another hour of so. He returned her belongings, setting them in the exact same positions he had taken them from, before morphing back into his true state. Messy hair, a baggy shirt, and a pair of boxer briefs were the only thing that remained after his transformation -the cash and good he had looted already hidden away in one of his many 'lockers' around the city-. With a large yawn, followed by a sly grin he returned to his bed, the woman lying besides him unconsciously cuddling next to him, a cruel irony.

. . .

The hours passed and Aiden was awoken by a rustling next to him. Groaning he leaned up, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to wake up more. "Wha?" He asked confused before his eyes focused on the girl -Rachel. The blonde was busy getting dressed, attempting to make herself presentable before she exited his apartments. The noise he had made waking up was a surprise to her apparently as her head shot up to examine the sleepy figure "still" in bed. "Hey, sorry I was planning on slipping out of here so I wouldn't wake you up. We must have slept the whole day, can you believe that?" She asked amused, a cute smile crossing her face. "Must of worn each other out more then usual." She teased, giving a small wink as she buttoned up her blouse. "Well I gotta go, see you around sometime." She casually chatted before gathering up her belongings. A brisk kiss as goodbye and she was gone. The woman used him for sex just as much as he used her, which only made the situation even more cruel he imagined. Sleeping and cuddling with a man you're "using" only to find out that he's using you far more then you'd ever expected. He gave a chuckle as he stretched his tired bones; expecting that he was only going to have a few hours sleep that night- after all he had a real job to do and still had the task of waking Lust up (a task that prove to be more dangerous then the assassination of some kid).

Dragging himself from the bed for the second time that day (much to his annoyance) he made his way towards sloth's room, halting at the door he smiled mischievously a plan for small amusement (on his part at least) crossed his mind as he morphed back into the woman who had just left. Creaking the door open he quietly made his way in, glad he had not changed into a persona with heel this time -just the woman Rachel in his clothing-. Carefully he made his way to bed side of his fellow assassin, taking in the sleeping form besides him. It was finally getting darker outside and with no precise time given he assumed now was as good a time as any to wake up the grumpy man. Gingerly he sat on the bed. "Hey."
                                            He whispered gently, knowing better then to wake the man up in a harsh manner. "Wake up." He nudged the man-nothing. "Wake up" This time he raised his voice above a whisper but still nothing. A smile crossed his rather her lips. Still transformed he crawled halfway over Lex, making a point to saddle one of his legs. "Get up." He said, still patient due to his own amusement he was creating in the situation. Soon hands crept up the raven's shirt making small circles on his hips as lips leaned forward to kiss the inside of his jawline. Teeth bit down harshly upon his own lips to hold in a laughter. "Wake up sleepyhead" He chimed again fighting a fit of laughter that was building up inside of him. He took a moment to let his amusement die down before he continued his antics moving his hands slowly up the others shirt as he kissed further up the man's jawline, waiting for the man bellow him to awaken.

[ O. C. C: Terrible, terrible, terrible post! I'm so sorry. & Terrible layout as well! I rushed just for the sake of getting a post up! Blah! X C

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Timid Explorer

4,250 Points
    • Timid 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    ᗩUᗪᖇᙓϒ Iᐯ ۰ Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ. Oɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛs.
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tʜɪs ɪs ɴ●ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴᴛ● ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Iɴᴛ● ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ
          Iɴᴛ● ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
          Iɴᴛ● ɴ●ɴᴇ ●ғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙ●ᴠᴇ

D●ɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʀʏ ᴛ● ʜ●ʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

Jᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢ●
          Tɪᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ●ᴠᴇʀ
          Tɪʟʟ ʏ●ᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅ●ɴᴇ

H●ʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀʙ●ᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ

Aɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴᴛ● ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ
          Pᴜsʜ ᴜᴘ ᴛ● ᴍʏ ʙ●ᴅʏ
          Sɪɴᴋ ʏ●ᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ɪɴᴛ● ᴍʏ ғʟᴇsʜ

trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ, ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴛᴇlol

The city at night was a pretty sight to see, from when the lights went on to shut out the dark and the life of the city came out in all its obvious forms. Normally on a night like this Audrey would be meeting with his former lover at some fancy diner simply having a friendly discussion, most of the time about how each other's life was going. However at the moment, and she'd politely called ahead, she was having the day all to herself and her new love interest; Lane. Audrey'd met Lane a few times before and while the man was certainly not the best looking he was a good man, which is the least Audrey could say considering the man was dating a woman he'd once had a child with.

With no other plans, Audrey decided to enjoy his free night wandering downtown, where the epicenter of life seemed to originate from.

[[ooc] oh dear, i quite dislike this short post]

Manly Cutie-Pie

User Image
    User Image

{ }
    FeelingsleepyxxxxxLocationhome xxxxxCompanyno one

Home.. sweet home. Alexander plopped himself onto the small, plus sofa and buried his face into the seating. "Hoooooooooooooomee..." His words were muffled due to the fact that the couch was pretty much glued to his face. He did nearly nothing except talk, yet he was so tired! Who knew talking could wear someone out that much? Certainly not Alexander. Never did he get acquainted with so many strangers on a random street before. Except for maybe the walking candy store, Alex wasn't looking forward to seeing anyone else in the near future. Well, it wasn't as if he was going to meet any of them anytime soon.

The ravenette rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling with one arm dangling from the side of the couch. He glanced down to see that his shoes were still on and promptly proceeded to kick them off. Propping his feet up on the other end of the couch, he loosely folded his hands over his stomach and closed his eyes. Right now the couch sounded more comfortable than the bed, mostly because he was too lazy to walk all the way over to his room and sleep. Alex slowly began to doze off, gradually losing awareness of the world around him.

... [********]

Just when he had fallen into a light sleep, Alexander felt a vibration from his pocket. Despite his unexpected call, he was a wee bit too lazy to open his eyes. With a heavy frown and an irritated groan, he felt his hand around to find the cell. He flipped it open and placed the device against his ear only to hear an all too familiar voice. It was one of his older sisters'. "What do you want?" he growled. Why did she have to call now of all times? "Dinner..? Actually, no, I don't want - I said no! Dammit, Ashley, I don't friggin care about your.. Whatever. Fine. Bye." With one last irritated sigh, he closed the phone and tossed it somewhere on the couch. At that point, he honestly didn't care if it ended up in a blender((Will it blend? LOL)) and was pulverized into tiny little bits.

Despite Alexander's "multiple personalities," he didn't have to act around his family. They were perhaps the only ones who genuinely knew his true face. He knew that some people even kept a mask around their loved ones, but Alex didn't bother to. He trusted them enough, and it wasn't as if he had any deadly secrets to keep from them. Plus, he most likely wouldn't be able to keep up a facade when surrounded by two annoying sisters. He loved his family, he really did! But just like every other ordinary family, relatives can get awfully annoying.

Alex shifted in the couch and made himself comfortable. It was still light out, so he would be able to catch some Z's before meeting up with his sister. For now, all he cared about was his precious nap. If he was late for dinner, then well.. he'd be late! It wasn't as if it was anything important. Before long, Alexander fell asleep and was off in dreamland.

oh oh cee;; Time skip is kinda implied at the end xD⊱

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff