I love you too <3 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
I HATE YOU GINGER 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
I can't love those with no soul 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
I love you, no homo 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
^ Full bromo 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

User Image

Deep in the dark alleys of downtown, if you find the right path and avoid getting yourself killed, you'll find the most dangerous individuals in the city-- possibly the whole world. They are called the Seven Sins.
These men do not disclose their real names, they are only called by the Sin they are named after for their fighting style and attitudes. Now, it's not just cool names that makes them so dangerous, the Seven Sins have frightening, inhuman powers. How they gained these powers is unknown, all that is known is that they banded together after knowing each others strengths, and trained themselves in the art of killing. In the bustling, merciless city, they had great business and got rich quick. The police never saw them long enough to see their face, those who did are in their graves.
Just a week ago, the Sins were visited by seven different strangers. These people, for confidential reasons, have paid each one good money for appointed targets, all male, all with connections of some sort, whether it's the same job or a friendship. Of course, no Sin turns an opportunity down for the kind of money they get. With the information on their targets, they continued to follow them, know them in every way, so when the assassinations took place, they'd be able to take out their targets quickly and efficiently, then claim their prize.
What if something... a little different falls into place, though? They've gotten to know their target's life, and now soon they're going to get up close and personal. Killing the individual might get a little tough when these Sins fall in love with their target. In the end, what is it they're going to choose? The money? Or letting them live at the risk of their employers?

User ImagexxxxxxxUser Image
тнє яυʟєs

Number one, simple and easy. I, Gingy, am the leader of this roleplay and my word is law. Don't follow that and I'll kick you out

Always follow the Gaia rules and conditions, getting a thread banned would be pretty embarrassing >.>

If you are accepted, I expect you to actually post, and I'm hoping for good activity, at the least try to post 3 times a week. If you're not alive for a week, then I'll harass you and then kick you out. To avoid this just tell me if you're leaving, and PM me if you're going to be unavailable. Things like power outages are a valid excuse, of course c:

I want semi-literate to advanced literate people, people |:< if I see two or three skimpy sentences, I will legitimately push you down a flight of stairs D:< It's not hard to write at least 8 full sentences. To keep it going, always give others something to work with, without that, it's how roleplays die so fast.

As said in the title, this is yaoi. If it's not your cup of tea, thanks for looking, and hope you find a different roleplay for your own taste c:

Please be literate. No abbreviations, chat-speak etc. as much as I text and everything I like to read in English xD Of course, go nuts with that stuff in ooc, I don't give a ********]

Swearing and violence is ******** encouraged, but bitches, don't be using that s**t to an overkill level (see what I did there~? ;D I need a life... xD )

God-modding is SUPER ANNOYING, I tell you. You only control your person, every fight must be fair. It is stated that the Sins may be stronger, but it doesn't necessarily mean that's always totally true are powerful, but fair fights aren't impossible. Work out what will happen with whoever you interact with.

Romance is encouraged by all means c; Just timeskip when the dicks are whipped out. Otherwise, this will get reported and I'll die of blood loss via nosebleeds :'D

Characters can be made to be mean and bitchy, but if I see any OOC fights or especially discrimination of any type, I'm going to kick you out. It's immature and mean, we're all here to have fun c:

There's nothing wrong with scheming -- talk to your fellow roleplayers, make up inside plots to add in. If it doesn't interfere a super lot with the roleplay story line, then don't worry about asking me! Have fun and make this awesome :'D

I like layouts, please have your picture (anime only please and thanks) on every post, bold and/or coloured for talking and italics for thought. Also, don't blind me, my eyesight is bad as is x)

Please, for the sake of everyone's fun, let's try and make an effort to balance out the Sins and humans, if there are more on one side, send in for the other! The limit is three characters.

So as I'm at the end of these rules, if you want to reserve a spot, simply PM me, reservations will last 48 hours. When sending in your profile I want you to title the PM with your Favourite Food (I'm so lame OTL )
After all those shenanigans are dealt with, I'll give you the OK to post your stuff in the profile thread
sкєʟєтσиs

Don't fiddle with these too much please, and fill out everything there unless stated otherwise, thanks!

Post them here after.

[imgleft]IMAGE URL HERE~[/imgleft][align=left][size=16][color=black]FIRST [/color][color=crimson]◆[/color] [color=black]MIDDLE[/color] [color=crimson]◆[/color] [color=black]LAST[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=11][color=crimson]◆[/color] [color=black]They better know me as:[/color] [color=maroon]Nickname/New name?[/color]

[align=left][size=11][color=crimson]◆[/color] [color=black]My age,[/color] [color=maroon](age here, have it somewhat match their look, please)[/color]

[color=crimson]◆[/color] [color=black]I was condemned for...[/color] [color=maroon](Why were you denied access to the ships to Eden?)[/color]

[color=crimson]◆[/color] [color=black]I'd say this describes me well...[/color] [color=maroon]personality, sentence form, doesn't have to be a huge paragraph but enough to sum it all up[/color]

[color=crimson]◆[/color] [color=black]So this is my life now,[/color] [color=maroon](biographies? NO. Explain how you're staying alive. Are you a group person, a loner; what you do to stay alive, etc...[/color]

[color=crimson]◆[/color] [color=black]Anything else you wanna know about me?[/color] [color=maroon]Optional, you can throw in likes, dislikes, fears, or just random facts about the character c:[/color]

[color=crimson]◆[/color] [color=black]The one with the strings,[/color] [color=maroon]username~[/color]
cнαяαcтєяs

Each Sin has their appointed target. I will also note that there isn't much of major hierarchy among the Sins, but the ones who take most responsibility of the group are Wrath and Pride, the founders.

So below here I will post names and connections between the Targets and Sins. Crossed out ones are reserved or taken c:

Audrey Lee Bullock IV Wrath - Djali Caelestis Delacour

Andreas Michael Cavallo Pride - Antares Mortimer Sariel

Nathan Abel Lemke Lust - Aiden Le'mer Johnson

Alexander Gabriel White Envy - Matt Signir Lurazic

Nicholas Lann O'mer Greed - Cameron Rio Quinn

Roselius Eisele Amoros Sloth - Lex Korelei

Lexis Di Lio Gluttony - Marcus Francis Pearson
Reserved

For extra shizz!
Reserved

For extra shizz!
Setting

The season is spring, plant life is slowly coming back, though today's weather is overcast, windy and a chance of light rain.
It's a Friday, the main setting is the edge of a downtown area. There's lots of alleyways (oou ;D ), small cafes and shops, business companies, along with small parks and apartments big and small dotting the area.

***It has now gotten dark outside, therefore probably somewhat colder

GET CHO' ASSES IN HERE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas